All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Ass Fucked'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hardcore

The dad must be very stupid

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
that is awsome

I love this story

ardoardoover 8 years ago
hot

LOVE Your stories !

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 8 years ago

Wow awesome story. Remind me of my son fucking my asshole........xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to be

One of the cocks helping fulfill your desire to be gangbanged. I would even suck your son's cock to get him hard enough to pound your ass while eat your cum filled cunt out. Then I'd take my turn in your ass while I cleaned his cock off with my tongue.

dale

oldvintner@msn.com

Smedley53Smedley53over 8 years ago
Chris, Cody or Cory?

Also, in the first episode the mother complained about Alex not eating pussy yet he is doing it willingly 2 minutes into this episode. Great story but inconsistencies can be distracting.

leglover13leglover13over 8 years ago
Love It

Keep up the good work. Only thing I didn't get to do was fuck my cousins ass. She loved her skirts and nylons to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i am looking fgorward to gangbang mommy

nough said

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I like it but

Not crazy where you are taking it. Shemales to the Craig's List just not my thing. If it goes there I am out of this series.

nicoruslovesessionnicoruslovesessionover 8 years ago
So hot, it let me dripping wet!!!

Loved it! My favorite incest yet. I would love to meet up with a Corey SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Dad

I hope the dad doesn't get left behind. Perhaps you can leave him I the story as a supporting member of the new alpha. Maybe he can help clean mommy up after his son deposits a big load deep inside his wife.

wildman187wildman187over 8 years ago
i agree

i agree that this story is hot but then if you introduce a she-male i would stop instantly and never read another word of your stories it is bad enough that people want to hear about another man eating another mans cum that to me is where i start to skip over paragraphs. and yes i do not read gay stories no matter about my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Throughly enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read the next one..Loved the future chapter names..So much to look forward too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was so good I can't stand it need more

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

1. Thanks for the comment about a couple minor errors (and a big one.. the name change); new edit is sent in.

2. As for the shemale thing, I also listed a dozen other fantasies so I really have no idea which way the journey will go other than the gangbang that she wants (and yes I could see how this loses people)... but this is about the sexual-exploration of the mom and will indeed have to have variety to continue the series.

I will be honest, no idea what to do with the dad though.....

Jasmine Nov 2015

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

Great way youve written this love the ass fucking in the car and hope you get more chapters done sooner then later. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

You can keep going with this story like full fill all her fantasies she mention

saywutsaywutover 8 years ago
Lmao shit hole

I lol'd every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was good until u added the black guy. The black guy talk and moans turn me off. If it was a black woman that would have made me tingle.

InkyMatterInkyMatterover 8 years ago
To silkstockingslover

I was just wondering will you keep going writing about '' What mother knows '' series because it was the most amazing story series I have read in here and I hope you continue to write about it soon.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Very well done. I have you keep this going. All the potential chapters you list sound awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please go back to what you write about best, lesbian, gay and cuckokd domination please

kevwiredkevwiredover 8 years ago
please make all her fantasies come true!!

I loved her list of fantasies, and woul especially love to read about her and her son with a she-male! Perverted, i know, but i cant help it. I love your stories! Cant wait for the next installment!!

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Excellent 5* story, but...

Excellent 5* story, but I want to hear a lot of actual sexy dialog between them while she is getting fucked by whoever, and less texting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply put: Lousy

This is like a bad movie sequel. Exaggerate more. Yeah, that'll make it better. Never does. You know those movies, the ones with too many explosions.

This story reeks of excess. None of it is believable. No belief. No fantasy. No class.

1 star story. Perhaps you will write better when you finish high school. Personally, I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Series is getting disgusting, perverted

When you bring in the idea of getting gangbanged by a bunch of black men and then getting pissed on and dumped on and then have oil poured on the lady and set her on fire....that's is too much...even for me. I used to think that the author was great....but why bring in all these nasty ideas? In all these years of reading straight erotica I never read where a woman wanted to do it with a shemale....until now. Let me guess...you are going to have the mom want to get gangbanged in a public parking lot...perhaps a walmart...and have some pimpled faced loser shoot video of it and upload it. You just lost a loyal reader. I am sure I am not the only that feels this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Personally I like it, and it's hard to keep writing about the same scenarios and keep the same level of excitement, in terms of the writing, the viewers and you as the author. Going deeper into the depths of depravity is a fun way of exploring yourself. Ignore the people who say you've crossed a line. Their "acceptable" fetishes are disgusting to others, so who cares if they think you have gone too far? You will find plenty of other viewers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg

Ignore everyone hating on it, the dirtier the better in my opinion. The thought of her getting dp'd makes me so wet please upload the next bit soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when's the next installment?!!!!?

Can wait for next installment. Very very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It keeps getting better and betterNo haters

It keeps getting better and better. I love the nasty mommy. She needs to be spanked. Dad needs to find Out and be a little submissive. Make him eat her used pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice follow up

At first I was thinking this sucks, only two pages but you made them count! I love how you answer why the husband can't smell the sex. I love the whole washroom scene. This isn't about getting fucked in the backseat while the husband is driving. It's about the trip, the adventure, the journey to their destination and mom getting her fantasies filled along the way. Can't wait for the next one!-

Calvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the hate

You are making a unique story, don't be detracted by the haters. Think of the 10% rule...if you gave everyone on this planet everything they ever wanted, cured all illness, took away all wars and crime...you would still have 10% of the people complaining about something else. This may not be a new story as far as backseats go but you are putting a unique twist on it. Just because another writer is writing a vampire story does it mean he or she shouldn't write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Dad

The dad is turning into the doormat. I see why you are struggling with what to do with him as it moves forward. I think it would be a cheat to all of a sudden throw him into the mix as a three way or something. I think ultimately he should catch her and what to do when that happens...anyone's guess. I actually thought that's the direction you were going in the washroom. He seemed like he kind of figured out something was going on, how could he not? But that doesn't mean he would think it's with their son. I would put him in the suspicious category moving forward and it would up the stakes of mom son having sex and trying not to get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequels

I am not too excited about Backseat Mommy: Gangbang, but I can barely wait for Farewell Facial, Lesbian Adventure, and I am especially excited for Parents' Weekend

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Too far

Making mom a gang bang tramp just ruined this story. He would have to hate terribly. A real turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slightly Disappointed...

I absolutely loved the first story in this series. It was incredibly sexy and (I don't like talking about masturbating in my reviews on stories, but...) I had one of my most powerful orgasms every while reading the first installment. This one was also fantastic up until the end... I agree with the previous comment; Mommy can't be a gang bang slut... If she's giving herself to her son, claiming him as her master, and already technically cheating on her husband, the whole while fighting off tinges of guilt, it seems like a bit of an out-of-character choice to just agree to a gang bang like it's no big deal... I urge you not to pursue that plot branch, as I think it's in Chris' and Mommy's best interest... Let them have the little bit of intimacy they still have...

Otherwise, I absolutely love your writing style and I love how the story began and how they are interacting with each other. I think it's comical, in a good way, that the husband is so oblivious. I appreciate this series and I can't wait to read the rest, even if it's begrudgingly reading about a Mommy sandwich >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Great choice for a black guy, esp if race play is added.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nix the Gangbang

Before I say anything negative I have to admit that I am a fan of your work. The premise of the story kind of ask the reader to stretch their imagination but it is fantasy, right? However, in my opinion many writers go too far with the whole gangbang thing. Submissive women are a mainstay in Literotica and have taking cocks of unbelievable measurements in every orifice on their anatomy but I've always thought that the act of forcing them to participate in Gangbang in the stories was akin to hating his/her submissive.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thank you for the honest comments...

I have started part 3 but am struggling with the gangbang plot. I did kind of write myself into a corner with the ending...

But if people don't want a gangbang I will write something else (I find gangbangs really hard to write anyways).

That said open to suggestions on where to go next...

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Change it

The good part about writer into corners is that you can write through them. If you want to get rid of the gangbang part just have no one from Craig's list show up. That happens all the time. Endless replies and in the end no one shows up. A lot of people love the "thought" of following through but rarely do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plot twist

Loving this, I didn't think I was into incest but this has made me want to find some more. There's some unnaturally fast developments and the fact the husband isn't getting suspicious at all is giving me a little trouble, though, but not too much. Fantasy ought to be a little far-fetched anyway. I wanted to weigh in that I'm also opposed to the gangbang thing, I like it as a dare from the son, but actually going through with it seems too much for both of them and ruins the guilt/love relationship. However, something I would've loved to see is a plot twist where it turns out her husband was in on the whole thing and this was planned between father and son. And then you can get the DP fantasy fulfilled by having her take both the men in her life. Just a thought! If it's an overused concept in the incest scene then I can see why you'd want to steer away though.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
easy enough

These days a large percentage of ads on CL and people who respond to ads (especially personal ads) are flakes who never follow through.

So if you decide no gangbang just have it fall apart.

Just have all no shows.

------or------

Have someone report it, CL will remove a personal ad quicker than they will someone who is a rip-off scammer.

And there are people who are as bad trolls on the CL personals as on the Lit. comments, but even more anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the author

Nothing wrong with any of the fantasies the mother mentioned - you've written them all before to great effect - but the intensity of this one comes from her and her son getting together literally behind the husband/father's back. Keep it to just the two of them. Maybe have her blow him in the backseat taking multiple loads in the face or have him slump down in the seat while she flips around and they have a naked 69 where the husband can't see but other drivers can.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Aurhor's Note

Hi

Have changed the gangbang plot.

Struggling on a replacement plot... but I may have an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the author

So far really hot. Hurry up with the next installment. Gangbang, anal gangbang, blowbang, frat house stripper with lots of lap dances, dp's, some lesbian, tit cumshots, swap party, frat house slut or whore, I could go on but you get the picture

DOMinatedDOMinatedover 8 years ago
Please update

This series is so hot. Can't wait for the next part. Please post it soon.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Thanks

Another fantastic story. Just love your writing. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going!

Can't wait to read your next episode where she either gets DP'ed or Airtight! Also, does the son knock her up and cuckold dad or does she get PG pulling a train at college? Great writing sir!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Part three is written and in editing.

It will be released in January and is called Backseat Mommy: Gloryhole Slut.

It will be followed potentially bi bi-monthly additions if all goes well and peopel keep enjoying the story.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stores

What Happened to backseat mom gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If I could ask for one thing

If I could ask for one thing only, it would be to ready one of your stories once a week!!

Just love the way you write, what you write about and.... To cum while reading it.

Please do keep going!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
You Lost Me

"Ignore the haters" they say. Typical of an ignorance that cannot deal with alternative points of view. All too prevalent in our society today.

You lost me in this story line when you had the son start treating his mother as a piece of meat. Obviously you are going to turn her into a submissive, masochistic slut who does whatever his perverted little mind can conceive. This family will and should be destroyed.

As for what to do with the father, give him a break and remove him from the equation via divorce and estrangement. He does not deserve what is happening to him and they do not deserve him.

It was great until the last part of this submission. Thanks for writing!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To the last commenter, I appreciate your point, although I disagree.

The son only gets more aggressive as the mom allows it and it is her list of fantasies that stirs the son into action.

I do agree the father is pathetic and deserves better and in upcoming chapters, especially part 4-6 you will see that all come to a head.

But this story is about a mom's sexual re-awakening at the hands and cock of her son and it will continue to focus on that.

That all said, I appreciate the constructive critique... although I hope the story hasn't jumped the shark already as I'm hard at work on part 5 at the moment.

Part 3: Gloryhole Slut will be out in January

Pat 4: Husband's Asleep likely in March (a quick episode where they fuck in the hotel room with dad in it)

Part 5: Jam-packed with Cum in April (last day of the trip where she tries to retrieve a load in each hole)

I also have 7 more chapter ideas in this lengthy submissive journey if readers want to read more of Sarah and her son.

Jasmine December 2015

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

This story is perfect I wish I could fuck my mom! I would give her my virgin seed! I would eat and fuck her make her my slave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5/5 need more

This story is so good mad e me cum on multiple occasions I need more, I see part three is coming in January but omg so good I need more. Your such a good author. Also any hot females who liked this story and wanna exchange nudes my kik is Daweise.

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 8 years ago
I agree with that one commentor

I don't like what your doing to the father, I liked this story at first, but I'm going to have to drop it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I think that you should keep this chain going I have read both parts and look forward to part 3! The ideas for part 3-6 sounds good! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heck yeah!

"I also have 7 more chapter ideas in this lengthy submissive journey if readers want to read more of Sarah and her son."

Do you even need to ask? ;)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
LOL Thanks

Thanks for the last comment...

For all, the next 4 chapters will deal with the father issue... although it gets worse before it gets better.

Part three out this week....

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Comment

Just learned that part 3: Backseat Mommy: Gloryhole will be out tomorrow (Jan 13, 2016).

Jasmine

I hope you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

You are a fantastic writer, I love just about all of your stories! Keep up the good work, there are lots of us here who eagerly wait for your next story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shy Mom

I think that u are one of my favourite writer....i love u...since i am a bit shy i would love to read one story where son is texting msg to his mom while she is with husband...the text is about her past but a lot of naughty question and mom is verry shy so she try to answer but at first some shy answers(if u understand me)....love u aggain and sorry about my english..i hope u understand what i wanted to tell u...kissess2366

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Backseat fun

This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Ready to read more.

Jan

m_lijk@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was good

Until you added the black guy. That just ruined any other part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
soo good

please keep going writing more adventures on this

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Great Story Line

Love the story. Them sneaking around is so nasty. Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wet...

Loved this story and the previous one. Got me all bot and bothered.

Amazing writing.

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Down the Rabbit Hole You Go...

I am just discovering your work and it is rare that I discover anything new in this jaded porn-obsessed world. I love the way you phrase your thoughts. You have excellent flow and you exude style, you ejaculate style even like so much of the cum you so artistically write about. Doubtful you will read this, but I shall continue- your pacing is spot-on. The banter between characters is entertaining and light, but manages to keep a heavy sexuality about it. The fantasies you detail are exciting. I find it funny how you are turning former fans of your work away with the addition of new fantasies. I read your work because you have a fucking sexy, raunchy, dirty, articulate, creative, intelligent mind. You are a prolific writer, obviously well-read, and have about the driest, sharpest wit I have ever seen online. These intellectual qualities, and your pure writing skills make your writing intriguing and are the sexiest part of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was going great until.....

You were doing a great job with your version of a story that has already been done several times. As a matter of fact, your's was the best until you had to go and start the submissive / slave crap. It seems that lately, every erotic story written anywhere has to have that in it. It's not necessary in this story. It was sizzling hot up until then. The best thing to do is go ahead and get mom knocked up ( please!) , let dumb ass dad think he did it and end the story while its still hot. I have a feeling that you're about to destroy it. Too bad. I'm going to check out the next chapter and see if its worth my time to finish this series. Hoping for better but preparing to bail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tittylover

Great story pitty about the submissive bit. Not many sluts are submissive. I know that from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So wet

Great story making me very wet

jessicacbell01jessicacbell01over 7 years ago
Fuck the haters

Your writing is amazing! Seriously I just spent a few hours reading your stories. Keep writing please!

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Keep them cumming, er, coming...

Great stories. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Good

This was good until you started the Master Crap. Now he is a horny teenaged boy with the title of Master. He will fuck up his father's and mother's marriage and his mother's life and wonder what the hell happened. Also, I never in any story like the vision of a boy shareing his mother with other men. They just discovered their attraction to each other and you've already written him passing her around. Point Made! This story in the first part was good. It was a simple mother/son love/sex story with a clueless father. Now you are complicating it with titles and unnecessary characters. This is going downhill and I'm disappointed because I know you can do so much better.

MattroboMattroboover 7 years ago
Technicalities

Incest isn't illegal if it's consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bi-sexual arses

What I've learned here is that all asses, male or female, appear to feel the same magnificent pleasure in being skillfully fucked!!

And no, I'm not gay. Not that there's anything at all wrong with that!

Biguy46Biguy46about 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

More more much more. I love playing with my cock. Reading your magnificent story!!!!!!!!!!!

learningslutlearningslutabout 7 years ago
ohhhhhhh it's so hot

I being a submissive cunt myself have loved both stories. I also am greatly anticipating the rest. the "Master/slut/petmommy" part just makes it better. thanks Sir

yesimapervyesimapervabout 7 years ago
evil genius

good lord man you have a way with words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story sucks

If your writing a mom son story, why does it always have to include more people in the story. When you do that it isn't a mom son story, its a fucked up story. That says that she's not as crazy for her son's cock as you say she is. It also means that he has not satisfied her needs. Think about stuff like that when you composing your stories

dk007dk007almost 7 years ago
w

Why u include more people when it's a mom son fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I WAS enjoying it...

...then you had to include others in it.

Too bad.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
It was just getting good !!!!!!!!!!

Then for some reason YOU FUCKED IT UP. You added more people, it's a mother/son story not a gangbang. Not one of your best. only 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

As a 'hot wife' and a mother that is into Black Men ever since my Husband/Sir had me 'blacked', I loved this story so far and am looking forward to the other chapters. Please keep going.

kisses & licks

catt

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 6 years ago
Ohhhhhh mannnnnn!!!!!!

Another hot story!!!!!,,,,,,,Mommy IS Cory's true slut!!!!!

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
more from mummy

Jasmine, don't ever stop xx

love Carmella xxx

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
More To Cum

Great keep going.

VirginsloverVirginsloverover 6 years ago
More please

Send More please , The Story is super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not into Masters & Subs, not at all...

The title says it all. The sex in this story is good. I love being in a woman's asshole, but I really cannot stand controlling people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The dad's performance just gets worse

In the first story you said the dad loved anal sex. And even suggested that they would have anal that first night. :(

The_UnicornThe_Unicornover 5 years ago
Pretty good

This one is good but looks like the next chapter won' t be.

Thought son was a nerd with a big dick but now he's a dom and she's a sub?

Mom was worried about Dad smelling her in the first one but now he had a smelling problem?

Was hoping Dad would discover them at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
started out good but ended poorly

I respect author's and thier work, I am not one to leave negative critiques. But the last several paragraphs ruined the whole thing for me.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
BACK SEAT MOM

DAMM THAT IS TRULY WILD FUCKING, I WISH I COULD HAVE YOU MYSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dirty talk & ass creampies are the best!!

Absolutely loved this! The dirty talk was perfect. I long to fuck a girl up her ass & her tell me to "fuck her shithole" and anal creampies are just the best!!!

Wouldn't be with my Mum, just not attracted like that, but I can certainly think of an Aunt or MILF friends I'd certainly like to do this with πŸ˜†

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
I'm in trouble

Holy shit, I don't think my life will ever be the same after reading this story. So much detail, so much dirty talk. I loved how quickly she became so obedient to her son; her master. Looking forward to starting the next chapter in this series as soon as I finish this comment!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Phuque me runnin, this is good stuff!!!!more ppplease

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
It's like cheating

Your stories are always so good and so hot that reading them almost feels like hitting the easy button. I'd never read any other authors if I started reading your stories first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In part one the father was hinting toward fucking her ass but now in part two he doesn't do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

U just had to fuck up the story with talking about the mom in a gangbang. The mom son story is no longer special because the mom just wants to fuck. It doesn’t matter who the person is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...