All Comments on 'Backseat Pleasuring'

by LaulenLee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give sexy Logan a dusting of sexy chest hair for that young man's muscular chest!

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

As if Dad could not see them in the mirror. Delightful little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need someone to edit your story, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, fair is fair. Doesn't he want to taste his sisters pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, fair is fair. Doesn't he want to pleasure his sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great rendition of the popular brother sister let's try something in the back seat. Your build-up was ideal and we got to know Lola sufficiently for the timing.

Another comment suggests an editor. Perhaps a Proof Reader MIGHT SUFFICE. Someone to catch his triangles covering nappies or the occasional tough to read segment.

All in all I, for one, will look forward to tales from the beach as these siblings get it on more comfortably.

Gave you a four ( 4 ) rating and, somehow just know you will become better at this craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is a bang that use to cover up with? Is it a type of blanket? Why didn't they lay down in the back seat cover up with the bang and do rear entry so they both get off?

LaulenLeeLaulenLeeover 1 year agoAuthor

Apologies for the poor writing in this one. These stories are written by my friends and I, and normally they would go through some peer reviewing before being posted here. However, due to packed schedules for each of us during the time of this story being written, we did not go through the trouble of rereading this one and greenlit the posting of it without much thought.

We'll try to be more careful with our writing from now on. Thank you for the very much needed feedback! :) <3

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 1 year ago

It's an intriguingg story with lots of room to grow. Pewrsonally i'd have liked more than sucking, but like I said, there's plenty of growing roomin this one. Don't mind the mistakes so much. They're contrasting but infrequent and have little impact, so forgiveable.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

9 1/2 puleeze...

You lost me right there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous