Back To School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I know we never had an opportunity to discuss your concerns about the exam, Barry. I will be in tomorrow morning, if that turns out to be a convenient time for you.”

“Sure! That would be great!” he replied with enthusiasm that almost embarrassed him.

“You will have to come in through the main entrance on Saturday. I should be here from 10 to 12 or so.” She moved her hand away from his arm.

“Thanks, Miss Smith. I’ll see you then.” He walked quickly to the door and hurried to his final class. Coach had cancelled practice for the day, and Barry looked forward to getting home early for a change.

Dinner with the entire family was unheard of during football season, and Barry actually enjoyed being with them. His fourteen-year-old sister idolized him, and he had graduated from finding that annoying to regarding it endearing. She hung on his every word as he recounted the game again with his father and responded to his mother’s questions.

Though there had been lots of invitations for Friday night, Barry elected to stay home. He watched TV for two hours and went to his room. He undressed, knotted a towel at his waist, and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn warm. Dropping the towel to the floor, he stepped into the shower and clicked the door shut.

He leaned back against the wall opposite the showerhead and absorbed the pleasant sensation of the pulsing spray. His thoughts were once again of Claire, and he felt an erection take shape as he mentally undressed her. He slipped the fingers of his right hand around the shaft of his cock and began stroking it slowly as he imagined how she might look without her clothing. She stood with her shoulders against the opposing wall, her feet planted a foot forward of the wall and shoulder-width apart. He pictured the spray of the shower striking her chest and forming rivulets that ran over her tits and down across her belly. The sensation was thrilling, and he tightened his grip and pumped his hand up and down with increasing speed. His hips began thrusting back and forth to meet the movement of his hand, and in a matter of a few seconds, he was groaning and feeling the first burst of semen surging up the length of his shaft. He moaned aloud and thrust his hips forward forcefully as his cum splattered on the tile wall opposite him. He watched it slide slowly down to the tiled floor and float in a stream of water to the drain.

**************************** Barry had set his alarm for 7:30 and shut it off shortly before it would have sounded. He arose and dressed carefully, selecting a favorite pair of jeans from his closet. They were neat but well worn, and he loved their soft, comfortable feel. He slipped them on without underwear and chose a navy polo shirt. Fresh athletic socks and a neat pair of cross training shoes completed his attire. He elected not to wear a belt.

His mother sat at the kitchen table reading a section of the morning paper and drinking her single cup of coffee. His father had already departed for an early tee time at the municipal golf course. His sister was still asleep.

“Why are you up so early on a Saturday, honey?”

“I’m going to see my English teacher, Mom. She promised to give me some help in advance of next week’s exam.”

“Well that’s nice; and on a Saturday. She’s certainly dedicated.”

“She’s a good teacher. I like her a lot.”

“Eat something before you go.” Barry ate like an athlete, so his mother’s encouragement was never necessary, but she always provided it. He had a bowl of cereal and two slices of wheat toast. He wolfed it down quickly and returned to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He descended the stairs two at a time and kissed his mother’s cheek on his way out the door.

It was only 8:45, but Barry was too excited to wait for 10:00. He drove to school and parked right next to the gate that gave access to the walkway to the main building. Halfway up the walkway he could see Claire’s car in the faculty lot, and he suddenly felt the first pangs of anxiety. ‘What if he was wrong? What if she was not the least bit interested in him? What if this whole thing turned into a fiasco?’ He suppressed the negative possibilities and walked quickly to the main entrance.

The door was unlocked. Barry walked quietly down the main hall and took the stairs two at a time to the second floor. He walked quietly down the hall to Claire’s classroom. The door was slightly ajar, and he stopped ten feet from it to observe. Claire was alone in the room and was organizing some papers on the table behind her desk. She was wearing a black shirtwaist dress that buttoned down the front. It was shorter than her usual classroom attire, with the hem falling a good four or five inches above her knee. She was without stockings and wore two-inch heels.

Barry pushed the door open quietly and walked in, letting it click shut behind him. Claire seemed totally absorbed in what she was doing and didn’t turn to see him as he walked quietly up behind her.

“Hi,” he said quietly. She jumped and turned quickly but smiled at seeing him.

“Oh, Barry! You startled me. You’re early.”

It was now or never, and Barry determined to follow through with his plan. “It isn’t a problem -- my being early?” He delivered the question in a low but challenging tone.

Claire had a somewhat puzzled look on her face in response. “Well, no. Of course not.”

“I sure hope not,” he continued, maintaining the challenge. Claire had her back to the end of the desk, only inches from it. Barry stepped close enough to her to be clearly ‘violating her space.’ “I like your dress,” he said quietly, his tone only slightly menacing.

The puzzled look returned to Claire’s face. “Thank you.”

Barry leaned suddenly and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her firmly. She took half a step back, but felt her hips pressed against the edge of the desk. Barry stepped with her, keeping the distance between them at a minimum. Claire kept her hands at her sides and gasped as Barry pulled his lips away from hers. Her eyes searched his, and her forehead furrowed in concern.

“Unbutton it,” he said. His tone was quiet but very demanding.

“What?!!!” she replied.

“I said unbutton it!” He didn’t raise his voice, but his tone became more demanding.

She stood staring into his eyes for several seconds, saying nothing. Finally, she raised her right hand to the top button and worked it open, keeping her hand there.

“Keep going!”

She unbuttoned a second button. Her neck and face were flushed, and he couldn’t decide if she was fearful or in a trance. She unfastened a third button and a fourth. The dress was unbuttoned to her waist.

“All the way, Claire!” Still quiet, still demanding.

She unbuttoned the remaining three buttons, and the dress fell open. Barry continued to stare into her eyes then deliberately looked down her torso. She was wearing a black lace bra that fastened in front and black bikini panties. Only the elastic at the top supported the thigh-high stockings.

Barry leaned toward her again and kissed her for the second time. Her mouth seemed more responsive this time, but she kept her arms at her sides. The tip of his tongue traced the outline of her lips as he ended the kiss. He stared into her eyes as he spoke again.

“Unfasten your bra.”

“Barry . . . “ she spoke with a mild tone of protest or concern, but with obvious uncertainty.

“Unfasten it!” His tone became more demanding again.

She reached for the front closure and popped it open, pulling the cups away from her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and rose proudly from their darkened areolas.

He reached for her nipples, taking each of them between his thumbs and index fingers. He squeezed the gently then twisted them slightly. Claire moaned quietly in response.

“Barry . . . “ The tone of concern was back, but it was laced with her response to his touch.

“Shush!” He tugged at her nipples, and she bit her lower lip as he fondled her.

He reached for her panties, hooking his thumbs on each side of the waistband and pushed down, slipping them over her hips and down over her thighs. She stood rigidly still as he knelt to push them to her ankles. He gripped her right ankle, and she raised her foot in response. He slipped the panties off the uplifted foot and gripped the opposite ankle. She raised the left foot, and he removed them entirely, tossing them onto the table behind her desk.

Standing to face her again, he pressed the palm of his right hand against her bare belly. Her eyes stared into his as he slid his hand lower. His fingertips pressed over her pubic mound then slipped between her thighs. He pushed in a knowing way, as Aunt Jane had so carefully schooled him, and Claire quietly moved her feet slightly farther apart. All four of his fingers slipped over her labia, caressing her softly as his eyes remained fixed on hers. She half closed them and whimpered softly as he fondled her labia.

“Unfasten my jeans, Claire!” he demanded quietly.

She leaned obediently to twist the button at the waistband open. She pushed the zipper slowly down and gasped softly when his erect penis thrust outward.

“See, you’ve made me hard. Do you know how many times you’ve done that to me?”

“I have?” she whispered in an almost child-like way.

“Yes, you have. You should be ashamed of yourself, don’t you think?”

She looked into his eyes and nodded slowly.

“I want you to suck it, Claire!” His tone was quiet but harsh and demanding.

“Here? Now?” Her eyes turned one way then the other.

“Suck it now, Claire!” He pulled her hips away from the desk and put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She responded by slowly kneeling until her knees touched the floor. She looked up at him then slowly reached for his penis. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it and leaned forward until her lips touched the head.

“Yesssss, Claire, suck it!”

She parted her lips into a near perfect “O” and closed them around the head of his penis. He felt the tip of her tongue circling the head, and he couldn’t suppress a murmur of pleasure.

“Oh, baby, yes! Suck it!”

She pressed down, gradually taking the full length of his cock into her mouth. The head rubbed at her throat, but her lips were still away from the base of his shaft. She slowly raised her head, sliding her lips up the length of his shaft until only the head remained between them. Her tongue circled the head again.

“Oh, Claire! You like sucking my cock, don’t you?” Her eyes met his, and she nodded a visual assent.

“Tell me, Claire!” he said in his most demanding tone. She pulled her mouth away from his cock.

“I like sucking it, Barry,” she whispered in an obedient tone.

“You like what, Claire?”

“I like sucking your cock, Barry,” she added. She punctuated her last remark by sliding her mouth back down his shaft and rapidly up again, gliding the tip of her tongue around the head. She began a repetitive motion, moving her mouth up and down his shaft, licking around the head with each upward stroke.

Barry bent forward and slipped his hands under her armpits, lifting her back to a standing position. He turned her to put her hips against the end of the desk again and pushed gently on her breastbone.

“Lie down, Claire!” He held her hand as she leaned back until her shoulders touched the desk. “Now spread your legs.” She obeyed by spreading her thighs until her knees were nearly at opposite corners of the end of the desk.

Barry stepped forward until his thighs were pressed against the end of the desk. Taking his penis in his right hand, he rubbed its length over her pubic mound then guided the head up and down the length of the slit between her labia.

“Does that feel good, Claire?” he asked quietly.

She nodded her head quickly in silence. He reached for her labia with both hands and spread her open. She glistened with wetness, and he rubbed the head of his penis up and down the length of her slit, taking care to bump it over her swollen clitoris. Her pelvis jerked upward in response, but she bit her lip to maintain silence. Barry pressed the head of his penis to her opening.

“Do you want it, Claire?”

She said nothing, though her eyes met his. He watched her eyes as he pushed, and they half closed as he penetrated her.

“Does that feel good?”

She nodded, three quick nods.

“Do you want me to fuck you, Claire?”

No answer. Barry paused briefly then pulled his penis back and away from her. Her eyes opened fully and rapidly, a look of alarm on her face.

“Barry! Please, Barry!”

“Please what, Claire?”

“Please fuck me.”

He pressed the head of his penis back against her and pushed again. This time he pressed the head and half the length of his shaft into her. She gasped quietly in response. He withdrew almost entirely and thrust again. The full length of his penis slid into her, her vaginal walls parting to receive him. He remained pressed tightly against her, his pubic bone rubbing to her clitoris.

“Do you like that, Claire? Do you like my cock?”

She nodded almost urgently but said nothing.

“Tell me, Claire!” he demanded.

“I love it, Barry!”

“You love what, Claire?”

“I love your cock, Barry! Please fuck me!”

He smiled at her and withdrew his cock almost entirely, only to thrust it fully back into her. She moaned softly as he ground against her, keeping her hands at her sides and staring up at him.

“Play with your tits, Claire! I want to watch you play with them as I fuck you!”

She raised both hands and took hold of her nipples, twisting them gently then pulling at them as he began pumping into her. He reached down and placed the fingertips of one hand at her labia, spreading them to find her swollen clit. His fingertips brushed back and forth across her clit in time with the thrusts of his cock. She bit at her lower lip repeatedly and quivered each time his fingertips brushed her clit.

“You like that, don’t you Claire?”

She nodded her head two or three times, keeping her eyes fixed on his, but saying nothing.

“Don’t be so quiet, Claire. I want you to tell me how you’re feeling.”

“I feel good,” she said quietly.

“That’s not what I mean, Claire, and you know it! Talk to me!”

“I . . . . don’t . . . . know . . . . what to . . . . say,” she replied between successive hard thrusts of his cock.

“Well, my cock feels fucking good in your cunt. Does that give you any idea about what to say?”

“Mmmm, yes,” she whimpered. “Fuck my cunt hard, Barry! It feels so good.”

He slipped a hand beneath each of her knees, lifting them until she crossed her ankles behind his hips. She gripped his ass tightly between her calves and thrust her pelvis forward to meet each inward thrust of his cock. She moaned softly each time the head of his cock rubbed deep inside her.

“You wanted this, didn’t you, Claire?” he whispered with a grin.

“Yes!” she hissed back.

Barry leaned forward slightly and pinched both of Claire’s nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. He fondled and twisted them as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. She gasped her approval and raised her pelvis with greater urgency to meet his thrusts.

“Are you going to cum, Claire? Is it getting close, baby?”

She nodded her head urgently, biting her lower lip and saying nothing, but using her heels to pull him more urgently against her and raising her pelvis with each thrust of his cock.

His fingers pressed more firmly against her clit, frigging her as his hips moved more rapidly, thrusting his cock deep and hard into her. She reached for and gripped his forearms with both hands, almost raising her torso off the desk with each downward thrust of her pelvis.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” she moaned, “I’m going to cum, Barry!”

“That’s it, Claire! Cum all over my cock, baby! You want to cum on it, don’t you?”

She nodded her head rapidly as she gripped his forearms more firmly and thrust her torso downward to meet the penetrations of his cock. She suddenly froze against him, holding on firmly as a quiet moan began in her throat and grew increasingly louder.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I’m cumming, Barry, I’m cumming!” She jerked her body against him hard -- once, twice, and a third time; then she sunk her fingernails into his forearms as her body quivered from pelvis to shoulders.

Barry pressed his pubic bone hard against hers and held it there firmly as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. He watched her close and open her eyes repeatedly as her breathing accelerated then gradually slowed to normal. She lay still with her eyes closed, still firmly gripping Barry’s forearms.

He remained very still for two minutes or more. When Claire finally opened her eyes wide, he took her hands in his and pulled her shoulders above the desk. She rose gradually and rested her weight on her elbows.

“I want you to see my cock in you, Claire.” He pulled his cock almost entirely out of her, leaving only the tip of the head between her labia. She watched his shaft emerge wet and shiny from her pussy and continued to stare as he slowly thrust it back into her. “Do you like that? Do you like seeing my cock in you?”

“Yes,” she whispered hoarsely. “I love seeing it!”

He withdrew his cock completely and took her hands to pull her up to a standing position. He nodded toward her desk chair, and she looked at him quizzically.

“Get on your knees in the chair. Hold onto the back of the chair with your hands.”

She looked into his eyes only briefly then did as he told her. She put one knee into the seat of the chair, followed by the other knee, taking hold of the back of the chair to stabilize herself.

Barry stepped behind her and reached to spread her labia with his hands. He pressed the head of his cock to her slit, and finding her opening, he pushed his cock slowly into her again. He pushed until his cock was fully inside her and slipped his palms beneath both of her breasts, squeezing them softly. He kissed her left shoulder, then whispered into her ear:

“Are you going to cum again for me, Claire?”

She turned her head to make eye contact with him as she nodded vigorously. He smiled and withdrew his cock almost entirely and thrust it in deep again.

“Oh, Barry, fuck me! Fuck your little bitch!”

“Are you my little bitch, Claire?”

“Yesssss,” she hissed. “I’m your little bitch!”

He pumped his cock up into her as he squeezed and fondled her breasts, closing his fingers around her nipples. She pushed back against him, anxious to get his cock as deep inside her as she could. He released his grip on her nipples and took hold of her hips, pulling her back against him as he slammed his cock into her over and over.

“Mmmmm, Claire, that tight little cunt of yours feels so good on my cock. I’m going to blow my load in you!”

She looked back at him over her shoulder, making eye contact as she spoke: “I want your cum, Barry. Squirt that hot cum into me! Fill me with your load!” She grinned wickedly as she thrust her ass back to meet his invading cock.

Inspired by her encouragement, Barry quickened the pace of his thrusts into her, firmly gripping her hips as he thrust. He was fast approaching ‘the point of no return,’ and he wasn’t thinking about slowing down. He leaned forward to kiss then gently bite her shoulder as he felt the pressure building in his balls. A hard thrust into her brought the first burst of semen exploding up the length of his cock.

“Ahhhhhh, Claire, here it cums! Oh fuck, baby, it feels so fucking good!”

Claire squealed as her own orgasm was brought on by the blast of Barry’s cum inside her: “Eeeeeeeee, Barrrrrrry! Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me!”

Barry pumped rapidly, each thrust delivering another burst of cum that spurted inside his English teacher. He felt like he had just finished three consecutive 40-yard dashes, and he wrapped his arms around her waist to keep from falling over. He kissed her back and shoulders as he caressed her belly with both hands.