Babysitting Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his fingers squeezing her nipples and it drove her on. "Are you going to give your damsel your cock Harry?" Sara was breathing heavily past the point of no return. "Fuck me, make me yours my hero. Let me ride your cock."

"I'm going to fuck you slut, hard and fast." He said.

She felt his cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass, poking at her lips, then nudging between them. "Take me my hero, make me yours. Fill me up with your big cock. Make me your grateful little wench." She cared little for decency as an all consuming need took over.

He held the head of his cock between her swollen lips teasing her. "I'm going to pound your pussy and teach you not to tease and crawl round like a whore. It's just me now. I'm your hero and want my reward."

"Take your reward my hero, fuck me. Uh! Yes. Yes."

"You yearn for your babysitter's tight pussy don't you? You want to be my hero Harry; you loved rescuing my naked body from those bad men. Make me all yours then. My holes are all yours Harry, just promise to protect me from Brian and his bastard friends. Protect my little pussy and you can fuck it anytime you like my hero." She gasped out words with every thrust.

She pushed back upon his hardness taking it all in wanting it all, needing it. She felt it piston like, fast and furious, not deeply but magnificently, wonderfully just there. Sliding over her clit it hit the spot as though determined to make her scream. With great vigour he pounded into her spurred on by a need to empty his balls into her cunt, not caring about anything but an orgasm, nothing more existed but his cock shafting his babysitter.

"I'm going to cum." They intoned through gritted teeth, both of them at once. She felt him splash and his cock jerked deeper and his thighs squashed the cheeks of her arse. He had reached his nirvana and she joined him. She collapsed flat upon the floor with his weight holding her there.

She pulled his hands around her body wanting comfort so both hands held her breasts in a tight grip. He nuzzled her ear and almost fell asleep. "I want more." He laughed a gentle young chortle.

He sat on the floor and lifted her head into his lap. She could smell the maleness still fresh upon his penis with his balls almost touching her chin. She lay prostrate before his cock, yet another demonstration of her submission only this time it was playful rather than demanding.

"Take my cock in your mouth like you did for Brian's friends." He said with a touch of envy darkening his young face.

Still under the influence of a deep climax she performed for her hero meaning to comfort him rather than revive him. His penis swelled in her mouth filling it but with so much experience she didn't gag but swallowed it. In a steady rhythm she bobbed her head in his lap gasping air then diving upon it.

"You really are a slut. You're my slut now, my little babysitter." He crooned.

She looked up at him through long eyelashes pleased with the look of innocent pleasure upon his face at last enjoying the sensation of a cock sliding down her throat. It was some time before he was ready and she had settled into a mechanical routine becoming nothing more than an extension of his manhood. In surprise she awakened from a dream like state when he pushed her off the end of his cock.

She opened her mouth in an automated response to show him her tongue then clamped her mouth shut as though deciding not to speak. It was disturbing knowing the reaction was just as Brian had taught her. How deep in her mind had this despicable influence penetrated?

Harry reached to her breasts and kneaded them in both hands watching the dark shadow of unpleasant thoughts lift from her face. He kept a hold of them while crawling around her. He pushed her legs apart spreading them wide.

'This is just so wrong letting this young man use my body.' She thought. He lifted her off the floor so she was on all fours once more. 'I did this to myself. I sucked him into existence. Why couldn't I just say no? Why don't I now? I'm behaving like a bitch on heat.'

So intent on taking her he said nothing.

She felt his penis pushing at her ass hole and looked round at him with a terrible look of shame. She was right she was just a bitch on heat. Was this all she had ever been or had she been driven into this state over the past days of constant abuse?

His cock penetrated her sore bottom. Sara gasped, partly from pain but in surprise at how easily her little puckered-hole had given in to him. Those damnable youths had stretched her asshole, trained her to give deep throat and made her into a cum-slut. What they had done to her mind she dare not contemplate.

"Take your bitch, punish my ass-hole. Make me cum." She whimpered.

"It's so tight it's gripping me, so hard to reach in." He gasped. Pushing hard he buried his cock deep up her ass and began the outward journey. Increasing the pace he began to pound her asshole.

"Pound your babysitter's ass, make me cry out, make me cum." She shouted. She felt his cock filling her up as it swelled on each stroke deeper in on every pounding movement.

"Beg me to let you cum you whore." He said.

"Please make me cum. I need to cum now. Fuck my ass you little bastard! Punish my asshole with your big dick. Give it to me, all your cum, spurt it deep into my ass." She screamed. Her breasts hung below her swaying body bouncing between each wild thrust and pull of his cock.

It felt like gallons of sperm were creaming her insides. Again she joined him in a tremendous orgasm neither of them aware, each lost in a world of gratification. Nothing existed for long moments but the pleasure their bodies and minds were slated with.

Sara felt his cock receding, oozing from her bottom. She shut her legs, clamped her cheeks together trapping his foreskin there for a moment then lost it altogether.

This young virile man had shot his sperm up her backside and she didn't want to let his cock go. She felt so ashamed yet satisfied at the same time. The contrary feelings didn't seem strange at all for she had become used to them.

She lay with his head upon her breasts listening to his breathing slowing until she was sure he had fallen asleep. She gently turned his lips to a nipple and felt it sucked into his mouth. In his sleep he suckled upon her and she too fell asleep with a smile upon her face.