All Comments on 'Bachelorette'

by maniax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
So sexy!

Wonderful and sexy story of a new hotwife! I loved it! It makes me wish that we had started sooner!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Has everything.

Very sexy. Has some of everything.

A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
welcome back

before stoneage. just fucking animals, can't see anything erotic here I'm sorry. where is your fantasy? there is none. it's more like those cheap porno clips with no story. everything human you lost on the way. not readable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What planet are you from?

There is absolutely no point in this couple getting married. If my memory serves me right you are supposed to make a promise to be faithful to each other I don't know what sort of marriage you think these people had but it sure wasn't a normal one. Perhaps the vows went something like, "I promise to fuck and suck as many people as we can untill death us do part" Or " I vow to to a total slut even before I am married, I will continue to be aslut untill I am old and grey" the husband could say something like " I will watch my wife get fucked as many times as I can" "I will never stop her fucking someone else" "I vow to eat creampies anytime she wants me to" "I will try to be a man sometimes" "I promise if we have kids I will never know who they are" "I love my slut of a wife so much" "I don't know why I got married to this slut, it seemed a good idea at the time". Any of these vows sound like they might have been said? Anyway they will probably be very happy together he wants a slut wife and she wants to be a slut wife. So winners all round. I do pity the kids though. One last question do the parents know about what happens in this marriage? and if so do they join in? in case you hadn't noticed I think this story sucks on every level. But I can't argue with 80.000 swingers can I? they will love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Besides being from the getto this makes no sense

She is a ho, just so a plain ho. He is her pimp and she makes the bread and he spends it. Married they can claim anyone coming in is swinging with the couple instead of paid johns. I would not even like to live on the same street they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

Great read. Please make it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF?

Interesting effort but the characters are so "unlikeable" and lousy actors.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
As someone said Swingers and sluts will

Love this story. In fact it will probably get avery good rateing. One question though? Does anyone really do this and stay married? I can not even imagine doing this and staying married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess I'm from another planet

I guess I'm from another planet because I love this story.

I don't understand how some of these comments sound so personal. This is a S-T-O-R-Y website. I don't believe these S-T-O-R-I-E-S are meant to garner anything more than like/dislike responses.

For those who are talking about "Ho's", and calling the characters "sluts" etc. I am thankful I'll never have to go to a movie with you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How dare they

I loved this story i dont know whats wrong with all those other readers if they didnt like it why did they continue reading it theyre just really stupid did they not realize it was just a story and if it was real and so be it everyone can live their lives the way they want to if they had something bad to say they shouldve just kept it to themselves and that ghetto comment was stupid because i bet they cant even define ghetto

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lame

This story meanders all over the place before getting to the point. The part with the cops was pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous