Bad Heather Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather approached her father, and put her arms around his neck. "Please don't take it away, Daddy. I promise I'll do better. Please."

"I can't let this go unpunished," Harold told her.

"I know Daddy, and you're right. Can you punish me later?"

"Later?"

"I'm still a little sore from this afternoon," Heather admitted.

"Take your shorts off, little girl." Harold commanded.

"Off?" she asked, hesitantly, as she worked the tight jean shorts down her body, exposing her thong underwear.

"Blue Jeans are too much protection."

Harold sat in the middle of the couch and his only child laid across his lap. She hung one leg off the couch, as the other stretched along the length of it, spreading her legs wide open.

Harold spanked her diligently, more forcefully then he had been lately. "I've got to really make sure you remember dear. The phone is your lifeline to me. You need to have it available." His first dozen strokes traumatized her still tender cheeks. This was the worse yet.

"Oh, Daddy, please, not so hard, it hurts!" Heather cried out, the sound of his open hand smacking her fair skin echoing off the walls. She kept reaching back to cover her butt with her hands, and he grabbed them, crossed their wrists, and held them tight while he smacked her even harder.

"If you fight me, it just gets worse," Harold warned her.

Harold eased back, admiring his handiwork, her ass nice and pink. He took his time, smacking her firmly now and then, but in between caressing her ass and squeezing it. His blows were all over the place, on her ass cheeks, on the back of her thighs, a few even falling on her womanhood. For several long minutes he spanked her.

"Please, Daddy, please, it hurts too much," Heather cried, sobbing.

Harold massaged her ass, while he explained himself. "Heather, you are being punished for three things, you understand that?"

Her words skipped between her sobbing, "I-I-I guess, so-o."

He smacked her hard, making her cry out. "One. You were late."

"I'm sorry!"

"Two you didn't call," Harold continued, smacking her other cheek equally hard. It stung his hand.

"Ow! Daddy!" Heather cried out.

"Three, I couldn't reach you on your phone," Harold told her, smacking her firmly between her legs.

"I'll be good, I will!" Heather gasped, struggling to move away from the continued strokes of his hand.

Harold continue to paddle her pussy, smacking her right across her swollen lips, using just his cupped fingers to punish her. She was squirming and writhing under his hands.

He released her hands, reached down and pulled her legs open even wider, then slid his fingers underneath her thong and pulled it aside, exposing her pink lips to his view. She was dripping, and his continued smacks on her pussy sounded obscenely wet and moistened his hand. Heather was sobbing, but her resistance had finally ceased, and she seemed to be pushing back against his hand now. He rested his hand on her mound letting the length of his finger settle between the lips. God, he was fondling his daughter's pussy! Pulling his hand slowly away, he let his finger momentarily slide within her lips, penetrating her for about half his finger length.

"Will you remember this lesson, little lady?" Harold asked, giving her pussy another stinging smack.

"Yes, yes," she moaned.

"Have you been punished enough?" Harold asked, rubbing her teen pussy with complete disregard for right and wrong. His finger slid inside her again, stroking her.

"Just a few more, Daddy, please," Heather asked softly.

Harold smiled, and patted her pussy, alternating it with firm wet smacks on the cheeks of her ass. He could feel her excitement level rising, and as she moaned louder, he firmed up the smacks on her ass, just as he became more invasive, rubbing her swollen nether-lips.

"There, spank me there," Heather begged, as his hand cupped her mound, his finger tips rubbing her hidden pleasure center. He diddled her clit, opening up the hood, and using his finger tips, swatted her exposed nub of flesh until she came hard. He immediately ceased the slapping, and slid two fingers deep inside of her, causing her orgasm to burst into a continuous explosion. He fingered her while she trembled, and as she slowly relaxed, he pulled out, adjusted her underwear to cover her, and caressed her reddened butt cheeks. As she slowly crawled off his lap, he brought his fingers up to his nose, inhaling his daughter's amazing fragrance.

Heather turned and straddled her father, hugging him closely. "I'll be better Daddy, I promise." She kissed him on the neck, and on the cheek, before finally kissing him on the lips. Their mouths opened just enough for their tongues to touch, and run across each other's lips. Harold cupped his daughter's warm ass and stroked them lovingly, gently.

"I know you will, pumpkin."

* * *

It had been a great day. A secondary job interview he'd aced, a well behaved daughter who was really a pleasure to be around, and the time to relax and do whatever he wanted.

After dinner, he'd been reclining his his lazyboy, when Heather peeked in to see what he was up to.

"How was your day, pretty girl?" He asked.

"Nice. We just hung out at Lynn's place. She must have been bad this morning, her butt was lit up like a Christmas tree, when I got there. But her Dad let us order in pizza for lunch, and took us down to Best Buy to get some music. How about you?"

"A great day. I think I've got this new job in the bag."

Heather climbed into his lap and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad. That will make Mom so happy too."

He expected her to crawl away, but she just twisted sideways, and held him. "What are we watching?"

"Just a rerun - My Name is Earl. Just started."

"Cool."

She settled in and he was surprised at how easy it was to take her weight in his lap. The chair must have absorbed some of it. He just sat back and held his little girl, while she hugged him, played with his hair, and snuggled up to him. It hadn't been like this since she was 12 years old.

He found his hands caressing her legs, her hips, her back.

When the show ended, she climbed off of him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I must have been heavy."

"Not at all," Harold told her.

"Well, I'm going to hit the hay." She stretched in front of him, and lascivious thoughts exploding in his brain. "Good night Daddy," she leaned in and gave him a warm kiss on his lips, her tongue brushing against him, "sweet dreams."

===============

Hope you enjoyed the rewrite!