Backshot Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey bruh, you were looking in my window."

"Uhm, well..."

"Looking at my fucking ass, weren't you?"

"Look, there's a real good explanation for...."

"Yeah, the explanation is that your short tail was up on my window staring at all this ass, right? Yup, I knew I should've put up those blackout curtains last night; fucking perverts stay on my shit all the time ever since I had to move back over here! You were up there gawking at the cheeks, huh? Hey...is that a phone in your hand, bruh?" Shaila was damn near ranting to herself before noticing his cheap android.

"Hey, I was uhm, checking out all the stuff in the backyard." Willie patted himself on the back mentally remembering the vandalized backyard.

"The backyard ain't in my fucking window...GIVE IT UP BIG BABY!!" Shaila snatched his phone with a swipe of her hand, but found it locked.

"Give my phone back!" He went after it but found the end of the bat under his chin as she smiled again, biting her lower lip. Shaila held the phone in her other outstretched hand, arm extended.

"Took pics?"

"Come on lady, give my shit back."

"Movie?"

"CUT IT OUT!!" He was guilty as charged, but embarrassed knowing internally there was no way he was erasing the second longs clip with "perusing" it a few times. He tried again, but she was nimble on bare feet that looked smaller than they should have been. They jostled a little more, but it was obvious there was a line he wouldn't cross right away due to appearances and the condition of the surrounding yard.

"Yeah, busted bruh; cut it out for a minute, now." Shaila was more composed, still nudging him back waving the business end of the bat, playfully.

"Give me my phone." Willie made a play for it again getting this shrill whing scream that carried loud enough that he perceived an echo.

"Uh yeah, nope; hold that thought bruh."

"Stealing my phone?"

"Nigga please; I got like, five fucking I-Phones inside, want one boxed, bruh?" The incredulous look on her face told him she was legit in what seemed like a never ending grift of the opposite sex.

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious; come check it out." With that, Shaila turned, walking back down the little concrete path leading presumably to her back door. Five steps away she glanced back over her shoulder, then continued on with a dip in her hip that caused these motion ripples in her uber-expansive backside.

"Dammit." Both knew she had Willie at hello.

"Coming?" Her disembodied hand appeared at the end of the narrow pathway brandishing his phone.

It disappeared from view as he followed the breadcrumbs around the back, finding the backdoor ajar with a broom used as a doorstop. William ignored his better judgement telling himself that it was all about retrieving his phone. He'd found out intimately just how a person Shaila was by happenstance but couldn't deny her natural curves and humongous derriere. It was just that she was so rachet.

"What the hell?" Shaila's kitchen was completely bombed out with spaces for the missing fridge, freezer and stove delineated by appropriately sized dust shadows in the shapes of the aforementioned appliances except for the stove. Someone had taken a crowbar to the "relocated" item removing it with criminal intent before taking said crowbar to a few of the cabinets shattering the doors.

"Wanna drink?" Shaila offered sheepishly as Willie surveyed the carnage in disbelief.

"From where?" She chuckled innocently, unbothered by the destruction of her living space while he noticed some of the pea-colored tiles in a heap near the kitchen doorway leading to the rest of the house.

"Come into my bedroom; I've got a minifridge in there, okay?" Willie couldn't believe Shaila was acting like the utter destruction of her home was no big deal. He took a step backwards waving her off.

"Look I don't know what you got going on here, but I don't want nobody running up on me out there in them fucking streets. I mean, you got some brother willing to smash up your shit like Thanos; I don't want no part of that mess. I feel like I'm gonna have to start carrying my strap just standing here in this busted kitchen." Shaila pooh poohed and made little gestures, pouting like some spoiled kid.

"Ain't nobody gonna be chasing you because they don't know I'm here."

"GREAT!" Willie turned towards the door, but she stomped her foot which resulted in a loud creak of the weathered wood underneath. Shaila brandished his phone, hiding it by folding her arms with a mischievous chuckle that belied her true casual malevolent nature. She cocked her head to one side motioning with a singer pointer finger crooked back in her direction.

"You really gonna let me keep your phone; I mean you look yoked and hard despite being a shortie; so, you're really moist, huh bruh?"

"Ain't nobody moist, lady."

"You're running from a girl."

"Have you noticed that your kitchen and everything else...LOOKS LIKE IT FELL OUT OF A FUCKING WORMHOLE?!!" Shaila snickered at my aside tucking her chin, looking at her bare feet twinkling her toes which were painted a light shade of orange.

"You're very funny; so uhm, give me a minute or two, okay?" Shaila reasoned.

"Why?"

"Come on here, nigga!" Shaila's jovial tone belied her actions as Willie was ushered into her boudoir, which was the next room over.

The large room turned out to be a cluttered affair featuring closets stuffed so full of clothing, they couldn't be fully closed while a dresser and adjacent vanity table were studies in binge spending and hoarding with drawers haphazardly so packed, they were starting to break apart. A full makeup kit stacked atop another looked like a tool box. A minifridge near the window he'd peered in, was stocked to capacity with disposable food and more than a few liquor bottles as Shaila cheesed at Willie gesturing towards that fridge using the ball bat like a wand.

"Wanna drink; you look like a screwdriver type although I don't know if the OJ is still good; got Heineken, too, just have a seat on the bed." There was a ring light with a camera mounted inside it that was on even though it was the middle of the day. He looked up finding the lighting fixture missing leaving a crater in the roof that gave him further pause.

"I think I'm good standing."

"Don't be that way ; especially when we have something in common."

"What?"

"Well, are you gonna unlock your phone and let me see the video?" Shaila continued letting her fingers run over the keys while talking to him as if she weren't trying to break into it.

"What video?"

"Ha-ha, very funny; come on, I was on porn hub for months before somebody spoke up and let me know. Some punks were filming me almost every night in various stages of undress and that shit was racking up the views. I was mad about that shit, but I thought to myself..."Self, you could be mad about a bunch of assholes jerking it to you; or, you can weaponize that shit and get a bag under hubby's nose. Got a cam thingie going on, and started racking up dollars on the low while my hubby was working a temp job." Shaila opened the minifridge keeping her body at an angle after shoving his phone into the waistband of her giant panties. Willie watched the outline of my android phone against her left buttock.

"What's that gotta do with me?"

"Well, I think we're in a unique position here, uhm?"

"Willie." He filled in the blank as Shaila raised a brow stopping for a moment to look at him, slightly disparaging.

"That's your name?"

"Yeah, you gotta problem with it?"

"Uhm, well like I said, I started getting into the online thing and making a bit of coin, you know? Got my duckets in a row and even started working out at the gym. After a while I was working out with my personal trainer, too; then my husband lost his job for perving on some white bitch. Him being at home, kinda messed with the flow because he didn't know about any of that webcam shit. I put the boots to him, had Gerald sleeping on the couch because I wanted to make him desperate to get another job, so that I could get back to my real job."

"Real job?"

"Online adult shit; damn haven't you heard a word I've said, uhm Willie? On second thought, that name fucking fits like a glove."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means...sit down and listen, William." Shaila turned to him with a thin glass with two fingers of orange juice inside it. He took it instinctually watching as she backed away sticking a hand in the closet coming up with a bottle of Vodka. She filled the glass, then bumped him with a hip making the man fall onto the bed barely keeping the liquor from spilling out.

"What do you want lady?"

"Shaila, that's my name and you have my permission to use it; would you like that shit in writing?"

"What do you want, Shaila?"

She hesitated looking towards her window which was facing the opposing end of the neighboring home, then at his face smiling. My eyes went into business for themselves gazing at her camel toe and the curve of her overly wide hips. Willie forced himself to look at her face which had this smug knowing expression written all over it. His resultant smirk told her they were on the same page.

"I'm uh, starting up again; my business with the internet stuff. My former business partner had to dip out due to an unfortunate incident with the IRS. Still, he left me with all this stuff, so I decided to uh...make new content, alright? Hey, you were looking in that window, and probably filmed me too, right bruh? I mean, we're adults, consenting adults here, okay. So what I'm saying is...Me, uhm you and that nice bed you're sitting on, William. Man, that dick is uhm, my kinda sorta, preference."

Willie drained the small glass noticing that it came from a hotel brand, likely pilfered.

"All that talking when all you had to say was you wanna fuck." Shaila shrugged with the bat between both hands.

"Wanna fuck?" The aluminum bat hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Hell yeah!" He stood straight up in front of the wayward redbone who wasted no time drawing that zipper down until his manhood was firmly in the palm of her right hand. It fattened on contact.

"Damn this fucking dick is like a baby leg; aw shit it's really hard and so fat, I can barely wrap my fingers around it." Shaila was long stroking his manhood from stem to stern marveling at the uncircumcised wonder. It was so big and thick, her hand looked tiny handling it as she got progressively more excited squeezing and stroking it with a pronounced flick of the wrist.

Shaila pressed into his side with the other hand flat against the small of his lower back jacking his third leg gleefully as she continued. His large hand landed in the middle of her butt finding a semi-solid watery consistency that excited him to no end. The watery jiggle and semi-dense nature of her cheeks was something to see as her nips got visibly harder hidden behind the material of her orange t-shirt.

"Damn, I can't get over the motherfucking hardness of this dick; usually when the guy is big like this, it really can't get fully hard, but yours is different, bruh. Fuck!! Aw shit, I could play with it all fucking day. Bet you got bitches stalking you, huh? Damn bruh! Hey man, you ever like, measure this thing?"

"Thirteen inches."

"Oh yeah; how much does it weigh?"

"Cut it out." Shaila giggled added more speed tightening her grip on it, transfixed.

"Shit, its like a fucking Shake Weight; that talking barbel from that South Park show. Yeah, look at the hardness and there just the right amount of loose skin on it. Hey, if you cum its not over, is it? I mean you can still go a round or two, right? I bet only a trickle comes out cause big dicks can't cum like smaller ones."

"If you keep doing that, you're gonna find out."

"Oh yeah, I wanna see it blow. I always get a man off first because that makes it last longer the second time; as you can see, I bring a whole lotta cake to the table, bruh. Niggas bust when they see it, so a girl's gotta do what it do. My old personal trainer was holding, but he couldn't do it more than five-ten minutes without blowing his load; but you're better, right? Damn, I can't get over this thickness."

"Aw shit lady, keep going. That shit feels hella good, Shaila. I'm gonna show you some cum if you keep it up like that. Aw damn, I like the way you're squeezing it in the middle. Feel like you're pinching it off. Damn, you really know how to jerk a brother off; this shit feels ghud...aw fuck, aw shit Shaila."

"I started jerking my first boyfriend off to get out of giving it up; he was always trying to get in my panties, but I was afraid my mom would find out. She always said she would put me out if she found out I was fornicating, so I got good with my hands. Roderick, that was his name, started liking it so much he wanted it all the time. Sometimes he would take all his clothes off and let me play as much as I liked. I loved making him cum all over himself while I still had my clothes on. Shit, I can barely wrap my fingers around this pipe."

"Ug, fuck Shaila; I can feel you working the cum outta my dick." He was close.

"Yeah this big ass vein on your dick got fatter; that feel good? You like it, huh? Having a big juicy booty bitch play with your shit, huh baby? Wanna cum with my hand? Niggas used to like fucking my hands when they couldn't get the draws. This guy was gonna leave me by the side of the road when I told him I wasn't gonna fuck after he bought me dinner; guess what? Yeah, I jerked him off so much, that he could barely push down on the gas petal taking me home. That nigga drove me home with out no pants on."

"...aw, shit girl. Keep it up, fuck my dick with that hand, aw fuck. I'm bout to bust."

"Bust a nut?"

"Bust for me, William; I wanna see how a big, beautiful dick like this, cums. I like making niggas cum and then rubbing their jizz all over my hands before jacking their shit off some more. Hey man, you know how many guys I made walk funny the next day without getting the pussy, huh?"

"I don't care, keep going."

"You gonna cum for me?" Her long stroke added a new layer of pleasure gliding over the crown, sometimes letting the tip rest cushioned against her soft palm before she'd stroke hard enough to make her huge expansive ass jiggle and wobble. Their was a slight curve in his length that had Shaila excited.

"Yeah, keep doing it just like that." Willie was beyond close.

"Okay baby, give me some cum; blow a load for Shaila. I wanna see it, bruh; wanna see how your face look when you bust. Come on, give me what I want, cum all over my hand. Bet you didn't get up today thinking you'd end up getting an "old fashioned" from a big juicy booty bitch, huh nigga? I like playing, sucking, and definitely FUCKING big ass dicks! Gonna cum, yet? Gonna cum; or do I have to put it in my mouth? Is that what you want, huh William? Want me to knob the fuck out of this thing, huh nigga?!"

Shaila made these slurping wet sounds as she jacked, tugged and happily played with flair and flicks of the wrist. His reddish, purple crown was leaking precum eventually getting splashed of his essence everywhere as Shaila squeezed harder using short, rough jerky movement isolated to a small controlled portion in the middle of his shaft. This was intentional getting an unrelenting pressure while the neglected potions of his endowment throbbed and twitched. His inner thighs were pulsing, hard.

"Aw yeah, I wanna make you walk funny. You ain't gonna be able to do your job today; all you gonna do is sleep like a motherfucking baby, and then jerk off thinking about this hand. One time, I wanted to hook up with my trainer, but my loser husband was at home sleeping on the couch until he got a new job; I wasn't giving up no pussy, so I waited until he was laying down and jerked that nigga off for two hours until he passed out, then fucked my boyfriend until four in the morning right down the street. He was about to wake up when I put my key in the door coming in, so I jerked him off again. Sometimes, I think Gerald stayed on that couch because he liked my hand better than my big ass. What do you think William?"

"I- I THINK YOU BOUT TO FIND OUT BITCH!" He lost control melting in her jacking right hand as his thighs seized up forcing a guttural scream out of this man who considered himself a battle hardened veteran in matters between men and women. Shaila's chubby right hand was making an honest man out of Willie.

A thick pulsing wad of cum exploded from the head of his uncircumcised horse cock followed by two more milky bursts that nearly brought tears to his eyes as Shaila whooped and giggled like a tike enjoying herself with a new toy. Her fist was jerking between the midpoint and base of his endowment, slamming into the root like she was using a hammer. She was so rough, more cum started to splash about as she finished up with a really hard screwing motion that caused cum to run down his shaft.

"Damn, that's a nice load; you must really like me, huh baby?" Her grip softened sliding along the whole of his oversized cock. She used a thumb to tease the head of his cock earning a yelp from the hard breathing man. Half of his coveralls hung off his shoulder exposing his hairy, well defined pecs over a slight pot belly.

"Got-damn, that shit was...." Shaila leaned in licking one of his embarrassingly erect nipples, eventually suckling and nursing on it making his cock twitch and start to fatten.

"Yeah, I know; I got a PHD in driving stick, if you know what I mean, huh?" Willie could do nothing but nod in agreement as Shaila suddenly had a thought.

"Hey, you're here to move my stuff back into the house; they just sent one man?" Willie shook his head in the negative as she nursed his spent cock back to full health with a steady glazed hand long stroke.

"The...other guy went to get a bigger truck and some guys to help out."

"How long ago was that shit?" Willie opened his eyes which had been shut midway through his orgasm, raising a brow at the question. He was drenched in sweat from head to toe with a stain on the back of his coveralls. Shaila's hawkish soft girl features glistened into the sunlight as she shrugged innocently.

"Don't you think you should call up your buddy and tell him to bring you some lunch from Culvers; like you should hurry up and tell him to bring you some of those bomb ass burgers. Yeah, you need some lunch, and maybe those worker immigrants niggas, too."

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't you think you SHOULD CALL UP YOUR BUDDY...and TELL HIM TO BRING YOU SOME BURGERS FROM CULVERS?!! It's only fair since he left you holding the bag, right bruh?!" Shaila tightened her grip on his cock wagging it as she explained things phonetically using it like Morris code with a tapping motion.

"But I'm not..."

"NEGRO, DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD CALL UP YOUR COWORKER AND TELL THAT NIGGA TO BRING YOU SOME MUTHAFUCKIN BURGERS FROM CULVERS?!! YOU-ARE-VERY-FUCKING-HUNGRY, BRUH!!" Shaila jovial looking features clouded over with a furrowed brow at its peak making her countenance resemble some sort of gargoyle made flesh. They exchanged glances as she started twisting his cock.

"Oh, okay." His phone returned shoved into his belly allowing her now free hand to invade his boxers grabbing and overflowing handful of his equally large hairy balls. Both of them started nodding staring at one another as he dialed up Marvin on speaker unable to look away from her face.

"YEAH!"

"Where you at, bruh!"

"Hey man, I know you wanna get out of there but I just got the truck! Can you just hang on a minute until I get there, okay Willie?! I'm gonna drop by Home Depot and pick up some help!" Shaila leaned in making a gesture that he followed around her bedroom before he realized what she was silently communicating.