All Comments on 'Bad Girl in the City Pt. 04'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
outstanding

as always miss sunny, have you ever though about writing a book with all your stories, with you and miss blue and all your adventures, that would be one book I would buy right away, and as always looking forward to your next story

seanbeag7seanbeag7about 7 years ago
i agree about book

i think if u did write a book with a few drawings of you and blue together it be a best seller.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

You guys are so sweet with your book suggestions! Thank-you!

I WAS approached by a publisher, but I wasn't very impressed by them. To be honest, I really don't have the time to commit to that. I'm devoted to my charity...it is always number one and it takes up all my time during the day. Sometimes on weekends.

Thank-you for your faith in me, though!

Sincerely,

Sunny

LadyDaisyLadyDaisyabout 7 years ago
Great!

Loved it... Is the ending new? I don't remember seeing it before.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

Thank-you so much! I'm glad you like it!

If I understand your question properly, that's the same ending for that piece as on my blog, but on my blog, the very last sentence about going home does not appear.

Please let me know if that doesn't answer your question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Too Agree A Book And Pictures! :-)

Hallo Sunny, I love reading your stories, there all so hot and sexy I just can't keep my fingers out of my "Muschi",,, (it's German look it up) ..

I know by now you're probably getting very tired of reading another comment like this, but again it is 5&5! 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

And I have my wonderfully smelly unwashed panties to prove it, yes!

Thank You, for sharing your hot and sexy stories with all of us..

Gay Kat.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

I NEVER get tired of reading ANY comments! Thank-you a lot for all of them!

Oh...I think I can figure out what your "muschi" is...slide that finger in WAY deeper and wiggle it!

Sincerely,

Sunny

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
thank you

I loved the bad girl in the city series so much .your free style of writing is just the best.

thank you for sharing with us

if you wrote that book I would never get any work done .

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlabout 6 years ago
Take advantage of unwritten rules :P

I loved this story my dear SunnyJohansen

But I wish you had abused a little more of the unwritten rules. How about walking through the hotel lobby and going to dinner completely naked until the hotel staff realize. Surely they would give you a robe and a cartload of applause!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous