Backscratch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

I was trembling with this revelation. "When I am completely ready darling, we will both enjoy and fruits of our lovemaking so fully, that we will fuck all the time. We will be lovers in a way most married couples are not. We are completely... utterly in love." We both smiled at this. "I am very near to being ready to give myself to you, but need a bit more time, to be 100%."

"That is perfectly fine." I told her. "I would not want it any other way."

We shared a long loving look. "May I do one thing, though?" I asked her. She gave a questioning look. "May I kiss your nipple?"

"Mmmmmmmm, sweetheart... yes! Come baby, kiss my nipple. Suck on Mommy's titties."

I moved up a bit and gently took the hardening nubbin into my mouth. "Mmmmmmm!!" she moaned at the contact. "Yes baby! You were always so good at making mommy feel sexy by doing this. From the moment you were born you loved my titties." Her hand stroked my head as I suckled and licked. "I'm going to play with my pussy, just like when you were a baby."

She cooed and moaned as I sucked and licked, playing with both her tits. She came quickly, hissing through her clenched teeth that it was so good. She then brought her fingers to my lips and I took them like grapes. The taste of her was intoxicating. I felt drunk. My cock was aching as my hips worked it against her thigh.

"Oh Benjy. My sweet baby boy. Your cock is going to fill me so deeply. It's been so long. It may even be too big for me at first. You'll have to start slowly and gently with Mommy. Ease that fat cock so gently into your mother's tight little vagina." We were gazing into each other as I stuck out my tongue and lashed her nipple. "Mmmm yes. If I can deep throat your huge cock though, I'm sure I'll be able to get you in me. My sweet baby boy. It was hard work, but I loved giving birth to you. Having you emerge from my pussy, into life. Now as my studly, grown up son, I want you to return into my pussy."

I moved up and we kissed passionately. Her hand found my cock and mine held her breast. "Mmmmmm." She moaned into my mouth, out tongues gently dancing. "Oh Benjy! You have such an amazing cock, darling. It is so big! Thick and long. Hard and so beautiful!!"

She rolled me onto my back and climbed onto me, straddling my hips. "I want you so bad baby!" she reached down and pulled my cock up between us. She settled her pussy lips over the shaft, soaking me. "Oh yes! Feel my pussy darling. You have me so wet!!" she began to rock her hips, stroking over my cock. My hands went to her hips guiding, pulling. The head of my cock was bumping her clit. She hissed at the sensation. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her tits. They fit so perfectly, her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh my sweet darling!" she moaned loudly. "You huge cock is going to give me so much pleasure! It already does!!" She put one hand on my chest and reached around to tickle my balls with the other. "Benjy! Your cock! Mmmmm! My son has the biggest fucking cock! Ohhhh make me cum! Yes sweetie! Make me cum.!" Her head fell back and her hips became a blur as she rode me to an orgasm. I was startled when she gushed fluid all over me. "Ohhh!" she squeaked as she soaked me.

Time began to stand still again, in super slo-mo, as it sometimes did when things were super intense. I looked up into her shocked expression. My stomach and balls were soaked with her wetness. Her eyes told me that she had never done this before. "Oh baby." She said alarmed. "I'm so sorry... I just... I've never... ". I was grinning like an imbecile. "I'm sorry I lost control... "

"Please don't be." I gasped. "That was so fucking hot!"

"Was that a... What the hell?" she asked as she slowly came to a stop on me, panting. She raised up a bit to look down at the mess she'd made. I was so close that I grabbed her hips and began to move her again, everything moving at ¼ speed.

"Don't stop! I'm so close... " Her shocked expression never left, as she looked down to see me start to ejaculate. My cock was just peeking out from under her as the spurts flew out onto my stomach. Everything was really slowed down now. Her breasts were bouncing gently as she moved, nipples erect. She reached down to collect my spurting cum with her hand, squirt after squirt. She then slowly brought her hand to her mouth. I watched in super slo-mo as her eyes took in the palm-ful of my cream, then slid from her hand up to my eyes, as she licked the cum from her palm. Her eyes were smiling at the taste of me. As if retreating into a dark tunnel everything went black.

"Ben." The sound was like it came across an open field on a windy day. I almost didn't hear it. "Ben, baby." It almost sounded like Mom. 'Wait', I thought, 'that is Mom. Isn't it'. "Benjy, darling". There it was again. The 'darling' moniker, brought me more awake. The thought that Mom had just started calling me 'darling' washed through my addled mind. She only called her lover 'darling'.

"Lover." I heard myself moan.

"Yes, baby?" Mom responded. My eyes opened. "There you are. You're back" I looked into Mom's slightly panicked eyes. "Wow." She said. "You really give it your all."

It took a second to recall where I was and what was up. Mom was kneeling beside the bed. I was laying in her bed. I was naked. Mom stood up, revealing that she too was naked. It suddenly came flashing back to me what we had just done.

"Did I pass out."

"I think so." she said, holding the washcloth that she had been swabbing my head with. I took in the beauty of her nude form. She smiled a sly, wicked smile. "You always look at me as if seeing me nude for the first time." I grinned a bit.

"I always feel like I'm seeing you nude for the first time. It is like a new thrill every single time."

"Mmmmmmmm I like that." She grinned. " You like?" she said, sitting up oin her heels and turning a bit.

"I love!"

I was taking in every inch of Mom's nude figure. Her back, her breasts, her shoulders, legs, cute round bottom; the dimples above her tight butt; the defining lines of the muscles in her quads. She was exquisite. She smiled at my attention and then her eyes flicked to my sleepy penis laying across my thigh. She shook herself a bit and then headed for the bathroom. I lay there listening to her urinating just out of eyesight, but she didn't bother to close the door. I glanced at the clock wondering the time, as I was actually quite hungry. I was shocked to find it was 10:45. Mom strolled out of the bathroom wearing a light silk kimono, hanging completely open in front.

"Hungry?" she asked. She looked like she was.

"It's almost 11." I told her shocked at the time. She was casual about it.

"So?" she asked. "Hungry?" she repeated the question. I told her that I was. "Normal time means nothing to us." She had a slight smile at the corners of her mouth. "We live apart remember?"

"Well, let's eat then." I got up was heading for my room to get some pants, when she stopped me. She pulled me to her closet.

"Wear these." She told me handing me a pair of pants that were made of the lightest, most gossamer fabric I've ever felt. You could see through the weave of the fabric. I looked to her then to the pants, shrugged a bit and slipped into them. They did nothing to support, or even conceal my junk. In fact there was kind of an obscene sway of my cock through the front of them. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and grinned. "Yes." She said, taking in the view of my cock through the fabric. "Yes."

She slipped into a thong so tiny it barely concealed her lips. I could see her hair, it was so sheer. She didn't bother tying the robe either. It fluttered to the sides as she headed for the kitchen. We both set about making some dinner, chicken and rice with a lovely Saudi spice combination, my father had introduced us to years before, upon return from a business trip there. Baharat was composed of a varied blend of unusual spices, which created a taste so unique we all fell in love with it.

Mom made the rice; I made a salad. "Mrs. Conner is such a busy body." Mom suddenly stated. Confused, I turned towards Mom and noted that she was standing at the sink, in profile to the neighbor's house. The Conner's house was dark, save for the bathroom light upstairs. I could just make out the window from where I stood and noticed a slight movement there. The window wasn't brightly lit, but there was enough light to just make a shape standing there looking down at Mom. "Is she watching?" Mom asked, feigning ignorance. I told her that I thought someone was.

"Well, Kenneth goes to bed around 9:30, so it wouldn't be him." I was suddenly curious about how Mom would know such details about the neighbors, but remembered that we had lived next door to them most of my life. "Come kiss me." Mom told me. I was taken aback, in light of the neighbor watching. I hesitated only a moment and then went over to stand face to face with Mom. Mom shrugged off the robe and stood there topless. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her and we kissed long as deep. Mom turned me slightly so that I could look up into the neighbor's window."Is she still there?" Mom asked, into my mouth. I nodded.

Audrey Conner had always struck me as a fairly conservative, soccer mom type, whose youngest boy had been about 3 years older than me. As kids we all played together, but in school he always acted distant; the older boy. Mrs. Conner used to be really cute, very petite and bouncy, but over the years had grown quieter and less fit, though still attractive. From my vantage I could clearly see her watching us.

Mom drew us back from the sink, so that we were more in Mrs. Conner's line of sight then we had been at the sink. "She wants to watch? Fine." Mom muttered under her breath. Mom moved to the side, being aware of the unobstructed view she was affording to our neighbor. She kissed my neck and stroked my chest. Her hand wandered down over the front of my thin pants, causing my erection to grow even fuller. "I love what a young stud you are." She whispered. "Your sweet cock is always ready for me."

If I bent my head just so, I could strain my eyes upward and still see Mrs. Conner in the window. She had actually moved a tiny bit closer, into view. Mom slipped her fingers into the waistband of my pants and sent them drifting, weightless, to the floor. She cupped my balls and stroked my cock. Shortly, she dropped to her knees and began kissing my length from the side, using her tongue to cradle my heavy shaft from the side. She then slowly turned me until my cock was profile to our neighbor. She took it deeply into her mouth.

I became less interested in watching Mrs. Conner, and more interested in watching Mom's lips pursed around my thick shaft, as it slipped in and out. I imagined the perfect side view that Mrs. Conner had, if she was still watching. I turned a bit and looked and she was now right squarely in the window. Mom turned to the side again licking up and down my cock, which pointed her face directly at the neighbor's house. I noticed Mom's eyes moving to stare at the house next door. I glanced over to see that Mrs. Conner and Mom were now sharing a look.

Suddenly Mom moved clear of me and stuck her tongue out at our neighbor, and then went back to sucking me deeply. I turned to look and noticed that the window was now dark; Mrs. Conner scared away by being found out. I wondered who should have been more bashful, the voyeur or the incestuous exhibitionist.

Having dealt with the peeping Tom, or peeping Audrey, Mom took me deep into her esophagus one last time, lifted my pants up for me, and stood again to continue with dinner. She kissed my ear, swirled her tongue through it and then whispered,

"Mommy loves that sweet mouthful of her son's thick cock." She went back to the sink. "Poor Audrey!" she giggled. "Probably gave her a heart attack."

We ate dinner leisurely and then showered again, without the passionate interaction, as it was really late now. We dried off, brushed our teeth and then slipped nude into Mom's bed; our bed. We kissed a while and fondled each other some more, but then drifted off into a heavy sleep.

I was awakened by Mr. Conner's car starting next door. It was 5:30. Mom seemed dead to the world. I had to pee, and did so as quietly as possible and as I returned to bed, was suddenly struck by the need to see her nude again. I was dying to visually explore Mom's pussy again. I noted that since beginning our shopping trip yesterday, my cock had not returned to its normal, non-aroused size. It wasn't exactly hard, just thick and heavy, as if ready to spring forth any second.

I repeated the slow revealing of Mom's body as I had done the night before. Mom was now sleeping on her side, but with her leg drawn up so far that her pretty pussy was exposed from the side. I got down on my knees next to the bed and realized that I could reach her with my mouth easily. I was worried about pushing the envelope too quickly, but was absolutely mad for a real taste of her feminine sex. I leaned over the bed and kissed her hip and bottom softly. She didn't stir. I kissed the exposed thigh that was straight out. From this vantage I was maybe 2 or 3 inches from her smooth labia.

Very gently I leaned in and touched my lips to her lips. They were so warm and soft. I drew back to look again and watched as a very subtle change began. I kissed them again, with slightly more pressure. Looking again I noted a slight swelling. My third kiss elicited a small sighing sound from Mom as she dozed. On my forth trip, to the fount of my dreams, I snaked my tongue out and tasted the warm saltiness of her flesh. The outer labia, that had been slightly stuck together, separated, revealing her inner lips and clit. I noticed that she was breathing a bit more deeply, now.

Having watched earlier, enchanted, as she fingered herself on the beach, I now knew the point of entrance to her vagina. I reveled in the fact that this was the first real pussy I had ever come in contact with; a real one, a mature one, my mother's. I then flashed on the thought that this wasn't true, I had had contact with this very same pussy before; on the day I was born 20 years ago. I must have had very intimate contact with this pussy. Every part of my infant body had come in close contact with this vagina, slipping through. The image of that thought boggled my mind; what a miraculous thing is pussy.

I leaned down and, placing my open mouth over her pussy lips, gently thrust my tongue into my mother. Her vagina barely yielded, tight around my rigid tongue as I tasted the inside of her for the very first time. Mom moaned and began to move. My hands found both her thighs and held her in position.

"Mmmmmm baby." Came a very sleepy, happy sounding moan from out of eyesight. I worked my tongue a tiny bit more aggressively now. "Mmmmmm Benjy? Are you licking me?" she asked, sounding a bit surprised, but not alarmed. "Benjy, no. You mustn't. This is too far." She still sounded sleepy, but now she sounded a tiny bit alarmed, and tried harder to move away. I held tighter and fucked Mom's pussy with my tongue.

"Baby, no." she said with a bit more insistence. The feeling of her sweet vagina tightly around my tongue was so exquisite. I imagined how it would feel around my cock. Nothing had ever felt as soft and warm and inviting. Mom was forcefully closing her legs onto my head which eventually pushed my face out of her crotch. "Sweetheart please... " she begged. She moved to grab me and pull me up to her. "Oh Benjy darling... " I allowed her to pull me into a passionate kiss.

"Oh sweetheart. Oh, your tongue. Oh my god!" she cooed as she kissed me hard, a bit too hard; my lips hurt. Taking my face in her hands she stared hard into my eyes. "We talked about this. If I let you eat my pussy, I will never be able to stop myself from letting you fuck me." she told me earnestly. She looked like she was barely hanging on with every fiber of her being, not to plunge into the abyss of sexual abandon. I think she saw the hurt in my eyes.

"But you've gone down on me... " I began to complain, like a petulant child. She closed her eyes and shook her head. I felt a bit foolish in my argument. She was genuinely trying to prevent our collapse into what she believed might be eternal damnation.

"I'm sorry." I told her. "I wasn't thinking." Her wet eyes came open and took in my honest concern. We kissed again, softer, more loving. She brought my forehead to hers.

"Oh baby, my sweet, sweet boy." She cooed. "What have I done?" she asked, more to herself. "What's to become of us?" She was thoughtful for awhile. "Our naughty little playfulness has taken us too far down a bad path, I fear." I simply held her and waited. She always seemed to work things out for us in her own mind. "I may have ruined us both... forever."

I lifted her face to mine and kissed her. She tasted salty from the tears on her face. Our tongues gently consoled each other. I then hugged her tightly to me.

"There is no ruination here. No damnation, no permanent, eternal damage to our souls." She said nothing, but listened. "If... love IS the answer, then... let it go. Let love be the answer." She still remained motionless. "I love you so much!" her arms around me tightened a bit. "We have each other. We want each other. We love each other." I pulled her face up to look into her eyes. "We have and want each other, our hearts, our minds," I glanced down at her nude form, "... our bodies." Mom's eyes remained locked on mine.

"Please," I continued, "let's not beat ourselves up over the sexual desire we feel for each other. We... " I emphasized the word, "WE... are all WE have left. We need to be everything for each other. I'm not saying this out of some perverted, incestuous, desire to fuck my own mother. I love you! With everything that I am, with every part of my heart and soul... every part of my body! I want you completely." Her eyes misted over a bit again, mine did too. "Let's give ourselves to each other completely. For support, for help... for salvation of our shattered hearts. This includes complete love. Sexual love. The complete fulfillment of our mutual desire to feel my cock deep inside your beautiful pussy; absolutely complete!!"

We shared a long look. I watched as tears gently rolled down her cheeks. A faint smile flashed across the corners of her mouth. She nodded almost imperceptibly.

"I love you so much Benjamin." She whispered. We kissed. Softly, lingering. It felt like non-verbal communication of her assent to my suggestion. Again she brought our foreheads together. "Yes." She whispered to me. "Yes. You are my lover. In all ways, we WILL be lovers. We will do as our minds, hearts... and bodies desire. I do want you in me. So very, very much. You will be in me. I will take your strength, your passion, your love into me, into my body".

After a long calm embrace her eyes came to mine. There was a slight glint in her eye. "We have crossed the line... my lovely, loving son. We are agreed. We will be complete lovers. I will take your beautiful, hard, long, thick, love into my body. Into my warm, wet, tight, sweet love. You will fuck me... and eat me, and pleasure me in all ways. Your sweet loving cock in my tight pussy will help us to heal and bring us closer."

Her entire being seemed to slacken with relief. We had crossed the final barrier, mentally at least. All that remained was the deed itself. I realized that my cock was erect, not powerfully like usual, but definitely up and ready. What was stunning to realize was that my heart was far more powerfully erect than my cock. In this embrace, with the decision taken to become true lovers, my heart, my soul even, was the organ that was most passionately erect; more ready to fuck than my penis.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers