Back To School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping in front of her, Barry slipped his hands under Claire’s arms and lifted her until she sat on the edge of the kitchen counter.

“Whoa! That’s cold!” she said, reacting to the ceramic tile.

Barry reached for the silk tie at her waist and pulled it loose. The robe fell open, and Claire smiled at him.

“Do you want some more pussy, baby?” she asked coquettishly.

He grinned and reached for her breasts, caressing them between his palms and thumbs. He tugged gently on her nipples and leaned forward to kiss her softly on the mouth. Unfastening the button of his jeans and pushing the zipper down, he let them fall away from his hips. Claire looked down and smiled when she saw his cock sticking out straight and hard.

“I guess that answers my question.” She spread her thighs and licked her lips as she stared into his eyes.

Holding his cock in his right hand, Barry pressed it to Claire’s slit. His left hand was pressed against the inside of her right thigh.

“Mmmmm, that feels so good, baby,” she whispered.

“Spread your lips open, Claire.” She obeyed immediately and used both hands to spread herself wide. Barry rubbed his cock head over her clit several times then pressed it to her opening.

“Watch it slide in, Claire.” He pushed until the head fully penetrated her opening. They both looked down to watch as he pushed, slowly sliding the length of his shaft inside her.

“Oh fuck, baby! So good!” She shrugged the robe off her shoulders, letting it collapse around her hips on the counter. Barry began thrusting his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her. Claire gripped Barry’s shoulders and pushed her pelvis forward to meet each of his thrusts.

“Ohhhh, Claire! I love your tight cunt! It’s too bad I have to be home by midnight; I’d like to fuck you all night!”

“Mmmmm, yes, baby! Fuck me! Give me that big dick! I love having it in my cunt, Barry!” She leaned to kiss him and thrust her tongue into his mouth, sliding her tongue in and out in unison with the movement of his cock in her.

Barry wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him, pressing her breasts to his chest. Claire locked her ankles behind his hips and used her legs to pull him against her with even greater impact.

“Do you want more cum, baby?” he panted between thrusts.

“I want all your cum, lover! Fuck that hot load into me!”

He moved his hips faster and faster, and Claire moved to meet his pace. His pace suddenly slowed, but his thrusts became longer and harder. Claire knew he was close.

“That’s it, baby! Shoot your load! Give it to me!”

“OHHHHH, fuck yes!” He thrust into her hard and held her there as the first of several bursts of cum exploded up the length of his shaft and spurted into her. With each burst he made a short thrust while deep inside her. Feeling him shoot inside her pushed Claire over the edge as well. She gripped him tightly around the shoulders as she pressed her pelvis tight against him.

“I’m cumming, baby! I’m cumming all over your cock!” She laid her head on his shoulder and savored the waves of sensation that rolled over her body.

They remained still for two or three minutes. Claire planted repeated soft kisses on the side of Barry’s neck. He caressed her hips, back and shoulders with the tips of his fingers. She raised her head and pressed at his shoulders, pushing his upper torso away to make eye contact.

“This day, my dear, has been the most wonderful day for me in a long, long time.”

Barry smiled. “It’s been pretty darn memorable for me too, Claire.”

“Pull your cock out of me and get dressed. The last thing I want is trouble with your parents!”

She pushed him away and slid off the counter. Pulling her robe back on and tying it, she watched him dress. When his shoes were tied and the last hair was in place, she walked him to the door. She stood on tiptoe again and kissed him.

“Thank you.”

“There will be more, Claire, and soon.” He tried hard to sound as imperious as he had early this morning.

“Well, we’ll see about that. I won’t lecture you about discretion. If I had any misgivings on that score, things are too far gone by now to worry about it.”

“There’s no lecture required. If you refused ever to see me again, no one would ever hear about this.”

She kissed him again and whispered, “Go home!”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he whispered back.

“Resting. You study. I expect you to get an “A” on Monday’s exam.”

He smiled and stepped backwards through the door. She mouthed a kiss and closed the door quietly.

He had only 15 minutes to make it home before midnight. It was plenty of time, but he wished he could spend an hour savoring the evening’s experience on a quiet drive.