All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 07'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES!

I have been checking almost every day for the newest chapter! Thank you! It was wonderful!

I cannot wait to read the rest! Even if I have to wait a little bit for it. I guess it makes it that much better when I am finally able to.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvieralmost 16 years ago
Worth the wait

I can't find words and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. You're not the only glad they'll be no exams until September.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Oh! Goodie

Awww I love this story and you have told it with so much emotion...sigh...what is he going to tell her? Is he going to break her heart?....please don't let us wait too very long to find out...thank you very much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
So good!

I hope you can get the next out quickly!!! There are lots of secrets to be told. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wowww!

WOWWWW : )) finally ... post soon please

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 16 years ago
ooh noooo

How much has he got left to tell herrrrr?????

Loved it, well worth the wait, and congratulations on passing your exam!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more more more!

loved the chapter - hate the cliffhanger ending!! please write fast this time!! :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for continuing this story. It is amazing and I loved every part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That was wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter and the rest of this story! You are truly a gifted and talented writer. Please don't make us wait too long to find out what Matt should have told her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice!

Great read, really enjoy your writing, Thanks!

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohalmost 16 years ago
One day...

...I'll get to be the first to tell you publicly how good I think your stories are. For now I'll have to settle for 12th.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy to see this story posted today!

It was amazing! I had to read it twice!

I love Matt and Lissy! I want them to be happy!

Thanks for another great read!

And, congrats on passing your exam!

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonalmost 16 years ago
MORE!!!

God I love this story. So full of emotion, I just can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful, delightful, excellent

Absolutely and thoroughly entertaining, a wonderful new chapter. (I'm hoping that "real life" for you will be calm enough for you to get back to writing regularly enough to feed us sharks out here, eagerly awaiting your next posting.) This story is great. Not much "Pollyanna", and lots of "this is how some relationships turn out to be complicated, and still work out" (hmmm...back to that concept of real life). Keep up the good work!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Please more and soon! This is a great story! And i cant wait for more! Thanks!!

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
Okay...

I am dying to know what he has to tell her. Please tell me he doesn't have a wife and kid hidden away somewhere! And what is the story with Jason?

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
So not fair!

You can't! You didn't. But I look again and see that you did indeed! Dammit! Okay, just don't keep us waiting too long.

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY...............

they finally sealed the dael!!!! thats awesome!!!!! please dont keep us waiting!!!! i just have to find out what happens next!!!!!!!!! you my friend are truely an artist and master at work!!!!

DMGirlDMGirlalmost 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

Thank you for adding this chapter! This is one of the few stories on here that I am always looking out for. Your writing is just AMAZING. I feel like I'm watching a movie here! These characters are incredible and this story is just breath taking. Each chapter leaves me on the edge of my seat screaming 'nooooooooooo!!!' because I don't want it to end! These chapters could be 10 parts long and that would still not be enough! I am really looking forward to the next installment. Thanks and congrats for passing your exams too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!

This was well worth the wait!! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us what as long. This was excellent!

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
*fans self*

OMG I wish I could have that much fun in a thunderstorm...and where to I sign up to get my own Matt???AWESOME chapter...waiting breathless for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING

Can't wait to read more! Congrats on your exam! Post Soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
God! Where the hell is...

next chapter? Where is it? Where is it?

Are you trying to make me insane? post it already!

_Aine__Aine_almost 16 years ago
Delugewriter took the words out of my mouth...

<centre>MOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!<br>

<br>

:D

<br><br>

Happy it was a long chapter but geez what a way to end it!<br>Can't wait to find out what the secret is.<br>I'm gonna sit here and stare at the screen until I find out.

<br><br><font size="2" color="FF0099"><3 αιηє</font></centre>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderfully rich character development

I enjoy the richness of your description of the characters feelings and emotions. Great story. Please send MORE, and SOON. Thanks a million.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Great First Time

Too many communication problems almost caused them

to be completely separated and now Matt did her because he never imagined that she was waiting for him. I am slightly

worried about where these tangled communications will lead.

Of course we all want to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome storyline

I can't stop reading this story it's really good. I can't wait to find out the secrets he's keeping and I hope for my sanities sake these two figure it out and finally get together, they've been apart from each other for too long, what happened to good things come to those who wait? when are they finally gonna get a chance to be happy? what can I say i'm a sucker for a good romance, it continues to give me hope that romance is still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love this!

What a fabulous chapter! I've been enjoying this story, but wanted to comment on this wonderfully hot and sweet chapter!

Dru

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Finally...

I was wondering when they'd finally get it on--after all these years. evanslily, you gave us a long buildup to this climactic chapter. Will the remainder of the chapters be as interesting? Since it's evanslily as the author, I'm betting there will be several more surprises somewhere down the road. Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful!

I can't help myself and keep coming back to your stories!!! I have already read them a few times. Keep up the amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh just love it

I too have read your stories over and over again. You're a good writer.

Currently I'm waiting to see if Drew (Anything for You) will make another point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Out of 10 . .

Rom 10 Storyline 10 Characters 10 Story Hold 10 Sex 6 Oh and 'Sweetheart'??! The sex is hot in parts but not convincing. Think discovering sex and exploring touches etc. Orgasms may sneak up, and to each their own etc but the pre tension and the muscle pull and after ache of good cumming. . . And I know first is never the Best time . . But

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it!

It's one of the best stories I've read here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've run out of superlatives.

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago

MMMMMMMM....Whew....Oh Damn,Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
crap

ola. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great scene

Great use of that storm as a devise/metaphor.

Brian798Brian798over 2 years ago

It’s 5:00 in the morning been reading all night, loving the stories l will read it all great 👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an artfully sensitive and clever author. Constructing the plot and storm to enhance the climatic scene. Well done, lass!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yikes. That's just awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous