Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YUH-Yeah, I guess lady."

"My name is April, and we don't do walk-ins honey. You're gonna kick fucking rocks baby." She motioned towards the guard who powerfully yanked me off me feet, dragging me down the narrow corridor.

"FUCK, I DON'T EVEN GET TO FUCK YOU, SHIT APRIL!!" I knew I hadn't found what Malaya wanted me to discover. I had to stall or find a way to stay inside the club.

"Wait." The guard stopped, obeying her instantly.

"You were walking around like an idiot, only messed around with two clients, so I figured you were some kind of reporter looking for a juicy story."

"Nuh, no April." She was talking to me but looking down at my erection.

"Is that right?"

"I was looking for you; I want those big ass titties around my dick!" I tried to sound uneducated and street, failing miserably. April smiled, seemingly affected by my crude admission and endorsement of her charms, motioning to the guard who released me. She waved the guard away before cupping my chin inspecting my face.

"If you fuck with me, I'm going to be in your ass until next year, honey. I mean it, you'll be out on 42nd looking into car windows when I'm done reaming your shitter out, baby. Still want an audition, huh?" She looked like she expected me to run, but I took one for the team kissing her hard. Both of our lips were smeared with her cherry lipstick.

"Okay, we'll play." April licked her lips caressing my peck, twisting the nipple painfully.

Using my cock as a fleshy leash, April led me into an unoccupied alcove containing a lounge booth and a small table containing another of those huge fishbowls filled with condoms. She stole another kiss seeming to get off on the contact wrapping one of her short, chubby legs around mine, before mounting the booth on her elbows and knees. Her pale ass while wide was decidedly flat with an intricate tattoo barely hidden by her corset. I rolled two condoms on my length as she watched before placing my foot up on the seat adjacent to her knee. She'd referred to this budding moment as an audition leading me to think there was some further trick yet to be uncovered as I glanced at her rather worn looking labia. This woman was definitely what we used to call a bust-down as I decided to push the head of my cock into her backdoor finding it unexpectantly tight. April looked over her shoulder grinning her approval. My suspicions confirmed led to my member ramming the end of her tunnel repeatedly as I mounted the chubby woman froggy style.

I was worried because April was obviously experienced beyond my years, so I decided to go the marathon route as rough as humanly possible. This seemed to do the trick as her wide butt bounced hard against my pelvis, staring to drift off to the side at intervals until she was yelping loudly from the barrage. I was no where near climax, essentially fucking to save myself from a beating and public humiliation. There was no doubt I'd be tossed out onto the streets in my birthday suit without my clothing should I fail to satisfy this short, chubby woman. Her back flushed red signaling my efforts were starting to bear fruit. I was mashing her into the couch cushions with the wrecking ball like cadence taught to me by Carry Anne McIntyre. I drove my cock deep into her cunt, balls deep as she looked up euphoric. This added to the rolling humiliation as I used my charms driving the busty dominatrix over the edge in a screaming fit. Before she could recover, I yanked her around facing me, pushing her down on her back continuing the rough treatment I believed she wanted.

"Better watch it or I'm going to start thinking you really like me." She warned between labored gasps of pleasure as I reached down yanking the cups of her corset down causing her huge, sweaty breasts to flop out. Freed of confinement they were larger I thought semi-pooling into her armpits. I'd never really been a tit guy, but even I had to admit that April had the biggest breasts I'd ever seen on a woman. It was different than I'd been used to as of late, adding fuel to the fire in my loins as she pushed her enormous boobs together creating this mountain of cleavage that was impossible to resist. Her areolas were pinkish, big as saucers with visibly erect nipples. Only Catherine Brennan could give this woman a run for her money as I covered her massive tits feeling her nipples tickle the palms of my hands. She was extremely wet, almost dripping onto the worn, cracked plastic cushions. I'd gone automatic mode letting my balls slap against her chunky butt, plunging her depths until she began loudly screaming in the shrill childish voice that caught me off guard. Her breasts were jiggling and flopping wildly about as she slid around under me in her own perspiration. I found a source of inspiration pulling out as she lay there gasping only to enter her mouth from the other end of the couch. April let her head hang off the edge of couch taking me directly down her throat. Her lack of a gag reflex was amazing, so much so that I was able to, make out the impression of my cock just beneath her skin.

"GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!!" This skill sent me over the edge as I pulled out mounting her chest with my balls directly over her face. April rolled right through my roughish actions reaching up to cradle my cock between her breasts as her tongue slathered precum and saliva on my sack. Her enormous breasts looked incredible wrapped around my length pointed towards her feet. The buoyancy and pressure on my girth was incredible as I pumped the deep valley between her huge tits while simultaneously tea bagging the chubby dominatrix. I beat and slapped my cock all over her mountains in brief intermissions before losing it fucking her tits until they were beat red with visible hand prints all over her pink flesh.

"UUUHHHRRGGHH FAAAAWKKKK, I'M CUMMING ON THESE FUCKING TITTIES!!" The first stringy rope of cum shot straight down her torso leaving the milky skid mark as I let the successive blasts soil and defile her awe inspiring tits leaving an oily mess in my wake as I backed off looking down at her flushed features for the first time in what was probably twenty minutes.

"Oh, uh wow, I didn't know." April's wig had fallen away revealing a shock of wet, stringy looking, blonde hair. She was gasping hard finally reaching up to find that part of her disguise was missing. I panicked as she sat up with great effort. I retrieved her wig and she snatched it from my hands staring daggers.

"Sorry about that."

"If you can keep this a secret, we're so fucking cool." Her huge breasts were drenched in my cum, running slowly down her torso with some of it pooling in her crotch.

"I can keep a secret."

"Have fun." April motioned and the curtains behind me were thrown open revealing two huge yellow jackets. The men ignored me helping their employer up by supporting her weight between them. I breathed a sigh of relief as she disappeared from sight. I dropped down having a seat to peel the used condoms from my penis. I'd have to keep my head on a swivel for the rest of the evening until I found what Malaya had me searching for. My head was thumping as I walked back onto the even more crowded dance floor. The loud pulse pounding music didn't help either and my vision was partially blurred from the latex mask covering my face.

"Son of the bitch."

I navigated the crowd, working my way through the crowd, drawn to another of the narrow corridors at the other end of the floor. Something caught my eye, drawing through the popping and bumping revelers drawing close enough to see something that made my blood boil. There were four women sitting there with one particular woman wearing a red, form fitting dress that I remembered. It struck me odd that she wore the dress at my twelfth hour of my defeat. Jong Park was dressed for a fucking party and she wasn't alone. There were three other women there, two out of the trio unknown to me but sitting center was my nemesis, Ms. Frakkes a.k.a Karen McIntyre. She was still dressed in the suit from our encounter earlier that night. She was doing a couple of lines of coke from a small mirror on their tabletop.

Just like that it became clear as day why I was here. Malaya had brought me here to see what was hidden beneath Karen's wafer thin veneer of humanity. This club was truly where powerful women let their hair down away from prying eyes and I wanted a closer look. The quartet was having a grand old time with Karen, the obvious leader of their little cabal. The music seemed to reaching a crescendo subtly changing into some sort more relaxed sounding hybrid music as I approached wondering what I was supposed to do that wouldn't leave me behind bars again or worse, in the custody of April. I noticed one of the women, some homely redhead shaking an empty bottle of wine angrily. I snagged a replacement bottle of bubbly slowly working my way towards their table. All of the women were staring at Karen's phone laughing wildly like untamed harpies.

"Yeah I'd fuck him again if there weren't any hard feelings." I'd entered their sphere hearing Jong Park's answer to a question that probably concerned me. The women continued laughing as the plate was passed around.

"Jeez, you're like a fucking goat." Karen replied rubbing the snowy residue away from her nose.

"BAAAA-AAHHH!!" Jong replied making the others laugh as she made the V-sign with her fingers, sticking her tongue between the open digits.

"What about you Karen?"

"No fucking way; but I have to admit almost cumming when those rent-a-cops were going all Rodney King on his dumb ass. Made sure he got to see the kitty while they were cuffing him."

"You're so nice; gave dick boy an early Christmas present." Some slightly, chubby woman of Latin descent replied. Her lime colored hair cut in a "butch" Paige boy style and men's suit spoke to her proclivities.

"Keep him hot and bothered on those cold, lonely nights." Jong cut in eliciting more laughter.

"I don't fuck losers; especially some leftover from my mom's laundry basket."

"He still had a huge cock."

"Look around, he's nothing special; pick your poison, it's on me." Karen motioned toward all of the hired help including myself. She was waving a wad of cash in her hand as the homely redhead noticed me watching.

"Boy, over here!" I remained still watching from the entrance to their little alcove holding the bottle in both hands as if offering it to them.

"They don't like to be called that." The lime girl cautioned.

"He'll get over it; over here-HERE BOY!!" The redhead waved her own wad of cash in my direction ignoring her friend's warning. I unscrewed the bottle taking a deep swig as the women watched except for Karen who began texting on her phone.

"Apologies all around uh, brother; come and fill my glass, now!!" The redhead had an Australian accent that enhanced her snotty brand of bigotry. I didn't know if the woman could detect that I was glaring at them. I walked over swinging the bottle slightly not knowing if I was going to lay it across the scalps of either Jong Park or Ms. Frakkes. I filled all of the women's glasses except the redhead. I picked up her glass filling it with my backwash before returning to the corner I'd been perched at watching their unchecked hubris. The women looked around at one another before bursting into laughter. I leaned against the wall with the bottle stroking my member in plain view of their table.

"Pardon me but I think that fellow wants to have a go." Despite my egregious actions, the redhead still took a sip from the wine glass.

"Well, he's certainly qualified in my book." Jong Park gave me a smile and wink that went unacknowledged. I went so far as to add a little extra looking away using my body to communicate how much I didn't want her.

"Well excuse me all to hell, babe." Jong Park looked amused before doing another line of coke.

"That guy is looking at Karen."

The lime haired woman replied alerting her friend who casually regarded me looking up from her phone. We stared at one another for a few minutes in what seemed a test of wills as she probably expected me to look away. Her eyes finally dipped low to the erection I was nursing. I let her take it in expecting nothing as I took another deep swig from the bottle before turning towards the dance floor. Karen and her friends were left with a view of my backside before I lost myself in the crowd. Clubbed to Death was playing in loud, intrusive fashion as I walked the living rows of dancing people standing in the center of the floor. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest as the rage overtook me resulting in a loud primal scream instantly drowned out by the music. I was stricken with the powerlessness of my situation, angry that I could do nothing to the woman brought from Germany to fuck up my life. I took another drink from the bottle to calm my nerves illuminated by the repeated flashes and strobing lights that offset the darkness on the dance floor.

Karen appeared on the dance floor moving methodically towards me with the same stark expression on her face that I'd come to hate. As the patrons parted it became apparent that she was nude. Her statuesque body and exaggerated curves were testament to genetics and a strict workout regime as the elder McIntyre child took her time walking across the dance floor giving me ample opportunity to take in her countenance. The beige spike heels on her feet gave her a height advantage as she stalked closer to me sure of herself, supremely confident. She almost didn't look real with a figure akin to a literal super heroine. Every bit of her was sculpted looking like she'd been born of marble ready to sit atop some pedestal. Even from afar she was radiating a brilliant confidence that was staggering. That briefest of moments we'd initiated eye contact had triggered her competitive streak. I'd issued a challenge to the entitled princess that could not, would not be ignored. This woman was built to succeed, coddled and told that she was better than most, always. It was her greatest strength and would one day be her greatest weakness.

"I'd like another drink, please." She stood before me shaking out her platinum mane for effect.

There was no indication whether or not she recognized me as I stood there trying to figure out my next course of action. Karen's hand was suddenly caressing my bicep sliding down until she'd slid the bottle from my hand. She looked from my face to the bottle with an easy going smile before taking a drink. Her beauty was as undeniable as the monster hiding behind it.

She seemed to glide in closer than I believed I wanted measuring the wine bottle in her hand before looking up into my eyes through the leather mask. Ms. Frakkes had completed her mission, and this was her choice of victory lap. It was even more surreal than what had come before leaving me with this sort of out of body experience as I found the bottle in my hand again as she leaned in licking my peck.

"Another drink please."

I poured the remaining liquid down my abdomen over my diamond hard tumescence never breaking eye contact as Karen got my meaning. She slowly squatted down placing her hands on the dance floor oblivious intentional or not to the mass of people around her, gingerly taking me between her plump lips. She began working her head back and forth gradually picking up speed as I poured some wine along my length into her mouth. This seemed to ignite her passions further taking it up another notch as Karen began getting sloppy. Saliva and precum mixed with saliva bubbled from her lips, drooling down her pneumatic breasts onto the floor. Karen subtly changed position rising vertically on her knees completely throating me to the hilt. Her nails were suddenly clawing into my naked butt as she tried to push her face down even further. The elder McIntyre disengaged coughing and gagging, wiping her mouth with her forearm before quickly throating me once more. This time se only drew back halfway vacuuming her lips on my length pistoning her head back and forth. I palmed the sides of her head pushing deep into her throat as she struggled to accommodate me. Karen wrapped her arms around my thighs tightly as if she wanted to be choked to death with my cock. I was shocked at the savage nature of it all, mouth completely stuffed, face flushed red as she rocked and trembled before breaking contact to avoid passing out. Karren sat on her shins gasping loudly. Her large breasts were noticeably heaving from exertion. She cupped the undersides of her breasts looking up again, her lips curving into a snarky smirk.

"GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!!" That all too familiar look on her face reminded me that I was dealing with Ms. Frakkes. The woman who saw herself as something else born of privilege and wealth. This woman made a career of ruining the lives and dreams of other people. She made it her business to break me and wreck my life all because I'd crossed her mother.

"GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!! GAKK!!" I took her mouth and throat fucking away not for pleasure, venting by using her body to disperse well earned aggression. We were both drenched in sweat catching the strobing lights in a sort of Wagnerian display. It was as if small unpredictable displays of string lightning struck around our bodies.

Her platinum locks were matted to her head, her mascara running down her face in black, oozing tears as my cock slapped her lips and cheek. I found this disturbing joyous expression on her face that made me doubt her sanity. I grabbed a handful of the hair at her scalp, fucking her mouth for a few seconds lubricating my member for the ultimate indignity. I positioned her face between my large hands placing my cock dead center between them, locking my thumbs. Ms. Frakkes a.k.a. Karen McIntyre was forced to give her very first "Face Job" as I roughly sawed my penis along her plump lips, her thin nose and forehead.

The first burst of cum comically arched over the top of her head leaving a milky, gooey trail along her scalp. I kept fucking away at her face as my fingers became soiled from the subsequent bursts until I had nothing left to give backing away. I looked around noticing that a number of had become interested. More than a few visibly disturbed people were staring as I looked down at my handiwork. Ms. Frakkes was now nothing more than a submissive cypher wearing a mask of my semen over her beautiful, face. She sat there without reaction, breathing hard through the mess, even creating a cum bubble or two which popped as I pushed through the crowd. I noticed some yellow jackets in the vicinity figuring I was seconds away from being tossed in front of April. There was a pervasive smell of weed and other more controversial drugs wafting through the air as I searched for the entrance to the rave that I'd been ushered through. I came across two masked brothers going at it, one bent over while the other railed his shitter without mercy for a group of jeering women who tossed wads of cash onto their joined bodies. I knew I'd never look at female suits the same way again.

Yellow jackets were starting to appear in droves as I worked to lose myself in the crowd becoming increasing anxious to make my escape. I swatted at the hands grabbing and groping at me until I nearly lost my sanity. Two other guys were screwing the disgusting old woman that dogged my steps when I first entered the dance floor. This seemed to break my fear as I chuckled watching the female degenerate getting stuffed from both ends. Before I could move on. I was illuminated by several Maglite's captured by security. I was escorted to the entrance I'd been searching for and shoved into the small crimson tinted room containing all of the latex masks. April appeared alone without bodyguards grinning wildly as she pulled the heavy door closed behind her.