Back to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evidence? What kind of evidence?" Brent asked.

The principal sighed in frustration. "Tape you and her fucking, you moron!" She snapped.

"Oh I see." Brent said quietly.

"And if you can even manage to get some dirt on that slut Nurse Brown, I'll make sure you graduate with honors."

Brent took the video camera as he left the office, his heart feeling heavy.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At the end of the day, Brent walked down to Miss Stevens' office and knocked on the door. The busty gym teacher opened the door and smiled at him. She was wearing a pair of skimpy little running shorts and a tight shirt. Through her t-shirt, he could see her big nipples poking through, and his cock started to get hard just from the sight of her. Inside his backpack, the video camera was hidden away.

"Hi Brent." She said, letting him inside.

"Hi Miss Stevens." He said, coming into her office. He scanned around the room for a place to hide the video camera.

"Brent, I'm afraid we can't stay after school today." The gym teacher told him.

"Why not?" Brent asked her.

"Brent, I'm going to have to be careful from now on. I just have a really bad feeling. We really shouldn't be doing ... you know ... in school." She told him.

"Well, can I stop by your house later today? Please? I'm really horny, Miss Stevens." Brent pleaded.

Sarah opened her mouth to deny his request but she just couldn't. The truth was she was probably just as horny as the young student was. She thought about it a moment, and didn't really see any harm in seeing him after school in her own home. "Alright, that's fine." She said finally, making Brent very happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that evening, Brent knocked on the front door of his teacher's house. He was carrying his backpack on his back, inside of which was the video camera Principal Schwartz had given him.

Sarah came to the door, smiled and let him inside. She led him inside to the living room where she asked him to have a seat while she put on something more comfortable. When his gym teacher left the room, Brent quickly unzipped his backpack and looked around for a place to hide the video camera.

Brent found a good place on a bookshelf in the corner of the room. From there, the camera had a view of the entire room. He pushed a couple books together on each side and placed a plant near the front of it to hide the camera and pressed Record. It was perfect.

He got back to the couch just in time for when she walked back in. His heart almost stopped when he saw his gym teacher. Miss Stevens was wearing a matching black lace bra and thong. The bra encased her large breasts beautifully, and pushed them up temptingly. She was also wearing a garterbelt, thigh high black stockings, and 7" platform heels.

"Oh my God, Miss Stevens." Brent said, his jaw dropping.

The knockout teacher walked into the living room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor until she reached the carpet. "You like?" She asked playfully. It was obvious that he did, by the hardon already jutting against his pants.

Brent nodded his head vigorously "Oh yes ma'am."

Sarah knelt down in front of her student, where he was sitting on the sofa. "Lean back, I'm going to suck your cock dry. And that's just for starters." She told him.

Brent quickly obeyed his teacher's orders and leaned back on the sofa, while undoing his pants and pulling them down his thighs. His stiff cock sprung up immediately as soon as his pants were down. He rather liked how dominant his teacher was acting.

Sarah helped pull Brent's pants all the way down to his ankles, and she reached up with both of her hands, sliding them up his thighs until she grasped her student's cock at the base. She leaned forward and licked the tip of his swollen dick, and as she leaned in, her big knockers squeezed up against Brent's inner thighs.

Brent squeezed his thighs together a bit and watched his stacked gym teacher's jugs squeeze together and bulge up from her bra a little as she leaned over his cock and began sucking it. Sarah slipped her lips around her student's hard cockhead and started nursing on it. She sucked down the few drops of precum that dribbled out of Brent's cock as he moaned and leaned back into the sofa.

With her tits nuzzled between Brent's thighs, Sarah sucked more of his rock-hard shaft into her mouth. Her hands stroked up and down the rest of his cock, jerking him off while she slurped on the rest.

While the sexy teacher sucked on his cock and jerked him off, Brent leaned forward a bit and unfastened her bra. The straps fell to her sides, and Sarah slipped the bra off, letting her jugs spill out. Brent reached his hand underneath her and squeezed one of her big melons in his hand, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Sarah's head popped up in surprise. "Who the Hell is that?" She said.

She got up and covered her bare breasts with her hands as she quickly left the room, heading towards the front door. When she left, Brent looked up at the video camera hidden in the bookcase. The red light was on, indicating that it was recording, and he gave a wink at the camera.

Sarah ran to the front door, covering her breasts. There was no peephole or window on the front door, so she opened it just a crack. Standing outside was her friend Cindy Brown.

"Cindy! What are you doing here?" Sarah asked, with only her head peeking out the door.

"You said I should come over tonight, remember? Well, are you going to let me in, or what?" Her friend said, pushing her way through the partially open door.

As the school nurse walked in, her eyes widened as she saw her friend standing there in just panties, stockings and heels.

"Oh my... I see you got dressed for the occasion as well." The nurse told her.

"Ummm well actually..." Sarah started to say, trying to explain.

Cindy unbuttoned her long overcoat that she was wearing and let it slip off her shoulders. Underneath, she was wearing only a sheer red babydoll. The babydoll hugged her breasts nicely, and came down to her hips. She was wearing no panties, either, and her bald pussy was visible through the sheer fabric of the babydoll.

Sarah was speechless, as her friend stepped closer to her and kissed her passionately on the lips, their bodies pressing together.

When the kiss broke, Sarah sighed, "Actually, the thing is.... I have company over already." She said, blushing a little.

"Company? Who?" Cindy asked.

"Actually... come with me, I'll show you." Sarah said to her, walking back toward the living room.

The two lingerie clad women walked into the living room to find Brent still sitting on the couch, his stiff cock still sticking straight up. Brent's mouth dropped as he saw nurse Brown walk in with his gym teacher, dressed ready to be fucked.

"Oh my... you do have your hands full." The nurse turned and whispered to her friend.

"Umm... hello nurse Brown." Brent said, unsure what was about to happen, but his mind was racing with fantasies.

"Hello there, Brent." The nurse answered back, then she turned to Sarah. "Why don't I stay and give you a hand with him." She whispered.

"I think that's a great idea." Sarah whispered back to her.

Brent watched the two busty women whispering back and forth to each other, while his cock twitched and throbbed with need. The two women stopped whispering finally and both strolled over to the sofa where he was sitting.

Cindy climbed onto the sofa beside him and knelt beside him. "Brent, I've noticed how you always stare at my tits whenever you come down to my office." The school nurse told him.

Brent was a little embarrassed but figured this was going in a good direction. "Yes, sorry, I admit it. I actually did see them once, during the physical a couple months ago."

Cindy smiled and nodded. "I remember that. But you haven't ever sucked on them. How would you like to do that?" She asked sweetly.

"More than anything." Brent told her.

Cindy lifted her babydoll up over her head, and was then completely naked. Her body was already visible before, underneath the sheer fabric, but now Brent gazed upon her amazing nude form. Her bare breasts were so big and round, and were just as tan as the rest of her body.

Brent reached up and squeezed each of the school nurse's huge, perky melons as she leaned into him and pressed her chest against his face gently. He immediately sucked one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it.

Meanwhile, Sarah knelt down in front of the sofa as she had before, placing herself between Brent's thighs. Just before her, her student's stiff cock was sticking straight up in the air while he sucked on Cindy's tits.

Sarah leaned forward, holding her own tits in her hands, and nuzzled Brent's cock between her melons. She squeezed her titties together around the stiff cock tightly, sandwiching the rod in between them.

Brent moaned against the school nurse's jugs as he felt his cock being enveloped in a sheath of titflesh by his gym teacher. He nursed happily on each of nurse Brown's knockers while his cock got treated to a titfucking by Miss Stevens, and he was taken to tit-heaven.

Sarah held her melons in her hands, lifting them up and down Brent's aching cock, while Brent squeezed and rubbed nurse Brown's titties all over his face. His saliva drooled all over the nurse's gorgeous jugs, while he slurped and sucked each nipple and hungrily devoured every inch of her huge tits. Brent's cock drooled with precum as well, leaving a wet path down between Sarah's jugs. The gym teacher also spit down between her boobs, creating more lubrication for her student's cock to thrust.

Brent couldn't take it any more, as the tit-treatment finally sent him over the edge and his cock erupted with a powerful orgasm. Sarah kept her tits squeezed around his cock while it squirted shot after shot of hot cum. The sperm splattered up against Sarah's neck, but most drooled down over her big melons. When he was done cumming, Sarah's neck and tits were streaked with semen and glistened in the light.

Cindy climbed down to the floor on her knees beside her friend Sarah and leaned into her, gently licking at her neck. Her tongue bathed over Sarah's neck and upper chest, cleaning up the sperm which she drank down. Then, the nurse cupped each of Sarah's gooey tits and sucked on them, cleaning every drop of jizz off them.

Brent still sat on the sofa, his cock still rock hard as he watched the slutty school nurse licking Miss Stevens clean. "I'm not done yet." He said to them, as they turned and looked.

"Oh, I can't wait to get you inside me!" Miss Stevens exclaimed.

"No, me first!" Nurse Brown shouted next.

"How about both of you? Get on the sofa." Brent said as he stood up.

Sarah got in doggy style position, with her knees on the floor and her upper body on the sofa. Her thighs were spread apart, her ass out proudly. Then, nurse brown climbed on top of her, spreading her thighs as she lay on top of Sarah. The two of them had their thighs spread wide, with nurse Brown laying on top, their pussies just inches from each other.

Brent groaned as he looked at the rear ends of both women. Their pussies both on display, ready for him to shove his cock inside. Each woman was completely shaved, and both were wet and ready.

Brent squatted down behind the two asses and shoved his cock into the bottom cunt first, which belonged to Miss Stevens. He heard her moan as she started to pump his cock in and out of her. She was tight, and wet, and felt amazing! Even though he had just cum seconds ago, he felt as horny as ever, with another load on its way.

After thrusting for a few moments, Brent pulled his cock out and immediately shoved it into the top pussy, which belonged to nurse Brown. He fucked his cock in and out of her cunt repeatedly, admiring how she was just as tight as Miss Stevens.

Brent continued to thrust his cock in and out of nurse Brown. Each time he buried his dick inside her, his heavy balls brushed across Miss Steven's anus.

He switched again, pulling his cock out of nurse Brown and immediately shoving it inside Miss Stevens. He continued this for a while, fucking one cunt at a time, then switching. Each time he switched and buried his cock into the other woman's cunny, she would moan loudly.

It didn't take much of this before Brent came again. He pulled his cock out of nurse Brown's drooling twat and fired his load against her bald pussy lips. He jerked his cock off, and aimed the shots of jizz so that they splattered across each woman's ass and coated their cunts. When he was finished, jizz oozed down nurse Brown's pussy, which dribbled down onto Miss Steven's asshole, which then oozed down over her own pussy. It was one big cum drenched mess.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Brent sat in his car, the video camera in his hand. He had managed to get the video camera into his backpack while the two women had been occupied showering and cleaning up.

He opened the camera and took the tape out. Staring at the tape in his hand, he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of guilt. Miss Stevens and Nurse Brown trusted him. They were more than just fuck buddies... he felt something special toward them. Especially Miss Stevens.

But he knew she didn't feel the same way. And facing expulsion, there was only one right choice to make. He shoved the tape and video camera back in his backpack and drove home.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

[ Two days later ]

Principal Schwartz heard the knock on her door, which announced the arrival of the student she summoned to her office. "Come in." She said, and the door opened, Brent Johnson letting himself in.

The student sat at the chair across from her desk and she folded her hands as she looked at him. "Brent, I've asked you to meet me here after school like this to discuss the assignment I gave you."

"Yes, the evidence of Miss Stevens." He said.

"Precisely. Have you made any progress?" She asked.

"Actually, yes. I was able to tape Miss Stevens having sex with me." He said flatly.

"That's excellent." The principal said as a cruel smile formed on her lips.

"... And nurse Brown." Brent added.

"Both of them? In two days? I'm impressed." The principal said with a grin. "Give me the tape."

"Actually I don't have it on me; I left it in my backpack down in study hall." Brent told her. "Want me to go get it?"

"I'll come with you." Principal Schwartz said, rising from her chair.

Brent walked with the tall, sexy principal down to the empty classroom where he had left his backpack during the last class of the day.

He opened the backpack, pulling out the small videotape which contained the evidence of him fucking Nurse Brown and Miss Stevens simultaneously. "Here it is." He said.

"Good. Give it to me." The Principal said, extending her hand.

Brent paused, and instead of handing the tape over to her, he cocked his head to the side, a mischievous smile forming. "Before I give you what you want, there is something I want from you."

The cold principal was shocked initially at the boldness of the student. She was the one always used to giving the orders. "Very well, besides not being expelled, what is it that you want?" She asked.

"I want you." He said boldly.

The principal blinked. "Me? I don't understand."

"I want you. I want to fuck you. Just once." He explained.

The principal blinked again and shook her head. "I don't understand. Why?"

"Why? Umm... because you're a knockout, that's why." Brent explained, feeling a little weird for explaining why he wanted to fuck her.

"Really?" She asked, sounding surprised. "Do you really think so?"

"Oh hell yeah. For sure. You're amazingly hot!" Brent added.

"I.... really? But... nobody ever comes on to me." She said, actually blushing a little.

"That's probably because you act like such a bitch all the time!" Brent said with a grin, then added "Now get naked!"

"Ok!" The principal squeeked.

Brent was already taking off his shirt when the principal started undoing her blouse. She undid the buttons quickly and slipped the shirt off, revealing her white silk bra. Her breasts were absolutely huge and the bra pushed them together and held them nicely.

Brent couldn't believe his eyes as he gazed at the gigantic mountains on the sexy principal's chest.

"Damn, Principal Schwartz, you're making me so horny!" Brent exclaimed.

The once icy and cruel principal actually giggled as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it slide down her arms. As the bra slid off and her massive hooters came spilling out, Brent immediately grabbed them in his hands and began squeezing them. He cupped each of the huge globes in each hand and lifted them up so he could suck on her big, stiff nipples.

Principal Schwartz purred as the student sucked on her breasts. "Oh gosh, Brent. Its been so long since I've been with a man." She whispered.

Brent was hardly listening as he sucked and nursed on her huge tits. He nuzzled his face between them and squeezed each jug around his face, sucking and licking everything in sight.

Brent let go of her huge tits for a moment to undo his pants. He slid his pants down, letting his stiff cock spring up, fully hard. The principal reached down and touched the stiff cock gently, feeling it throb in her hand.

"Get down on your knees. I want to fuck your big tits." Brent told her.

"Ok." The principal said quietly and she quickly dropped to her knees in front of Brent.

Principal Schwartz cupped her hands underneath her melons and lifted them up a bit for Brent as he came forward a little more, nuzzling his cock in between her two big jugs. Brent pushed forward, burying his cock in between her huge knockers until it completely disappeared between them.

Brent moaned deeply as he felt the soft skin of the principal's huge, and surprisingly firm tits wrapped around his stiff pole. He immediately started thrusting in and out between them as she held them up for him to have his way with. The big melons jiggled as his body slapped up against them while he thrust in and out.

The stacked principal rubbed her breasts up and down a little, helping to tittyfuck Brent while he thrust his cock in and out between them faster and faster. Suddenly his cock burst with cum and he started shooting a load of jizz all over her tits. Brent squirted over and over, coating Principal Schwartz's tits with a laying of slimey, hot semen.

"Oh my, I didn't know I would have that effect on you. You came so quickly!" The principal said.

"Yeah, well there's more where that came from." Brent said, taking his cock and placing it up against her lips.

Principal Schwartz opened her mouth and gently licked along Brent's shaft. She cleaned up all traces of jizz leftover, then she opened wider, taking his cock inside her mouth. Once she had his dick inside her mouth she began sucking immediately. His cock will still rock-hard, and she sucked with all her might, causing her cheeks to cave in.

"Oh yeah, Principal Schwartz, suck that cock! I want to cum in your mouth next!" Brent groaned as she sucked like a vacuum.

The principal's lips were sealed around the student's dick tightly as she bobbed her head back and forth, fucking his cock with her mouth while she sucked and licked him. Brent grabbed a hold of her head and let her hair down from the tight bun it was done up in. He held her long blonde hair as the principal bobbed and sucked his cock like a starving whore.

Brent's cock erupted again, shooting another load of cum into the principal's sucking mouth. She gagged at first, not expecting it, then began swallowing the squirts of cum as he spurted into her mouth

Before he was done squirting his load, Brent pulled his cock out of the principal's mouth and fired the last few blasts of cum across her face. Her glasses got splattered with jizz, and her cheeks got streaked as well.