All Comments on 'Back on the Block'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

I for one wish that you were not planning on continuing it. It seems like a complete statement on what could go wrong for the perfect male even when he does nothing wroong except accepting the first overtures....

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
JASON is an idiot ...I have NO sympathy for him

First it is very unlikely that Jason could be this hard working brillant and focused at all aspect of his work and life EXCEPT for his wife.

Not Impossible but lets face it... those personality types are not commonly found in the same person.

He is a total loser who thinks ALL the time with his dick. All of this

angst and turmoil he brought on himself by letting her pussy rule him.

Sure there are lots of Guys out there who dod just that... and they lives crappy lives... make bad chocies and deserve no sympathy.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This was pretty good.

HIV is correct that our hero seems to be short of a full deck, but what guy isn't when it comes to women?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
You can still get an STD even if you use condoms

I hope he has more sense than to stick a condom covered dick into one of those walking petri dishes of pox. He be better to keep fucking his slut ex wife or making use of Madam Thumb and her four ugly sisters. Good story, looking forward to part 02.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Stang, please do me two favors

First, drop me a line letting me know how the hell you come up with new shit every friggin' week! I mean, really, how do you do this? Are you on speeders?

Second, try to work in a 1965 Mustang somewhere down the road. They're my favorite!

Well done.

You're the reason I look forward to Thursdays, and I'm looking forward to part 2.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Story! There is no need to continue.

The arrogant, selfish, spoiled, conniving, cheating wife is in the rearview mirror. Let him get on with his life. He's got money so at least he can afford a "safe hooker".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Harryin VA is sadist

initially i thought u were reasonable guy, but now i know you are against women, you love to die alone. than just live few happy days with soemone who loves bt you hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If it's not a complete story...

SAY CHAPTER 1.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Another good one from your pen

Still a huge fan of your stories

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I like The Chief Justice's idea about the 65 Mustang, and...

I did like the story, so far. Thanks for a very interesting read. Not that you need another chapter, but I'll be looking forward to it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
engrossing

Excellent read as usual...5 stars

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
hope she doesn't put those used condoms to use.

Seems to me a conniving woman with a turkey baster and three used condoms could impregnate herself rather easily...

Love your work, Stang. Thanks for sharing this story. I look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Even better.

This one seems much better than your usual stuff. Maybe it's just my kind of story. Well done and thank you. Eagerly waitng for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice effort

Some of the best writing I have ever come across on this site. Good characters, good story line. Having said that, I am not looking forward to the next chapter and the apparent demise of Jason. I enjoyed his ability to keep it together, at least somewhat.

Thanks for the great story

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
I agree with Renquist

Surely the '65 was the best of the bunch, and I've driven a couple. Drove a pal's 2008 last week and that was pretty damn good. But, well But ___ Well I'm a Jaguar man myself. Got three of them, from 1954 XK140 to a recent XK8. Wouldn't mind a Mustang in my garage as well though. Great story and great storyline. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sneaky Bastard you almost got away with it, but not quite.

First let me say that I like the story, but there are as usual in your work little hidden twists besides your obesession with Mustangs. In this one you did something really sneaky that was quite brilliant that I haven't seen on a story on this site ever. I'm talking about the seemingly useless scene in the restaurant. That scene is a crossover, it was the same scene from one of your earlier stories. The one about the spies only told from a different perspective.

Second this is truly bizarre but you and Rehnquist, have both written stories this week that are basically shorter versions of When we were married. And you both include a character(the cheating wife) who abandons her husband and then comes crawling back to him for brutal or nasty sex. In both stories the cheating wife is blonde, beautiful and spoiled. In Rehnquist's also brilliant story he used the line suck it after the wife has gotten herself off on the main character while doing nothing for him. Yours is more comical and brutal in the sex with the main character screwwing the wife anally, then having her suck him off, but he refuses to kiss her after it. Did you guys all get together and have a contest to see how many things you could sneak by all of the English teachers who criticize your work so you could laugh at us or what? At any rate another great job, but I too am afraid to see what you have in store for poor Jason. Oh are you guys also taking a poke at some of the people who write long multi part stories- What with Rehnquist giving us 6 parts over the space of 6 days and you giving us the beginning and then the conclusion only one week later?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Too bad that he fell in love with a crazy bitch

She didn't think that she had done anything wrong, because she was drunk. That was supposed to be an excuse.

Thanks for the good read.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
StangStar

I think you might be one of the few that actually get it. Women are masters of manipulation. I am sure that most men have been told that at one time or another. It doesn't really register though, they laugh it off or forget. Big mistake. With the manipulation comes lies and other not so nice things. I have been lied to about the pregnancy thing ten times or more. Most of them were exactly what you have described here, without the marriage or cheating. Maybe there should be a mandatory class the last year of high school to prepare young men for this. The woman in this story does not seem to have any redeeming qualities other than a pussy. Is that a redeeming quality? Probably not. I will read to see what happens to the self centered manipulative bitch. You have done well describing the characters and their actions. And please keep our hero away from the hookers. I have seen the block in different cities, that would kill a normal mans ideas of sex. Good one.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Excellent, again

Your recent work is excellent. Congratulations on the success of your efforts to improve.

The ironclad consistency of the characters in this story is harsh but real. Jason is hard working, focused on team success, ethical and rational. Dana is playful, focused on personal pleasure, unethical and irrational. Jason is a reflection of Kurt. The irrational Dana will always be a mystery to Jason.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great Read!

I loved this story for its descent into darkness. Dana is an exquisitely evil she-devil. Great characters! I particularly liked the father and his relationship with Jason. Terrific counterbalance to the daughter. A great supporting cast is so important in a short story. Thank you as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Packing trucks

Just a minor criticism. Majority of organisations these days pack the parcels onto pallets, shrink wrap them, and then load/unload by forklift. Truck is in the loading bay approximately 30 minutes whist the drivers change over and then gone. All loading and distribution by electronic tag and pallets are weighed as they are packed so no overloading occurs.

I realise this has no connection at all to the overall story but it takes all kinds (even me) to make up the world.

Oh ...top story !!

caribbeanbbccaribbeanbbcover 12 years ago

This is the first piece of your work that I've read and if the others are anywhere as close to being as interesting as this one, then I think that I've found my favorite author here on Literotica.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
With spoiled little rich girls its the same as with horses.

You have to brake their will before they make good companions. Exactly the mistake he made in this Story here, from day one it was clear that its gonna end bad, because those women have no respect for passive nice guys.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Wow.

This was definitely not what I thought it would be.

Very good.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't start go in the direction of

HLD and TTT

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
If She's So Fucking Bored..

Get a job.

Do charity work.

DON'T fuck around!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
"Abandonment"?

Didn't he ever hear of a legal separation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
walking wet dream

Looks as if Dana is a walking wet dream that cannot keep her legs closed so she can say she loves him and it will never happen again and it might not but it is a 50/50 crap shoot on tha

Ront.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
idiot

if you think your girlfriend might be cheating on you why the fuck would you marry her without at least checking to make sure. retard

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
yes please,

I second the request for including the 65 mustang. It was still a sports car.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
a couple things

First, he was stupid to leave used full condoms with her, all she needed to do was fill a turkey baster from them and squirt it into herself.

Real world, a woman gave a doctor a blowjob spit his cum into a turkey baster got pregnant and stuck him for child support.

He's lucky Dana is not smarter.

The second thing:

Why is part two labeled chapter 1 ?

Did you just do it to confuse us?

Why I wondered was I started with it first, then checked here.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DID HE FORGET THOSE FAMOUS WORDS

you cant go home again. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Sad in a way I think after he caught her cheating and threw her out that she finally realized that she loved him but it was to little to late and the games she played did not help her cause any. Really to bad because I think that she had grown up and realized she lost the best thing that ever happened to her. Sad Story for both of them very sad.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reply to the last one

No dude..i think she's psychotic...honestly, if they had owned a rabbit, she would have boiled the thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So far so good

Just a spoiled young woman with quite a few issues

Ron

cowboyridecc @yahoo.com

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
PEOPLE WHO STALK ARE LIKE TICKS

when the hooks are in....they are attached, TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Not bad...

Great set up. I personally would have never married the whore after catching her the first time!!! She's an obvious sociopath!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Start

Hope the second part is as good.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why if Dana was bored and had time on her hands,why did she not do volunteer work or get a job.?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great start

Dan seems like a great guy. Dana certainly isn't like her parents at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The idea of him having to pay for her lawyer before the divorce is finalised, is just too stupid. Complete nonsense.

He could just cut off her credit cards, no reason for him to pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like my ex wife . Poor husband

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You are a fine writer sir. Glad this hubby went through with the divorce. He should have asked who she was screwing BEFORE they married!!!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I hope there is a special corner in hell reserved for writers who do not finish their stories. This is a quality writer with some serious good stuff here on literotica but he leaves the reader hanging here at the end of part two. Forewarned is forearmed.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable read 5/5

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, I was glad there was a part 2 and even though Part 2 end seemed rushed it was still a 5-star story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been so very easy to get rid of her. Get her really drunk, put her in the tub, and push her under. 30 minutes later call 911: “I just found my wife floating in the tub. Please come help!”

Muahahaha!!!!

ZK

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Good read but you wrote too weak of a character. He could have dumped her if he really wanted to. A pot of ice water would have kept her cool. She cheated and he kept coming back for more.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

None would believe that abandonment shit. You living in a different house while you're going through a divorce is not abandonment and his lawyer would have told him this. Divorcing people only live together in these LW stories

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Got to the end of page two and it just spiralled out of control.

He was forced to stay in the house…bollocks.

She kept following him going to different bedrooms…chose a room and put a fucking bolt on the door. Double bollocks.

She’s pregnant…tough shit. Triple bollocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous