All Comments on 'Backseat Ride: Fucking Sister / Mom'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BiceptualBiceptual4 months ago

Longer. Amazon position was hot. Mom POV, son dominant. Strapon, non-con. Mom doms dad and forces him to accept his place. Mom is pregnant and loves it. He fucks sis.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, I would like it to focus more on the mother and son. I want more details about the lingerie that the mother's whore wears. Let her be submissive. Let him wait for him with shoes and socks when he returns from university. Sex in public but without it being noticed, a little exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Longer. No role-play. Mom leaves husband for son and they have a long-term relationship. Mom gets pregnant.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

Great chapter! I love the pregnant thing and how that plays out.......and long term with the son.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

0riginally though this was brother/sister sex, shame on me.

Quite enjoyed your offering until you listed options for readers to suggest where this story line might go.

Your are the author, please create your story/stories for our pleasure, not as replies from readers. We want to see where you will take us.

114FSO114FSO4 months ago

Could be longer, two pages per chapter. A little more intimate, possible son & mom long term, children, maiden name, marriage, happy family?

rem556rem5564 months ago
.More

I mostly agree with 1st comment, except that with dominant son, the strap-on probably wouldn't happen. Should be a bit longer and include a variety of positions.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
High Functioning Aspire opens up possibilities of Taboo Genr

Amazing premise for an incest leaning family.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Anal for sure, no pregnancy, lingerie, a bit longer, dump the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Preg. Mom sister finds out

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit longer perhaps. Strict focus on mom son oriented sex please, no strapon, trans or pegging for me thanks. Go back to the first chapter, the lust, the forbidden act of incest. Loved that chapter. Cuckold the dad and make the mom pregnant, longer parts about the sex, shift the perspective between them, their thoughts and feelings. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How about actually having a sister. Whether younger or older makes little difference. That gets drawn into the taboo sex with brother and mother. Its a tryed and true hit with yout readers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You requested feedback (congrats) and I think more authors should be so bold as to do so. First, from a vivid reader, let me say this was little bit different than the usual back seat with mom or sister story. Second, Do NO rape stories! EVER!! Reluctance, Hesitation, Moderate non-consent before giving in to passion like for example, in intruder stories -- where a family is awakened and forced by the burglar(s) / intruder(s) - (usually moms brother and his wife, or possibly dad's bi-sister and her hung husband in masks) to get naked in front of each other and after persuasive encouragement, they have sex with each other makes a great story. But note - there does need to be a persuasive give in to desire (visual's) - sister's tits were too beautiful, moms thick dark bush with her engorged cunt lips protruding from her mound was overpowering as she stared at my thick erection), But NOT ever a forced rape story! Third, do not make every lady in every one of your stories bald / shaved. Make them Hairy, Trimmed, or Closely Trimmed, or "JUST SHAVED". When it is shaved, it needs to ALWAYS SAY "JUST SHAVED or "FRESHLY SHAVED, because last week's shave and THREE-DAY OLD STUBBLE IS NOT JUST IRRITATING TO THE POINT OF DISGUST DURING SEX, it's TOTALLY REPULSIVE TO LOOK AT. So, if they must be shaved because it is a bikini story, they need to ALWAYS be described as "JUST SHAVED, and NOT HER HAIRLESS PUSSY, HER BALD PUSSY." Stubble is sickening!!!! Fourth, I personally do not ever want to read a story that has 7-12 pages of setup. The 2.5 pages of introduction that some authors need to use consisting of I am ____ and I work at ____ and I attend ____ college at ____ and I live at _____, and in the evenings I usually go to_____ NO and STOP!!! Setup needs to be present and effective. However, 4 to 6 paragraphs is usually sufficient. I am and normal life consists of _______? Not 2.5 pages of un-relevant materials about where someone lives, works, and what they collect at flea markets on Saturdays, so that finally; on the 9th page; when the real story is FINALLY discovered to not be about the cats and dogs in the neighborhood, the alarm clock collection from the flea market in the den, and oh yea, that failed history test at the college. You know, when things finally become relevant, and it is eventually discovered the story is really about HIS four - day weekend vacation with his SISTER and what he will discover to be his bi curious creampie eating brother-in-law who finally asks him to get naked with them. That should be getting underway around page four. Not after the almost 3 pages of introduction, then another 8 paragraphs about how the trip came about and two more pages about the drive up to the condo that started out at 8:00am, the highway greenery was just so ____, and the grocery store where we stopped for gas had cabbage out front for $3.19 a pound. Then finally, when you get to the sex scenes, authors need to describe their characters. His thick throbbing cock, her thick rock-hard nipples topping her perky upturned tits, the thick abundance of hair on her pussy, her protruding cunt lips, her just shaved pussy and glistening cunt lips. Her pussy had never had an orgasm that strong. She squirted for the first time ever because of the realization that it was her own brother's thick pulsating cock shooting ropes of cum into her sopping wet unprotected pussy while her sexy and just as hung as her brother, husband used his lips and tongue on her clit. Her clit had never been so large and erect-rock-hard in her life. Where the story goes (her husband cleaned her brother's cock with his mouth before eating her creampie pussy and then French kissed her with her brothers cum) is totally up to you. Just make sure you describe it in detail. This is especially true when describing fetishes. Readers having the fetish being described or a similar fetish want to visualize the fetish as they read about it. I would also avoid anal sex in mom and son stories. Always negative comments from readers when a son does mommy anal. It's almost as bad as comments about razor burn and zit-pimples bleeding on re-shaved pussies. BTW, I do not disagree with those statements. That would be a nasty sight! Submissiveness and dominance roles are completely up to you. That is because any character can take on either role and the role can shift during the story and during role play. For example, mom is dominate over her son for 18 years. Then birthday boy's thick cock goes inside the same pussy that pushed him out into the world 18 years earlier. Now he is dominant for the rest of the night, and possibly for the rest of her life. If mom gets pregnant, they just move away, and it becomes little brother or little sister, or mom is raising the child her son's girlfriend did not want.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave you Five rating, "I nuzzled her TRIMMED pubic hair with my lips, teasing her, still gazing up into her eyes. "You look so much like mom." There are too many shaved stories, you did well (your story is more believable) by leaving the pussy hair.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story I think she should divorce her cheating husband and live with her son as husband and wife and then she becomes pregnant and has their child and let their love continue with more children 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The last chapter didn't connect like the others.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I totally agree with the lengthy comment by the anonymous person. Shaved pussy with nasty looking regrowing stubble is about as disgusting to look at as a STD because it is always full of sickening pimples, and it is as irritating to skin - faces and pubic mounds, as sandpaper. Don't ever write a shaved pussy story, not even a Just shaved pussy as the person put it because as soon as it begins to re-grow its nasty!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The other commenters are right! Make every pussy you write about thick and bushy! None of that foolish pointless shaved shit!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If dad was caught cheating, he should be tied up and forced to watch his son fuck the mother... multiple times, resulting in moms pregnancy. Especially if dad was fucking his daughter. The son should take his sister and get her pregnant too! Dad should become their cuckold slave,and be forced to do whatever the son, mom, and sister want no matter what they command him to do!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Quite a descent post! I also read over some of the other commenter's thoughts about this one and I have to agree with several things said in the lengthy anon-post. Most especially, the hairy pussy stuff. Shaved is just fucking nasty a few days later! It is seriously nasty! However, this, your statement sounds super nice, "Her strong thighs squeezed my face, and her public hair wetly slithered and rubbed against my nose, smelling oh so amazing."

I hope you will write additional stories and I hope they will never be about razor burnt - chaffed - shaved orange glowing skin pussies. That is nothing but a recipe for nasty ass pimples full of stubble and peeling skin. Waxing is also a painful and a stupid ass thing for a lady to do because it makes a pussy too dam soar to fuck for days then by the time it is fuckable again, the poky ass irritating stubble is back - POINTLESS making it once again un-fuckable. Do not do rape stories unless like the anon person said, an intruder makes them strip and they give in to the desire of seeing naked family members- some non-consent - almost forced sex is OK. It is always super sexy for incest to happen due to the beauty of a sibling, a sexy parent, aunt uncle or a sexy cousin on vacation with them at the time of the intrusion to take place. Daughters in law and sons in law work well in such stories too. An intruder breaks in, makes them all get naked, look at each others genitals and sometimes do oral, liek they would refuse to, and the rest is history. Look at ____'s tits, her hairy pussy, his thick erect cock because he can't help it. his cock is rock-hard and throbbing with his heartbeat from seeing his moms bush, dad sees daughter's thick hairy pussy and perky tits, and then nature just takes over. They fuck that night for the intruder(s) (demanded they do) and then fuck for years after that, because they can't help but sneak away with each other and do so after the first incestuous - wonderful - sexy can't forget about it event.

Don't overdo it with introductions unless there are multiple characters. Try and limit those in number as well. Like the anon-person said, make your stories go wherever you desire them to go. Don't worry at all about who is dominant and submissive, those roles happen as you write the story.

About a character's fetishes, like the anon-person said, describe the fetish. If it's a panty fetish, the color of them, how sheer they are- does the pubic hair show through them, spill out the top and sides of them. does the person put the sopping wet crotch part of the panties in their own mouth or OMG, the person mouth (hopefully) of the person that was wearing (delicious pussy juices) them. If it's a fetish with pretty and sexy feet, the most common fetish that an estimated 7-8 out of 10 people (admitt it or not) have, what size are the pretty feet, what do they look like (tan), the ankles, the arches, the tendons, the secy perfectly shaped toes- painted nails, if a its a man's feet (sexy too, some guys won't admit it, but 6 pf 10 men surveyed think guy feet are sexy too, especially if they look like their own so they say), describe the hair on top of them and OMG what did they (YES THE FEET) taste like - yes clean but sweaty sexy feet and sucked on toes, BOTH sexes! Describe a fetish as best as you can. I don't have a lot more advice or suggestions for you, but please keep the pussies hairy in your future stories, hairy pussy stories are rated much higher than shaved and soon to be stubbled and pimpled ugly ones. Keep bikini lines when you can, describe treasure trails (pubic hair growing up her belly to her navel from her sexy hairy pussy mound). Untrimmed pits are totally up to you but about 40% of men surveyed love to see and lick salty sweat from hairy women pits. Also, untrimmed men bushes are as sexy as hell also, especially when you are showing your husband's cock off to other ladies. This is most especially true when you are showing his thick cock to your own family members. Plus, keep in mind INCEST as wrong as it is and always will be, it NEVER. EVER gets old. Incest is just as hot the 20th time you do it as it was the first time you anxiously exposed yourself (you know what I mean) to your own family who loved it and showed you their secret place in return. Personally, I will never ever forget the first time I looked at my sister's thick monster hairy pussy! Not ever. We were both anxious, probably blushing, our parents were gone, but we knew we were going to do it, and we did. I do not regret it at all, FUCK NO and I remember every detail of her engorged lips and clit as i went down on her for what seemed like three hours before we finally fucked! I was 19 and she was 18. It's been nearly four months since I fucked her (I am now 37), and I need to sneak away with her again soon. Like I said INCEST never gets old and it is always as good every time as it was the first time; sometimes better because we now have fantasy talk while fucking about wanting to include other family members.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yea, please avoid the shaves stuff. Waxing is no better and that hair dissolving cream that smells horrible is just as bad. Hairy pussy is sexy as hell, especially the untrimmed ones!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed the story and I Love nearly all the comments made by the other readers. I agree at least 150% that hairy pussy is best, trimmed is ok but bush, full bush is just sexy! Incest I also agree 150% is never something that gets old, NOT EVER!. Every time it is just as good, just as forbidden, just as fucking sinful and sexy as it was the first time it happened and possibly even better as you learn what each other like. Like the previous person said, discuss your fantasies with each other, I have even showed my sister pictures of my wife's pussy and begged her to seduce her while I am at work. OMFG, she gets wet when I do that. A major no-no! Don't do rape stories. Try and describe genitalia (huge clits, thick engorged and glistening cunt lips, hairy pussies, trimmed pussies, even shaved ones; describe them as much as is possible, cocks too man bush can be sexy as well. Also include character reactions and responses, my heart pounded, I could not breathe, my mouth was instantly dry. Don't ever leave out fetishes when they are present in one or more characters. Feet, yes sexy sweaty but probably clean feet, are at the top of the list. I am serious, Feet are at the top of every fetish and kink list you can google. Just like the anon person(s)) said. Lots of other fetishes definitely do exist (panties, perky upturned tits, thick nipples, huge clits, and one of my personal favorites besides feet (I truly love feet when they have that perfectly shaped sexy to them and the toes) are pussies that are really hairy like some of the others said). But feet are absolutely at the top of all lists. Feet are the max fetish on every list I have ever googled. Alsp. fetishes are also personal and different for every person. I knew a guy who had a fetish with exhaust pipes. He had a set of chrome plated motorcycle engine header pipes on the wall in his bedroom. He was bi and told me they reminded him of the first thick cock he ever sucked. As far as sub and dominance issues, sons should always tell their moms what to do in bed, from sucking it, to eating the cum, to taking it up the ass, - even though one anon commenter disagreed with anal with moms. Anal is great with my mom, but she needed to take it slow the first few times and the first two times, she could not take it at all (no need to cause pain ever during sex. Sex is fun not painful - not ever). Her anal sphincter had to stretch quite a bit at first. By the fourth of fifth time we were fucking anally without her having a lot of pain but it did hurt her some. When she was finally able to take over half of it, she went wild. Once I was fully inside her. As she was playing with her clit, she kept saying over and over, "do it fast. do me fast, do it fast, make it feel like I am shitting as I cum, shit pains, hurry, make my ass feel like its shitting as I get off, OH Fuck yes, shit pains, fuck my slick ass (we lubed it well) son, make my ass cum as I get off. She said it was totally different sensation than fucking her in her cunt, said she could not explain it, but said it was great. Fuck mom's ass real fast is what she said most. Please, faster, faster, she said it over and over until she got off. My legs were so weak from fucking her so fast. Then, OMFG, as soon as she got off, she quickly turned around and sucked my filthy nasty cock, straight out of her well lubed hairy rimmed ass until I filed her mouth with cum. Then OMFG, she grabben and held my face in her hands and KISSED me passionately spilling MY OWN THICK CUM in my mouth. I FUCKING LOVED EVERY NASTY "500% SEXIER THAN NASTY," SUPER EROTIC MINUTE OF IT! I swallowed every last delicious drop of it. first time I had ever tasted cum, and I started eating my own cum from her pussy after that. My sister has no clue I fuck our mom and vice versa, at least I think, But I am pretty sure my sister's husband knows I fuck her. I think he likes it. One day at work, he said he wished he could fuck his sister. I did not reply but the way he said it, I seriously don't think he was joking. I think he knows we sneak around. I hope my comments are helpful, reply if you want. I will not be offended if yo u dislike what I have said. But please know one thing for sure, if you are just a fiction writer and if do not fuck your family members, you have no idea what you are missing out on. there is nothing in this world like doing your sibling or a parent or an in-law. I flirt with my mother-in-law and one of these days, it will happen, OMFG, we both know that's coming (Soon).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good read....time to introduce the hot sister!!

OI8U2OI8U23 months ago

OMG, three of the longest moron comments I've ever seen. What a cluster fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Very confusing. In your second part of the 'chronology', you say the mother's name is Aleja, but here it's the sister's name (who didn't seduce her brother until the next part). You've got the order wrong. Please fix it up. It's basically unreadable the way it is.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious17 days agoAuthor

To anonymous: in this chapter, the mother is roleplaying being Lucus' sister, except the roleplaying isn't revealed until the end of the chapter. In retrospect, I should have made that clear in both the title and at the beginning of the story, since a lot of readers were, understandably, expecting the son to be having a threesome with the mother and sister, based on the title.

I'd rather just write a new chapter and move the story along, than spend time fixing this unfortunate literary choice.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

You should let readers be warned about anal, non-consent etc. I was busy calculating the age of his "sister" which didn't compute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous