All Comments on 'Bad Husband'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I took the 1 second it took to give this the 1* it deserved.

21stcv21stcvabout 10 years ago
i liked it

as a guy, I too have strange feelings about other guys, not sure if I could cope as well as Dave did with the play-rape scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Digusting waste.

Should be titled "bad author." Written for the limp dick cluck lovers populating this site.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NO MATTER THE SPIN

she is a lying cheat and he is naïve, TK U MLJ LV NV ps you do have talent, keep writing, mlj

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in Gay, or possibly Group Sex. Not sure about Erotic Couplings, because I did not find this erotic. Author should have had a warning there would be male-on-male sex and to read elsewhere if that was offensive (which it was). One star.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 10 years agoAuthor
Wow . . .

My lowest rated story yet! I don't mind abuse (feeds my fantasies about getting beaten up by lots of big Anonymous men). But I'm trying to figure out how to tell a story, so tell me what you hated about this one. The bi? The cuckolding? Bad storytelling?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No more of this pls...

No, i don't like cuckstories.in fact i hate them. So whenever i read such a story without warning you can guess how many stars.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 10 years ago
"But no one thinks 'forsaking all others' is about sex anymore."

Bullshit! That's exactly what it is about. You don't get to change the meaning whenever it's convenient for you. This is more like Junior High School where you just HAD to be like the really cool kids. I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else says (or thinks), "forsaking all others" means exactly what it has always meant. When you stand up in front of God and man to swear your most solemn oath to commit to ONE person, forsaking all others, then blithely ignore that promise, you make it clear that ANY promise you make has NO value.

.

You will never eliminate the anon trolls who 1-bomb any story with a theme they don't like. However, you can avoid pissing off regular readers by giving them a little disclaimer about content that includes bi-sex or willing cuckoldry at the start of your story.

HcopHcopabout 10 years ago
..about expanding horizons??

It didn't feel like expanding horizons. It felt like a wife bullshiting her husband ("nobody thinks forsaking all others means is about sex anymore" really?? says who?), humiliating him with a bunch of ex boyfriends and getting him fucked by them. I didn't see any of his ex girlfriends lining outside the bedroom and i didn't see him putting too much of a fight for his manhood. So, if you don't think your audience to be a bunch of gay men and disturbed women, why wouldn't you expect low ratings?. Who else could find this erotic?At least a little disclaimer about content could be an alibi for you.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 10 years agoAuthor
I think I get it

Oddly, I didn't think of the story as being about cuckolding, but more about expanding horizons. I put it in "Loving Wives" because it was the girl's fantasy, even though the man told it. Maybe (probably? certainly?) those were bad choices.

Still, three readers so far have favorited the story. SOMEONE out there likes it --

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yet another stupid assed story from a moron with a key board

This was so bad my retinas are fucking burnt. This was so bad my nuts got pissed off

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

She says, "And I meant it. You're the only man I love. But no one thinks 'forsaking all others' is about sex anymore."

There you go. An over generalization like that will either piss someone off or they agree. Guess you can evaluate whar lit readers are like...wait, anyone who regularly reads comments here should have already guessed that. A couple of other sites on the net would have heralded this as a terrific subject. Better ratings would come from knowing your audience.

Gomez333Gomez333about 10 years ago
Not sure about this one

Thought the writing was OK, but the action wasn't particularly to my taste. My knee jerk reaction was much the same as other commentators ie BTB, but thinking about the circumstances, smoking hot woman, old git on his last legs I might actually have thought, sod it lets do it.

But probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so now he knows she is a whore, living with hiim for money fucking others for sex

divorce the slut and sue the others, start with criminal charges of basically kidnapping and false imprisonment. Why accept the risk of medical infections because you married a slut who just wants your name and money? When will people realize the cuck fetish if carried to extremes like this is mental illness?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 10 years ago
Does not meet the BS test

"... no one thinks 'forsaking all others' is about sex anymore." You can bend reality a little, but this is a flat out falsehood. It is like saying "we can all walk on water these days" If you are writing fantasy, you should say so upfront.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
really ?

"Forsaking all others" is NOT about sex ?

Do you really believe that most people are willing to accept their spouse exposing them to HIV or other STDs (many incurable) ?

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
You're always going to offend someone

I wouldn't worry about that. It's a rare story that doesn't get someone pissed off or worse.

If there is one thing that DOES piss people off it's miscategorizing it. Putting it under loving wives just doesn't fly there is far too much gay crap here.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Don't pull it

Because some people don't like it or are offended by it,pull it if you don't like it yourself.There are alot of commenters on here who think commentary means reaming anyone who doesn't agree wirh their values,with their holy piety of marriage (which amazingly through history only upsets church and church ladies when women do it,men it is nod nod wink wink),or the idea that wedding vows are what the couple makes of them.I am sure some of the Faux News crowd will get pissed when someone writes a tale with a dyke couple,saying how god made marriage only for straights (funny how the holy holy types are on an erotic porn site,don't think their bishop would approve)...in other words, you will offend someone,writing tends to do that,least writing with any soul.These same types mind you aren't offended that wives are portrayed as cheating sluts and not trusttworthy and cheer when the wife gets beat up or killed.....

The irony here is that I didn't like the story,the wife's plan was horrible,staging a rape,even if a set up,is horrible,to put a loved on through that is inexcusable. If her goal was to open him up that would do the opposite,he would divorce her finding out she would do that to him,seeing a loved one seemingly raped is the worse thing a spouse can have happen,and it would be seen as what it was,cruelty by an unfeeling person. More importantly the sex was non consensual,she tricked him into bi sex.That said don't let the self appointed censors decide for you,I may not like the story but I fully support your right to put it on here...and your writing is good enough that with the right plot it could be hot:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DON'T WASTE OUR TIME

I WISH THESE WRITER'S THAT WRITE THESE CUCKOLD STORIES WOULD WARN US SO READER'S THAT DOESN'T LUCK THIS SHIT, DON'T HAVE TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND THE READERS THAT LIKE THIS SHIT CAN READ IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck that turned out bad

I really did NOT enjoy this! 1*

complete turn off for me

I think this author has it in for males or

husbands, for some reason....does she need closure

in her personal life?

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

The anon idiot is right. There should be a warning for people who don't like cuckold stories. Maybe, oh, I don't know, putting it in the loving wives category.

Don't pull the story, just turn off anonymous comments. The anon misogynists and closet cucks will never be happy, so don't give them a say. The btb crowd in general are cowards and idiots, but the anon commenters are completely worthless.

This was far better than most of the generic, non erotic stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KarenWoods is sub human garbage

Too bad this isn't early 1940's Europe so I could throw your unter minsch ass in a camp. Fem dom is a fetish you mongloid cunt. It belongs in fetish.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Fantasy

Reaches beyond and fills the void left by reality. We all lead mundane lives, like it or not. This is your fantasy and you're entitled to it. I suspect you'd hate the responsibility of controlling a submissive husband in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Doesn't need a comment. Score says it all.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Ha, love how the anons prove my point every time. You're going to remove a story because the kind of sad, lonely little neck beards who make holocaust references because they think they're funny and edgy? The kinds who threaten to kill and rape authors of loving wives stories because they're too insecure to deal with other people having kinks they don't like?

Don't remove the story, leave it up and write more like it please! You've got some talent and I hate to see anyone scared off by the cowards that infest this site, less they prove that the whole category should just be burned to the ground and all the stories wiped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why aren't stupid cunts like karenwooods euthanized at birth?

Stupid douchebag, born without a brain. I guess she can't help what she is.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
Karenwoods

Why don't you make the world a more pleasant place by removing yourself from it? Neck beards? Did some guy with a neck beard decide he wouldn't degrade himself by fucking you so now you hate all men? I'd wish for you to get gang raped to death, but theres no one sick enough to touch you, and whiskey dick renders rape a moot point. Sick cuck wanna be cunt bitch. Too bad your mother's hobo lover wasn't a eunuch.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Aww, does it hurt all the pathetic little 'men' on this board's feelings that much that not everyone agrees with them? And I use the term 'men' in the loosest possible manner.

These are the people you're worried about offending with your story Serafina. They don't need to be protected from things that hurt their tiny little brains because it doesn't fit into their world view that 'cheating bad! me hit woman if she cheats, me big strong man!' They need to learn that this isn't a place where they are welcome, and that will only happen when authors stand up for their stories and their kinks, and don't let a bunch of bitter old men run this site in the apparent total lack of oversight from anyone actually moderating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, this was truly a piece of trash

Can't anyone write a decent story anymore?

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
open your dyke eyes karen

Why do these cuck stories get low scores? The majority of readers on this hub hate them. Who the fuck are you to say who's welcome here? You talk of tiny brains but you have a lump of shit in your skull. If you don't like the majority of readers here Fucking leave. Ten minutes later not a damn one of us will miss your duke ass. Go read lesbo tales or gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Karen Woods..Blah..

Crummy tale. And Karen Wood is what you get when the baby is thrown away at birth and the afterbirth is kept.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Wow, I feel like I have been raped

If it had been placed in group or gay I would never have opened the story. I ceased liking anything about it when she came into the shed. This is pure misrepresentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You'd love to have our comments, but get so offended by them that you request to have the story taken down, which is probably a great idea if KarenWoods is supporting you. You HAD to know what sort of comments you'd get for this shit you call a story, so if you can't take the heat get out of the fuckin kitchen or better yet just send the story straight to KarenWoods since you both get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
True Love

Ain't love grand!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

I love how none of you actually see the irony of calling someone a dyke and then implying that I'm bitter because men won't have sex with me. Or complain that I write femdom stories about a loving husband and wife yet apparently am a lesbian.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I love how none of you actually see the irony"

Are you new here? Classic Closet Cuckolds read every hot wife story then deny liking them in the comments. Call it hypocrisy or irony, but expecting logic or rationality from the closet cuckolds is tilting at windmills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Karen WTF?

Your like fingernails on a blackboard.Just shut the fuck up. If you dont like the comments dont read them you moron.Can you possibly think that your terminal bitching is going to change anything?.Insanity Karen pure insanity. As for complaining about anon comments didnt you say KW is not your real name? Can you spell hypocrite? Desperately sad person KW.If you like a story say so and move on.But you cannot do that can you K?

jsmythe300jsmythe300about 10 years ago
Oh dear...

I am beginning to feel sorry for you Karen because your mental instability is showing even more than usual. I do so hope that you seek help from a mental health professional and stop with this senseless vitriol against those who do not share your very narrow world view.

Good day to you Karen and I wish you luck in dealing with your psychoses.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Why yes, I can spell hypocrite, also don't, you're and I know what the word 'terminal' means, unlike you anon. But please, tell me more about how much of a waste of time it is and how insane it is to respond to comments you don't like. I'm learning so much about the subject of mental illness just listening to you :) As for my name, I at least give a name you can attribute my comments to and an e-mail address I can be reached at, how about you?

And Jsmythe, you're right! Anyone who goes into a comments thread to rant and rave against someone who disagrees with them is clearly mentally ill! I mean, it's not the people telling me they want to rape me or throw me into a concentration camp, they are just paragons of good mental health! Really, I am learning so much from being here, thanks :)

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Karen

If Im not mistaken one of the definitions of terminal is "incurable" .I believe anon had it right Incurable bitching pretty much describes you to a T.As for insanity I believe what anon was getting at was doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.Once again seems to mirror you Good luck Karen Must be tough being perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

KarenWoods clearly has nothing better to do that to keep coming back to read comments and comment on those comments, really pathetic sad little life she lives.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

You guys are right! Someone who keeps reading the comments in a story just to reply to a person they don't like are pretty pathetic, and possibly insane. You guys are proving to be such good examples of sad, pathetic little men that anyone could learn from that examples.

And yep, I sure an angry and bitter, that's why I'm the one enjoying myself immensely listening to lonely virgins and bitter old men try to sound smart about things they don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Karen

Your just pissed off that no one liked Date Night 1 and 2. Sad pathetic human that you are. Seems to me YOU are the one that does not understand.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
This story

Is a PSA for prenups.

Richy47Richy47about 10 years ago
good

Loved the story good work

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
kunt karen

Thanks for the hatemail you stupid cunt. You and whichever other queerbait cock monger. I hope you the two of you made me fucking laugh. The only thing I'd find insulting would be to wake yup and find I was your long lost twin. I pity any sub human slime that shares your dna you hate monger dyke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Karen, YOU must be the pathetic little virgin who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about, you spend so much time spilling so much fucking garbage on ALL stories you don't have time for sex or anything close to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's a great sex fantasy ... Property of Serafina1210

I liked it Serafina, for what it is, or, at least for why I come and read stories at Literotica. I enjoy letting a writer guide my imagination in a fictional story that turns me on. Okay, I'm not bothered by hetero, homo, or transgendered references. I wouldn't take this story down, it was written better than a lot of other pieces of fiction on here. If I don't like where a writer is guiding my imagination, or the emotions the story is stirring, I have enough smarts to stop reading. I read this one all the way and hope we learn more about Becky's other male and female friends. The one part I would have changed, or would have enjoyed more, is if Dave had taken Steve' s ass rather than allowing himself to be reamed. But that is just my personal take, and when Becky put the condom on the table, it felt like either man could have taken it and done the other ... keep writing hot stories like this, don't let others judge you, instead of commenting on your writing. And also ... you go Karen!!! :)

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Don't let the Buggers get you down

I haven't read your stories, but one thing I know about mine: I write what I need to write, what forces itself out of me.

You just keep on keeping on. I won't excuse sloppy writing, but I won't critique content except to note if I like or do not like it. You don't owe it to me to write something I like.

Now, if you self select to a very...ahem...limited audience, expect the comments that will entail. This is, after all, the internet.

And well done for warning the reader. If they ignore that and read it out of boredom...well...too bad for them.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 10 years agoAuthor
Actually decided

not to take it down. 17,000+ views, 11 favorites, nuclear flame war in the comments--what's not to like?

But I have learned something about the importance of carefully signaling the content of stories so that people who aren't into what I'm into won't be taken by surprise.

Love to all,

Serafina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KarenWoods

You're the load your mother should have swallowed. Why do you continue to argue with readers who obviously do not like reading cuck crap? Maybe the attacks on the author are over the top, all he/she had to do was post this in a more appropriate category. Or better yet give the readers a warning first. If cuck shit is posted in LW's then it gets 1 bombed and move on.

Author: Don't like cuck shit being posted to LW's but I will defend your right to post anywhere. Just don't be surprised if your scores stay low here. Unless of course he grows a pair and burns the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your lowest scoring story

What's that tell you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*s Story 3*s Comments

LOL

The comments more entertaining and interesting than the story.

Husband character not believable, at all! As written in beginning he would leave, run

as soon as he was released .

Commentary much more true and honest.

AMerryMan

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

No one is complaining about the low scores. I complain about the personal attacks abs threats that you sad, anonymous little men use. I've in this thread alone been threatened with rape and had someone go for a Holocaust reference. Now tell me anon, what does it say about your anticuck side that /that/ is what it brings out?

To me it says that any rational people in this section are being drowned out by a bunch of lonely, sad, angry excuses for 'men'. And a few self hating, desperate for attention and approval women, before the two that comment here come to tell me I can't point out the blatant misogyny of this portal because they post here too. Protip, if you are married to an angry, bitter misogynist, it doesn't suddenly absolve him of that if you defend him :)

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
Amazing

Story was just bad. The comments are/were great!!! Might just have to flag this story so I can come back to the comments again.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 10 years ago
Excellent writing

The gay sex isn't my thing but the story was well done I thought. You write very well - I haven't read the comments, but I gave the story 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The kink and the double standard

While clearly not everyone on this site enjoys the above portrayal of a man being dominated by the will of his wife, people must admit there is a certain hypocrisy to all this venting towards the author. So what if this sexual fetish is not to your taste? You can simply move along.

If this story was about a woman being turned into "slut" by her dominant male partner, many complaining here would merely nod their approval.

It is said that criticism is largely autobiography, and the comments here really drive the point home. Are men here really so threatened by this content? how fragile must their manhood be that they can allow no sphere to portray the "feminization" of a male character. Do men here really imagine that no one else really appreciates this fetish, and the author is merely baiting all you folks? if that is the prevailing view, then you folks have learned little from this site

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the surprises

Some of the content here is not my cup of tea but I did enjoy the story and the way it was told. You are a true wordsmith and the use of the language helps with the storytelling. I'm an older reader, pretty open minded, and you did a good job of teaching me some of the current views of sex, sexuality, and interpersonal relations. Thanks for the good story. I'll read more of your work and thank you for sharing the fantasies and the realities.

LightflickLightflickalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Not my cup of tea at all, but so well written you certainly have talent.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
My worst story

You shouldn't have read it. But whoa! Look at all those favorites! Where did they come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE TIDES OF CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE

PUTRID EVER AFTER UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My main comment?

Post this garbage in Gay Male so NO ONE needs to read it. And with 24000+ views and 17 idiots "favoring" it you should get the idea that this was a horrible story. Some people will favor anything just to piss people off. That's what this story did - pissed readers off. Guess as an author that's your choice. But this was simply disgusting with not a single clever, original or interesting part to it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
A 2.x average score

Should have warned you not to read this. If you've read to the end, you have no one to blame but yourself.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 9 years ago
It's already been said, but

This is a nice piece of writing, much more finely crafted and original than the usual dreck that gets published here. The subject matter is not my cup of tea and some of the characters are reprehensible in their actions, but the story is told in a compelling way and I enjoyed it. I hope you will write more. I gave it a 5 that I hope offsets some of the 1's the foamers gave you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It didn't,,,,

take long to tell what a piece of shit this is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
same goes you dear annony. It took no time to realize you're a ass hole

I gave it a 5 because you didn't like it and for the effort of the writer made to piss you off

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
It never fails to astonish me

how this story continues to be read and to stir up strong feelings. It is by far my lowest rated story, and yet it has received more views than all but one of my others. It has many more votes than any of my others, and more comments too.

And yet I never meant to stir up passions. It was an experiment, as the headnote explains, and I innocently dropped it into the Loving Wives category not knowing much about how things worked here. The response was a fast education.

I'm glad for those who've enjoyed this, sorry for those who have been offended by it, and grateful to have such a responsive readership here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star just to let you knoe I hated this crap

Totally trash.It made me sick.This is a fucked up story about a cheating wife who made her husband a cuck by manipulating him.I think she is just a GOLD DIGGER CHEATING SLUT.

Don't post such shit

RKreaderRKreaderover 7 years ago
Another 1* and a suggestion for a better ending

At the point where Becky unlocks the shed, he charges out swinging a long-handled garden spade, rescuing his wife. When the proverbial dust settles, the guys are lying about bleeding and groaning from concussions and broken ribs, while he is calling 911, asking for police and an ambulance. He is telling the cops that these 3 men were raping his wife. He insists that all 3 be arrested for rape, and they are cuffed and taken away. Meanwhile Becky in babbling incoherently saying "no, it's all a mistake". He ignores her while the men are loaded into an ambulence.

As in all good LW stories, when she finally attempts to explain her plan and logic he just presents her with divorce papers.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

She taught him a lesson. Cheating selfish bitch. I would have ended it when she opened the door and revealed her duplicity. No violence just no further relationship .

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 7 years agoAuthor
Golly!

This story was published in April '14; why is it suddenly drawing comment in January '17? Listen, folks: I don't mind the one-star votes, but why would you want me to give you an ending like those of all the other LW stories on this site? If there's anyone here who doesn't want to read the same story over and over, see my "Augustina's Confession," which will give you yet another unusual take on the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is your lowest scoring story...

Because the assholes that make up this genre don't have a grasp on the English language. The definition of what kind of stories that are supposed to go here is in plain text. What they read is, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" but what they think they read is "Married bitch whore cunts who stupidly cheat on their perfect husbands and pay for that mistake with an inch of their lives".

The story is fine. It's the fucktards that read this section that aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story about a real relationship

The latent BTB sissys will lose their minds over this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was icky, an' I dinnent like it....

....I guess some characters are bound to discover they're really closet bi-sexual.

But any way you shake it, Becky's just a slut.

No long term happiness with her. Because now he knows she's been fucking around in New York. Looks like divorce number four isn't far off....once he gets clear of the situation he's in and can think for 5 minutes.

Nope, as much as she captivates him, she's poison and he'll do a runner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful whore

Stupid story about a guy wh should just cut off his nuts and give them to his wife, the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So you are gay, what of it?

A lot of authors and readers in this venue are. The rest of us can tell by the stories and the troll comments.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Turd in the punch bowl.

Talk about the object lesson on LW voting and comments, wow. Love the Serafina sass, but this story just blew away my believability index.

A healthy, mutually satisfying, sexual relationship between a couple with a 40 year age gap between them. Unlikely, but possible if you accept lottery winning type odds against it.

A jealous husband so controlling that he can force his young wife to stay home for weeks, yet becomes a willing bottom gay submissive after watching a staged rape scene. Unlikely as the age difference and when combined seem a bit contrived in the Literotica sex scene flowchart kind of way.

I can enjoy a story with characters or acts I don't get into, but there has to be something else there for me to buy in. I am a Serafina fan, but this deserves to be his/her/zir's lowest rated story (wirh the standard 0.5 deduction for a cuck story in LW).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore wife throw the bitch to the curb and let her have nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i am not sure why he kept the cunt i would have packed her shit and one of the guys could have taken her with them apparently wedding vows meant shit to her the effing slut

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
garbage

I'm curious besides a mentally ill person or someone abused as a child who the fuck does the author think would accept this shit?

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Where to start?

1. This is one of the most unusual loving wives stories I've read.

2. I like it!

3. KarenWoods is da bomb. I do think I'd like to know her.

I always cringe when reading a revenge or ill considered- by the character- 'teaching moment' in a story about infidelity or polyamory. So called vanilla sex partners need a lot of gentle persuasion to get them to accept what are for them radical practices. You gotta unlearn being sexually uptight just as you have to unlearn bigotry. Both are taught us- it ain't in our DNA. And a lot of folks never manage it. But we do it in our real lives, revenge or teaching a lesson I mean, all the time. It's only distasteful when somebody else does it, right? The shock tactics employed by Becky....shocked me. It strikes me as a hell of a gamble.

I think though that I prefer to see it as a morality play with a message about our innate possessiveness and jealousy which surely is how you intended it. You managed to put in a few licks (heh heh heh) about sexual preference and homophobia too.

The Loving Wives audience is a tough crowd.You won the red badge of courage just for confronting it. So three cheers for you, Serafina1210, and fuck the trolls. That's what they came here for, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Property Of Dave

I laughed when I read that. Without asking me, my wife got a tattoo of a heart with my name in the center. I asked her what she planned to do if I died? Without missing a beat she said, "No problem. All of my boyfriends in the future will have same name as you. And when I scream your name during sex, you won't know I am thinking about my boyfriend, not you."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Because

I read the story because of the comments, just to see if it was as bad as advertised. It was, no further comment needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Several lessons learned from this mess

One - if you post it - they will come. Good comments, bad comments, comments from people that never actually read the story. And they will continue to come as long as Literotica exists. The Internet lasts forever. Two - I think the biggest mistake was putting something that has gay male elements in the Loving Wives section. Gay Male trumps everything. Three - The next biggest mistake was making your characters both unlikable and dumber than stumps. All of these things add up to a giant train wreck. Not a single clever, original, sexy, erotic or entertaining thing about any of this messy tale.

1 star

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutover 4 years ago
Fucking lovely!

5 Stars. Nice twists, hot sex, I'm hard now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lmao the absolute state of “doms”

The tantrums this got - from the crowd that welcome actual rape - is amusing and proves that men who self-identify as “dominants” are weak and silly.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Bitch ass writer

Skipped through this shit to see if the husband would kill them all but you make him look like the pussy ass white weak racist police. I see why y’all despise the negro. He is superior yet you say you are. With a gun you are and letting other men take your wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

The biggest load of crap I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

*sigh*

Just another bullshit slut/cuck story. Not worth the time it takes to read it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 2 years agoAuthor

More than eight years after this story first appeared on this site, it's still drawing outrage. Makes me proud! I've got to say, though, it used to draw a better class of trolls.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

different. No outrage from me

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Not my scene at all. I am very happy with my monogamy.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sucks

This is a terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was certain to bring the trolls out in droves. It would be interesting to do a psychological study on guys commenting on stories. The degree of anger still surprises me. If reading cuckold stories evokes distress in theory you think they would be avoided but that's not the case. I like your writing very much, the subjects can be challenging but good writing is good writing regardless of the subject. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And then he divorced her. Easy peasy

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

No thanks I don't have any experience with it but having a cock shoved up your ass sounds just a wee bit much ......

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Cock up the ass? No wonder Ic69 loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Property of divorce court. Nobodys THAT stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous