Back to School: Incentive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh..." he started to say.

"I know," interrupted Schwartz with a return smile. "You have to get back on stage, but, tell me, how were you going to release Mr. Hopper?"

"Sammy was going to release him after we leave around 7:30," replied Tim. He motioned towards the stage. "Sammy is the linebacker who is, uh...um...er..."

"I know who Sammy is, Tim," stated Schwartz firmly. "The same as I know Joe, David, Adam, and Jeremy." She looked down at his half-flaccid penis. "Are you going to be able to get it hard once back on stage?"

Tim looked up and down her voluptuous body and his prick began to harden up again to Schwartz's amazement. "Yes, ma'am!"

Tim left her and jogged down the stairs. He went back down the aisle and through the backstage door. Joe met him there.

"Well?" asked Joe eagerly, anxious for the news.

"Joe, you gave me some good advice when I went up to the balcony," said Tim. "Let me give you some." He tapped his forehead. "Keep it all up here. I'd like to get into a good college when I graduate and not get caught up in some sex scandal." Tim grabbed Joe playfully by the shoulder. "You and I can compare notes this summer."

Joe smiled and said, "We'd better let the others know to stick to the cover story. Adam is prepped for M.I.T. He won't be happy if that opportunity goes away because of some indiscretion."

Sarah had not been fucked by such a large cock in a long time. Once Sammy was sure she could take it, he stopped his long strokes and jack-hammered his cock in and out of her. Her ass and thighs rippled each time his beefy thighs hit up against her. Sarah had orgasmed a second time because his low-slung balls kept striking against her clitoris.

"Miss Stevens,...(huff)...I'm almost there," gasped Sammy.

"Cum for me, Sammy," panted Sarah in a voice both husky and sultry with desire. "Just squirt it all inside me," and she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his large, thick shaft.

"Awww, FUUUUUCK!!!!" yelled out Sammy as his climax exploded.

Sammy pushed his cock all the way into Sarah's hot, wet cunt until the tip was pressing against the top of her cervix. Sarah gasped at the pressure and the gasped again as he spurted out his hot boy-juice like a fire hose. His stream of sperm seemed to go on and on. It finally tapered off only to be replaced a second gush that was as big as the first, and then a third one.

"Hey, girlfriend, all tuckered out?" asked Cindy, kneeling beside Sarah.

Sarah spit one of her braids out of her mouth and asked, "How much longer do we have here?"

"Four or five hours and several horny studs," replied Cindy.

Sarah shivered in delight. "Oooo, bring 'em on!"

"But first..." Cindy laid down on her back with her knees bent and her legs apart.

Sammy pulled out of Sarah and she moved right over Cindy in a classic 69 position. Sammy's cum was dribbling out of Sarah's pussy and some of it splattered across Cindy's face. Their large tits squished up against each other's hips and squeezed out to the side. Cindy sealed her lips around Sarah's cream-pie pussy and began lapping up the cum oozing out of it. Not to be outdone, Sarah lowered her head and did the same, laving her tongue deep in Cindy's dripping cunt to get at the cream inside.

"Damn, that's hot!" exclaimed Tim, his cock rock-hard again. "Do you think I should go out?"

Joe gave him a push and Tim started out on stage. Sammy was walking off and Tim told him to get the handcuff key and go up to the balcony. Sammy gave him a questioning stare and accidentally kicked a bottle off the mat, which he retrieved as he went to get the key.

As Tim approached Cindy and Sarah, Cindy looked over at him without taking her mouth from Sarah's pussy. She reached around Sarah's hips with both hands and grabbed Sarah's asscheeks. Sarah moaned and Tim stopped when Cindy pulled Sarah's firm cheeks apart to expose her puckered hole. Cindy pointed towards the bottles on the mat and Tim went over to get one.

Tim had Sarah's ass on his mind ever since the regional game. He slopped some gel on his stiff prick and rubbed it all over his shaft. He went back over to where Sarah and Cindy were eating out each other's pussy. Cindy had pulled Sarah's asscheeks apart and Tim squirted gel right onto her asshole. Sarah groaned and ground her hips around as Cindy smeared the gel over her rectum and then plunged two fingers in to lubricate her insides.

Tim placed the tip of his rock-hard penis against the opening to Sarah's anus. He started to push and felt her tense, but then relax. The head of his cock popped in past her sphincter muscle and Sarah moaned into Cindy's pussy. Cindy had lowered her head so she was just licking Sarah's clit. Tim shivered in excitement. Sarah's ass was incredibly hot and tight around the small portion of his shaft that he had inside her. Cindy reached up and grabbed his hips, pulling him forward until his balls slapped up against Sarah's ass. Tim let go a breath of pure bliss and started to fuck Sarah Stevens up the ass while Cindy licked at her pussy.

"Omigod! She'll do anything!" thought Schwartz, looking down from the balcony with more than just a little bit of envy and jealousy. She turned as she heard Sammy coming up the stairs. She called out softly, "Sammy?"

Sammy stopped and asked, "Yeah?"

"A little quieter, please."

Sammy padded up the stairs a little quieter, but also with more caution. At the top of the stairs, he froze dumbstruck by what he saw. Schwartz watched his eyes pop out at the sight of her enormous tits. She saw his gaze travel down over her flat stomach to her neatly trimmed bush. His line of sight went down to her shapely legs, back up to her pussy, and onward up to her breasts, where it stopped. She smiled as his cock hardened up almost immediately.

"Sammy," she said softly.

His eyes snapped up to her face. They widened even more in recognition and his mouth dropped open. Schwartz was ready for this.

"Shhh!" she shushed with her finger to her full lips.

Sammy gulped loudly and whispered, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good," whispered Schwartz. "How were you going to let Mr. Hopper go?"

"I volunteered to let him go after the others have left...sometime around 7:45 this morning. I figured I was big enough to handle him if he got out of control."

"You certainly are big enough," sighed Schwartz as she reached out to encircle his penis with her fingers. "Lay down and no noise."

Sammy put the bottle he had been carrying aside and laid down in the balcony aisle. It was on an incline so his head was higher than his feet. Schwartz knelt beside him ad threw a leg over his hips. His huge prick was lying on his stomach and her wet slit settled right on top of his shaft.

Schwartz rocked her hips and bit her lower lip to keep from moaning. Her wet pussy slid easily over the length of his shaft, having it trapped between it and his stomach. Sammy reached up with both hands to heft and hold her bounteous boobs. Schwartz leaned way forward so that her tits hung down in his face. Sammy immediately brought one hard nipple and soda-can sized areola up to his mouth to suck on it. Schwartz felt her body heat up anew as the pleasure he gave her through her breast radiated all throughout her. Schwartz reached down between their bodies and aimed his dick up towards her wet cunt. She then leaned backwards.

"Woof!" thought Schwartz as her eyes widened and she stopped with just the head of his cock lodged in her pussy. "He's not huge...He's gigantic!"

Apart from being fucked by Brent and having sex twice tonight, Schwartz had not been laid for over four years. Just the head of Sammy's tremendous prick had stretched her under-used pussy out taunt. Sammy was busy sucking on her tits and feeling the soft flesh with his hands. He bit down lightly on one nipple, causing Schwartz to shiver in pleasure. She felt her cunt juice up a little and she rocked back and forth, managing to get two inches inside her before she had to stop again. Her vaginal muscles were uncomfortably stretched and sweat broke out on her forehead as she tried to get another inch inside her. She started to move backwards again when Sammy grabbed her around the waist.

"You...augh!...can't do it," he groaned. "You're bending me!"

Schwartz eased forward, breathing heavily from the effort, until just the head of his prick was inside her. She was miffed that Sarah could take the entirety of his prick inside her, while she could only manage three to four inches. Schwartz added it to her list of things that Sarah Stevens could do better than her. Schwartz's eyes then fell on the bottle of gel and she smiled.

"Well, there are two things I have that are better than hers," thought Schwartz. She looked down at Sammy and whispered, "I'm sorry. You're right. I can't take all of you in. Please sit up on the chair here."

Schwartz lifted herself off Sammy with a sigh of relief as her stretched vagina relaxed. Sammy's large prick slapped wetly against his stomach and he got up to sit down on the seat.

Schwartz snatched up the bottle and moved over to kneel down between his legs. She looked at the bottle and was a little shocked to see that it was strawberry-flavored, edible, lubricating gel. Opening the bottle, Schwartz dabbed a little drop onto her finger and tentatively touched it with the tip of her tongue. The taste was exquisite and she licked the drop off her finger.

Schwartz drizzled several lines of gel in the valley between her breasts and then squeezed them together to smear the gel all over. When she was finished, the inside halves of her huge tits were shiny from the gel. Sammy, watching her, was breathing hard in excitement and his hard cock was leaking a copious amount of pre-cum. Schwartz wrapped her greased tits around his shaft.

"Ohhhh, Principal Schwartz!" groaned Sammy in ecstasy.

"Shh! Quiet or I'll stop," warned Schwartz softly.

Sammy immediately clamped his lips tightly together. Schwartz gave him a warning stare for a second or two before looking back down at her breasts. Sammy's prick was so long that an inch or so of the dark brown tip stuck out of the top of Schwartz's creamy knockers. Schwartz bent her head down and laved her tongue around the tip, causing Sammy to grunt as he tried to suppress his moan of pleasure.

Schwartz locked her lips around the tip and began to move her breasts up and down on his shaft. Her lubricated tits slid easily and, every now and then, she would get a taste of strawberry. Sammy started to hump his hips and Schwartz took her mouth off his cock to increase the pace.

"Tell me when," she said to Sammy when he started to shiver.

"About...now!" grunted Sammy, his hands gripping the armrests in a death grip.

Schwartz released his huge prick from its cocoon of her soft titflesh and grasped it with both hands. Her fingers slid quickly up and down the gel-slick pole and she took the entire head of his cock in her mouth. She began lashing at the tip quickly with her tongue.

"Mmuph!!!" grunted Sammy as his hips arched upward involuntarily.

Schwartz felt his cock pulsate and swell in her mouth. She was ready for him to climax, but not the quantity he blasted out. Her eyes crossed to stare at his prick as a huge stream of hot, salty cum shot into her mouth. Her cheeks billowed outward as she swallowed quickly to try to stay ahead of his spurts. Even so, she had to pull her mouth, full of his semen, off his cock. Sammy continued to spurt, splattering his jizz all over Schwartz's huge tits. A couple of his spurts coated her neck and chin.

Schwartz swallowed down the mouthful of cum she had and felt it nestle warmly in her belly. Sammy's cock was dripping sperm, so she leaned down and sucked the remainder up before licking his cock clean.

"You need to get back on stage," she whispered to Sammy. "Leave the handcuff key. I'll release Mr. Hopper."

"Um, you sure?" asked Sammy, clearly not happy about leaving her alone with Hopper when she freed him.

"Yes, now go," she ordered.

Sammy left and Schwartz stood up to look down at the stage. Things had changed. Tim had pulled his cock out of Sarah's ass and was spraying white jism all over her backside. Jeremy was holding onto Sarah's head as he fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. Schwartz could swear she heard Sarah gurgle in passionate approval.

Cindy had been pulled out from underneath Sarah. She was on top of Joe with his hard rod stuffed deep into her pussy. David was on top of her with his cock buried balls-deep into her anus. Both students were ramming it into Cindy for all they were worth and Cindy was crying out in orgasmic delight.

Schwartz glanced down at Melvin. His obvious discomfiture was apparent in every line of his body. His hard prick was sticking straight out and leaking large amounts of pre-cum.

Everything on stage went straight to an orgy. Sarah and Cindy were continually fucked in the mouth, pussy, or ass...or all three at the same time by the six studs. Cum splattered all over their bodies, which they licked off and swallowed down. Schwartz stared down at them in wonder at their sexual appetite.

The end of the nighttime activities came with Sarah bouncing up and down on Sammy's thick prick. Schwartz smiled when he turned down the titty-fuck she offered him. Sarah was bouncing her round ass off his flat stomach. Her school-girl braids were flying around her head and her large tits bounced and jiggled everywhere as she fucked herself silly on his huge shaft. Sammy came with a roar and gushed his hot jizz deep into her womb. Sarah collapsed her hot, sweaty body on top of his as they both tried to regain their breath.

After several minutes, Sammy pulled out his semi-flaccid cock out of Sarah and they walked off stage. Everyone else, now dressed, came back on stage and cleaned the cum and the sweat off the mat. The guys rolled the mat up and carried it off. Schwartz was sure that they were returning it to the gym. The guys then returned and everyone, but Sammy left the auditorium without saying a word.

Sammy watched them leave and then raised a hand towards the balcony. He turned and walked off the stage. Schwartz heard a door backstage open and close as she turned to walk down the stairs.

"Enjoy the show, Melvin?" asked Schwartz as she walked down the aisle to the front row. Pre-cum was caked all over his stomach and thighs. A lot of it had dripped down onto the floor. His cock was rock-hard, the tip was purplish-red, and his balls looked like they were about to burst.

"Please, let me cum," pleaded Melvin. "I'll do anything you say...only, please let me cum!"

"Hmmm, 7:30...I still have a half-hour," said Schwartz, moving around to where Melvin could see her.

Melvin's eyes widened at the sight of the statuesque principal. Schwartz was buck naked with white gooey cum coating her magnificent bosom. Melvin could see that her pussy lips were engorged and her thighs had jizz dribbling down them. There was one thick pearly drop splattered across her right cheek that made Melvin shake at the eroticism of it.

"Anything?" asked Schwartz.

"Anything!" cried out Melvin.

"You won't call me 'Juggs' anymore and you will treat me with respect," stated Schwartz firmly. "Otherwise, I'll bring you back here for three whole days of this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," replied Melvin. "No more 'Juggs' and I'll treat you with respect."

Schwartz reached out and grabbed Melvin's cock. No sooner had she touched it than Melvin gave out a great shout and arched his hips upward. His cum blasted out of his cock with such force that it shot all the way up and onto the stage. Schwartz held his prick as he continued to cum and cum and cum. Finally, as his climax tapered off, Melvin collapsed back onto the seat and passed out.

"Need a hand, Principal Schwartz?"

Schwartz spun around in fright at the sound of the voice coming from behind her. She sighed in relief as Sammy walked out of the shadows from backstage.

"Sammy, you scared me!"

"Sorry, it didn't feel right leaving you here with him."

"What should I do with him?" asked Schwartz.

"I'll toss him into his car," said Sammy. He looked appreciatively at Schwartz's body. "You'd better get cleaned up and head for home."

Schwartz looked over Sammy's muscular body and asked, "What are you doing today?"

"I'm on a camping trip with five other guys," replied Sammy.

"What about if you come home with me?" asked Schwartz, with a little trepidation in her voice. "We can have breakfast, a couple hours sleep, and then you can stretch me out until I can take you all the way inside me."

Sammy shook his head ruefully as he picked up the unconscious Melvin Hopper.

"Principal Schwartz...with your body, I think I'll pass on the couple hours of sleep."

Schwartz shivered in anticipation as she headed to the girl's showers.