Backshot Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willie went hard in the paint pounding enough sand out of her big jello buns to fill several beaches. Shaila raised one hand clawing at the air before mauling her right tit, pinching her nipple. His meat stick hit with the force of a piston knocking out a new wall in her sloppy cunt. Shaila went face first into the ruffled bedding reaching survival mode now making it clap loud enough that anyone within earshot would've thought someone was bouncing a basketball inside her bedroom. Shaila was getting got."

"YEAH...YEAH...YEAH, FUCK THAT KAK!! DO YA'FUCKIN JOB AND MAKE A NIGGA CUM, HOE!!" The baritone sound of his voice sent jolts of excited energy to her crotch making her nearly incontinent. The sound of his thuggish dirty talk was just what the doctor ordered for this hyper thick redbone who'd hade her gigantic ass cheeks kissed by way too many men in recent history. Her fetish besides huge breeding cocks, was being manhandled and bred like a two-dollar whore. Shaila liked the rough stuff, craved it enough to step outside of multiple relationships and eventually her marriage to Gerald.

"OH!! OH!! OOOOHHHH FAAAWK!! KEEP FUCKING THAT SHIT!! BEAT IT UP!! BEAT IT UP, MAN!!" The whole of her being was engulfed in a heated, humid bubble as he began to feel the impending climax approaching. Willie followed orders perfectly yanking backwards on her left arm, using his other big, calloused hand around her throat from the back. Shaila was getting her huge watery cakes smashed into sexual oblivion as tears mixed with the residue of the mascara from a previous night out on the town, began to flow freely down her cheeks. Her mouth hung open gasping and huffing, very close.

"BITCH YOU BETTER CUM ON THIS KAK!! CUM ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING KAK OR I'M GONNA FUCK YA'ASS SO HARD, YOU GONNA BE UP IN A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR!! DO YA'JOB, HOE ASS BITCH!!" Wilie lost himself to the nirvana capturing her other arm now drawing back hard enough to make Shaila arch that monster donk, kneeling upright stuffed to the gills. Her light brown eyes fluttered, starting to roll up into her head as she faceplanted onto the sweat soaked mattress taking Willie along for the ride.

They ended up in an economy sized version of the prone bone where his five-foot seven height didn't matter one bit. Both were the same size laying down and his extraordinary manhood was embedded between her pillow sized cheeks to the hilt, balls hanging out cushioned by her fat, wobbly inner thighs. Willie Pete assumed the diamond pushup position on her wide back giving her middle aged donk repeated wrecking ball thrusts bouncing off said ass like a trampoline. Every thrust spread her thighs wider, scraping her slimy walls forcing it up out of her. Her cries and euphoric whimpers excited him."

"CUM BITCH CUM!! CUM BITCH CUM!! CUM BITCH CUM!! CUM BITCH CUM!! CUM BITCH CUM!!" Willie growled thrusting and grinding her up making those loose floppy cheeks part wider than before exposing everything, both openings. Shaila buried her face timidly embarrassed at her barely there "chub rub" and steady sobs of pure joy and excitement. Willie kept it up enjoying this fateful morning tryst to the fullest. It had been a long while since he had some pussy as good as Shaila's. If it were humanly possible, he'd keep fucking the shit out of her for a marathon week, if he could.

"AH!! AH!! AHM, CUMMIN!! AHM, CUMMIN BABY!! AHM, CUMMING ON YO' KAK!! SHEET, NIGGAAA!!" The rest was lost in the damp bedding as Shaila burst like the fourth of July, suddenly seizing up and clamping down on the upper half of Willie's manhood with the quickness and speed of a sprung mousetrap. All control was lost as Shaila flopped around underneath him like a beached fish. Those basketball cheeks went rouge twisting and bopping like she was trying to scurry away from the dick.

Willie let his weight keep her pinned to the bed, getting a little extra from her squirming as his thighs seized up painfully tight for the third time as he began filling the condom. His limbs were locked in place letting that huge sun kissed ass milk another load out of his weathered prick. Willie was left looking at the wealth of curly highlighted hair that framed her hawkish beauty. Finally, Shaila simmered down becoming inert matter, wheezing and huffing under his gaze. She turned her head profile, gasping.

"Hey, where're you going?" He'd thought to pull back dismounting the prone woman, but she turned on her side capturing his arm by the wrist. Shaila's face was utterly flushed with a goofy smile plastered across it signaling a job well done.

"I was getting off; we done, right?" She looked three sheets to the wind, but her grip felt like iron. Willie pulled back slowly, but she rolled over sitting up following the withdrawal of his arm looking up into his face, visibly slap happy. Shaila glanced at her chubby hand wrapped around his wrist, then relented.

"Sorry, about that; must be genetic or something since my great auntie told me that's how she caught her first husband back in the day. Don't worry William baby; I'm not that insecure." Shaila scooted to the edge of the bed handling his member with a toothy grin carefully removing the condom from his horse cock licking her bottom lip sneaking peeks up at his face as a deluge of backed up cum ran over her hands before she knotted off the latex. His endowment was wet, slick with a greasy feel to her hands.

"Aw hell nall." Shaila used her cum glazed hands on his cock twisting and jerking inching closer until the upper half was between her lips, cheeks inverted in a loud slurp that carried and echoed off the walls.

Willie was obliged to move closer allowing her to take just under a half which was her capacity with the knob head of his prick poking the inside of her cheek randomly. Shaila made love to his cock for the next five minutes jerking, tugging, slapping it on her rounded cheeks and lips. There was this surreal quality to the proceedings as she went ham on his man meat letting it all hang out, sexually speaking pulling up the hem of her cum and spit drenched tee exposing a fake breast. It was a nice spongy conical C-Cup.

"Round 2, quickie?" Shaila raised the remaining condom with a salacious lip biting grin.

The decision was an instant no-brainer when she slurped down the upper half of his endowment with that patented sloppy top letting more syrupy saliva and bubbled precum run off her chin. Willie let go grabbing a handful of her tee exposing her breasts. Shaila flowed with his movements folding the shirt behind her head lovingly tapping his cock on her one breast, then the other randomly sucking on the end of it as hard as she could. His view was obscured by her abundance of thick highlighted curls.

"AW YEAH SUCK THAT KAK!! AW SHT!! SUCK!! [Popping and slurping sounds.] FUUUG!! YEAAAHHH!!" Her hands screwed and jerked mercilessly as if she wanted to rip Willie's manhood free of his body. Shaila adopted this frenetic tugging jerk isolated to the middle of his shaft working towards her bobbing head which was naturally bobbing as she rhythmically hummed intermittently gagging herself.

"GAWK!! GAWK!! GAWK!! GAWK!! GAWK!!" There was a visible bulge in Shaila's throat as she tried to take more of his prick coming up short. Willie's meat protruded from her stretched out mouth curving with an appearance that was almost fake. All ten of her fingers were embedded nails deep in his throbbing member raking the length as she got him to the precipice with no intention of stopping.

What he didn't know, was that his lovely bottom-heavy host had a fetish for "edging" preferring to be taken while her lover was in the process of cumming, sometimes post orgasm. The desperation and frenzied rutting of a sexually tortured man turned her on like nobody's business. During her younger adulthood, maybe before, Shaila got into a heated argument and eventual rutting with her date which got borderline criminal only abated when he orgasmed in the process of committing the act before being ran off by her jeers. Moments later, the redbone ingenue experienced an explosive orgasm from the experience that was intense enough to prod Shaila into calling him up the following day.

"FUH-FUH-FUH-FUK!! YUH, GETTIN IT!! YUH GETTIN IT UP OUTTA ME, SHIT!! FUCK!! YEEEAH!!" Shaila's actions were accompanied by these squishy sounds intermingled with loud vacuum slurps as he started to go over that forced edge. Her teeth came into play nipping the tip of his crown, slurping harder.

Willie went rubbery in the knees grabbing fistfuls of her curly mane gagging Shaila so hard, she tapped on his thigh. Her right hand wrapped around his shaft continuously twisting and jerking towards her mouth. She cupped his balls rolling and massaging them pushing things to the point of no return.

"AAAWWWWW SHIT!! AW FUK!! SHEET!! UG!! UG, FUK!! GAWDDAMMIT!! SUK, SUCK THAT KAK!!" Willie started to explode with two pulsing ropes splattering her face and one over her shoulder. Shaila suddenly sheathed his horse cock with the condom catching the rest of his load. Before he could react Shaila stuffed more of his cock in her mouth than previously before almost dislodging her jaw, then drew back lying there on the mattress with her juicy legs splayed apart bent at the knees. She reached down shoulders tight to her sides parting her puffy labia. Her insides were gaped, pulsing hungrily.

Willie pounced, burying his pipe balls deep, mad with lust.

Both of them got nasty making out feverishly as he pounded her pud in apocalyptic fashion. Shaila was pillow soft all over with an underlying thickness and power built for power. Her cupped her tits mashing them together suckling her erect nips, popping his lips on each before going after her neck, only to be fended off. This shyster redbone didn't want any telltale marks or "monkey bites" that would complicate matters with her "other interests" as Willie Pete was considered a sexual repast, she was hard pressed not to take advantage of when opportunity presented itself. His sack was wedged between her cheeks.

"DAMN-UN!! UN!! DAMN, THIS PUSSY GHUD!! UN!! UN!! TAKE ALL THE KAK!! PUSSY TIGHT AND DEEP!" Everything was drenched in perspiration, lube and excessive cum between Shaila's huge shapely thighs while her cunt was sopping wet and still skintight across the whole of his endowment. Shaila's labored moans and whimpers carried throughout the bedroom along with the loud stereo quality smacks of their crotches. Willie Pete cupped and feasted on both tits audibly slurping her pecan-colored nipples.

Willie pinned her wrists down of the side of her head getting up on all fours bucking his hips popping her box hard enough, that it sounded like gunshots. This sent Shaila over the edge as her fluttering hazel-colored eyes rolled up into her head while she arched up off the bed completely rigid. The relentless pounding made it feel like she was melting away under his hardness. These gasps and huffs gave way to more ear-splitting screams as this hyper-thick redbone went into hysterics wrapping her limbs around him creating a pillowy soft version of an iron maiden. Willie was left with nowhere to go until she crested. He shoved two fingers into her mouth as a pacifier riding it out until she was still.

"Damn, I ain't had it like that in a minute, bruh." Shaila lets her arms rest on the mattress above her head looking frazzled and high on life. Her hawkish beauty was flushed crimson, almost sunset orange as she looked at him through narrowed watery eyes with a lazy smile. Her thick legs squeezed hard into the small part of his back, kind of like bucking a horse with spurs. Shaila cupped his narrow face rewarding the man with a sustained sensual kiss despite their joint disheveled state.

"You really got some motherfucking WAP, down here girl." Willie drew his legs forward under her huge floppy cheeks pushing down on her inner thighs until she unlocked the heels in the small of his back. He knelt upright between her spread thighs which made his cock flop out of her gaped cunt half covered in the last condom. Shaila reached down dutifully removing it getting a surprise as a rope of jizz erupted from his semi-spent member leaving a milky line from her bare mound up between her spongy tits.

"Yeah, uhm...?" Shaila had this mischievous look again nibbling on a pointer finger slightly averting her eyes for a second.

"What?"

"Don't you have some work to do; like, moving my stuff back inside?" Wille Pete was struck dumb at her playful lack of post coital intimacy after blowing this woman's back off with impunity.

"Damn bae, you ain't gonna come up off a sandwich or let a nigga use the shower to clean hisself up, or nothing, huh?"

"My shower is out on the front lawn." Shaila replied with a saccharine giggle.

"Aw fuck, me."

...to be continued.

*************************************************************************************************************

Shaila appears courtesy of 24: One Crazy Day!! Chapters 02 and 04!!

(FUN FACT: Character created in 2014!)