Backscratch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

I glanced at the window; it was still dark outside. We were both exhausted from the late night and the emotional outpouring. Mom continued to slump against me. I moved her around and back into bed and spooned up behind her, pulling up the covers. Mom reached behind her and found my erection. Instead of guiding me against her back, she moved my shaft until it was pressed against her wetness, then brought my hand around to cup her breast.

"Mmmmm. My sweet lover." She whispered. "My handsome lover boy." We were both asleep in no time.

I had a dream of hiking in the Arizona wilderness. I reached the edge of a sandstone cliff. Below me, far below, was a meandering river. The banks of the river seemed to undulate. In fact the entire valley was a gently heaving mass. The sandstone looked like warm human flesh in the slanting afternoon sun. As I watched the river valley began to change shape, taking on a distinctly human appearance. The valley had become an image of Mom's pussy. A small forest lay at the upper reaches of the valley but the sidewalls were devoid of brush and smooth. At the bottom, the river flowed into an inviting pool, far below. I realized that I was nude and with a graceful leap I dive into the pool. The sensation of slipping into the pool was heavenly, warm water, smooth fleshy walls. I remained in a perfect diving position as the walls caressed me everywhere. There was a deep rumbling sound. I reveled in the smoothness, the warmth. The sounded repeated and then repeated again.

"Ben". The sound was my name. "Ben." There it was again. "Benjy". Benjy? I thought. No one calls me that but...

I awoke with a start. "Benjy? You awake?" It was Mom. She was squeezing my hand around her breast. I mumbled something, sleepily. "Benjy, baby."

"Yeeesssss." I mumbled into her smooth back.

"I think I'm ready." She whispered.

"Ready for what?" I mumbled, incoherently. There was a long pause.

"Ready for your lips on my pussy."

I shot awake in a rush, rising up on my elbow, looking over into her upturned face. She was smiling shyly. We shared a long look. She then rolled towards me onto her back. I took in the ever-thrilling image of my mother, laying next to me, completely nude. Perfect bare breasts, pronounced ribs, flat tummy and tiny tuft of sweet pussy hair, topping a swollen mound. The sheets were down around mid-thigh giving me an unobstructed view of her body.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I told her, my hand gently cupping her breast.

"Good morning... lover." She countered. My body shuddered uncontrollably, with the recollection of our discussion and the decisions taken. "I think I'm ready." She whispered again. I looked down and she slowly opened her right leg, creating room for me. Her eyes never left me as her right hand moved down to gently toy with her tiny puffball of hair. She used 2 fingers to spread her lips, pulling then back to extend her clitoris upward. "Your tongue felt so good in me this morning." She cooed. "Will you be a sweet love... " she asked. "Will you be my wonderful loving son and eat your mother's pussy good morning?" she purred. I dragged my eyes back to hers.

" It would be my most incredible pleasure." I told her and then kissed her deeply.

We French kissed deep and long. Mom moaned loudly throughout. "Mmmm. Your tongue!" she moaned into my mouth. "I love you tongue."

"Mmmm. I hope you will. When I use it to lick and taste you." Her head fell back, eyes closed. She was on fire, shaking slightly. "Yeah? Will you enjoy that?" I asked her. "Letting me lick you all over, suck on you? Taste you?" she was nodding, head back, eyes closed. "I want to fuck your sweet wet pussy with my tongue."

"Oh yes!!" She cried out. "Yes darling! Fuck my pussy with your tongue! Suck my clit and make me cum! What a good son you are! What a loving darling son. Eat your mother, sweetheart!" Her eyes came up to mine. They looked like there was a bonfire in there somewhere. "Eat Mommy's pussy!"

I got up on my knees between Mom's sexy thighs, my cock sticking up and out. She was spread wide open for me, panting. Her nipples were in her fingers and she tugged them painfully. Time slowed again for me. I took in the incredible sight of my mother, nude in her bed, spreading her legs wide apart, exposing her most intimate region, ready, finally, finally ready to let me take her completely. Her pussy lips were wide open, the pink inner lips as well, exposing the tight little opening to her vagina. All of it glistened in the faint morning light, just beginning to filter through a gap in her drapes.

I lay down on my stomach, arranging my cock comfortably. Mere inches from my mouth was the object of my desire for so many years, open, ready, willing, all for me. Her scent was heady. She was so wet. I leaned in slowly and kissed her lips. They wrapped around my mouth a bit, warm and wet. My nose was against her clit. She cried out at the contact, head thrown back. I snaked my tongue out and directly into her vagina. I was intoxicated immediately. This was a taste I wanted to enjoy forever more; my mother's sweet pussy.

I spent a long time gently exploring and tasting, literally drinking from the well of her excited vagina. Most of the time she lay there, cooing and moaning, letting me take my time to enjoy the sensation of eating her out. Her fingers would scratch over my scalp, the way she would scratch my back. Occasionally her hips would lunge up, when I found a sweet spot; there were many.

"Mmmmmm yes sweetie, lick right there." She would encourage, or she would caution against too much pressure or suction, "Ooooh easy, sweetheart. I love that, but gently now. Mmmmm yessssss!!" I couple of times she would raise up and bring her fingers down to teach me. "Right her baby. This is my clit, and this, the hood above it, is very sensitive. Lick right here. Oooooh yeah, baby!! Yesssssss lover!" she would exclaim, dropping her head back down.

Three times she let me know that she was close, then, that she was cumming. Her hips would pump and raise up, she would pull my face tightly into her, mashing my nose into her wetness. She held my head and pumped her hips so that my outstretched tongue slipped over her perineum. I continued downward on my own to lick over her anus. "Oooh baby!!" she looked up into my eyes. "Yeah? Is that okay?" she would ask. My smiling eyes and nodding told that her that I was loving it. I could immediately tell that she loved the fact that I was loving it. "Mmmmm, my beautiful, naughty boy! My sweet, loving son! You're licking my bottom, baby." I smiled and nodded again. "Yeah? You like eating mommy's bottom?" I nodded, not wanting to break the contact.

I pointed my tongue and prodded her anus. "Ooooh sweetie! Yessss!" she gasped loudly, then she whispered, "Eat my... ass baby." She seemed shy at first to use that word, but when I kept at it, she used it again. "Oh Benjy, sweetheart, lover! Eat my ass darling." I did. "Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, baby!" Her head slowly dropped back onto the bed as her hips squirmed. "Oh yes! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum sweetheart!" she panted.

She made a painful sound and pushed her ass into my face. I was immediately sprayed with fluid, which caught me right in my open eyes, and went straight up my nose. I didn't stop though; I was possessed with watching my mother lose all control!! I thought that maybe she had peed on me, out of a complete loss of control of her bladder, but recalled in that slow-motion-replay kind of way, that the jet of warm fluid had not come from her urethra, which she had located for me during her intimate anatomy lesson. I recognized that it had come from her vagina. I was at a loss for how she could shoot cum the way I did, but was otherwise too engaged to ask at the moment.

It was a long moment of thrashing wildly before she regained enough composure to be concerned about spraying me in the face. "Oh baby! Oh sweetheart, darling! I'm so sorry about squirting on you!" she was moving to sit up even though I had her hips in a death grip. We struggled against each other for a minute. Finally she broke and scooted up into a sitting position, deep concern on her face. For my part I remained where I was, a wide goofy grin on my face. "Are you okay sweetheart baby?" she asked still filled with concern.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned licking my lips. "That... was... fucking... awesome!!" I whispered. She remained concerned. We shared a long look wherein she realized that not only was I fine, but had enjoyed the experience like nothing else in my entire life!! Her look softened a bit, then a slight smile crept onto her lips.

"So... you're okay?" she asked again.

"Fffffuuuuuuu... cccccckkkkkkk!!" I hissed. "I am so in love with you!" Her smile grew. "That was so fucking awesome!" She then did the thing that drives me craziest, which was to stick her thumb in her mouth and she began to giggle. "I am so in love with you, Mom!" I told her with increased seriousness.

She clamored around to get onto me and kissed me so hard on the mouth. We were a frenzy of arms and legs and lips, entwining, trying to get closer and then even closer to each other, kissing frantically, madly. She kissed and licked my wet face, tasting herself on me. I took her sexy bottom in both hands and pulled her painfully against my cock; my balls were mashed but I didn't care. I wanted to meld our bodies completely!

I rolled her onto her back, laying between her thighs, and laid my heavy cock against her pussy lips. It was immediately soaked. As I began to thrust against her, she took on a serious look. She said nothing, but I knew she wasn't quite ready for me to fuck her. If I really wanted to in that moment, she would have taken me in her, but I knew she wasn't quite yet prepared for it. I thrust over and against her, pleasuring us both. She simply waited, letting me decide our immediate fate.

"Oh Mom," I whispered into her ear, "I want to fill you so completely! I want to give you every inch of my cock, of my hot hard love. I want to fuck your sweet pussy, so lovingly, so deeply!" The full length of my cock continued to stroke over her. I pushed back to gaze into her eyes. We stared for a long moment. "But... not just yet." In a single look she communicated how much she appreciated my willingness, my self-control, and my ability to hold off a bit longer, that I had recognized her subtle signal that she wasn't quite there yet. She bit her lower lip, which began to tremble slightly. I watched as tears formed in her eyes, but they never left mine. Her eyes filled and then the tears slowly ran down either side of her face.

I smiled gently at her, my hips coming to a standstill, as she quietly cried, eyes locked on mine. I read all of the desire, ache, loss, madness, helplessness, joy and fear that was in her at that moment. There was nothing I could say, nothing I could do beyond simply be right there, share in that moment. There was nothing more that needed to be done than simply stay so closely connected with her, emotionally. Slowly her hands came up to cradle my face, she brought our foreheads together, her eyes closed and her quiet weeping turned into forceful sobbing. I gathered her into my arms and held her tightly, her arms and legs squeezing me.

After a long period, her grip slackened and she fell asleep. I released her, covered her with the sheet and blanket. I pulled the drapes against the growing morning light, and stood, for a long time, watching her quietly sleeping. I was intoxicated with the fact that this was my mother, the woman that I had adored for all of my life, the one woman in all the world that I desired, who I had just made love with, explored in the most intimate way possible. Finally, hunger pulled me from my reverie and I went to make some breakfast.

As I waited for the coffee to brew, I sat at the kitchen table, nude and slightly chilled, but completely switched on! I replayed, in glorious Techincolor slo-motion replay, the events of the past 24 hours. Mom's glorious nude body on the beach, sunlight glinting on the tiny crystals of sand on her thigh, that same sunlight backlighting the finest, downy hair on her skin. The way her breasts bounded as she ran on the sand and the sight of her hands gathering them tightly while she trotted on the beach. The image of her sexy thigh muscles and they flexed with her strides. The glimpse of her pussy lips as I drove home, the strobe of sunlight and shadow over them as the car moved. The glint in her eyes whenever she used the word 'naughty'. Her thumb in her mouth and she grinned like a schoolgirl, her head cocked questioningly. The incredible intensity in her eyes when she whispered, "I want my son to fuck my pussy." The look and feel of her breasts in my hands as I washed them in the shower; how hard her nipples were for me. The incredible look in her eyes, glued to mine, as I held her head, and pushed my cock all the way into her mouth in the shower; how her eyes had rolled back, her stomach lurching, as she took my cock all the way down; deep throating me.

The beep of the coffee maker brought me out of my remembrance. If that was the last 24 hours, what would the next look like? I made 2 bowls of plain yogurt with raisins and honey, made toast with jam and cut up some fruit for us, assembling it onto a tray to take to Mom in bed, when the phone rang.

"Good morning. Benjamin?" The woman's voice asked brightly. I said it was. "Hi there. It's Myrna." I drew a blank. "From Naughty & Nice? The lingerie store you and your m... you and... your mother visited yesterday?" My recollection of the sexy pin-up model swam into my mind's eye. I remembered her big round tits and hourglass shape.

"Of course, Myrna. How are you this morning?"

"I'm very well, but could not get you two out of my head last night. How was the beach?" she asked in a voice loading with naughty suggestion.

I didn't recall telling her about going to the beach but we must have. "It was great. Perfect weather." I told her. She asked about whether Mom had some sexy suit or something more conservative. I faltered a bit before figuring 'what the hell' and told her that we had both been nude.

"Oh my goodness!" she breathed into the phone. "I... I just love how comfortable you two are with each other. You are such a sexy mother and son." I thanked her. "That is what kept me up all night, thinking about how exciting and intimate it must be for both of you." I said nothing but simply listened. "That is the aspect of your relationship that I wish I could photograph. I can't wait to get you two in front of my camera." I told her that I thought that might be fun. "What are you guys doing today?" she asked pointedly.

I told her that Mom was still asleep and that I was making breakfast in bed. "What a loving son you are." she told me. I related that we had no real plans for the day. I then heard Mom coming down the stairs behind me. She was wearing that sexy kimono again, but this time with no panties, obvious as she didn't tie the front closed. She gave me a questioning look as if to ask 'Who is that on the phone?'

"Actually... Myrna... Mom just came downstairs." Mom's face broke into a bit of a naughty grin at that news. "Sure. Hang on, I'm sure she'd love to talk to you." I handed the phone over.

"Well good morning to you too." Mom said into the mouth piece. I went about completing breakfast as I listened to the one-sided conversation. "Oh I know, it is different, but... well I feel the same way. He is adorable!" Mom agreed, turning to me and winking. "Actually... " Mom paused, looking at me and sticking her thumb in her mouth, that way I love. "... he is... completely nude right now." Mom's eyes burned in reaction to whatever Myrna said. Mom giggled a bit. "Oh yeah! You should see this image. What a beautiful, young son I have. Mmm hmm. Oh yeah and growing as we speak!"

Mom's eyes dropped to my cock which was pulsing its way to erection. "Oh yes!! I would love that! No nothing. Sure. Anytime. Well that works too!" she giggled. "See you then, sugar. Bye." Mom hung up the phone and sauntered over to me, taking me into her arms, our bare skin touching.

"So what's up with that?" I asked.

"Myrna, wants to come try a test shoot with us."

"When?' I asked.

"Now, I guess. She was going to grab her gear and come on over. I don't know who's more excited, she or me." Her eyes dropped to my hard cock again. "Or you?" Mom laughed happily. "She wants to spend some time... watch us together. Take a few photos." Mom kissed my mouth, wrapping her arms around me and our chests touching. "It makes me excited thinking about having her watch us be naughty together; kissing, touching... sucking." Mom gazed into my eyes dreamily. Her expression grew a bit serious. "Maybe she'll watch us... photograph us... " her voice drifted off for a second. With a very serious look, she said. "I want to let her watch us... fucking." A shiver wracked my entire body. I was feeling so faint.

To be continued...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers