Bad Earps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it was not long before Wynonna replaced her fingers with her tongue, only she then barely used it because she was so busy swallowing cum and sucking any trace of it out of Waverly's twat in between orgasms. After that both Earp sisters completely lost the ability to think, and became completely consumed by making each other cum, until finally Wynonna rolled off Waverly in exhaustion.

There was a long pause as they just lay there regaining their strength, and then there was wicked cackling from Wynonna who's eyes slowly turned black, before the body stealing Demon taunted, "That was great. You're such a great pussy eating slut, baby girl."

"Thanks." Waverly said dryly, before the creature knocked the wind out of her by suddenly turning around and jumping on top of her so they were face to face.

"You ever been fisted before?" Bad Wynonna purred, and then when Waverly blushed and shook her head giggled, and then adding darkly, "Ever been stabbed?"

"I'd prefer the fisting." Waverly admitted, seeing where this was going.

"Tell your sister that." Bad Wynonna ordered, before the blackness faded from her eyes and Wynonna asked cautiously, "Waverly?"

"Fist me Wynonna! Please, I want you to fist me!" Waverly begged.

There was a brief pause and then Wynonna smirked, "Are you sure this little pussy can take a whole fist, baby girl?"

As she said that Wynonna reached down to brush her fingertips against Waverly's pussy, making the younger Earp whimper with desire, before she told the older one, "Yes Daddy. I can take it, I swear."

Waverly was expecting to have to push Wynonna into this. To explain she was far from a virgin, that the vagina was designed to be stretched wide, that even though she'd never done this before there was no one she'd want to do this with more than her precious sister.

Maybe even remind her of the sad fact that they didn't have the choice, admitting this was really the Demon's idea, and if they didn't do what it wanted it would hurt her. Luckily it seemed that Wynonna was more than ready to try this, practically growling with lust at Waverly's words and then when that little exchange was done starting by pushing a finger directly into the other girl's cunt, making Waverly cry out happily.

She then whimpered, moaned and gasped as her big sister began lazily fingering her while continuing to stare down at her lustfully, soon adding a second and a third finger into Waverly's pussy and getting them both really excited about what was coming next. Wynonna then continued the lazy fingering for an unnecessarily long time given everything they had just done, and just how honestly eager Waverly was for this.

Although it was impossible to complain when Wynonna was inside her, and the two Earp sisters were staring into each other's eyes while making love, and while that was mostly lust Waverly saw in Wynonna's eyes there was definitely some love in there too. Which of course, was the one thing that was normal about all of this, as Wynonna nearly always looked at her lovingly.

There were a few exceptions when they were fighting or mad at each other for something, but even then it was clear how they felt about each other. Or at least, Waverly had thought it had been clear, but obviously their feelings had run much deeper than she realised. Well, Waverly had known how she felt, and obviously it was same for Wynonna, but they hadn't known how each other felt, so bizarrely they owed the Demon for that.

However any gratitude towards it was gone whenever it was staring out of Wynonna's eyes, like it did a few times throughout that fingering, because that was the only time there was no love in her big sister's eyes. No, they became cold and evil, which was almost enough to ruin the moment, but Waverly just wanted Wynonna inside her like never before too much for anything to ruin the moment.

Thankfully their eye contact was broken when Wynonna actually tried to fist her, as her big sister lent down and press their lips together while slipping her fourth finger inside Waverly's cunt, stretching the younger brunette like never before.

Waverly didn't notice Wynonna adding her thumb, but that was because she tucked it underneath her fingers, and more importantly, pushed her tongue into Waverly's mouth while doing it. But she definitely noticed Wynonna's knuckle stretching her painfully wide, Waverly whimpering into the kiss and then eventually breaking it to cry out. Which of course was enough to make Wynonna stop out of concern.

"Oh God, baby girl, are you all right?" Wynonna whispered nervously against Waverly's lips.

"More! Oh my God, give me more." Waverly whimpered, quickly clarifying, "It hurts, but it feels good, and I want more. Please Wynonna, give it to me. Fuck me! Fist me! Oh shit!"

"Say it again!" Wynonna growled.

Waverly desperately searched her mind for what her sister could mean, before suddenly getting it, "More! Please Daddy, more! Stick your whole fist inside me and fuck your baby girl. Oh God, I've always been your baby girl Wynonna, mmmmm, and you've always been my Daddy. Ah fuck, you're the one who loves me best, who takes care of me, oooooooh, the person in charge of me. Just like Ward. Oh yes, Daddy was no Daddy to me Wynonna, ohhhhhhh, you're ten times the man he ever was. Ten times the Daddy! Oh Daddy, harder! Make me cum Wynonna, please, oh my God, aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, Wynonna, Daddy, oh fuck!"

Wynonna wanted to listen to those wonderful words all night long, but inevitably they got to her and she rammed her fist forwards hard enough for Waverly's entrance to finally stretch wide enough for her knuckles to slip through it and inside her baby girl's pussy.

After that the rest of her hand slipped in easily, meaning only a few seconds later her entire fist was buried in Waverly's cunt, causing her dear sweet baby girl to cry out loudly and then give up on her words in favour of soft little whimpers which broke Wynonna's heart.

But Waverly had asked for this. Or was it the Demon? Either way Wynonna knew that this part of their bodies were meant to stretch wide, and was confident that she could eventually make Waverly feel good by fisting her. Besides, the hard part was over, so she might as well try and make the pain she'd already caused Waverly worth it.

Even though she desperately tried to tell herself she was doing this for her sister Wynonna couldn't deny deep down that her main reason for doing this was entirely selfish, as the feeling of pure Waverly wrapped around her hand was incredible. It was a taboo on top of a taboo. Actually it was a taboo on top of a taboo on top of another taboo, as this was not just two women performing an obscene act for the sheer purpose of pleasure, but it was two sisters.

It was a big sister pushing her entire hand into her little sister's cunt so she could fuck her with it and make her cum. Something which echoed in Wynonna's mind as she allowed Waverly a minute or two to recover, and then when that wasn't enough leaning down to try and gently kiss the pain away.

After who knows how long doing that Waverly bit down hard on Wynonna's lip, hard enough to break the skin, forcing her to pull back to reveal Waverly's eyes were pitch black, the Demon inside her calling out, "Fuck me Wynonna! Fist fuck your sister! Please, Daddy? Your baby girl wants you to fuck her, you sister loving whore! Ah fuck!"

Initially Wynonna complied to shut the Demon up, but she had first-hand experience of how this part works, and knew she was pleasuring Waverly at the same time she was pleasuring the evil creature. Best of all the Demon would take the brunt of the initial pain and discomfort, Wynonna sneering at it as she roughly hammered her hand in and out, making sure she was going out to the knuckles each time for maximum stretch.

Then when she heard sounds of pure pleasure coming from the Demon possessed girl she wished it was her sister again. Oh yes, in that moment Wynonna wanted to take the Demon back inside her so Waverly could enjoy the majority of the pleasure she was giving to her. And the Demon actually complied, albeit after a few more 'encouraging' words.

"Yesssssss, fist me you slut! Fist your sister! Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkk!" Bad Waverly cried out, "Ohhhhhhh that's so good, sooooooo goooooodddddd, oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck your sister Wynonna! Fist fuck your baby girl like the little whore she is. Oh please Daddy, fist fuck my little cunt and make me cum like the little whore I am! Oh yes, the Earp sisters are such little incest whores! Oh fuck!"

After some extensive kissing, and faster and harder fisting, Wynonna felt herself becoming a passenger in her own body again, and she knew that she was staring down at her precious baby girl with dark black eyes. Thankfully she got control back enough so that when Waverly was cumming for the first time on her whole hand it was 100% sister on sister action, which warmed Wynonna's perverted heart, and almost made her cum again.

Sadly after that she lost control again, and was only vaguely aware of the Demon directly pulling her fist out of Waverly, who whimpered pathetically while the evil creature cackled in delight. Then it shoved it's hand in Waverly's face, which momentarily made Wynonna worried, until she heard what it had to say, in her voice no less.

"Clean it! Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, lick your own cum off of your big sister's fist you perverted little bitch! Oh fuck yeah!" Bad Wynonna chuckled with delight as almost without hesitation Waverly pushed her head up and started eagerly lapping away at her own juices covering her sister's hand, "Ohhhhhh yesssssss, that's so sexy. I love watching my sweet little sister cleaning her cum from my hand. The entire hand which has been up her twat. Oh fuck yeah, you Earps really are the biggest sluts in the entire world. And you love it, don't you, baby girl. Huh? You love licking your own cum from your big sister's fist? Your 'Daddy's' fist? Answer me!"

"Yes." Waverly answered weakly, "I love it... I love you Wynonna, no matter what."

"Awww, isn't that sweet." Bad Wynonna chuckled, getting off the bed and going in search of some clothes so she could complete her plan, "Now sit tight baby girl, and Daddy will be back later with an extra special present for you. Oh yes, you might never be your sister's girlfriend, but being my sex slave will be a nice consolation prize for the likes of you. At least until I get bored of you..."

12