Backscratch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

She drooled more saliva onto it and stroked it madly. I was watching her tits bobbing and weaving, just out of the water. She noticed my attention. "You like these don't you, Benjy?" I nodded with a strained grin, close to shooting. "You've always loved my titties. From the day you were born, you've always loved them." She raised a bit more out of the water. "Show me sweetheart. Show mommy how much you love them. Shower them with your warm creamy cum, darling. Shoot your cum on Mommy's titties."

My first shot went straight into her face, it was so forceful. "Oooh!" She squealed, surprised. "You naughty boy!" She aimed better for the second shot which blasted straight into her cleavage, right between the tits. I continued to spurt pulse after pulse onto her, as she licked her lips. "You naughty little fucker, Benjy!" She giggled. "You shot your cum into my face. Mmmmm. It does taste so good, ... naughty boy. I can taste your sweet cum on my lips."

"Sorry." I offered, "But you were controlling the equipment." She laughed.

"Yes. I guess I was." She giggled washing her face with the water. "Feel better now, sweetheart?" I smiled and nodded. "Mmmm I'm so glad. I do too." She stood up a bit and kissed me hard, mashing her lips to mine. Our tongues found each other and played and danced a bit.

Mom sat back into the tub, arms spread wide, tits on display, admiring my full nudity and waning penis as I sat there catching my breath. "So, what's on for today? Shopping?" I frowned a bit. 'Shopping' I thought? What could be less fun. "I need some new sexy undies and maybe a sexy dress." Now that kind of shopping might be interesting. "I could use your help picking some nice things. Maybe a nice lunch at the beach as well." She gave me an excited look.

"Let's take a picnic to El Cap!" I smiled wide, visualizing our new found intimacy, transplanted to our favorite beach; like a private spot no one knew of. Up the coast a ways, past Santa Barbara, was a stretch of beach, almost inaccessible. One had to know exactly where to park and hike over the train tracks and down the rugged cliffs. Once there, the perfect white sand, gentle breeze and remote location had become a favorite spot for us to sunbathe in the nude. Just a boy and his mother, hanging out naked together.

"Let's do it." Mom said happily, then leaned forward and took more than half my semi erect cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue just briefly, before standing and kissing me on the mouth and bounding out of the tub and headed inside, tossing a "Naughty." over her shoulder as she went. I sat dumbfounded by this new and intimate contact.

"Hoollllllllyyyy shit!" I repeated for the umpteenth time today. I got out of the tub, struggled to replace the hot tub cover and headed inside.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers
12