All Comments on 'Bad Heather Revisited Ch. 01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EthanEthanover 14 years ago
Super hot warm up!

This is an incredible little fantasy story... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good rewrite!

The original with the over-the-top ending was a bit much for many readers (including myself), & I appreciate that you listened to feedback & dialed it back a bit to a more loving/naughty tone, w/o the violence & unrealistic ending. More like this! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much better

Your rewrite is amazing. I loved your new ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sweet little story

can't wait 4 part 2

savage12ksavage12kover 10 years ago
better.

I have to admit this was much a much nicer version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just knew the mother was a fuck slut whore

getting fucked while she was away and the girl is just a whore who likes having her bum and pussy smacked...what sluts women are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

Light years better than the first ending....not sure what you were thinking on that one.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Night and Day difference!

I read the original Bad Heather story. I thought it was really hot and pretty good. Mostly it stands on the strength of its great spanking scenes. I wasnt happy with the original ending, but it was certainly deserved by the husbands. I just felt that it spoiled the mood.

Then I read this rewrite. I was expecting it to be the same story with a different ending. I was shocked at the huge improvement made by the added material in the rewrite. It feels fuller and more believable. The added and modified scenes make the progression of spanking so much better. I love... LOVE the added material about the husband and wife. His searching for a job makes his being home feel sense and add to his depth. The wife's affair makes her a much more interesting character. The fact that they actually discuss the spankings together as a husband and wife... These are two people who could actually raise a daughter. That's ironically not something I expect to read in incest themed stories. This is just such a huge improvement over the older version. I didn't think the old story was bad at all, but this rewrite makes it SEEM bad by how much better the rewrite is.

You've turned a pretty good story into a fantastic story. The plot (so far) is fuller and more detailed. The characters are WAY better. The spanking scenes are improved from their already great state. What a huge change. Well done!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

DID GET MY BLOOD BOILING ABOUT THE WIFE. REMINDED OF MY WHORE X WHOM I RUINED IN DIVORCE COURT. WOMEN JUST CAN'T SAY NO I GUESS. I FUCKING HATE CHEATERS, JUST ME I GUESS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

HOLY FUCKING HELL, THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

think you ended it a it too soon but was your choice. was a good story at least and seams the girl had learned what she needed too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way better than the first version.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Pain + sex = not my thing usually but I must admit, Mr Happy did wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better than the other version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES