All Comments on 'Backscratch Ch. 02'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

i know of that beach every inch of that area I can only wish I could have been there to watch you have fun looking forward to next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story is taking too long.....

They should have been fucking by now.........

There should have been a pregnancy by now.............Let the sperm flow.............

Mother gets knocked up.............

pacman30pacman30about 10 years ago
Love it

I love the build up you're doing it's so hot and I can't wait for the next chapter

cap5356cap5356about 10 years ago
hot

great story so far can hardly wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

It's not really sex if Benjy stuffs his phat cock into Mommy's itching asshole, is it?

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

she has already told him to take her and fuck her every way possible.if he isnt man enough to do exactly what she says then he shouldnt bitch when he doesnt .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Normally, I just quit stories such as this without scoring them.

But in this story, having read to this chapter's end, I quit. I gave it two stars. I am not interested in how you finish it, it is done for me.

There is dragging out, and long foreplay, but this takes those levels to an extreme, of hurry up and wait, and then wait some more. I am done waiting.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT A DRAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS GOING ON AND ON , WITH LITTLE OF NO ACTION. SORRY ABOUT DAD AND BROTHER, BUT FUCK HER ALREADY. WHO WILL KNOW ? YOUR ALL ALONE. ............................

jester9217jester9217about 10 years ago
wrong

I get what your doing a story of relunctince and obssesion both what each other badly both hamperd by social norms of reality or at least whats left of it so ignore those others great story

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
After reading these comments...

I will not bother to read the rest of the story. We know they will eventually fuck but I don't want to read 5-6 chapters waiting on it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

The foreplay is long but thankfully I don't have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Love it so far.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

Mom being a big tease!!!

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING and SUPER HOT story!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story. Mother needs help. Son needs to develop a spine. Time for memories and the past is over. Time to live for the here and now. Still 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this story. Every bit of it! It's beautifully structured, highly erotic, and I am strongly drawn to the complicated emotional aspect that both Ben and Mom deal with over the course of each episode. Such an easy 5!!! Truly.

As for those who whine about the "fucking" taking to long, they are simpletons. Simpletons who likely speed through foreplay especially if it is them "having" to do the giving. If, that is, they are having sex at all!

BACKSCRATCHES is over 8 years old as I discovered it and it is a superb blend of the emotional and the highly erotic. I cannot wait to explore further MacSwains offerings.

bar. Such a treasure, erotically speaking!

SlickerzSlickerz9 months ago

Too much and over the top repetition of same words, actions again and again. Quite boring. I was just simply skimming through this pile of regurgitation. There is slow, erotic build up and then there's lousy attempt at doing just that but failing miserably. This story falls in that second category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous