Back to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers

Panting, Brent held onto one of the desks in the room as the Principal stood up. Her entire upper body was covered in sperm now.

"I can't believe it. I've never seen a man cum like that twice in a row." The principal said.

"Believe it. And I'm ready for thirds." He said to her, grinning.

"Thirds? Really?" She asked incredulously.

Brent nodded and pointed to a nearby desk. "Bend over that. I'm wanna fuck you."

The principal bent over the desk, pressing her cummy breasts against the wooden top of the desk and she held onto the sides. Brent came up behind her and pulled away her skirt, ripping part of the zipper in the process. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of silk panties that matched her bra. Brent slid those down next, admiring her tight, firm ass and thighs as he knelt down to slide the panties off her legs.

"Damn, Principal Schwartz, you've got an amazing body. When was the last time you had sex, again?" He asked.

"Four years ago, with my husband, before he divorced me." She said, then adding, "He left me for another woman."

Brent guided his still rock-hard cock up to Principal Schwartz's moist pussy lips. He nuzzled his cockhead against her slit and slowly pushed inside.

"Ahhhh damn. He's a stupid man for leaving you." Brent groaned as he buried his cock inside the school principal.

Brent pushed his dick inside the principal's cunt all the way until his body was pressed right up against her ass, burying his dick all the way into her. The principal moaned against the desk as Brent began pulling his dick out and thrusting it back in.

The student slapped his hand down against her tight ass as she started really thrusting in and out of her, fucking his cock in and out of her little cunt as she bent over the desk.

"Oh, Brent, don't stop!" She moaned.

Brent continued pistoning his cock in and out of the school's busty principal, his balls slapping up against her each time he buried inside her. He reached down, squeezing her ass as he thrust his hips against her, fucking her over and over again.

Sweat dripped down both their bodies and Brent continued to hammer the principal's dripping, sloppy pussy. His stiff rod was burning with lust again as he continued to screw her.

"Oh shit, here I come again!" Brent groaned.

He squeezed her hips tightly, holding her on his dick as his cock twitched and spurted again, emptying a third load up directly inside her pussy. Brent kept holding her hips as his cock squirted over and over, draining him completely.

When he was done cumming, Brent pulled out of the principal, his cock now limp.

The principal stood up and turned to sit on the desk. She was panting deeply, as was Brent.

"Wow. Do you have anything left after all that?" She asked, amazed at his sexual appetite.

"Actually, I do have one more surprise for you." Brent said.

"Oh, what's that?" The principal asked.

"SURPRISE!!!" Came Sarah Stevens' voice as she burst out of the classroom's closet, holding the video camera in her hand. She had been taping them the entire time.

The principal's jaw dropped as she realized she had been suckered. Brent smiled at the gym teacher as she came to stand beside him.

"Looks like I won't be the one losing my job after the school board gets a hold of this tape here." Sarah told her.

Sarah looked at Brent, who she had collaborated with on the plan, and winked at him.

THE END

* * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue: Sarah Stevens decided not to release the tape to the school board after the principal agreed to a truce. Both still continue to work at the school.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers