All Comments on 'Bad Girl Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How much more physical punishment can your hero take? Is the aim to cripple him and make him wholly dependent on the women around him? Writing quality is good and the plot always interesting. However, I do worry that you may be writing yourself into a corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"... the Beetles, ..."

NO, no, no!

"... the BeAtles, ..."

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Damn, Bill is getting beat to hell and back. I know it's coming and I'm looking forward to his time with Libby. Another excellent and crazy chapter.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

The story is on repeat now. He gets physicially hurt every chapter and in this one it was only used to shove Vicki more onto him. Also after he was literally manipulated and lied by someone again, the ones that supposedly love him most, tries to manipulate and lie to him right after that. The entire foundation on which you're building the Vickie reconilation is forced as hell and it destroys the character of Connie and Jane along the way. You're also contradicting his characteristics, since he is more and more dependent and submissive to the women around him, while he's supposed to be this strong no taking shit dude.

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

Wish you would have described Sophia a little more. Is she shaved? Gray? Also, unless she's hit menopause, she could still get pregnant couldn't she? Looking forward to chap 4

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 2 years ago

Vicky doesn't deserve her happy ending. I wish he moved into his own place once all the deception in high gear. That would have made Jane and his mum to decide on continuing the incestual relationship with him. I mean Vicky has fucked a couple thousand people. Deceived him many times and humiliated him, while saying for him not to humiliate her in front of this whores. He can get any women he wants, with vicky, you dont know if shes going to fuck a deliveryman and search for other orgies or whore herself out.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

What I cannot understand in this series is that the MC's mother and sister didn't like Vickie and when Vickie did that horrible thing to him, they are trying to convince him to reconcile with her! The logical thing would be that they would help him not to see her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough with the injuries...this guy getting hurt and going to hospital and healing over and over is boring as hell.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Nymphomania is a disease.

I thought Sofia would tell me more about Vicky and the reasons for her illness. Why there was no treatment. Did it have something to do with Vicky's father? It was mentioned that Vicky always avoided talking about her father.

The author keeps mentioning the restaurant at Tony's. But NY has many other establishments.

To me, Italian food is not the best or most original.

Bill has a complex. If the sister is looking for another guy or Vicky is looking for another guy, then Bill is a bad lover, etc., etc.

But the missing point is that incest is outlawed. And criminally punishable. And everyone is equal before the law. (And he doesn't trust Vicky anyway.

Vicky, on the other hand, is a very solid product. 1,000 sexual acts in a year with one partner is welcome. Congratulations on a fulfilling life. But 1,000 partners in a year? What about illness? What about the threat of pregnancy? I don't talk about reputation. 10-20-30 times a day meeting with men who will talk about past fucks, discuss it, recommend it. It might be fun at first. But I don't think after the first hundred, it won't be as much fun.

Janie loves her brother, wants to be with him, wants kids with him. But worries that she can't give him a full family. That said, she has no problem having sex with her brother in public. Not afraid of criminal prosecution for incest? Then what's the problem? Let her keep fucking her brother and having a baby with him. Start a harem for her brother. With Vicky and her friends. Just take control. All that matters to Bill is that he's the only man in his women's lives and beds.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

And thats about when I'm stopping the story. The MC is just way too badly abused, shot, shot again, tricked into slave stuff, practically raped by his mother and sister during an emotional time, tricked by his family to try to get back with the slut who caused most of this mess, nearly killed by a woman, and people seem more worried about him getting some girl knocked up then the emotional toll this had on him. Bill's life sounds utterly horrifying.

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of the jump in Melissa integration, you have the bad first impression intro, into a month later time skip with them having dated 3 weeks ...there is a lot of content in that month to have it make sense.

Glad Vickie did call the police idk why authors often make the mistake of character not doing that...along with Bills security would be aware of where he is at the very least. Melissa seems like she wouldn't have been dumb enough to fuck with someone who has a metric fuckload of money... Also any background check on Melissa was done fucking shoddy as hell lol, HR did not do its job.

Having the owner of the sex club be an incompetent moron is interesting and hopefully getting her due karma asap

Bill's psych damage is actually handled decently and in that most people would not view it properly and make stupid mistakes aka all the people around him. Though seems to heal faster than it should especially when you had the 2 year timeskip near the start to show he hasn't fully processed the Vickie stuff.

Good on having Bill see through the contract and see that the whole thing is a bit of a scheme

Sophia, yes the whole scene, though did forget on having her check on Vickie

Love Libby, don't know why, but it might be that she embodies the kink/sex club in a positive manner compared to pretty much everyone else who has been linked to it. Hoping come back to her

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

How can you forgive kidnapping, battery, assault, rape, and cuckolding from Vickie???

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Buddy, I honestly like some of your other stories. Reading this one for the first time and it's one just doesn't do it for me. I think you dropped the ball here.

MC is supposed to be some macho alpha male guy. A dominant. Yet at every turn he's being led around the nose by women who really do not seem to have his best interest at heart and only want to get their own rocks off. MC is very much NOT in control of the situation here.

You've reduced your MC to a boy toy or worse, the exact opposite of what I think you were trying to set up as an MC in the beginning. He's quickly turning into a submissive. If that's the end goal of this story line, well, congrats on achieving that. If it wasn't, well, you 'done goofed up'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES