Back to the Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evanslily
evanslily
2,882 Followers

"Me?" Matt sounded incredulous. "You actually wanted me to take your virginity?"

"God, Matt!" The words poured out on a sob. "Of course I did. You were supposed to be the one, okay? It was always supposed to be you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you--"What? "Loved you," she corrected hastily. "But it d-doesn't matter, okay? It--it really doesn't m-matter. I--o-oh--ah!" She gasped as he leaned forwards, abruptly pulling his hands out from under her. "What--what are you--?"

"Hold on tight."

"Wh-what?" But he'd had already grasped her elbows, was already forcing her arms around his neck. And then she yelped, clinging to him as he straightened up. "What are you doing? Why--?" He was lifting her with him, slinging her legs around his waist, his deeply-embedded erection sliding deeper still as he began carrying her across the kitchen. "Where are we going?"

"Where do you think we're going? I'm taking you to bed." The tension in his voice clearly audible, she suddenly appreciated just how much it was costing him to remain in control. "Lissy, it's your first time. I can hardly make love to you on the kitchen table, can I?"

Make love? He hadn't changed his mind? "You're still going to--you're actually going to--?" But she couldn't bring herself to say the words, exhilaration and terror flooding through her in equal measure.

"Of course I bloody am."

How on earth could he see through the darkness? Melissa couldn't see a thing, her lack of vision only seeming to intensify her other senses, the feel of his strong arms around her, the discomfort of his erection jolting inside her with every step. But within moments, she heard the familiar squeal of Charlie's bedroom door as Matt shoved it open, heard the rain pelting against the window inside.

"Matt," she breathed as he bore her into the room, staggering slightly before he drew to a halt. "I'm too heavy. You can--you can put me down. You can--oh-argh!" She cried out as he lifted her, felt him almost leaving her body, then screamed as he let her fall back down, spearing her flesh, driving in to the hilt. "Oh--oh God. Matt... Matt--oh!"

"Hell, Lissy!" He'd done it again, plunging even deeper the second time, Melissa wailing as she clutched at his shoulders, hanging on to him for dear life, helplessly impaled. "Oh God, sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's just you feel so... So good..."

"It's all right," she gasped, still clinging on tightly. "Really." And to her astonishment, it was. It'd hurt--it still hurt--but this wasn't like any pain she'd ever known. This was pain that she wanted to feel, needed to feel. This was the pain that could relieve that other pain, that impossible, incredible pressure that had already begun building again. This was pain tinged with the promise of pleasure. She'd never wanted anything more in her life.

It was a moment before she realised they were moving again, another moment before she felt Matt's hands shifting over her back, countering her weight as he tipped her backwards, his shoulder muscles rippling beneath her fingers and she had the oddest sensation of falling. Instead, she suddenly felt the softness of the bed beneath her, realised just how gently he'd laid her down, the strength it must have taken, the tenderness of the action a stark contrast to what had gone before. "Matt..."

"Ssh." As he kissed her, she felt him lift her again and again, his arms cradling her as he eased her up the bed. "Better," he murmured at last when her head finally hit the pillow. "Much better. Now I can make love to you."

She gripped his upper arms tightly as he withdrew at last, re-entering her much more slowly than he had before, the time it had taken to move over the bed seemingly having allowed him to regain control. But it had also given her a chance to adjust. Though he still felt huge, as though so very much more of him was buried inside her, the burning sensation was gone. All that remained was that wonderful fullness, that awareness of pressure.

It was like breathing, she thought, already drowning in pleasure. In... and then out... Breathing Matt in, taking him into her body and letting him go--then needing to take him in all over again, as though her life depended on it. But soon she couldn't think at all. All she knew was him moving inside her, the pace of his thrusts steadily increasing, his mouth claiming hers, that dull ache deep in her womb intensifying with every thrust.

Just as before, her orgasm seemed to take her by surprise, her startled cry filling the room as she came, her whole body trembling, those tiny inner muscles fluttering so wildly around him Matt too could resist no longer. And plunging deep, making one last erratic thrust, he emptied himself into her with a roar.

It was only when she stirred beneath him he realised he must be crushing her, and wrapping his arms around her, he rocked them to one side, still buried inside her, unready--unwilling--to leave her yet. "Liss?" He brushed his lips across her damp forehead, once again wishing he could see her face. "Are you okay?"

She tilted her chin, found his mouth. "I'm better than okay," she breathed, quivering slightly in his arms, the sweet note of elation in her voice more reassuring than anything she could've said. "Mmm. Mattie..."

"What?" He gave a snort of laughter, his embrace tightening. "Did you just call me Mattie?"

There was a pause. "Might have done"

He smiled as she pressed her face into his shoulder. "Mattie? Liss--you haven't called me that since you were four."

"So?" He could hear the faint embarrassment in her tone now. "You still call me Lissy. That's what I called you when we were kids."

"That's exactly my point--you're calling me Mattienow? After what we just did?"

And to his delight, she giggled, snuggling closer, her hand landing possessively on his chest. "Deal with it," she murmured contentedly, sounding drowsy.

"Oh I will," he said with a grin, making her moan weakly as he flexed inside her. "Give me a couple of minutes and I promise you I'll deal with it."

"A-again?"

Matt's grin broadened. He knew she was exhausted, had no intention of following through with his threat--at least, not now. "It's all right," he murmured, reaching up to brush her hair away from her cheek. "I think maybe someone needs to get some sleep first."

"Yeah?" She yawned, her limbs already slackening, her body relaxing in his arms. "Okay. You get some sleep then. You get some sleep--and then--then later..."

He smiled at her deliberate misinterpretation of his words. "Later?"

But there was no reply, Lissy's breathing deepening, her head growing heavier on his shoulder. And as Matt eased her into a more comfortable position and settled beside her, he was suddenly struck by the silence. The storm was over. Unable to hear even a distant rumble now, he wondered just when it had passed.

Because now there was nothing to drown out that small voice in his head. Now there was nothing to quiet the words that had been repeating over and over in his mind all evening. That uneasy truth, that uncomfortable thought. The knowledge that Jason had been right all along.

He really should have told her everything...

*

Thanks for reading. All votes and comments gratefully received.

Lily

-x-

evanslily
evanslily
2,882 Followers