All Comments on 'Bad Faith'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story, compelling characters and hot action..one of the best I have read on here, by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved this. Most lesbian stories on here definitely feel aimed at men fantasizing about women. But this seemed geared toward actual lesbians, and was so relatable in the emotional distress of figuring out sexuality. I appreciated this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We've been there

Any lesbian can identify with this story, living a lie until you can live it no longer, until you have to admit to the world something that you admitted to yourself a long time ago, but were too scared to tell anyone else. Very well written, the emotions play out amazingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Twenty-one year old with an alcohol problem who is flunking out of college, jumps into bed with a different guy every weekend, and denies, or at least has trouble with, her own sexuality...

Everything I'm looking for in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are wonderful

I absolutly enjoyed this story. It's wonderful, amazing and made me smile so many times. Especially the way this story feels "more real" than others makes it so endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really, really enjoyed this story. The pace of the story was very realistic- the characters very distinct and well developed. You're a talented writer- thanks for sharing this with us. :]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very well done

this was so relatable and real...well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
powerful

Damn, them are powerful emotions. Good writing.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Rapid-fire excitement

With Sartre thrown into the mix, this story was both a crash course in college angst and as sexy as hell. Absolutely great! I want some more please ...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Still a fantastic story!

I've read this one several times now, and still enjoy it immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous