Backscratch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet went totally out from under me and I landed with a huge splash in the cold water. A small wave had come in behind me and swept my feet straight out from under me. Mom's expression, again in super slo-mo, had gone from smiling and sexy to alarmed and fearful in an instant. My eyes never left hers as I went down in a heap. I watched as her alarmed expression went to one of wild hilarity, even before I hit the water. She ran up to me, bouncing and laughing.

"You okay?" she asked, laughing. I was spluttering in the cold water, scrambling to sit up. "That was awesome!" she sang in laughter. "You okay?" she asked again extending a hand to help me up.

"Yeah, very funny." I responded splashing her with water. She shrieked and ran off. I watched again from behind as she ran away from me, her sexy legs, gorgeous tight ass, elbows jutting out from where she supported her tits.

As I walked up to the towels she had already laid back on her elbows and offered a glass of white wine in a plastic goblet. 'Weekend Waterford' was etched on the side. I stood dripping and drank deeply from the glass. "God you are so beautiful." I told her. She smiled and drank, herself. Her eyes followed my gaze over her body. Slowly she opened her legs a bit, allowing me a very intimate view of her shaved labia. Her little tuft of hair was matted with water and looked sexy in the sunlight. Her lips were so swollen, the inner lips peeking just a bit.

"You are too, sweetheart." She was looking me up and down, settling on my raging cock, bouncing gently with each heartbeat. "My beautiful son. My beautiful, naked son." We stayed like that, sipping wine for a long while, enjoying the view. "We are so naughty together." She made this last comment, as she had so many times before, but this time was somehow different. Gone was the self-consciousness, the embarrassment, the sense of how wrong it was to be naughty together. It was simply a statement.

"I like being naughty with you." I said simply. Her eyes slowly came to mine.

"I do too." She said quietly. "It turns me on so much to show you my nude body." Her legs opened a bit more. "Can you tell?" I nodded gazing into my mother's own vulva. She took a sip and idly strummed her fingers over a nipple. "You make me so wet, sweetheart." I just gazed at her quietly. "You make Mommy's pussy so wet, baby."

I slowly lowered to a kneeling position at her feet, between her open legs. As I watched, she very slowly went from toying with her nipple to stroking her ribs, across her flat tummy, hip bone to hip bone. Finally she tickled her fingertips through the little patch of hair, atop her swollen mons. "You make Mommy's pussy so wet, baby." She repeated.

Her fingers dipped down and gently stroked through the pink valley between her lips. It was very moist. "Mmmmm. "She moaned. "So wet and warm." I watched as she used her index and ring fingers to spread the hood over her clit, standing it up at attention. Her middle finger teased the erect flesh with the lightest touch. I felt a pulse run through my cock and felt a droplet of precum form at the tip.

"Mmmmm. We make each other wet, don't we?" she asked noticing my wetness. I nodded dumbly. The droplet fell and another formed. "Mmmmm, oh my god sweetie! So wet!" she whispered, sounding a bit strained. Suddenly she leaned forward and swept her fingers under the head of my cock and gathered the thick fluid on her fingertips. She laid back on her elbow and slowly worked the fluid through her fingers. "So smooth and slick." She whispered, then brought her fingers to her mouth and, with eyes locked on mine, took the fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!!" She moaned loudly, her eyes rolling closed. "Oh sweetheart! You taste so good!!" she told me, around a mouthful of fingers. "Mmmm such a tasty cock, baby. I love your cock, Benjy. I love it so much!"

My eyes returned to her wet, swollen, drooling pussy lips. Slowly I began to lean into her, drawn by the burning need to taste her as well. As my intent became obvious, Mom suddenly jolted back to reality. "Ben, ... What, ...?" My mouth was maybe 6 inches from the object of my deepest desire, when I was caught up short. "Oh no, baby. You mustn't. You can't." she said.

"But I want to. I need to." I told her in a voice that sounded way more pleading than I meant. I was begging. "You've tasted me." I said, like child. I felt like I wanted to throw a tantrum.

"Oh sweetheart, No. We mustn't. You mustn't! I won't be able to, ..." Her voice fell off, but I knew what she meant. She would lose all grasp on reality and we would fuck. We would both fall at once and suddenly be powerless to stop from crossing over that last, most important line. If I tasted her pussy, licked her, went down on my mother, we would fuck, there was no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I sat back up on my knees, gathering my wits back around me. We were already so close to the ultimate incestual coupling, both nude, both wildly aroused, in the perfect physical position to fuck, inches from doing so, at the limit of our mutual self control. After a long pause, we sipped our wine and caught our breath.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Mom pleaded with me to understand. I did. I completely understood, but was crestfallen nonetheless. "Sweetie, I'm so, so sorry." She repeated, closing her legs to me.

"No!" I said louder than I meant and she jumped a bit. "I mean, ... please don't. Don't let me have ruined the magic between us. Please don't be shy of showing me your perfect, gorgeous body; all of it. I love to look at you, ... all of you." Her look remained concerned, but she slowly relaxed her legs and displayed herself again.

"I'm sorry to be so unfair. But, ... if I let you do that, ... I will be forever lost. I know that I will lose whatever I have left of my mind and allow you to do anything and everything to me. That would be so wrong. You will be forever ruined by me, by my allowing you to be so bad."

"That is the line." She continued after a very long pause. "That is the line we can never cross. Eternal damnation, ..." That last comment shook me wide awake. I gave her an incredulous, questioning look. She smiled a bit. "Well, ... maybe not, ... eternal damnation, ..." she giggled a bit. I did too. Her smiling eyes turned serious again. "Seriously though, sweetheart, I could never live with myself, ... for corrupting such a, ..."

"Whoa, whoa." I said cutting her off. "We." I stated simply. "We. Not you, not me. WE are in this together. This isn't something you are doing TO me. We are making mutual decisions, TOGETHER." Her look calmed a bit. "WE are in love. Sure we love each other like parents and children are supposed to, but far beyond that, I love you." I told her firmly. "I LOVE YOU. I love you like a boy loves a girl, like lovers. You are the woman for me. In all the world, of all the girls in the world, I want you."

I reached into the cooler and poured out more wine for us. We spent a long time gazing into each other's eyes, as we sipped and looked. Her fingers returned to their pleasuring of her nipple, her skin, her tummy.

After a long period of silence, she slowly stroked her fingers back to her pussy, over her lips and clit and then slowly inserted 2 into her vagina. I watched from my perfect vantage point, as they slipped wetly in and out. Finally she withdrew them, slick and sticky with her natural lubrication and offered them to me. Our eyes were locked as I took them deeply into my mouth. The taste was heaven!!! My eyes rolled closed at the taste and my tongue washed over, around and through her fingers, savoring every taste. She then slowly repeated the motion, dipping her fingers into the well of my dreams and offering them for me to cleanse with my tongue.

"May I?" she asked at last. I gave her a confused look. She leaned up and stroked her fingers over my cock, milking another full glob of precum out of me. It almost looked like I had ejaculated, there was so much of it. "Ooooohhhhh. My stud, ...LOVER." She enunciated. I watched her take the glob into her mouth and watched her eyes roll closed at the taste. "Mwaare myou my mover menjy?" she asked through a mouthful of fingers. "Are you my lover, Benjy?" she asked again, more clearly.

"I am. I will always be. I am your lover, Mom." She moaned loudly at that admission. "Even if I can never fill your sweet, delicious pussy with this hard cock, ..." I said taking my painful erection in my hand, "I will always be your lover." She watched as I began to stroke the length. "I have jacked off so many times thinking about you, replaying in my mind every sexy thing you ever did with me, every new bit of private skin of yours that I have glimpsed, every new, thrilling, intimate part of your body that I have touched." Her fingers were working her clit now, as she watched me.

"I have stroked this hard cock so many times, wishing it was you, dreaming of you watching me, dreaming of you touching me, stroking me, sucking me deep in your mouth." Our hands were both moving at a frantic pace. "I have dreamed of spreading your sweet pussy open, spreading your lips with the thick head of my cock, pushing in you, opening the insides of you vagina, filling you so deeply!"

Mom's wine glass left her hand, spilling the rest, as she took hold of her breast, nipple between her fingers, her other fingers now slipping inside of her pussy. "Yes!" She moaned. "Yes, me too! I have dreamed of you baby! Your sweet cock, that luscious tongue. Your creamy cum. I have fantasized about your cum all over me, all inside of me."

My hand was working frantically now. I was crazy turned on and couldn't stand another second. I could feel the world slow down, my slow-motion mind taking over. I was jerking like crazy but now in slow-motion. Mom's fingers appeared and disappeared into her vagina slowly, mashing her labia as they went deeper. Her free breast was bobbing and weaving in the warm sunlight. Her fingers continually captured, pulled and released her nipple, allowing it to bounce back into place, only to be stretched again. Her face was strained with the effort and her excitement at watching my hand on my cock.

Her tongue appeared out the corner of her mouth, licking her lip, which set me off. I watched in super-slo-mo as the first long stream of semen spurted from the head of my cock. Mom's eyes watched it as it arced powerfully over her head, like a comet trailing its tail. It landed with a splashy plop on the towel above her, but the comets tail landed wetly in her hair, on her forehead, across the bridge of her nose, and created a wet bridge between her open lips. The bridge of my cum lost its strength and collapsed into her mouth, across her tongue. This thrilling image drove my next spurt to be almost as forceful! The comet of cum landed on her forehead, across one eye and the entire comet tail, flowing behind, disappeared into her mouth, just as her tongue was tasting the previous and gathering the bit on her lower lip.

Several more spurts of my ejaculate landed in the hollow at the base of her throat, trailing down between her heaving tits. Slowly her eyes swiveled up to mine, with a look of pure astonishment. She had a passionate look about her that told me that she was on the verge of orgasm herself. Her eyes lolled around loosely for a moment and then rolled closed and her head fell back on the towel. I watched her stomach tighten and her hips push up into the air. Her hand held a handful of her own breast, which she was squeezing painfully. Her fingers were in her pussy and the flat of her hand was mashed against her clit and her hips pushed up further.

The sound of her howling, reached me as though from a great distance. Her hand continued on her pussy, but the other hand reached up and began gathering whatever cum had missed her mouth. She was alternately gathering and sucking my cum off her fingers. I continued to gently stroke my cock and the last bit of sperm fell into the sand beneath me. I knelt there watching my mother experience what I supposed was the most intense orgasm of her life. I remember thinking that if they were all like this she would be constantly exhausted.

Time slowly returned to normal as we both settled from the intensity. The panting sounds we were both making became more normal in my ears. Finally Mom simply collapsed, utterly limp, her breasts, moist and heaving, continued to bob around gently, beautifully. Her right arm laid across her eyes, as she brought her breathing back under control. I scooted forward a bit and laid both hands on her raised knees, gathering my own breath back. Long minutes passed.

"Holy, ... cow, ...sweetheart!" she finally said, panting, from behind her arm. "Do you, ... always cum, ... like that?" I smiled wide and shook my head, more in wonder at the situation than her question. She finally raised her arm and gave me an astonished look. "My son, ... is a complete stud!" I grinned and nodded. "C'mere, stud." She said turning onto her side. "C'mere baby. Lay down here with me."

I moved to spoon up behind her, arranging my still erect penis against her bottom. She came up on one elbow and turned over to look at me. She had an incredulous look. Her hand reached back and found my erection. "Really?!" she asked. "You're still hard?!" I shrugged a bit, by way of apology and she laid back down. She found my arm and pulled my hand to her breast. "C'mere stud." She said giggling. "My son, is a complete stud! What am I going to do with you?"

We napped for a bit, in that position. By the time she roused we had napped for an hour or more. We slowly got up and began to pack up to head home, neither of us very anxious to leave this magic place.

"I hope we can do this again, soon." I told her. She gave me a look.

"What part of THIS do you want to do again soon?" she asked, smiling naughtily.

"All of it! Every part of it." I leaned over and kissed her mouth, quickly. I folded a towel, then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is so delicious!!". Her body stiffened a bit and her face raised to the sky. She then gave me a head shake and smile that conveyed how naughty I was, how naughty we both were. Then she whispered into mine, "And I, ...love the taste of your big cock and your creamy cum, ... darling."

"Darling?" I asked her. She had never used this word as far as I could remember. She gave a coy look.

"I like to call my lover, ... Darling." She waggled her eyebrows at me and returned to packing up. My body stiffened gently in a post ejaculation spasm.

We took a long, last nude hug, before getting dressed for the ride home.

"I can't wait for a shower." I muttered, once in the car.

"Together?" Mom asked, with a teasing wink, before pulling her car out onto the road.

To be continued ...

12