All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Surprise'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why not close the business?

They can make way more selling her as a high-class call girl who will take on anyone bareback and they'll both have more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

This kind of shit happens every day. Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

i agree with the earlier poster, she's just a fucking whore already, why not add her to the menu and he is a sicko wimp pussy boy; neither give a damn about marriage vows and don't have a clue what love means

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If you don't like it....

If you don't like it just move on... It is just fiction remember. It was a god story and left an opening for many more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot

Really enjoyed the story. Loved the premise and husband's response to what happened. A little more editing to make it read a tad bit more smoothly wouldn't go amiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it show what people will do for money

sale wife,childred and moms for money or jerking off.what kind of man is he,asshole would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Weak

Weak and shallow characters, fortunately she contracted aids and they will all be dead soon!

texasreb1369texasreb1369over 17 years ago
Simplictically erotic.

Might could have been developed a little bit more. But the simplicity created quite an erotic scene. Thank you for sharing. Texasreb1369

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not the nightly news!

I am amazed at the comments from people reading these stories! THESE ARE JUST STORIES! This is not the nightly news and real people doing real events - so get over your judgemental selves. Isn't this an erotic stories site? If you would rather read REAL articles just click on MSN and get your real world, everything is fucked up and people are killing each other NEWS! Otherwise, judge the story for what it is, a story! By the way, if you are not into LOVING WIVES stories, don't read them! Maybe you might like the Incest stories better!

Keep writing nighttimestories, it was pretty good, and I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sex happened too quickly

I liked the story alot. I do think it would have been better if the wife would have submitted to the sex because the touching pushed her over the edge. You kind of had some maniac run up and shove a dick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Was Hot Until The Wimp Got Jackingly Excited

He could have been called out by the hotel magmt., his car was stolen, fell and lost conscientiousness, got tied up, etc. -- but when you had him pathetically watching and jacking off encouraging her new cocksucking and fucking play the arousal for normal people went south as it should as pimping out wifiepoo is for fetish driven cucksters.

Decently written except for the sick male humiliation turn instituted by the writer - why? For the few pathetic male demeanment sicko's.

You can do better and for more readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

Good story, hope to see more of your stories here.

Just ignore the comments from people who doesn't seem to be able to differetiate fact from fiction. There are a lot of people who do enjoy stories like this, so keep on writing.

It seems there are a bunch of men with some serious relationship issues, who want any story in which a wife cheats to end with the wife getting murdered or punished in some form. Even in real life a lot of couples deal with cheating and learn to forgive and move on. Also, a lot of people have no problem with their partners having sex with other people. If this is not your cup of tea then don't do it. No one is forcing you to. And if you don't like even reading about it, then don't. Read something you like instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need a wife like that

Pay no attention to the naysayers. It was a good story and one that could very possibly be true. I don't know but I liked it and think if I had a wife like that I would go into the business. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!!

I loved your story please write lots more. A novella?

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 17 years ago
Jackingly Excited?

What does that mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a guy!

It's one thing to willingly take on a room full of horny guys, it's another to get gang-raped - whilst your husband watches from the sidelines. I like your writing style, but this is plain nasty.

Luv2pleeesLuv2pleeesover 16 years ago
Good story

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Got me HOT!!

I know it's a little unbelievable (as some have said, in varying degrees of nastiness), and I also know it's

just a story, not a description of actual events (as others have said) ... but none of that stopped it from

making me as hot as a firecracker, or from wishing I could have Kristy's job!! Seriously, except for the

unfortunate possibility of disease, I would LOVE to strip for and sexually service a room filled with horny

young men -- ESPECIALLY if my guy were there getting excited by it all while keeping me safe!! Sybil

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

Reminds me of Albatross' "Dancing Into Abandon," but shorter (and in some ways, sweeter). Good premise, nice characters, great pacing... handled the heat-of-the-moment transition pretty well. I'm impressed. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hate to rain on your little parade

But Christie just got screwed blued and tatooted. Every batchelor party have ever heard of is where the stripper does exactly that. She will simulate a blow job and special dance for the batch. Everyone else who fucks the stripper has to pay or the stripper has a bouncer with her that makes sure no hot cocked head littlepecker like the one who rammed Chrisy get in the mix. The couple might have had a lot invested in the party but fucking the wife was pure and simple a freebie. They didn't get jack shit...boy what loosers...i got a bridg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bachelor Party Surprise

I have to say, I'm kind of disgusted with myself. This is an excellent story, and definitely arousing, but I find it kind of bad that I get aroused by this kind of thing, when I know in real life I'd be devestated and/or pissed off to an obscene extent. Regardless, that has nothing to do with the story really. Despite the fact that it was somewhat unbelievable, you wrote it well, and made it quite the erotic little fiction. I hope you continue to write, and that all of your other stories will be as sexy as this one was.

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Not

In a fantasy kind of way, it was fun. Hated the ending though. Turning wives into sluts is about the biggest turn off that offends me in Literotica stories.

AlexandraAlexandraalmost 14 years ago
Mutual Consent

Its apparently okay for men to fuck lots of women, but not vice versa! Hubby was turned on, wife was turned on, what's wrong with this scenario? Nothing!!

Oh, and of course, its actually just a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Come On

I know it's just a story, but a politician's son? Not in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

This is my absolute favorite story. I love it! Is it a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Follow-up

This is (in my humble opinion) the best story I have read. I love it.

How about a sequel as told by Kristi?

I would love to talk with Kristi or a girl like her about having sex in various situations. I happen to believe that two people who are attracted to one another should be free to enjoy each other's company without any nasty consequences.

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very sexy

Totally loved this story...keep up the good writing!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Sequel

You should definitely do a follow-up on this story. What about Kristy does another bachelor party or a birthday but Derek couldn't make it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

GREAT story! Please do a follow-up, and this next one could use a little more dirty talk :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It only took reading half of the first page.

To realise the story would be unrealistic garbage so, at that point, I stopped reading, skipped to the end, and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorncuck rated it a 1*

Probably worth reading since that idiot no longer has a working brain due to the amount of semen ingested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some party

On this site stories can have interesting plots and realistic characters or can be a straight forward - never-mind-the cliche stories that are merely a device to allow a sex scene take place. This falls into the latter catagorie which is fine but the writing isn't great - especially the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
True or False?

This is my favorite story. I have told it to several ladies just because I like it so much. It seems unbelievable and yet I want to believe it could be true.

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Totally awesome story,

I would have squeezed them for a big tip, but man oh man, I would love a wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey, DickWornout ...

Personal preference on a story's content is exactly that: Personal preference. The fact that you openly admit jumping to the end and bombing the authors rating is exactly what's wrong with half the readership on this site. If you don't like the subject, please respect other readers who do enjoy it and move on. If you've got a necrophilia fetish and enjoy stories about sodomizing cadavers, I'm not going to trash the author of such stories because I'm not into that; I move on. If the author's work is chocked full of grammatical errors and mistakes in verb tense or something, then you have every right to inform him of those mistakes. Asserting wives partaking in group sex is wrong is more telling of your narrow-mindedness and lack of respect for others turn-ons.

Now, to the author, good story. And ignore these brainless morons who imply you can't write for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story, four stars

my only issue with it, which explains the missing star, is the part where it changes from striptease to sex. The main problems, for me, are 'she tried to stand' and 'he held her down'. It's a little too close to a rape for me. Other than that, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Then, it happened way too quickly."

That's true. Striptease, nice and slow buildup... than you probably lost interest in it and began with fucking. What a pity. The build up was awesome.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
A Cuck Is Born

'Nuff said!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifealmost 12 years ago
Hot Wife!

Loved the story! Nice!!

tracywrighttracywrightover 11 years ago
Soooo nightime a quick question...

You had to go along with the quys fucking your

wife and she had to give then head to save you

happy house..?? would the house mean as much

to you if you were giving the blow jobs and getting

A$$ fucked..LOL Opppsie by by house..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

How about the hubby doing the girls at a batchlorette next time while wifey watches. If it was my wife I'd be out banging as much young pussy as I could.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
fantastic

I very much enjoyed that, thanks

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
slut wife and her dumb assed cuckold

same O, same O

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story, well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nicely written for a very quick read. Would love to see bit more detail if you ever decide to revisit your story.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"Somehow the woman who had been taking her clothes off in the room full of men was not my wife she was a stripper and my mind did not register that was the case."

I'm sure his other dancers would be delighted to know that if they were being sexually assaulted, he'd just stand and watch it happen.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 11 years ago
Attn Erotonaut

Perhaps you'd be better off reading a story before offering your comments. The author makes frequent reference to the multiple eye contacts between husband and wife and was, in fact, receiving frequent affirmations that his wife was enjoying herself. That the affirmations weren't verbal doesn't matter to those in a committed relationship (which I assume you've never had).

pamcdpamcdabout 11 years ago
Good story

Very well written it was fun to read and very hot!! Write more!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Pure fantasy! Wonderfully written and erotic. No need to worry about diseases and the need for condoms - save those concerns for rel life. I'm not sure any other story has turned me on this much before.

However, let me come to the defense of Erotonaut. Even written as a fantasy, this guy doesn't do the right thing. His initial comment as the guys were manhandling his wife tells us that he had no clue if his wife was ok with what was going on.

"As I handed Kristy her drink she looked at me with a wild eyed look that I could not tell if it was fear or excitement but her hand was still shaking."

Wouldn't it have been his job as the male help to say something to the customers to get them to take their hands off? Most strippers I've seen are look but don't touch and the guy accompanying them is there to fend the guys off when it gets out of hand. Unless, this was simply par for the course for their business. i dont get the sense that it was. Wouldn't it have been his job as her husband to find out if it was fear or excitement. I think the fantasy needed some clarity at that point, like an additional signal that she was ok with what was happening. Leaving it vague as the author did, makes him a bad husband. Sure, hindsight is 20/20 and she was into it. But at that point, he didn't know yet. For that matter, he didn't know if she was agreeable to being fucked vaginally until she starting blowing the other guy. She did initially resist. Did he assume that because she was waving her breasts in his face that she would be ok with his cock in her pussy. Just because someone is a stripper, doesn't mean they are ok with crossing the line into full blown sex. Just be ause she is getting turned on by the dance doesn't mean she would be ok with a gangbang. That is a big leap in reasoning even in a fantasy story. Again, insert a glance that clearly communicates her wishes to hubby. What if it had turned out that she didn't want things to to go that far? What if she was wanting and waiting for him to rescue her and she was essentially frozen in fear being raped by these guys? Yeah, even in a fantasy, he should have initiated a bit more effort to make sure she was willing to move forward. So I defend Erotonaut's comment. But in the end, it is one hot fantasy.

"I knew I should have gone to her rescue..." Or at least to clarify if she wanted to be rescued. A real man would have. I am fine with what consenting adults decide to do. However, please make sure all the participants are consenting instead of simply sitting back and hoping they are.

Fi e stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In real life you are her pimp or her husband.

You boy are her pimp, you both fail as husband and wife, no marriage here.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I guess

pimping out your wife is one way to build the family business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All fun and games till she gets knocked up

then what will you guys do, keep her stripping as a preggo, after she has the kid, and she gets back to stripping, she will get knocked up again with someone else's kids, is that really what you want, your wife breeding with stranger's. They wont be your kids... and I guess you don't care as long as your getting off on her getting fucked and impregnated by strangers, to each their own, right

DSolo61DSolo61almost 11 years ago
Great fantasy

A great fantasy, well told. I'd love it if my wife would do this! More, please.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Crap

Wimp sissy bullshit. All willing cucks should die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you guys serious??

Let me see...you dickheads read this story in "Loving Wives" which clearly states wives who are adventurous and play....and then you write comments about how much of a slut she is???? Are you serious? Shut your flaps. If you don't want to read about these fun loving women then choose another category! Once in awhile I may agree that the category may be wrong but come on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really

are you nuts or stupid. A babe for a wife and you are ok making her a whore.

no LW tale and all the STD out there. you are a chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the slut wives

my wife comes home with her cunt full of cum and I get to enjoy it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Girl of my dreams

For as long as I remember, I've dreamt about having a wife that would willingly participate in regular gangbangs with strangers. The more guys, the better! I often talk with my wife about my fantasy of watching her fuck a group of guys, seeing her suck and swallow load after load, seeing her pussy and ass dripping with cum. She gets unbelievably turned on by the notion and hints that one day it might happen. Hopefully, if that day comes, I'll be able to film the event to enjoy it for years to come. With any luck, she'll get hooked on gangbangs and work her way up to a 50 guy creampie gangbang! If your story is true, your a luck guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Wife got gang fucked by a group of niggers

And now she is knocked right the fuck up Royally. I don't mind so much as she is a real good looking bitch with a perfect 42-23-35 figure. Shit does happen and people fuck, its what we were made for. We don't know who the father is, so getting child support could be difficult. Oh well, that's how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great .…..

... way for a cheating WHORE wife to take on as many cocks as possible while "Cucky" husband watches without a chance of kicking the slimy cunt wife to the corner ..….. talk about a "free pass" for the tramp!!

Cuck a doodle Cuck .. Asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey

Write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love cum on my wifes pussy

the guys who enjoy their wives getting fucked and coming home with their cunt full of cum are very lucky, I love when my wife does this and I get to lick her clean afterward the next step will be for me to suck their cocks as well

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Amazing to see how many preachers read these stories.

It's the author's story. Comment on how it was written, not your judgment of the characters' actions.

My comment is about the writing; use contractions to have the language read the same as people actually speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Call plagarism

Would have enjoyed this story more if I hadn't already read it verbatim years ago in Penthouse Letters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sequel soon please?

sequel soon please?

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Fairy Tale

Her husband won't have to worry about her having a tight pussy for very long. All of their family and friends would end up knowing that the wife was a whore and the husband was her pimp. Their kids would quickly learn the finer points of being humiliated in school and how to fight on the playground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super story

I watch my now wife with a frien before we mere married. My date and I got it on while my wife fucker her bf. A year later we got together. I can't forget how she screwed my buddy. A year ago I gave her a hall pass and she fucked her former bf. When she got home that night I fucked her well fucked pussy and loved every minute. Start of something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Things can get out of control so quickly

I can remember over 30 years ago a bunch of us probably between 18-25 would go uptown every friday with the intention of tricking one or two sluts back to my house , telling them there would be plenty people there as it was someone we knew having a party it was amazing how quickly things would get out of hand sometimes we would,nt even get in the house and we would have them stripped and ready to be gang banged we very rarely went without.

My own wife Maria would go out with her friends to a different nightclub,so we knew we had to get rid of the slut before 3 am,anyway one night we took these 2 nineteen year olds real dolls with fantastic figures i remember ones name was Ann and she was just not having it she was married the other one Kathy was being shagged in the taxi and everybody had fucked her within an hour,we finally got this Ann into the room and she was fucking insatiable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's got nothing to lose. Anymore.

Open marriage? Wonder how she'll feel when its his turn to get laid? Whatever floats their boat. Just hope it does not end up sinking their marriage. Oh, that's right, they no longer have a marriage. He's technically her husband, but actually only one of her current and future cocks. Supposedly her favorite cock, for now, but how long will that last?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me how lame these cuckold stories are. What pathetic excuse of a man would actually get off on this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVE THIS SHIT. YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME

Fuck Steven King. Fuck all those other writers. You are the fucking best.

This story wasn't just hot. It was fucking red hot.

I beat off to this story 3 times in the last 15 minutes.

I fucking love this story. My cock is bleeding for the stimulation.

I don't even care about fucking any more. I just read your story and stroke my cock.

You are fucking awesome.

TheWarthogTheWarthogabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story and telling. From nervousness to reluctance to submission of both husband and wife. Awesome.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Great story

As far as those who don't like stories like this I say don't read them if the subject upsets you, they turn me on even though I could never talk my wife into doing it.

If you've never witnessed people having sex in person, you just don't understand how you get pulled in and aroused in a situation like this. The only downside to live sex is that video just never seems the same for you. Having all you senses involved in sex makes it so much more intense, especially scent and taste. 8^)

cpigcpigabout 9 years ago
Perfect wife!

I wish she was mine!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeabout 9 years ago
She's a keeper!

I loved the story, what a hot, sexy, beautiful little wife!! That's the kind of slut who keeps husbands like us happy! Good little fuck slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I met my wife at a bachelor party

Got her number there. She too pulled a train. After we got married she continued to do guys at parties, come home and bang me silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A "Keeper"??????

Noooooooooo ............ just another CHEATING WHORE WIFE...................

and a ......

Skank

and a Cum Dump

and a Piece of SHIT

and a Lying CUNT

..... and on .......... and on .......... and on .......

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
to those who say, if you don't like this don't read it, I ask

how do know it is going to be a cheating slut wife story before you read it?

are we a clairvoyant? A psychic? A seer? Or did you write this trash to deceive?

The story title is: bachelor-party-surprise.

Little did we know, that the surprise was on us. And, the reaction of the supposedly happily married husband to the infidelities of his wife, was an additional surprise.

And it was NOT a pleasant surprise.

Give me/us a break from your lectures. Ok, after the fact, we get it, you don't give a rat's ass about fidelity, monogamy, fidelity, or honour. For you it is OK for your spouse to pull trains, do gang bangs, spend hours sampling the wares of multiple partners.

Going into this saga of erotica we had a modicum of expectation. But your presentation was deliberately misrepresented.

And you now expect us to act the aggrieved party? Sorry, but that is not going to happen.

You lied to us. You told us a false tale. You are the deceiver.

Moving on.

to a different story,

and another author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're kidding right?

It's one thing to do it once, but again and again. She'd be the biggest slut ever, and love couldn't last.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Not a slippery slope... they jumped right off the cliff

but it couldn't have been too big a drop. After all they are in the bachelor party business so we know that they are going to be fast and loose with relationships and nascent relationships.

She'll be begging for more and he'll be enjoying it until she wants more than he (as her pimp) will be willing to concede. It's a sad story about two people who are unlikeable and certainly not sympathetic.

Now for those who think that comments should be reserved for checking grammar, spelling, and waxing eloquent about character development and story arcs- bunk. Reviews of literature, films, music, food, theatre, and art rarely focus on the technical aspects of the object of the review. That's why we have 8th grade teachers and entry level art and film criticism. Story and response to story and then the characters take center stage. It takes a lot of dam' gall to complain about those who react strongly to a theme or storyline because they don't agree with one's point of view. All points of view should be freely expressed. If you disagree, express your own point of view. Even better come up with a moniker by which you might be known and take responsibility. You're still anonymous but not lost in the sea of anonymous.

This probably belongs in Loving Wives and the tags give a clue or two but it would have been so much better to disclaim at the top of the story. I don't trust the tags that much myself a disclaimer at the top would have saved me the time I wasted on a third of the story before I quit. My bad. The ending was telegraphed and I guess i ignored it.

Earlier someone suggested a Loving Couples hub for stories that are actually about loving wives. If such a strategy were to be implemented the flames in this "loving" Wives hub would be for the most part quenched. I suspect that's the last thing Lauren wants.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
poor seekeraz

If only there were some way to tell what kind of story out was. Something like, oh, I don't know, the category it was in. That would be so useful.

The sooner you and your lot realize you don't belong here and the authors here clearly don't care about your moralistic ranting, the happier both sides will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
poor frontlinecaster

Poor fool believes any of us care what he thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
questionable authorship

i've read this story on www.xhamster.com written by TCG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ questionable authorship

This story was posted on this site 9 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moralizers

Why do people who PRETEND to believe in monogamous marriages/relationships come to Literotica? Literotica is about SEX, people!

Good story though personally, I'd have had her get carried away with the future groom prior to having anyone assault her doggy style. Also, she went from being insatiable to exhausted in blink of an eye. Accepting the story theme, I would have had her accept the second Cummings of a couple guys and then be relieved to have a couple other dancers show up. (Kristi could have entered the party with a message to her husband that 3 more girls were on their way as soon as they could get there). AND I would not have had the husband jerk off; perhaps be amazed at his wife's wanton behavior and therefore tolerate it as a shocked observer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another pile of dung

willing cuckolds are not erotic. when will assholes like frontlinecaster admit that?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
She Provides the Dip For the Catered Food

Don't think I'd be touching any of the prepared food,especially the dips,if wife is also barebacking the guests! Don't want any cum doubling as dip,or pussy juice substituted for olive oil.And absolutely forget about going near the fudge brownies!

The sex is really hot and good motivation for slapping the monkey,but having the husband turn accepting cuck instantly is a bit too much. Spice could have been added by having him blow a gasket,tell her he's dumping her,and having her go after him and begging forgiveness ,but only after plenty more sucking and fucking.

Using her catering service sure gives the clients the option of "eating out" in two ways.

CherrysburnCherrysburnover 8 years ago
Great story.

I don't know if I would be so cool if I was in a situation like that but I guess I'll never know. The story was good. I enjoyed it. It turned me on. Gave me some role play ideas.

P.s. to the haters. Shut the fuck up. It's a story, it's entertainment, are you not entertained? If not then you should be the one eating a dick. Anon ass holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just love the fact that the anons are........

making the cocksuckers howl like the babies they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its the unbelievable portrayal of a woman as mindless sex-starved fuckbot that's so repulsive.

This is entirely a man's fantasy, and is insulting to both women and men. And of course, the cuckold who hasn't the balls to stop things before they start. You apologize, you refund their money, and you take your wife the fuck home. Its not enjoyable when a male gives his wife away, essentially for money. She became a whore and he became her pimp. And you're a sick fuck if you enjoy seeing a married couple destroy themselves. Its only a matter of time before this relationship disintegrates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not even a hooker would do this

Nine intoxicated clients at once? Bareback "full service" penetration?

Very unsafe work environment. Not even a professional escort would try something this risky; with AIDS and all the rest, penetration with no condoms can be suicidal in this day and age.

Adding more clients at some point makes each successive encounter much less pleasurable... at some point this is just overkill and no longer fun.

And no, a stripper is not a prostitute.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 8 years ago
Anonymous

Anyone reading the story knows this. That is why it is called fantasy.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 8 years ago
And no.

It is not just a man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You sick SOB

Just wretched!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So why the fuck did you dumb asses read it?

Everybody moaning about what a sick fuck for writing it he is, yet you read it. Crank it up a notch and write another.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

It would be a nice if there was a warning that this was catering to the voyeuristic cuckold crowd.

It did absolutely nothing for me, except waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

Wow! Can't wait for more. Love the comments! Peoples it's fiction! Enjoy? You either love it or hate it! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

All I can say is keep writing about your adventures. Being a cuckold myself I loved it.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
so very hot

I just loved it .. I want to be her ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous