All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Gang Bang'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'mstill a cheater, back again.

Aren't you embarrassed? I can't believe you actually post stories when everyone knows how you cheat on the scores. You've got big brass balls, I'll give you that. The difference is, I think everyone is wise to you. We'll all just give you threes. All those hundreds of votes you usually cheat and ge taken away will keep you down in that three range. Remember, Imstillacheater is going to get all the ones and twos thrown out. If you give her a one or two, you're actually helping her. If you think it's a vomit inducing story, give it at three.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No moral comments...just a question...

No moral comments...just some questions...1st - How could this marriage survive, if even she didn't expect it? 2nd - They payed more attention to a movie than to a woman taking her clothes off in front of them? Really? 3rd- Didn't she got paid by the whoring? For sure she would have a big tip after all the action...Any whore would! Or did she got paid and he put all the money in his pocket, thinking that becoming a pimp was easier and more lucrative than working hard as a road crew construction? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

need at least one more monkey and typewriter, maybe more, a lot more possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GROW UP

Its just a story.Why think all these stories are real and the writers need help.

Just read and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're still ridiculous.

"I was exhausted, but had never felt more alive and sexually satisfied in my life." What an odd manifestation of femininity. Without your clit your life would be empty and meaningless. Without your cunt and tits you would be worthless to any man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the r--k,

You call this a story.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
You Were Right

The comments are worth reading for a good laugh. The story is worth 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How long?

Watch how this story jumps in score in a couple of days. That's when Imstillascorewhore will start the cheating. Yeah, real funny comments. almost as funny as your stories having the scores they do.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
H-O-T

A hot fantasy about a woman embracing her slutty persona, releasing her inhibitions, and enjoying good, hot, exciting sex. It's no wonder the BTB Clique hates it. If you had ended this story with Gary taking a hatchet to the entire party and murdering them all in cold blood, they would be applauding. They actually visit an erotic story site to read stories about divorce, revenge, and murder. How pitiful.

As always, thanks for your contribution to this often-depressing section of this site.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Oh, yes

Because gang bangs are so erotic and awesome. Not degrading and gross at all. I'm sure every guy is just dying to take a gang bang queen home to Momma. Everyone just respects the hell out of women pulling trains. That's who I want for all my BFF's If only I was a man I'd want all my girlfriends having gang bangs every weekend.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Yet another example

...of a story that people take FAR too seriously. Absolutely hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!

Which normal guy want to be married to such a slut??? Only perverts or brain sick people like that author!! A slut who has taken so much men on that party who has belittled her husband and he is proud of her?? What for?? That he is a idiot or what!!! I think you authors should take a meeting to deliberate the way you want to go on that side: down the toilet, like that crap, or to respectable writing!!! I hope for better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it a 5 star rating because....

So many of you commenters take these stories so seriously. This was a nice little romp, and well written too with few mistakes. It's a story damn it! This is not a morality genre. Most stories are porn or are stories with at least graphic sexual scenes, the moral context of which should be irrelevant unless intended by the author. One that I recently read had me in tears. In this instance, it's just porn. I assume that you read it since you took the time to comment on it. Get over it and take it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such RESPECT

I have never seen... Her self esteem must not exist

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy not Reality

Well done! We don't read these stories to live out a reality, this is a fantasy. If people are looking for realism you'll probably be pretty disappointed with nearly everything in the erotica realm. Maybe try a biography, or watch the news to get you off. Again, a wonderful fantasy...

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Okay

Alright but you didn't knock it out of the park. Check out Bachelor Party Surprise by nighttimestories and you'll see the pinnacle of this genre. (Just my opinion.)

Getting found out by the husbands boss at the end was a nice twist that promises a sexy follow up at the Poker game. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oooh, a gang bang

Labor Day gang bang, bachelor party gang bang, May Day gang bang, I can see a whole series, here. All totally original, completely new plots, amazing women characters and scores in the vicinity of five. Nothing like a good gang bang story to get the old juices pumping. Well, if anyone cared to read the same old shit a million times. Is this all you can write? Gang bangs? Jesus, what an awful imagination devoid writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow what classy people.

How about boy scout cookie gang bang, or family reunion gang bang, ya you are still fun ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's admitted to cheating

She complains to the moderators about fraudulent voting on her stories. They do a sweep and get rid of all one and two votes. There are a few people who love these kinds of stories, swingerjoe and his cronies, and they give her fours or fives. Everyone else hates them and gives her a one or two. When the one and two votes get swept, all that's left are the high votes.

That's how all her stories have such ridiculously high scores. She can't write for shit, but she sure knows how to cheat.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear Anony

Please read these words slowly and carefully:

No one gives a single fuck about the scores except you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no one cares abou the scores

Why do you turn them off, then, Swingerjoe? Imstillfun cares about the scores. Why bother to cheat if you don't care? I thought you were all about honesty? You better go check and see if someone is fucking your wife and not making stupid comments.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the story...wasn't crazy for the ending unless there is more coming. Like your writing style. Check out my poems and story. Hope you like them

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear dopey anony

I turned the scores off because I don't care about them. Then a bunch of dopes like yourself begged me to turn them on, so I did. A long time ago. You need to update your insults, dude.

thongs125thongs125over 7 years ago
Loved it

That was a Great story and you did a really good job of explaining everything.

I was living the story as I was reading it.

I give you 5 star's !!! I cannot wait for another story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
No It's Not

This is not erotic. it is cheap and nasty and dehumanizing. It is the fantasy of an adolescent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

well the story had nothing new. No excitement.

the moment i started reading it, i knew how it was gonna end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scores

Maybe the author cares so much about scores because it annoys you so much. I have read her authors notes on a few stories and it seems she's learned to enjoy the bad comments.

I have noticed that her LW stories don't score as high as her other stories, so she must be a bad cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The poker game

Gary's plan all along was to get that invite to the poker game. Cunning plan Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

My wife actually got to strip at two bachelor parties. She gave their groom a blowjob in one and at the other she fucked the best man as well as her coworker who had set it all up. Thankfully I have videos of her performance.

Love your stories and wish I could kick that asshole critic in the nuts. I agree, he definitely lost his wife to a real man and now can't take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome stories!

Always look forward to reading your new stories!

cakes5307cakes5307over 7 years ago
Love gangbang stories...

especially from a female point of view. Spit roast, dp, lots of cum - excellent! If I was the old man I would have joined in.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "Scores" -- Anonymous comment

Anonymous, you say: "I have noticed that her LW stories don't score as high as her other stories, so she must be a bad cheater."

It would be rare for any author's LW stories to score as high as their stories in other categories. It's a fact of life for an author in LW that if you satisfy one group of readers you alienate many others. That's why LW scores are irrelevant, as SwingerJoe never tires of explaining.

That is not the situation in other categories of story.

But the LW comments are always entertaining. I read very few LW stories (I haven't read this one, sorry Imstillfun) but I always read the comments. Look at the Public Feedback Portal each day and see what proportion of the comments are about LW stories. Almost inevitably the top three or more stories eliciting comments will be in this category.

I suspect that a lot of LW readers go each day only to their favourite category and never look at the complete New Stories list or the Public Feedback Portal to see what else is happening on the Literotica site. There are many stories now which are submitted in other categories even though the theme of the story is an adulterous wife. I presume these authors are trying to evade the LW commentariat.

It's sad.

Lue

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Ps:

Today the top seven stories on the Public Feedback Portal are Loving Wives stories.

Lue

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Submissive cuck lover.. next party have him wear frilly panties and suck out their creampies.

2 weeks later they both wake up with their genitals aching when they piss to find out they have 4 STD and hope that this is not the time that they find out they have AIDS too.

Wanker pantywaist author and male character

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Just to kiss off the moron who comes to a porn site and complains

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Only Are They Moron's

They're stupid Morons. They can't tell a fantasy from the real thing.

Literotica should set up a system to automatically record IP's and ban them when they start harassing the authors on here.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Unbelievable but,HOT!

She doesn't let her own husband have a bachelor party because she knows it's all about sex with the stripper BUT,then offers to be a stripper at one? WTF?!

I know this is fantasy on a sex story site BUT,at least make it somewhat real!

After this,all I can hope for is that the slut is knocked up,and sporting several STDs!

AND,to those of you anon. pussies who don't like this comment,may the next guy who fucks you in the ass give you a painful STD!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 7 years ago
Similar Story

Read Bachelor Party Surprise by nighttimestories, posted on 7/23/06. This is almost the same story. Couple sets up bachelor party, stripper cancels, wife subs for stripper, wife gets gang-banged....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I have to say that was a fantastic fantasy. Reguardless of all the silly critics, keep writing, and just write what you want. I look forward to more tales of fantasy from you.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Eh

The whole thing is one big hypocritical contradiction.

She forbid him a BP bit does that. Never had anal but allowed it and the gang bang. Her husband just sits through it all and allows it. What a candy ass. Absolutely no attempts to make them stop or refuse to do any of it. But she's a good girl!?

I read cause all the comments. I wanted to see what the big deal was.I found this completely boring. GB's are not my thing so not my normal read. Whether this is all fiction or reality based, I give it 1 star simply because they're atent and minis ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

This was just great, fabulous buildup, character development and action. I loved how it went so slowly into her taking the decision to just let them do this to her. You are such a good writer that I was SO looking forward to Gary taking her at the end in front of all those men who didn't know she was his lover and the two of them not communicating and ahhh ... it would have been so sexy. Maybe he could have dished out a bit of punishment for her behaviour ... but never mind, maybe I'll have to just imagine it myself!

You are doing the right thing in laughing at the haters but when I was writing for this site I imposed a rule for myself which was that constructive criticism could stay but abuse I was permitted to delete. So if someone said "you mixed up your metaphors in paragraph 3" that was fine (and welcome, in fact - I fixed a lot of stuff with that kind of awesome feedback) but if someone called me a slut or a whore or actually had no comment on the story other than that it was shit (without saying why) or plagiarism (without saying of whom) then they'd be deleted. Especially people who posted as anonymous - they have no rights at all. You are not doing the wrong thing if you delete a comment from someone who is nothing more than a hater or a troll. They should get no air time at all and we have a duty to delete them, in my opinion.

Also, I saw once another writer who put at the top of every story: "This is fantasy. In real life, always practice safe sex". Maybe that would shut up half of the mungbeans who aren't totally clear on why they actually visit this site ... just an idea for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice work

great job! imstillhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked part she gets gangbanged plus I hope she got pregnant too.it happened to friends wife when her husband found out.she wasn't on birth control we kept on teasing her and said no to us fucking her.then I leaned into her ear told her your cock tease she looked at me just smiled said you want fuck me and she said no one cums in me I could get pregnant.so we walked up to her and took her tube top and shorts off her then we stripped too.she looked nervous I walked up to her pushed her down on her back got on top of her rammed my cock in her cunt and she screamed.started fucking her hard and she was yelling don't cum in me she started feeling me getting close.she was saying don't and I looked at her she was trying to push me off so I grabbed her hands put them over her head told her here comes load number one then I unloaded big load of cum in her cunt and once I pulled out the other guys did the same.once we finished in her cunt ads and mouth we left.then I get phone call saying she pregnant that's good what's your husband saying he called a slut and moved out.she said thanks for ruining my marriage I said your welcome.told her your marriage was done along time ago.told her us 6 guys will be taking care of you and I them this.

SlutKathySlutKathyalmost 7 years ago

Another great story. I cum several times reading it. Such a turn on fucking with your work colleagues and juniors and having to see them every day knowing they've seen you naked and fucked all your holes. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck yeah

Nice build up. I love how your stories lead her to follow her pussy and not her normal virtues, Great work! How about more of imstillfun getting double penetrated and going airtight? Yumm yumm....

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
Once again, a climactic end

You must really embrace the thinking of a slut - if not, you're a brilliant writer. Come to think of it, either way I love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 Stars But For The Pissing!

That brought it down to 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Strip to DP fuck

I love getting fucked by lots of cocks just like she did. I got the best fucking at a party I went to a few years ago and that was the start of DP fucking for me.

Susan Y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville

Please feel free to write more stories about my wife,Sheridan,with older men.Thank you,Sheridan's husband.

KoskhorKoskhoralmost 6 years ago
Great read

Great story and did enough to make me cum. Not sure why so many haters write comments. She is a great writer. Love the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheredin

Here is a suggestion for Sheredin's husband. Just download sex stories into any editor, change the wife's name to Sheredin and husband name to yours, and then change the names of the men fucking her to whoever you like (friends, neighbors, co-workers, whatever you like). Then read the story. I promise you you will have one heck of a hard on and an awesome masturbation or fantasy when you fuck your wife.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Make me hot

Your stories make me so wet and oh so hot. Love gang gangs xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He can scrub the cum off her

But her can't scrub the diseases out of her pussy. I wonder if they both have herpes or aids at this point? This was a husband pimping out his wife. And she seems to think that's okay. Disgusting garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He was hoping

When Gary heard his wife agree to be the party stripper he was probably hopeful that he would get to watch her fuck Tom and all the rest of the crew. Wonder how many times he tried to get her let another man in their bed so this was a fantasy fulfilled. Hope to hear about the poke her party soon/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This to Anette Bishop

Like to know how many guys you let fuck you bareback cum inside your con ass and mouth plus how many guys you took on in gangbangs plus did you get pregnant too.if not there are bunch of my friends and me would like to fuck you bareback in gangbang even get you pregnant we are the type guys we take woman put 3 cocks in her con 2 in her ass sametime one down her throat cum at the sametime so this way you don't know who the father is but we want to fuck you for a full weekend 3 nights and 2 days where you don't get any sleep we just keep fucking you until you say nomore plus we make sure we leave Mark's on your neck tits and body.if interested let us know

BobvyBobvyover 5 years ago
Great story

Every man that reads this type of story wishes his wife would become the slut wife as depicted here. More power to the hot wives and the husbands that have them.

warner34warner34over 5 years ago
Such a talent for story telling

The reluctant wife. I loved the way you wrote this story. The only two characters who were of importance was the husband and wife. By not naming the men in the orgy you really showcased the intimacy between the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Skank and Her Wimp

Gary isn't anything close to being a man and his skank probably has flies buzzing around her twat! This story is neither hot nor sexy,just disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

This is what this category is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

This is a great sex fantasy. I think it explores what many men and women want, but each never approach, because of what the other might think.

The woman wants to be craved for by other guys, but most are afraid their guys won't be able to handle it. The guy wants his woman to show off and be a slut, but think the woman is too prim and proper.

Some of the commenters may have forgotten these are CHARACTERS in FICTION. These stories allow readers to explore fantasy and enjoy erotic situations. This writer isn't trying to write "War and Peace", but horny sex stories that get the reader hot.

5 stars!

Grant66Grant66about 5 years ago
A great story that's realistic, plausible and very eroctic

I particularly liked the way she had originally planned on not even showing her nipples but was pulled into doing more and more until she was totally naked and then let a bunch of guys gang bang her in front of her husband. You made the story line sound realistic and plausible with narrative like: "I was actually embarrassed my nipples weren't showing…... I was feeling inadequate. Like I'd let them and Gary down." "I knew I shouldn't but I wanted it." "I wanted to say no…. but my hands betrayed me." "being watched, and being controlled was turning me on." All of this was was an erotic lead up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT read

I LOVED this tale mostly because I attended a party a LOT like this. We were nearing the end of Boot Camp at RTC San Diego. JUST before graduation we were given a Day of Liberty. My group was to get a hooker to share and to deflower one of our shipmates. One our group was a local and knew a stripper that would do this.

We got a hotel and she arrived. She was better looking than I expected and she was young like us. She looked more like a college Freshman than a stripper but she changed and taunted us to set the mood. We were supposed to take turns with her separately but NO ONE wanted to go second, let alone last. After a LOT of arguing, we pretty much all insisted on gangbanging her. She made it clear that she WASN'T here for that but our group was pretty set that this was the only option. She relented and we had a GREAT time. If I hadn't witnessed her protests in the beginning I would have thought this gangbang was her idea. She REALLY got into it. When we all were spent she was still sweet. She was a GREAT sport and we tipped her heavily. One guy seemed to be in lover with her. I was sweet on her too but I hid it better.

Funny thing, she showed up to my A-School. Turns out she was the girlfriend of the guy that set this up. I would have never known if he didn't attend my A-School too. They attended wild parties and even hosted some. I'll NEVER forget the time she methodically gave us all BJ's as we watched Thanksgiving Football.

They planned to get married just before he shipped out. As the date approached we did everything we could think of to encourage them to have HER as the his bachelor party stripper. They never agreed but when the party got started she was there. That event was wilder than the first. Only three of us were veterans of that first party. While he was gone, she moved in with one of their male friends. Her husband knew and approved. They did some WILD stuff while her husband was deployed. Then I got transferred. Truth is stranger than fiction.

This tale brought back GREAT memories. I hear my Boot Camp is now a museum. My A-School was torn down and moved states.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
part 2 ???

GREAT STORY, I get hard every time I read it. When are you going to post the followup, poker party story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stale plotting

Bringing the cucks out of the woodwork to proclaim their closeted homosexuality to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Easy to see why this author is so popular

And in the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story would have been...

a little better if the author reread his words! The whole thing is just a cuckie's dream though! It just doesn't make sense...why would she marry little cock when only big cocks are going to satisfy her now? Yes...this author is a cuckie who likes to dream!

chips69chips69over 4 years ago
good job

very nice keep it up thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thanks a lot for this outstanding story. I'd like to read the second chapter. Pleeease!

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Another winner!

I love your writing, please please please, never stop!

PedroonePedrooneabout 4 years ago
Continuance

This is obviously a story that can run and run. And so it must!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional!

'Nuff said...

lori791lori791almost 4 years ago
i might

I might let myself be coerced into doing something like this but, I am pretty sure I would call a halt to it before it went too far, some teasing and nudity can be fun but I cant let all that happen. Hot story though

jennerbill6jennerbill6almost 4 years ago
A Great Party

This was a fun read. It starts out slow with a shy stripper planning to strip down to pasties and a thong. "Big Cock" takes charge and the shy stripper becomes a wanton fuck pig. A very hot story, thanks for sharing.

IainmoreIainmoreover 3 years ago
Plagiarism????

Did you know that NTR Games on Patreon is making money from your writing. A Favor for a Friend VN is almost your story word for word but with visuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Are you doing a continuation? Enjoyed it, was slow then took off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:swingerjoe

If it's so depressing, why the fuck are you still here? Move on cucky, nobody gives a shit about you.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Good , hot story.Went to a party like this,5 years ago, made the mistake in taking the wife

She became the the party stripper, I just watched as she took in 5 different cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Torn

Wanted to give 5 stars, but only gave one. This is the kind of masochistic psychosexual pain that grabs and twists my balls until I scream and cum, as I imagine my own wife doing this. I hate it with every fiber of my moral, intellectual being - but my sexual depravity gets me hard enough to break concrete. The remorse and shame that follows is what eventually controls the final feelings and impacts my vote.

Sorry.

And thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Real but a Hot Read

This is a good, easy to read, story. Of course the story was over the top and unreal, but this is a porn site devoted to fantasy - so read and enjoy! [or stop reading when it offends you] The most unreal part was that a woman so opposed to Bachelor Parties, because she disliked the idea of strippers and possible sexual activity between the future groom and stripper, would volunteer to be the stripper at a party.

Once she was at the party, events seemed to flow in an understandable way as the situation got out of her control. Naturally the fantasy was that she was a slut for big cocks, but didn't know it until opportunity knocked. Instantly, she became a complete insatiable slut!

At the party, she fucked and sucked all the men till they were drained and unable to recover. At that point it would have fulfilled the cuckold fetish for her husband to fuck her for sloppy tenths (or maybe twentieths haha).

The end of the story was a letdown. Early in the story, it is declared that Gary (with his wife) would be the only person from the workplace to attend the wedding; but then "Big Cock" is there and recognizes her. The recognition and invitation to the poker game was okay but bland, in spite of the insinuation of more sex. A more interesting ending would have Big Cock not recognize her due to the setting, her different attire, makeup, hair, etc., but have him be impressed and make a chuckling comment to Gary that "she looks better than the stripper and the stripper was hot". Introduce Gary's wife to Big Cock's wife for laughs. Perhaps have Big Cock ask Gary to contact the "stripper" asking her to meet Big Cock for a night of one on one, for her stripper fee of course. That would continue letting Gary be a cuckold, his wife be a slut for the huge dick, while making the boss a buffoon. Plus it provides a plot for a sequel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars!

I loved it! The "average" girl wouldn't very likely put herself in this position, but it is understandable how once in it, (if... she's a people pleaser) she could allow things to escalate. It is totally palpable that once she starts sucking one guys cock, the other guys would throw all reserves to the wind (I AM after all, a guy! LOL) and screw the daylights out fo her. I think this tale deserves continuation. Poker game?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was an easy read and lots of fun. My wife went to a party like that once, there were several male stripers and she got to do one of them in a back bedroom. I found out by watching some of it on her laptop.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

un realistic in the extreme,,but its a porn story site so anything goes. well written well paced..very erotic.

FatdickthickFatdickthickalmost 3 years ago

This is my kind of constant fantasy. I know for a fact that my fiance would end up doing this with a lot of reluctance at first, but as soon as she saw the first hard cock come out she would be pleasing every single one of them. She would take every load inside her she could get, but she's a slut and loves to be called just that.

I'd love to hear any true stories of this happening, or anything else anyone wants to share.

Fat.dick.thick123@gmail.com if anyone wants to share.

lbentonlbentonalmost 3 years ago

i would love to help you wright the next installment.

LEe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good as a fantasy but it is nothing more than that. Nice buildup with female feeling inadequate, in fact most female do feel that way - inadequate and this is why they are faithful. I guess this goes with males as well.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Personally, I could not be a husband to a hotwife... too many built-in insecurities. BUT, I'd sure love to have best friend who has a hotwife! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was great. The build up was a little long winded for me, but that's my issue. I gave ya 5*. I, like many others would have liked it if A. Gary would have gone last and really treated her like a cheap whore. Calling her names and stuff. And B. Since Gary introduced them at the wedding, he had to know this was a very loud way to basically say to his boss, 'remember that slut you had total control over at the bachelor party, actually she's my wife and here she is probably only thinking about your big cock right now'. So it stands to reason Gary is a cuck and wants to give his wife to Big Cock. Nothing wrong with that, run with it. Instead of inviting her to the poker game he shoulda told her to be there, just like he told her what to do at the party. But I digress that's just how well I enjoyed yer story. I became invested in it to the point I gave it real thought.

Oh and I tried 4 or 5 times to make a username so I wouldn't be anonymous but every time it said there was a problem with either the password or username so you can call me Mickey.

And to the commenters who either want to bitch about arbitrary star ratings or have a self loathing after going to the trouble of looking up erotic/sex stories, swiping thru and finding one in a category they "find repulsive" just to spew hate for the woman, man, women, men, animal, and or animals that might be in said story or worse yet the author of those stories...Shuuuuutuuup. Yer own insecurities are showing and the rest of us find that morally reprehensible.

Again good story, I see it's been quite awhile since ya wrote it I hope to run across pt2 the poker game. Keep up the good work!

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Love this story. Read it a couple times.

I hope there’s a sequel at the poker game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVED it. The build up, her inner insecurities about being hot enough. Her crossing the line because she wanted to win vs the porn on tv. Her cumming when she sees her man hard from watching her. I think the Poker game should be your next story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your cuckold stories. My girlfriend and I get off on this fantasy all the time. Now she's said she will do it for real though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poker game! Long overdue.... Poke HER game, that is... Write the sequel! We all want it, you laid the groundwork.... Poke her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, did Gary and her get married or were they already married. I guess it did not matter as long as she got all the cock that she could take and Gary was good with it. I wonder if Gary kept a log of how many cocks she had since then. The next one was the poker game, then after that, who knows how many. I hope that they kept count and he kept her going with the morning after pill to help her not get pregnant. At least once a week STD testing too. Would have liked to have several chapters with her and even some with Gary staying home while she went out by herself. Driving men insane when they can't go with their slut and only get leftovers when she comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story I wonder if it is true...or not! These type of events are fetish stories, personally never experienced anything like this but even as a warm blooded male the thought of someone or a group of guys fucking my wife years ago would have been revolting!

But these days it turns me on, I would certainly enjoy the experience of watching and obviously joining in of course probably at the end last one in!

Sloppy 7th or whatever, ready lubed, there is something about a gangbang that excites men, and their hubby often comes into the equation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The card game in the back of a liquor store....

Lick er in the front

Poke er in the rear

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. I liked how shy and insecure Candy was when she first started stripping. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a two-faced, hypocritical, lying, cheating cunt! Oh, her BF can't have any kind of sexual stimulus, but she can let herself get gangbanged, ass-fucked and bukkaked - and that's alright in her pea-brain, self-entitled whoring mind!

When she said "ok" to attending the poker party, I would have slapped her so hard she'd have to wait until next weekend to find her eyelashes back from the future! I would have kicked boss in the balls and told him I quit. Then, just walk away from human-pigs. Don't need that kind of bullshit aggravation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again a gross story about a cheating lying whore.

Those of you who find this hot? Who think the idea of having your wife act a slut for your coworkers? Getting sloppy 7ths? Even as fantasies? Seek help. You need it.

The only way a story like this ends? Is in tragedy. The wife ends up a tramp fucking every swinging dick she comes across because hubby doesn't care. And she loses every bit of respect for him and herself.

And the best they can hope for is divorce. The worst and most likely outcomes? Disease. Aids. Or someone gets criminally angry and guns or knives get involved.

All because some stupid hypocritical slut wants a big dick.

Super awesome story.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

poof! and just like that,,life changed for gary and his slut wife,,love it,,tried to get my bride to play while we were still young enough to enjoy it, but she would have no part of it,,,,,so i went and played on my own,,do not regret it for one minute, but she didnt stay,,too bad for her,,i met some wonderful loving people.

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Oh yeah, super hot story, I loved it!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10363 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...