All Comments on 'Back to School Ch. 03'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent As Always

I do love your stories, and look forward to reading many more.

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 20 years ago
Good Job.

I really like your stories. I would like to see more of Bobby's mom if possible. What say you? Any busty incest stories in the near future??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Suggestion

Maybe in the end you should have revealed that Bobby's arm's weren't broken at all.. tee hee**

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 20 years ago
Great job as always

It's always a pleasure to read one of your stories, especially your series on Ms. Stevens.

I am intrigued with the suggestion below. Would you think about doing a follow-up on when bobby's casts come off? if he'll still pretend their broken so can keep scoring with his mom. How about introducing Mrs. Smith to Nurse Brown and Ms. Stevens? I'm sure Bobby (maybe even a few other students) would love to get in a few situations with that trio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bam!

And BAM! They keep on coming. I'd have to say that you are by far one of my favorite authors in Literotica. Can't wait to read your next story.

I know everyone picks certain characters that they like but I love them all. I want to read about Sarah, Murse Brown, Tina, Mrs. Smith, and that busty principle again.

Keep them coming! And make it fast! I bet everyone would agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love the stories

I've love the descriptions, the characters, everything. Like the comments below, I'd love to see a story involving just Bobby and his mother. Can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome!!!

Not nearly enough well written big tit stories out there. You rule!

iluvsecsiluvsecsabout 9 years ago
Coach Hicks

When abs why did Coach Hicks get Fired?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous