Bad Earps Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after for the Earp sisters.
5.3k words
4.44
8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Waverly Earp cried out in panic as she was suddenly awoken by something landing on her. As anyone would she freaked out for a few long seconds, then anger replaced fear as she realised it was her sister on top of her. But that was where the normality ceased, because while Waverly vaguely remembered being rudely awaken by Wynonna when they were kids it had never been while they were both naked.

Not that Waverly could remember getting naked last night. Although she did remember a lot of terrifying things, and she finally realised her sibling's eyes were pitch black, meaning this was the second time she was waking to find herself face to face with the Demon possessing her big sister's body.

"Good morning lover." Bad Wynonna greeted wickedly, "Ooooooh, you have no idea just how long Wynonna Earp has wanted to say that."

Initially Waverly blushed at those words, but it was just an automatic reaction. She wasn't ashamed. She wasn't! What happened last night hadn't taking place under the best of circumstances, certainly not the ones that Waverly had dreamt of, but it was beautiful.

Two people who loved each other unconditionally expressing their love for each other in the most intimate way imaginable, ignoring what most people thought of as wrong and just being true to themselves. She would not let this creature or anyone else turn that into something ugly. Not under any circumstances. So Waverly puffed up her chest, summoned every ounce of bravery she had, and gave the evil creature a piece of her mind.

"Me too." Waverly said firmly, "Because I've wanted to hear that my entire life."

Bad Wynonna just stared her pray for a few long seconds, and then burst out laughing, "Oh that's precious."

"That's love." Waverly said.

After another fit of laughter Bad Wynonna suddenly became serious and growled, "You'll burn for it."

"I don't believe you." Waverly said defiantly, "I don't believe God cares who we love, as long as it's pure, like love between me and Wynonna."

"Oh sweetie, there is no God. Only Devils." Bad Wynonna chuckled evilly.

"Like I'd actually believe anything you say." Waverly grumbled.

"Well, telling the truth is more fun. It hurts a whole lot more." Bad Wynonna grinned, "For example, what would your friends think about all this? Huh? Or how about what's left of your family? Or better yet, your precious Nicole? What will your little girlfriend think when she finds out her sweet, innocent Waverly is a filthy little sister fucker."

It was hard for Waverly to answer, as she didn't know the answer to that, but for now she defiantly replied, "It doesn't matter. All that matters is Wynonna and I love each other."

"Awww, you really believe that, don't you?" Bad Wynonna chuckled evilly, "Well why don't you show me. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I'm sick of debating. I want to have some fun. That's why I took this body. To have some fun. And, why I took care of your clothes."

With another evil chuckle Bad Wynonna grabbed something, which turned out to be pieces of fabric, which Waverly realised was all that remained of her clothes, the other brunette letting it slip through her fingers to beside Waverly's head insultingly. It was a pity, Waverly had liked that outfit, but she had more pressing concerns. Mostly her own, and her sisters, survival.

But while it wasn't exactly how she wanted it this creature was still offering her sex with her sister, which was certainly enough to get Waverly's attention. Especially as she became suddenly very aware of her big sister's naked body on top of her, complete with their hard nipples pressing into each other's boobs and their wet pussies resting against each other.

She had been too afraid and angry to really concentrate on it before, but now Waverly couldn't think of anything else, especially as the evil creature started grinding down on top of her, rubbing the most sensitive parts of her body against hers. Oh God, Wynonna's tits and pussy were rubbing against hers, causing Waverly to a little cry.

As long as she kept her eyes closed and focused on the fact that this was her big sister, and not the fact that Wynonna wasn't in the driver seat. Of course the evil Demon couldn't allow her to continue that fantasy for long, cackling wickedly in that not quite human voice, and then using it to taunt her again.

"You like that, huh Waves?" Bad Wynonna gleefully taunted, "You like feeling your big sister's naked body rubbing against yours? Huh? Mmmmm, yeah you do. I can feel just how wet you are. And you can feel it too can't you Waverly? Just how wet I am for you? How wet Wynonna is for you? Mmmmm, how wet you make your big sister? Huh? Yeahhhhh you do, mmmmm fuck! You-"

"Let me speak to her." Waverly interrupted with a demand, quickly adding, "You like to watch? You wanna see the Earp sisters fuck? Huh? Let me talk to her, and I'll make it happen."

The creature just grinned wickedly, then those black eyes faded away and Wynonna started apologising, "Waverly, oh God, I'm so sorry."

"Fuck me Wynonna!" Waverly interrupted her real sister this time, "Don't apologise, none of this is your fault. And I love everything we did last night. Please don't doubt that. And don't doubt, even for a second, that I want you to fuck my brains out. Please Wynonna, take me. I'm yours! Do anything you want to me."

Wynonna couldn't possibly be sure that Waverly wasn't under the influence of the Demon which might be inside her now, as it made a habit of jumping back and forth between them, and who knows what it might have left behind.

But God, she couldn't remember being this horny, and she had a naked Waverly beneath her, begging for Wynonna to fuck her, to do anything to her, just like she had always wanted, so how could Wynonna possibly say no? In fact, she didn't say anything, just stared down dumbly at Waverly for a few long seconds while trying and failing to stop herself from doing exactly what she did next. Namely lean down and gently kiss her sister.

Her sister immediately kissed back eagerly. Too eagerly for Wynonna's liking. Which was a ridiculous thing to think, but Wynonna wanted them to start off slow, and she quickly let Waverly know she would not be denied. Not that it really took much, Waverly Earp once again proving herself the perfect little bottom, and lesbian lover, as she allowed Wynonna to take the lead and slow down the kiss to something sweet and romantic.

Which was ironic, because normally Wynonna was more a fan of rough kissing and fucking, but this wasn't just some random hook up in a bar, this was the person she loved most in this world. This was her sister Waverly, and she deserved to be made love too.

So that's exactly what Wynonna did, making out with Waverly for what felt like an eternity before finally moving down to kiss her neck, and even then she went right back to the kissing a few times before going even lower.

Wynonna pressed kisses to Waverly's soft body the whole way, especially when she reached her boobs, slowly kissing up one and the area surrounding her little sister's nipple before taking it into her mouth. With all that build-up this alone was enough to make Waverly cry out joyfully, in turn making Wynonna grin around the nipple in her mouth, before she swirled her tongue around it and gently sucked on it.

After that Wynonna slowly kissed her way down that boob and up the other, again not so much going in straight line as taking several detours before finally wrapping her lips around Waverly's other nipple and giving it the same treatment. Wynonna then went back and forth between these perky little tits, showing them the love and attention they deserved.

The kind of attention losers like Champ no doubt never showed her. Did Officer Haught? Probably. That redheaded bitch had probably spent hours sliding her mouth all over Waverly's body, giving the kind of attention which should have been only Wynonna's by law, that possessive thought causing Wynonna to bite down on one of Waverly's little nipples, mostly causing a cry of pleasure.

Waverly was grateful for the rough treatment in this sea of gentle torture. It wasn't like she didn't appreciate gentle teasing, Nicole did it to her all the time, but as much as she adored her time with the redheaded police officer Nicole just didn't set her body on fire like Wynonna did.

Just the chance that something could happened between them would automatically make her pussy wet and ready, but Wynonna had grinded her body on top of hers first, which was more than enough to leave Waverly aching for attention. Okay, that hadn't been strictly Wynonna, but it had been Wynonna's body, and that was enough. More than enough, and while she tried to let her sister have her fun ultimately Waverly just couldn't take it anymore.

"Please..." Waverly whimpered, "Wynonna, lower. Ooooooooh Gooooooodddddd, I need you lower. Please? Fuck me! Oh please Wynonna, fuck me. Fuck me, take me, mmmmm, lick me! Fucking lick my pussy! Please sister, I need your tongue on my cunt! Please give it to me. Or your fingers. Anything! Please, oh my God yes, that's it, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, lower!"

For a few long seconds Wynonna continued to tease her, the older sister even grinning wickedly around a nipple, before finally showing mercy for her younger sister and starting to move her mouth lower. Lower on the younger sister's body, Waverly whimpering as Wynonna went torturously slow again, not just simply diving down between her legs, but covering her belly in kisses before finally reaching her destination.

Even then she pressed a few lingering kisses around Waverly's needy cunt, in the process Wynonna moaning lustfully as she tasted some escaped juices. Then finally Wynonna licked her younger sister's pussy, causing Waverly to let out a loud cry of pure pleasure and satisfaction.

It certainly wasn't an orgasm, but after all that build up just to feel a tongue against her twat was more than enough satisfaction for Waverly. In fact it felt like a relief, and she even sighed happily, in between cries, whimpers and moans as Wynonna gave her pussy a long, slow, drawn-out lick, starting from the bottom and making her way to the top.

She even lingered on her clit, and even though it was only for about a second it got an extra loud cry of pleasure out of Waverly. Then Wynonna repeated the process, this time sadly avoiding her clit entirely, although making up for it by giving the younger brunette ever so slightly faster licks, which was more than enough to make Waverly feel like she was in heaven.

That entire time Waverly didn't think of her girlfriend. Later that would make her feel guilty, but this was sex with her big sister Wynonna, a.k.a. the thing she wanted most in this world. How could she concentrate on anything else? Hell, in those wonderful moments she could barely remember the terrifying circumstances which got them into this position, and this may not be completely her sister licking her pussy.

And whenever she remembered she tried to forget, as Waverly only wanted to focus on the heaven which was Wynonna going down on her, just like she'd always wanted. Albeit with bonus bondage fun, which made the whole thing even hotter, as it meant she was completely at Wynonna's mercy.

Wynonna found herself remembering that fact a little too often for her liking, as above all she was terrified for Waverly's safety and silently promising the Demon anything it wanted as long as it didn't hurt her precious little sister, and she just couldn't think of another solution right now.

Obviously she couldn't free Waverly, and as the beast had proven last night, killing herself would just result in the monster possessing Waverly, which might be even worse for them. Also on a more annoying note, she couldn't stop thinking about Officer Haught, and all the firsts she'd had with Waverly which should have been hers. The first woman to lick Waverly's pussy, for example. That should have definitely been Wynonna's. Along with so, so much more.

Thankfully those thoughts were fleeting as Wynonna was overwhelmed with the heaven which was finally getting to go down on her baby sister. Because if she thought tasting Waverly on her fingers, and on Waverly's thighs, was good it was nothing compared to tasting her little sister's cunt directly from the source, Wynonna instantly moaning as that flavour hit her taste-buds.

The sound would have probably been deafening, if it wasn't for the loud cry Waverly let out, which of course only gave Wynonna more satisfaction and pushed her to continue the lick, and then repeat the process, the entire time Wynonna overwhelmed with her kid sister's flavour. The flavour which she was instantly addicted too.

Eager to get more Wynonna gradually increased the speed, and for what it was worth the force, of her licks, and made sure to hit Waverly's clit with every stroke of her tongue. This was extremely effective at getting her what she wanted. Actually, it was a little too effective, as there was just so much pussy cream Wynonna just couldn't get it all, regardless of how hard she tried.

So she wrapped her mouth around Waverly's entrance so that heavenly liquid flowed directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged. But even that wasn't enough, as no matter how hard she swallowed that precious girl juice escaped her lips. Although at least it ended up on her face, which she could get later.

Of course the other downside was she was overwhelming Waverly with pleasure which was clear from the way she was whimpering, moaning and cursing. Oh, and trembling beneath her every touch. Which told Wynonna she should slow down and worship Waverly as her body deserved to be, and in the process to savour her sister's flavour even more. But she just couldn't stop herself.

More accurately, she couldn't stop herself from her enthusiastic licking, because she was concentrating every ounce of willpower she had on not shoving her tongue or a finger into her little sister's cunt so she could taste Waverly's cum right from the source. And Wynonna was sure as soon as Waverly begged for it she would do exactly that.

To Wynonna's surprise instead Waverly whimpered, "Sit on my face! Ooooooooh Goooooooodddddddd Wynonna, I wanna taste you too! I wanna lick your pussy while ya lickin' mine! Mmmmm, oh fuck, please Wynonna? I wanna 69 with you! Ohhhhhh yessssss, 69 with my own sister! Lick her, fuck her, mmmmm, make her cum! Mmmmm yessssss, please Wynonna, ride my face so we can cum together! Yeeeeeessssss, I want the Earp sisters to make each other cum, ooooooooohhhhhhhh, cum all over each other's faces, OH FUCK! Yes Wynonna, please, come here, sit on my face, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck yeah!"

Waverly had been debating it ever since her big sister started bombarding her with pleasure, as she struggled to decide between begging for a 69 and for Wynonna to simply slow down. On the one hand it would be really nice to draw out her own pleasure, but honestly as good as every single lick felt they just reminded her of just how good Wynonna's pussy tasted, and she desperately wanted more of it.

Besides, if there was one thing Waverly had learned about herself while having a girlfriend was that when it came to oral she preferred to give than receive. Just like it was the exact opposite when it came to fingers and toys. And although those thoughts made her feel guilty at least in that moment she couldn't remember why.

Before the memory of exactly who's girlfriend she was could return Wynonna started to slowly turn her body around so she would be above Waverly's, while of course never once leaving Waverly's cunt alone. No, Wynonna just kept licking Waverly's pussy, and even began sucking on it a little, which was almost enough to distract the younger brunette from the older one's crotch appearing above her face.

Almost, except this was exactly what Waverly had been asking for, and so eager was she to receive it she tried to reach to grab it, completely forgetting that she was tied up. She then got an unpleasant reminder, which was almost enough to awake her from her lust fuelled haze.

Alas she got distracted again, this time by Wynonna lowering herself down slowly until her cunt was just out of reach, and then cruelly leaving it there. Waverly tried to lift her head up so she could lick it, but she couldn't even touch it with the tip of her tongue, a fact which caused Wynonna to laugh cruelly.

Which was extra effective, because Wynonna just moved her mouth upwards to wrap it around Waverly's clit, the vibration causing the younger sibling to cry out loudly before the older one even started sucking. Then she did, and Waverly thought for sure she was about to cum without even tasting Wynonna's pussy, and worse wouldn't be in a good state to return the favour if Wynonna then finally decided to reward her with her cunt.

Thankfully instead Wynonna finally showed mercy on her, in that moment shoving her cunt down hard and hitting her in the face almost painfully. Which was probably the Demon temporarily, or more worryingly less temporarily, taking over Wynonna's body, but Waverly didn't care.

The important thing was her big sister's twat was pressed against her face once again, allowing her to taste the liquid heaven which was Wynonna's pussy cream. She was even allowed a few long minutes of gentle licking in which she just savoured that flavour until whatever the creature on top of her was went back to sucking her clit and teasing her entrance, silently letting Waverly know it was time to pick up the pace, which she did gladly.

Wynonna had decided Waverly was cumming first. There would be no debate about that. After all, she should have probably just straight up returned the favour, and given Waverly's pussy a long, drawn-out licking. But the chance to 69 with her own sister had been just too enticing, and Waverly had just begged for it so passionately, and Wynonna never could deny her baby sister something she really wanted.

So here they were, in Wynonna's very first 69 with a chick, and she already knew it wouldn't be her last, because it truly was perfection. Especially as she was in total control, able to make Waverly cum at any moment, but instead allowing her baby sister to catch up, at least a little bit.

That meant a lot of licking and sucking of Wynonna's clit from her baby sister's eager little mouth and tongue, which was a wonderful heaven by itself. Especially as Wynonna could immediately return the favour, albeit with a little less force just to make sure she didn't make her precious kid sister cum too soon.

Then when Waverly was getting close to achieving her goal Wynonna beat her to the punch, which she did by using her advantage of having her hands free. Namely by shoving a finger into Waverly's cunt while she continued sucking on her clit, instantly causing Waverly to cry out into Wynonna's pussy while her own squeezed Wynonna's finger and she trembled so adorably, clearly cumming wonderfully hard.

Even though Wynonna kept her finger still after that and gently sucking on Waverly's clit to make sure the other girl had a chance to recover from her orgasm but not come down from her high it was still impressive when she redoubled her efforts on Wynonna's pussy.

Which meant shoving her tongue directly into it and then thrusting it in and out rapidly until Wynonna rewarded her with a mouthful of girl cum. Then what was really impressive was that Waverly barely paused to swallow everything Wynonna had to give her before going right back to the tongue fucking, quickly making Wynonna cum again. And then again, and then again, and then again.

In the end Wynonna was rushing to keep up, even though she initially had the advantage. Well, she inevitably won because she could use her fingers, adding a second and eventually a third into Waverly's pussy to make sure she wasn't the only one who was cumming hard.

12