Babysitting Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised on feeling his tongue enter her mouth in return, gently exploring. The earlier bath time fantasy had prepared her body and the prancing around naked had made her angry yet it too added to her excitement. Now the wine had loosened her inhibitions.

She stiffened on feeling a hand delve into the thin cotton gown. His free hand held her head pressing his mouth tight onto hers.

'Shit! What am I doing letting this damn kid do this?' She thought.

"Ouch!" She said, pushing him away.

"You can't touch my breasts Harry, you're too young. When you're older with a girlfriend you must be gentle." She sighed.

Noticing his stare she looked down and hurriedly pulled the gown over her breasts. A look of pure lust and wonder was writ large across his face leaving her feeling foolish.

"Sorry I shouldn't have let you do that. It's my fault." She said.

"No Sara. That was wonderful. I've dreamed of that, of touching your tits, I mean breasts." He breathed the words heavily.

"Just don't tell anyone and I might let you again sometime." She said trying to regain some control of herself and him.

"Show me how to touch them and I won't tell anyone." He said mischievously.

Her nipples were like bullets showing clearly through the thin gown and it was a difficult struggle not to give in to him. His innocence was so refreshing from the expectations of friends husbands treating her like some hard up divorcee.

She hadn't said no and Harry watched her hesitation keenly. He desperately needed to feel those luscious tits in his hand again. "I could pretend to be a pirate and capture you. I could rescue you and you could reward me with a kiss." He gushed.

"You could tie my hands up and tell me I've been a naughty girl." She responded in a breathy distant voice.

He quickly undid his belt and looped it around her wrists before she could recover her wits. Tying the free end through the wooden fretwork of the back rail he pulled her arms over her head.

Coming to her senses she wondered what to do. If she wriggled upright to loosen the belt the gown would be pulled up far too short, especially as she had forgotten to put on panties. She looked at his expression of expectation and lost the feeling of superiority over this young man.

She was supposed to be his babysitter not playing out some foolish fantasy. All she had wanted to do was to get him onto her side and not tell anyone about that stupid prank. Instead he had taken over and the situation was worse than ever.

"You've been a naughty girl Sara. We pirates have decided to capture you and punish you." He said in a mock stern voice. "So what do you do? What do the pirates do to you? Do they spank you?" His voice changed subtly taking on a throaty hoarseness.

Sara couldn't tell him they raped her. She guessed he was a virgin but then there was always the first time and that was just not going to happen! Being some geeky eighteen year olds fantasy was one thing but letting him do that was just too much.

"Yes." She whispered in confusion.

He pulled her toward him twisting her over, tightening the loop of the belt around her wrists. The gown was pulled up short over her thighs and tight around her breasts.

She felt him slap her arse and it stung through the thin gown. "Not so hard." She protested.

They both realised she hadn't told him to stop. In a state of bewilderment she wondered why. He didn't think about it but took it as encouragement.

He slapped her bottom again and said. "You've been a naughty girl and need to be punished. What did you do to deserve this Sara?" He asked.

The humiliation of being spanked by this callous youth was dreadful but worked on her body and mind in a dark place kept concealed even from her own consciousness. The thoughts and feelings were too powerful. The fantasies of rape and humiliation were becoming overwhelming and real in her thoughts.

"I've been a naughty tease." She murmured.

He slapped her arse telling her. "You've been a naughty teasing babysitter running around naked showing off your tits."

"Yes. I deserve to be punished." She whispered.

This time the stinging slap was on her bare ass and she quivered in delight. A young man just out of high school punishing her, a grown woman, was humiliating and she unhappily realised this was turning her on. The thought itself was degrading and being excited was shameful yet both ideas were combining to urge her on.

"Punish me hard. Take me hard. Rape my teasing pussy." She whimpered. She just couldn't help herself. The words came tumbling out as though she were at home playing out a favourite fantasy.

With one hand he played with her breast squeezing hard and pinching a nipple. A hand slid between her red cheeks. Her thighs thrust up at his fingers on feeling them gently touch her wet lips.

As a matter of routine her body expected to feel something inside her pussy. It seemed to yearn for the familiar vibrator. A finger tentatively slid over her labia accidently pressing on her tender bud. She thrust up in frustration at the touch engulfing the teasing fingers. She worked on them with a heaving intensity brought on by months of frustration.

The humiliation of fucking herself on this young man's fingers was intense driving her on. Wrapped up in her own little world of fantasy she was unaware of what it was that was driving her on only aware of the need.

"Rape you're naughty teasing babysitter, Harry. Roughly pound my pussy." She moaned.

Over the initial shock of touching her he began to match the thrusts by ramming his fingers deep into her. He was completely unaware his free fingers rubbed her bud. She was aware of every damn touch stimulating her body to fever pitch.

"Pinch my nipples. Do it to me, rape my teasing pussy." She said through gritted teeth.

Harry looked down in wonder at his babysitter sprawled next to him on the sofa. Legs stretched out ass upward pushing up onto his fingers. It seemed as though he were working her like a puppet with his fingers inside her and a hand squeezing her breasts.

Sara was about to cum. The world had shrunk to the size of her pussy the sensations there the only thing that existed. Her world exploded outward. The awareness of sensations firing through her body, out from between her legs, through her breasts, to the tips of her toes and fingers, even her scalp tingled in pleasure.

'Hell! What have I done?' Sara thought. She sprawled on the sofa kept from falling by the bonds tying her wrists. The gown was twisted around her waist. "Please cover me Harry. You are too young to see me like this." She sobbed.

'How could I have let this young adolescent finger fuck me it's so crude, so awful.' She wailed inside.

"I'm your hero now. I claim my kiss before I release you." He demanded. He pulled the gown back over her body caressing the hot flesh with his soft fingers.

She couldn't say anything but prepare a pair of full glistening lips. With greater experience he explored her mouth still tingling from a deep orgasm. Every touch sent shivers through her nerve racked body. It went on and on like a high school smooch by hopeful wannabe lovers.

"Can we do that again?" Harry asked.

Sara opened her eyes wide in shock. "No! Harry it was wrong and very naughty. We can't. Just promise me. Please don't tell anyone." She caught the look of understanding and wondered what she had let herself in for. She was tied helpless and he now understood he held the power of his silence over her.

"Why did you ask me to rape you?" He hesitantly asked.

"It's just a fantasy. Not something I want or any woman would want to happen. It's hard to explain. When you saw me naked it excited you. Well the fantasy of being raped and then saved helps me to, well; it just does something for me."

"Did you get excited when we stripped you?" He asked in a moment of inspiration.

"I think I did." She whispered. She didn't want to admit it but she was still acquiescent in the after shock of a powerful orgasm. While still softened up she was vulnerable but couldn't escape him while tied. She would have to try and win him over.

'Hell! What if someone walked in catching us like this?' She thought. It was a surprise to admit being turned on by their prank but it was true.

"Do you want to see me naked again? We could try it if you like? You could rip my clothes off and well, what ever." She said lamely.

"Does that excite you, to have your clothes ripped off?" He asked.

"I sometimes think about it when I play wit myself." She said. It was all so upsetting to tell him such intimate details but couldn't help herself. The words just kept spilling out. "It's humiliating for me to be seen naked by you but it's exciting too. I guess it's too complicated for you to understand. Just forget it and let me go, please." She said.

"I don't think so. I think the pirates should punish you some more." Brian said.

They both turned to see Brian standing before them with a broad grin on his face. If he knew about the pirates then he knew too much. Sara swallowed nervously knowing he had listened in on their entire conversation, heard every sordid thing.

She struggled with the leather belt holding her arms and clamped her thighs together. It was no good she was helpless and felt so very vulnerable. Brian had persuaded Harry to rip that towel from her body and it looked if he was planning more indignities for her.

Well she had loaded the gun with ammunition and it was pointed straight at her with no where to hide. "It was just a game Brian. We are finished so I can be untied now." Sara said with conviction. Desperately needing to regain control of the situation she held his eye. If he won now would Harry just go along with him?

"I didn't tie your babysitter up you did Harry." He smirked. It seemed to be a speciality of his to twist his mouth into what looked like the bad guy's expression in a cheap western.

"I think we should teach your babysitter not to shout at us and treat us like dirt Harry. I heard your father talking about her saying she's just a teasing flirt."

"Harry, untie me." Sara said trying to sound calm. She hadn't liked Brian from the start and now he looked threatening standing over her.

She looked up seeing how easy it would be to lift the loop of the belt off the back of the chair only it was out of reach. It was infuriating to be so helpless but it was all happening too fast to think straight. She wondered what nasty little prank he had in mind. With Harry being so easily led by Brian it was obvious he wouldn't stop him.

"You like to play games well I think I shall join in this time." Brian said.

Sara was becoming hot and bothered now unsure whether to protest or try to get them to play her game. If she encouraged them in the right direction she just might be able to keep them under control.

"So it was your idea to rip my towel off Brian." She said. He didn't seem fazed by this at all. "If you want to see me naked again then you have to play by my rules. It's my game Brian not yours." At least he looked unsure of himself.

"Yea, Brian. Hear her out. She won't tell on us if we play her game and we won't get into trouble." Harry spoke up.

"OK! What do you want us to do?" He said.

When it came down to it she felt foolish. This was either going to fall flat or provide some exciting fantasy material for future bed time playing. Either way she would have to keep them on her side, drawing them in so as to keep them quiet.

It had gone too far to let them go bragging around their friends. She shuddered at the thought of their parents finding out. If Brian became caught up in this game as Harry had he wouldn't be able to tell anyone either.

"If you rip my clothes off you can see me naked and do what you like with me." That last offer might be risky but they didn't look experienced enough to go too far. This time she would have to keep herself under control not let that dreadful state of lust take over.

Sara watched Brian lean toward her and she felt afraid despite having made the offer. He wasn't a gentle soul like Harry. He pulled at the gown and she glared at him in defiance. It opened spilling her breasts out the top. She gasped.

"Please no! Don't look at me like that. Cover me up." She said.

Brian hesitated a moment savouring the look of those delicious breasts. He licked his lips with Harry looking at them unable to intervene wanting to see more. "You want us to treat them gently do you babysitter? That's what you told Harry." He said.

He pinched a nipple and she protested. "No! Stop it. I'm your babysitter not some slut you can torment. Play nicely Brian or it stops right now." She said.

"You're not a slut? Well I think you're a teasing babysitter of a slut. Take hold of her breasts Harry and tease them to teach her a lesson. I heard the slut tell you what to do so do it." He said.

Harry didn't need encouragement he fondled them lifting them in each hand savouring the wonderful softness of them and rubbed the hard nipples. Sara could only look at what he was doing in trepidation. Neither of them noticed Brian walk away or return.

He squatted on the floor before her positioning himself between her legs moving them apart with the weight of his body. "No Brian! Please." She said on seeing a pair of scissors glinting in his hand.

"It's just a game Miss Catalina." He chuckled. He slipped the scissors up the gown cutting it away from her body until it lay in shreds on the sofa.

"Please look away you shouldn't see me like this. Let me close my legs at least." She pleaded.

"What have we here? You shave your pussy Miss Catalina. You are a teasing slut!" He said.

Harry was still holding onto her breasts now moving in to kiss them. She could feel Brian's breath on the lips of her pussy while he intently studied it. The humiliation was so intense her legs trembled and tears formed in her eyes.

He turned her over to kneel on the sofa. She could feel his breath on her ass and vagina. It was so disgraceful to feel it responding to these young men. She felt Brian unexpectedly slap her ass.

"What are you?" He asked.

She didn't know what he meant her mind whirling with sensations confusing her. He slapped her again forcing her to answer. "I'm a teasing slut."

"What do you want the pirates to do to you?" He asked.

"Punish me. They must punish me for being a teasing slut." She wailed.

He slapped her ass and she bit her lip. Not so much from the sting of his hand but the torment of being so abused and wanting it.

"Wrong answer Miss Babysitter! What did you tell Harry you wanted him to do when you rode his fingers? Tell me."

"I can't remember." She prevaricated hoping she was wrong yet knowing he had heard every sordid detail.

"I watched you two playing your dirty game and know so tell me." He warned.

"Rape my teasing pussy." She blurted out. "You can't do that you're just a young man. I'm in charge of you. You can't decide what to do with me. It's my game and I'm telling you to stop right now, let me go." She told them trying to sound confident but failing miserably.

She felt his hands on her ass sliding between her cheeks to her pussy. The position itself was demeaning, with her knees spread perched on the edge of the sofa displaying everything to this young man. It was even more demoralizing from being so wet and open before him.

A finger plunged in exploring her. "Oh!" She exclaimed not knowing if it was in pleasure or pain of the disgrace at how easily he had entered her. Any resistance left to their abuse of her naked body had vanished with that one finger deep inside.

"Now ask for the punishment nicely Miss." He said mocking her.

"No! Stop it now." She bleated pitifully. Harry's hands and lips were devouring her breasts spreading them over her chest matching the pleasurable sensations in her pussy. It would be a last ditch attempt to prevent becoming overwhelmed.

How could they do this to her? They were playing with her body making her say things she wanted to but would never dare before anyone let alone these young lads. In defiance she clamped her mouth shut.

His cock nudged her swollen labia and she shivered in fear and excitement.

"This pirate has decided to punish your teasing pussy." He told her.

The intensity of tone was missed as she became lost in a fantasy of being captured and raped. She felt the head of his cock enter and hold still. "Please. Please do it to me now. I need to be punished."

"You were so open you must be a slut. Tell me properly, ask nicely slut." He told her.

"Do it to me, please." She said breathlessly. "Fuck me. Rape my teasing pussy you little shit. Is that what you want me to say you bastard!" She bawled.

He plunged in deeply filling her with his cock. With powerful young legs he pushed and with strong hands held her hips still. With the weight of Harry concentrating on her breasts she couldn't move.

He held his cock deep inside not moving. In an agony of frustration and shame she begged him. "Please Brian. Fuck me. Punish my teasing pussy with your nice big cock. Stretch my little babysitter pussy. Punish it for teasing you. Please fuck me!"

She cried out in distress at the shameless pleading with such pathetic mewling it was impossible to hold onto a shred of dignity.

He slapped her ass and told her. "You're such a slut Sara. You're so easy to fuck. You are my babysitter slut." He began to slowly push in and pull back in long strokes. Her pussy held on to every movement pulling every sensation into her mind enhancing it in her imagination.

"Yes I'm yours Brian. I'm your slutty babysitter. Pound my pussy with your young cock. Faster! I need to cum. Make your babysitter cum Brian. Faster! Pound my cunt. Make me you're cum slut. Fill me up Brian with your young spunk. Pound me faster. I'm just a little spunk hole so fill your filthy little slut. Yes! Oh! Yes!" Sara sang out in a tuneless tone.

More than ever her mind and body had been overwhelmed by sensations exploding throughout her body. As though her pussy had been hard wired to a pleasure centre in the brain it sparked lividly short circuiting her mind.

She would never be the same again. The humiliation of having two young lads fuck her brains out was too much, she collapsed between them inert. Their cum seeped from her open pussy still on display where she crouched unable to move.

The shame and degradation of those moments swamped her being though sometime she would have to face it and them. What would happen next couldn't be faced just yet. Now they had used her was it all over or did they have plans to abuse her again?

12