Babysitting Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both wrists tied above her head she had no option but stand before him in the little dress hiked up around her thighs. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if she were wearing panties.

"Respect for you? You're just a slut, a common whore, a cock sucking whore and you know it, so don't open your mouth again." He warned her.

She watched him pick up the phone, licking his lips as though she were some delicious delight. If yesterday was anything to go by she was in dire trouble.

"Hi, Aunty Jean, no everything is alright. There's no need to come over, mom has arranged for a house sitter. OK. I'll say hello to everyone. Bye." He rested the phone on the hook and hit her with a devilish grin.

"Hi! Andy. Yea, listen. Come over and see what I've got. A new pet! I'm going to teach it some tricks and you can help. Come over as soon as you can. My parents have gone to one of their meetings."

He called another friend with the same bragging tone and yet another. She counted six of them all the while dreading what was to come with every call.

"We have some time to get the rules straight. There is just one really. You do as I tell you or you get a flogging." He leered at her.

"Please Brian. I'm an older woman and you're just a young man you've just got to let me go. You can't tie me up in your room like a pet. You don't." She began. He slapped her face leaving it bright red and her mouth flapping uselessly with the shock of it.

"Don't talk unless I tell you to. If you have something to say it can be done on your knees." He unhooked her arms and she sank to her knees before him.

"Please sir, can I speak?" She asked. Her thoughts were in a whirl. How did she get into this mess? This eighteen year old lad had her at his mercy. He could tell his parents so much more and there was already the threat from his mother hanging over her. If he gave a bad report to his father the father would give her a thrashing.

Already frightened of disobeying him she wondered what would happen when his friends arrived. It didn't bear thinking about.

"The only time I want to see your mouth open is when it's wrapped around my dick. What do you say to that slut?"

Sara blinked back tears. How could his mother be so cruel to set her up for this contemptible arrangement? She was going to be used as a distraction to make his mothers life easier. His father was so upright with high sounding morals yet here was his son abusing her. 'Damn them all!' She cried inwardly.

Sniffling in misery she brought herself together enough to answer him before he decided to slap her again. There seemed little chance of getting out of this so what could she do but capitulate. "Yes Sir." She answered lamely.

The two simple words rang out of tune in her mind. She was a thirty-two year old woman grovelling at the feet of this young bully just out of high school. It just wasn't right.

"Not good enough slut." Brian told her fiercely.

She reeled from an unexpected slap across the face. It seemed he was determined to grind her into submission before his friends arrived.

"I'll do anything you like just don't hurt me." She said demurely. Her mouth worked but no words came until he raised a hand again. "I'm ready for your cock, Sir." She snivelled, wiping snot from her nose with the back of a hand.

She dropped her head in shame knowing it was true. Her body was responding to the degrading torment he was putting her through. If she hadn't already guessed, this humiliating treatment confirmed a dark secret she had never dared face.

She scrabbled for words to appease him. She took a deep breath as though holding back what she really wanted to say. "I'm ready to be your cock slut. I'll suck your cock and do it as best I can." She managed to blurt out. The abuse left her both ashamed and turned on at the same time, sapping all her will to resist.

Just saying the words shook her confidence. This whole situation was wrong and was rapidly getting worse. Should she get up and storm out leaving a whirlwind of abuse behind her, and damn the consequences? Brian and his mother were sure to spread rumours about her if she left. Instead she decided to grit her teeth and suffer an evening of penitence for the dreadful behaviour of yesterday.

***

One after another his friends arrived. They stood open mouthed staring at the woman standing against a wall with arms pulled tight above her head. She stood there mute, with tear stains down her cheeks, head bowed in shame.

"What are you going to do with her Brian?" Andy asked.

"I can do anything I like she's my pet to play with. I'm going to teach her tricks, though she already knows some really good ones." He laughed.

"What about you're father?" Andy asked his voice full of awe at the audacity of Brian's statement.

"Mom will cover for me. You know what she is like. Anything for an easy life and that's hard to get in this house." He said, full of confidence.

"So you've got her until they get back tomorrow. What then?" One of the others asked. He wasn't as convinced as Andy and the scepticism showed.

Sara picked up on the word tomorrow and cringed inwardly not daring to move or draw Brian's attention. She thought he would just show her off to his friends then let her go when his parents returned this evening. She could stand that, just. Spending the night here, with that monster, wasn't something she wanted to contemplate.

"I told you. I get to keep her as my pet. I've got to train her to obey me and that might take some time. You want to help or not?" Brian stood up challenging the lad. He was new to Brian's little gang and wasn't so ready to back down.

"You can't keep a full grown woman in you're room. She's an adult. Besides what are you really going to do with her?" Peter goaded Brian.

"I told you I can keep her here as long as I like and I can do anything I like with her, she's my pet." Brian asserted.

It was so outrageous being discussed like some object; Sara had to block out the presence of these dreadful young men. When she heard he planned to keep her, that she wasn't to be free later she nearly fainted. Surely he was just bragging. Thinking over what his mother said she half believed him.

"So what are you going to do then?" Peter asked.

"I'll get the words, 'This slut belongs to Brian', tattooed across her ass. Get her nipples pierced too." He bragged. "She has really great tits."

She was about to rebel at this indignity, to at last sound off at him even if he was just bragging. When she looked up he was raising his hand to her. She flinched but he wasn't about to strike her. "No!" She mumbled on realising what he was about to do. "Please, Brian, Sir." She implored.

He pulled at the neckline of the dress and her breasts spilled out. A look of startled dismay crossed her face seeing them appraise her body. How could he show off her breasts to these young men? He seemed to think they belonged to him and she realised that perhaps this evening they did.

Inside she begged him to cover her up, to keep her breasts just for him, but dare not protest before his friends otherwise he might punish her. In a small way she had begun to think of herself as his pet.

"What do you think guys? They're lovely tits."

Andy spoke while the others stared in amazement. "Nice pair of tits your pet has Brian. You are so lucky. I'd love to feel them, can I?"

"Sure. At least you know I'm saying how it is, no lies, so help yourself." He said, looking meaningfully at Peter.

Sara watched Andy licking his lips as he lifted her breasts in both hands juggling them up and down. Her face was a picture of anguish. He leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He bit upon it then the other.

She couldn't help moaning a little quiet sigh. Those awful words, the lads watching intently every movement of her breasts, it was all so demeaning. So much more humiliating was the knowledge of how hot she was becoming.

"I might get her lips pierced too." Brian said. "Here leave them alone you'll eat them off her." He pulled Andy away and grabbed a hold of the dress that had slipped to her waist.

"Thank you Brian, cover up my breasts and keep them just for you." She murmured hoping his friends didn't hear.

"Did you hear that guys. She wants me to keep these gorgeous tits to myself. Do you believe me now that she's my pet to play with? Now you have your voice back tell them what you are." He said.

It was too disgraceful to repeat what he wanted before these lads. She needed a prompt and he poked her in the stomach with a hard finger. "I'm you're cock slut, Sir." She said trying to keep a level voice not wanting to reveal how hot and flustered she was.

The guys made a noise of astonishment, some breathing in sharply, some giggling. They had never expected to hear an adult talk like that and to say such a lewd thing before them was outrageous! They were beside themselves with youthful excitement. Brian's self esteem rose to meet their new found admiration.

Sara groaned knowing she was digging herself in the mire ever deeper.

"I told you I can do anything I like with her. You heard her admit it. She's my cock slut." He crowed to his little gang.

He smirked at her and she realised he wasn't about to cover her up after all. "I'm not wearing panties." She reminded him, with a pleading look meant to dissuade him. "You don't want your friends to see my bare pussy do you?" She mumbled quietly. She knew it was no good but had to try.

He gave her a stern look holding her chin in his hand.

"I mean you're pussy, Sir. It's your pussy, Sir." She said not wanting another slap. The words he had forced from her were painfully insulting but were turning her on too.

"Did you hear that guys? She admits it's my pussy. Now do you believe me? I told you not to speak unless given permission." He told her gruffly, showing off to his friends.

She knew it was a mistake but couldn't help it. He needed to show off his power over her to this little gang, like his father with their mother. Now he would make her suffer. It was useless to appeal to him. He was a crass and uncaring youth. Kids were often rough with their toys and that was all she was to him.

He ripped the dress from her naked body. She felt it slither down her legs to pool around her feet like a dark liquid. She clamped her thighs together harder than ever.

"See. She shaves her cunt." He said. "Open your legs and show them you're cunt, slut."

She wanted to be defiant but she was trapped in the web of deceit that she helped weave. In a kind of madness she spread her legs opening her thighs as though daring them to look. A cruel logic swept over her. If she behaved as though he owned her then maybe he would save her for himself.

Brian unhooked her arms from the wall bracket. He lowered her to the floor where she knelt before them all. Her numb arms flopped uselessly to the side after having them tied up for too long.

"Crawl over here and show us that luscious cock-hole, slut." Brian told her.

She dare not speak but vented her feelings in thought. 'Isn't this bad enough crawling around the floor naked before your friends? Please don't make me suck your cock. Not in front of these gawky young men.'

"You know what to do, slut. Get on with it or you get a spanking." He ordered.

Sara crawled over to Andy who looked down at her with a big grin spread over his face. She caught sight of the others crowding in shuffling their feet nervously not knowing whether to stare or look away.

Andy didn't care he just wanted this woman to suck him off. She reached up and undid his pants fumbling with the zip. Reaching in it was difficult to avoid his hard on as it sprang out hitting her in the face. One of the guys nerve broke and he laughed as a release of tension.

Wanting to get it over with, or was it from being so hot, she lifted her mouth over his cock and swallowed it whole. At least she could hide her face from the avid audience in her long auburn hair.

He soon spurted his cum down her throat forcing her to swallow or choke. At least the dreadful ordeal was over yet it left her even hotter. She knew her face was bright red and the flush was spreading over her neck and breasts. She couldn't lift her head to face them but Brian was ever more demanding.

"Lift you're head and open your mouth, slut. Not good enough, did I tell you to swallow?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, sir." She whimpered, guessing what was to come next.

"Oh! Please, I'm sorry it won't happen again, honest, Sir." She pleaded.

He pulled her over his lap where she dangled limp and supine knowing they could all see her bare ass and everything between her thighs. She hardly felt the slap of his hand over her bare bottom for it was nothing compared to the humiliation she felt. This young man was smacking her, a mature woman, before his friends; how could it be more disgraceful.

"So what are you and what must you do?" He asked.

"I'm your babysitter cock slut, Sir. I must show you the, the, the, cum in my mouth when I suck cock. I p, p, promise to obey, Sir." She whimpered.

"I might let you worship and suck my cock if you're good enough." He laughed.

"I'll do a good job I promise just don't hurt me, please, Sir." She gabbled incoherently through sobs. The promise was partly fired by a need for a cock inside her, but not like this, not with these heartless youths.

His hand was soothing the sting in her cheeks as he rubbed ointment into her bottom and between her legs. It wasn't meant to sooth though, it was grease, and a finger slipped into her asshole preparing her.

"You can blow me now but don't make me cum I want you're ass too." He said.

Sara slid off his lap and kneeled before him as though worshiping an idle. She cringed on hearing him say he wanted to fuck her ass in front of his friends. This despicable eighteen year old youth had greased her ass in preparation of using it; she felt so vile she simply gave in to him.

This time she licked the head and slid a tongue down its length making a meal of it hoping to make him cum to save her poor bottom. She looked up at him through long eyelashes making a perfect O of her moist lips before sucking it into her mouth. Determined to give him a good blow job she worked hard on him.

Her head bobbed in his lap faster and faster gripping his cock with a hand and her lips, at the same time reaching under him to fondle his sack. She felt it tighten, ready to blow its load into her mouth. She didn't care this time for she wanted it all to spill out leaving nothing for her tight little bottom.

In time she remembered not to swallow so withdrew his cock from her throat feeling its head spurt over her tongue. Those young lads had taught her well last night when they raped her mouth one after another. She was no longer afraid of sucking a cock and had begun to take a perverse pride in this new found expertise.

A storm of doubt struck her mind at the thought of being pleased to have sucked his cock so well. This was wrong, so very wrong. She should be mortified not proud at having made him cum in her mouth. 'What the hell is happening to me?' She wondered in alarm.

Brian brought his breathing under control and looked down at her. She knelt at his feet with mouth held open displaying his load upon her tongue as ordered. He thought she looked pleased with herself and wondered why a woman should look that way after being cruelly used.

He remembered telling her not to make him have an orgasm. "So you think you have won do you? I told you not to make me cum. You'll take a punishment for disobedience, something to fit the crime." He smiled a cold smile at her.

She shuddered as though the heat had been sucked right out of her. Still unable to speak she sat there with his cum on her tongue waiting upon him like a true cum slut. It dawned on her then. This abuse and humiliation was working with her body to flood her mind with one thought, one necessity, a need for cock.

She was so quickly falling into being his cock slut it frightened her. She wanted to spit his cum in his face. To tell him he was just a nasty little shit but the fear of being punished again kept her still.

"Show everyone. That's it, good little slut. Behold, my little babysitter cock slut complete with cum in her mouth. You can all see now I meant she will do anything I want. You can swallow now, slut. Now for your punishment, although you might like it as you're such a damned whore." He said.

"Crawl over to each in turn and make a good job of it." He commanded.

"Please Sir, may I speak?" She quavered. She had to try and persuade him not to give her to these young men. How could he order her to suck their penises?

"Please don't let them have me, Sir. Keep me for yourself. I'll suck your cock into life again so you can have my ass. Please fuck my tight little ass, Sir. You're in charge of me, so you can do anything you like with me so fuck me like a slut. You can rape my tight little asshole, Sir, please." The words poured from her lips without thought.

"It's nice to hear you beg me to fuck your ass but the punishment stands. Get over there and suck cock you whore." He ordered.

Sara recoiled at the sound of her own words. How low had she sunk to grovel and beg this young tyrant to fuck her ass? With a heavy heart she shuffled on hands and knees toward the first of them with a body that felt so weary it was hard work making progress across the hardwood floor.

One or two of them looked frightened, probably never having a sexual experience with anything more than their own hand. To have a woman crawl naked across the floor toward them was a dream come true but to have her reach for their cock was beyond belief.

With soft open lips and a tear in her eye she was ready to engulf another penis only he came over her face before she had a chance to touch it. She instead sucked what was left from his balls using his dick as a straw.

Another pushed her back to spurt his load over her breasts. Each time she had to squat before them with mouth open displaying the white pearls of young sperm on her tongue. They would tell her to swallow, with a smirk or in awe of the beautiful woman, but they witnessed her degradation anyway then dismissed her. She then crawled in shame to the next youth.

She was a complete mess inside and out. Sperm was drying in her hair and over her body as well as caking her mouth with its acrid taste. Every time she sniffed strings of sperm slid down her throat. Inside her head the thought repeated over and over. 'I'm just a cock slut, a sperm whore, so what did it matter what they do to me.'

"Thanks for your help guys. I'm to train her into submissive obedience for mom and me. I get to play with her in the evenings and mom can use her as a skivvy round the house during the day." Brian said.

His friends weren't listening but Sara caught those damning words full in the face. So that was their malevolent plan. That was what his mother was getting from this terrifying ordeal. She was to be bludgeoned into becoming some sort of household slave, a servile wench and the father was unwittingly adding his authority to it. Brian may look like his father but the cruel streak was all from the mother.

She had given in to him so much in just one evening how subservient would she become over a week of such abuse? Sara shuddered at the thought of living a life of submissive obedience, unable to resist this young man his every whim. Given time she was certain to cave in to this abusive training to become a complete slave to his cock.

It dawned on her that her father wouldn't be expecting a phone call. She had phoned telling him she wasn't returning to the family home after all. She had lied telling him she intended travelling to recover from the divorce. There was no one else close enough to bother if she disappeared.