All Comments on 'Babysitting Trouble Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
moses6667moses6667over 12 years ago
Wish it didn't have to end

This was a great series, if only there was more.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Wow.

That was simply amazing. Don't know how I missed all this time, but it was an incredibly hot read! I agree that there should be more. Don't know what more could happen, but that was an awesome story that I hate to see end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My slut daughter Sara....

I am sure my little slut of a step daughter Sara would fuck the team..... then my friends and love it. Her little cunt is so juicy................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know It won't do any good....

but you need to go back to school.

You don't have the slightest idea about the use of your or you're. I'll give you a big hint... you're is the abbreviation of YOU ARE and you've used it everywhere BUT where it should be.

And that's just the start of your slaughter of the English language.

Find an editor to correct your writing BEFORE you let the public see it. A good editor will advise you on how to write a good story. He, or she, would cut half or more of the sexual conduct you've crammed into this story.

The story was hot until you started regurgitating the exact same old rough sexual conduct in every chapter, over and over and over and over.....

And yes, I know what I'm talking about, I am an Editor.

You do have potential.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I am soaked, and pantingđź’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES