All Comments on 'Bad Girl Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RamblingnudistRamblingnudistover 2 years ago

Please decide whether it's Bill or Tim, it got confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The switch from bill to Tim was strange.

DorsheveDorsheveover 2 years ago

What is the guys name. Is it Bill or Tim.

It kept switching in the story. Made the story disappointing

kingdozerkingdozerover 2 years ago

so far like the story and so far this is my least fav chaper i hope to see more fights and fun soon tho

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 2 years ago

Stork, you got some issues with the main character, in the first chapter you say he was a navy seal, and his name is Bill, this chapter you switch his name out with Tim multiple times and reference he is in the army and back to the navy. Kind a hard to finish reading with these errors. This gives me the impression this chapter was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only issue I have is his name has changed from Bill to Tim. Otherwise, a good read as usual.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Another good chapter, I hope Bill survives all the sex😁

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Whether Bill or Tim, he should have ended up with Jane, NOT Vickie. Way, way too damaged goods. He is a fool to think she can/will change. Kids also seem like a really bad idea......

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

Does the end of this chapter mean that the mothers are just other Melissas? That they are that kind of woman who hates men? Will we find out that Bill's/Tim's father was killed by his mother? Is she even his mother? Does this author hate the MC? I wouldn't treat my worst enemy the way the author is treating him. And what an eye the MC has to choose girlfriends... Does anyone else think that he seems stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to give you 4 not 5. You changed his name to Tim halfway thru.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I Must continue with the other comments the MC's name change halfway through caught me by surprise and caused the story to stumble. It should be fixed, give this chapter an edit and resubmit it. At first I thought the name change was due to the 'Blind Dates' but it soon became apparent the it was just a mistake by the Author. BMS is usually better than that, I've been a fan for years, but this should be fixed IMHO.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Great story! No I'm not going to harp at you for mistakes or who he should choose. With that said I rate it again at 5 BIG FAT STARS!

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 2 years agoAuthor

Yup, I screwed up. It's like the say goes, you get what you paid for.

Fear not everyone, I have used my search and replace button to rid all of the Tim's and replace them with Bill's. I left Time alone. It's incredible the number of times I used time in this story. I have verified that the following two parts have not used Tim, the main character's name, in my next story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

It feels like the end is nigh approaching to this series. Couple things - For all the reasons you have demonstrated, 6'6" Navy SEALS don't happen. You'd be surprised what the average size of a SEAL is in real life. While aI appreciate you managing the reality of PTSD our hero has experienced/dealt with from his service, the intermixing of his current life drama dilutes the reality that many who served must overcome. Good story overall and I've rated most sections 5*, but as you draw this tale down, try to make a soft landing instead of the now reptitios wanton sex scenes. 4* this time out.

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327over 2 years ago

This chapter to me is just continued ramblings. I gave other chapters high ratings, even if a 6’6 giant would never be a seal, I like the military hero theme. Over kill on going on and on with his sexual prowess, and his name changing. It ended as a bomb for me, sorry

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

All the previous parts of the main character's name was Billy. Now Tim?

I think it would have been more interesting if Vicky had come on the date pregnant with a small but noticeable belly. The result of having sex with Billy in the shower. Or in the hotel room she asked to be gentle because she was pregnant.

Jane could also use a round belly to meet her brother.

Also, Vicky would have to make a condition - she doesn't just share Bill with Mamai, his mother and his sister. And she and Jane become his regular partners and share a bed with him. And if he misbehaves, the two of them will sleep together and him in the hallway on the mat.

I don't understand why he writes that Vicky's cunt is growing. At the beginning of the story, he says that Vicky couldn't take the intense sex for long. She was tight and after intense sex she was sore the next day. ( How did she then go to a sex club twice a week and take in 10-12 dicks? Yeah, that was only the last two months of the six months she was dating Billy. But that means she could only fuck him 5-6 times a month, not 12-15 like the previous months. I think that should have put him on his guard.)

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

I hope he gets a cheater loses all pre nup!!! Vickie is a gutter slut, with a VERY loose pussy!!!

Bills big dick isn't big enough for Vickie...

FseriesFseries5 months ago

So the two dates were set up by the moms and he gets cut during this? WOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Girl Pt. 03 Previous Part
Bad Girl Series Info