Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do one little favor and look what it cost me."

"Uhm, sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about; looks like I triggered you babe. Do you know who you just fucked with? She could shut this place down by herself in ten minutes if she wanted."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything; just do your little magic trick, sweet cheeks." I was puzzled as April slid the door open revealing the disheveled Ms. Frakkes. The short, busty dominatrix received a thick wad of cash leaving us alone. I was glad I hadn't removed my mask yet facing my nemesis.

"You weren't hurt, were you? I told them not to damage you." I knew better than to answer noting her unfamiliar body language and tone.

"I'll pay anything you want; show me more."

I was blown away as she stood before me a demure mess waiting for me to humiliate her further. The woman was almost unrecognizable smeared makeup and wet, stringy hair from our time on the dance floor. She reminded me of a story I'd heard while hanging out with friends about how a lot of wealthy suits secretly had guilt complexes about the people, they screwed over on a regular basis to get atop the societal pyramid. This usually manifested in fetishes like BSDM or even more extreme measures. Ms. Frakkes wanted me to use her in any manner I deemed, and I hated her more than content to leave her at the center of that dance floor covered in my cum. Now she was standing in front of me wanting more.

"Please hate me; I deserve it master."

My hands shot out to her neck pressing down as if to choke the life from her body, instead drawing her towards me. Ms. Frakkes didn't budge or scream as I licked a wet trail along her cheek before shoving her towards the unfinished brick walls. I was figuring this out as I went along noticing a series of thick leather paddles. I snatched one down measuring it in my hand with a few air swings before looking in her direction. The statuesque blonde assumed the position pushing her incredible, huge butt out in my direction.

"YAAAASSSSS, MASSSTER!!" Ms. Frakkes cried out as the thick, reinforced strap collided with her right butt cheek. I paused for a second, still surprised by her elated response before laying in a series of hard strikes making sure to hit the same general area on her huge cheek several times in succession.

"YAAAASSSS, PUNISH ME MASSSSTER; FLOG MY EVIL ASSSSSS!!" I obliged the power broker focusing my efforts on the left side until it matched the right. Her screams were more of elation than actual pain. I tossed the belt on the floor noticing a half full bottle of wine off to the side on a small table.

I grabbed her platinum locks wrapping them around my fist which forced the beautiful degenerate to bend over as I poured some wine down her gullet making her choke. There was a small, worn, circular ottoman discarded in a corner that gave me ideas. I shoved the beauty, motioning and snapping my fingers in the direction of the furniture until she got my meaning. Karen Frakkes easily positioned the ottoman in the center of the floor looking for my approval and earning it with a foot to her huge butt. She mounted the ottoman on all fours as I had a drink to steel my courage before using my bare hand to spank her naked ass, making it slightly jiggle. This woman had a hard body leaving her butt to feel like a spongy muscle beneath my palms. Her enormous ass was a crimson mess, almost glowing orange from the abuse. She was breathing loudly through her mouth almost sighing from the skewed attention. She perked up when I poured some wine on the welts. I noticed one of the bondage masks remining on the rack and the interesting eyeless feature. Ms. Frakkes didn't complain when I slipped the mask over her head leaving only her nose and mouth visible.

Her disposition and desire for rough, nasty sex wasn't lost on me as I took the time to slip three condoms onto my length. Using my pointer finger, her covered head was pushed won until it touched the top of the ottoman cushion leaving her prostrate before me. I stared long and hard, disgusted at the hidden side of the woman who'd ultimately defeated me in the real world. She willingly laid at my feet like some savant after being treated like the sexual deviant she was in front of an audience. Karen's huge, welt covered ass was swaying back and forth in front of me, her strong womanly scent heavy in the air.

"MAAAAASSSSSTER, YAAAAHHHH FUUUCCKK ME; I NEED IT SOOOO BAAD!!" Her huge butt slapped loudly against my pelvis as I hit her with deep, penetrating long strokes. I hated that she sounded elated to be used in this manner but couldn't deny what was in front of me any longer. Ms. Frakkes never intended to sleep with me, only using her body as a distraction while she set me up to fail. Now, the chickens had come home to roost in the form of Malaya Padilla who'd given me the opportunity to take a little back from the McIntyre's.

"JA, nimm meinen großen Arsch und lass es bluten, Meister!! PUNISH MICH, UM DICHTER MEISTER ZU SEIN!! FICK MICH DU SCHWARZES BASTAD!!" The platinum amazon had begun to speak in her adopted language as I yanked her shuddering cheeks into my pelvis.

"Oh ja, ich brauchte einen guten Fick von einem echten Mann, der weiß, wie man eine Göttin anfasst!!" She was slobbering, literally drooling as I plunged into her backdoor up to the hilt. The circular ottoman was just big enough to allow me to mount her from the top in the bulldog position. I found a well-used shitter that spoke volumes about this woman's hidden proclivities. I almost considered pulling out to roll on another condom as Karen went into hysterics, screaming loudly as if she were being murdered.

"Oh ja, ich komme so hart auf deinen Schwanz!! JA MASTER, ich bin IHR, ALLES ICH!! Nimm es alle Meister!!" Halfway through her screaming orgasm, I was triggered exploding volcanically inside her bowels as the door slid open revealing a few yellow jackets and some of the other guys who'd entered the underground club alongside me. Gene followed looking at my progress amused as I silently responded shrugging my shoulders. I waved him over cautioning him to remain silent with a finger over my lips, whispering instructions into his ear.

"BITCH, YO' FAT ASS BELONGS TO MASTER RICK, NOW!!" Gene yelled trying to deepen his voice with mixed results. He was going to be my surrogate voice so that I could avoid detection. I changed positions placing her head directly under the ball of my bare foot.

"Oh, gawd yes Master Rick; I am yours now and forever to command!! I will do whatever you want master!! Ich werde Yopu als meinen Herrn und Meister befolgen, deinen Willen tun und deinen Feinden auf dem Kommando Abfälle hinterlassen!!" Me and Gene looked at one another and the other still present guys and security both shrugging at her declaration of undying loyalty to her fictional master.

"WHO ASS DIS, BIATCH?!!" Gene yelled again, stifling a laugh.

"IT'S ALL YOURS TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE!!" Ms. Frakkes screamed wiggling and shaking her bounty unknowingly in front of the others. I noticed one yellow jacket covertly take a photo of Karen's huge, reddened butt with his phone.

"Good, that's what I want to hear because I'm gonna give you all the cock you'll ever need-RIGHT NOW!!" Gene realized he was talking normally changing back to his crappy, black guy voice at the end.

"YES, GIVE IT TO ME GOOD MASTER; PACIFY MY NASTY ASS WITH YOUR THICK COCK!!" I hopped down sharing a knowing look with Gene and the others watching as he began with her backdoor, raw. The other guys weren't going to pass up the opportunity lining up behind Gene. One of the yellow jackets attempted to jump in line before being snatched away by his partner.

I'd had enough of this weird atmosphere sliding the door open at the opposite of the room finding the first room that led into this carnal inferno. I dressed quickly before realizing I was still wearing the mask. It was work peeling it free of my head as I took a peek back inside the small lounge finding that anarchy had broken out. Ms. Frakkes was being judiciously railed in all available openings while security struggled to stop a fight between the remaining members of the hired help. I guess some of the guys had tired of waiting their turn. There was no one manning the outer door as I slipped back out into the alley finding daylight fast approaching. I managed to get a lift back to my apartment noticing the mask on the passenger seat as I exited. There was no power in my apartment causing me to stumble around in the fading darkness until I found the battery powered lamp. I opted for a cold shower to wash away the sexual decadence. Halfway through my shower, I crouched low sobbing uncontrollably. Only my ringing phone on the bathroom sink was able to halt my despair.

"Yeah?"

"Heard you made quite an impression; but I probably wouldn't go back if I was you." Malaya's voice wasn't much of a relief.

"I wasn't going to do that anyway."

"Hey, you okay?"

"You wanted me to see them; see what they were doing."

"This-is a win for our side; I know you fucked that uptight cunt. Heard you did one hell of a number on her, too. Jong Park likes to drunk dial when she's high. Ms. Frakkes ready to hit you with the glass slipper and keys to the kingdom, too."

"She's disgusting."

"I need to know you can go the distance; we need to be on the same page from here on out. So, is this path a go or not for you?"

"What are you getting out of this?"

"That's not important for you; are you ready to take another slice of humble pie to those snotty bitches or not?" Her voice changed sounding strained and intense as she chided me.

"Yes."

"Read the text and look at the photo but get some sleep. You don't have to be there right away, so hit it up at one." Malaya hung up without a word leaving me to my own thoughts. I checked my phone finding a photo of this black girl with a huge frizzy mane of hair. Inspected the photo realizing that she looked familiar but couldn't place the face. There was an address attached but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I dropped off into deep slumber.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

I woke with a start almost feeling like I'd been smothered in my sleep. I looked around the room finding nothing but the flashing light on my phone. I studied the photo left for me earlier in the AM, still unable to place the face. I googled the address finding that it was another hotel, not as expensive as the one where Carry Anne was staying. I arrived at what was little more than a glorified motel still puzzled at the reason I'd been sent, finding another text that listed the girl's name and room number. Capri Johnson was an enigma to me as I walked over to the house phone in the lobby dialing her up. The call went straight to voicemail as I panicked checking my phone finding that I was almost an hour earlier than suggested. Urgency lent speed to my efforts as I ran over to her outside facing room, finding the girl from the photo emerging from her room in a one piece swim suit with towels and a large plastic looking satchel bag draped over an arm.

"Let me guess, my mother sent you, right?" She scowled as I stopped just short, almost bumping into her.

"Uhm, how'd you know?"

"Because of the way you were running over here like your life depended on it."

"Yeah, well you got me."

"You were supposed to be here at two; I wanted a swim before we went to dinner and I need a dress too." She sounded annoyed with her vocal cadence reminding me a little of Courtney McIntyre, but this girl was a little older and more relaxed sounding.

"O-kay, we can do that, Ms. Johnson."

"Geez, you don't have to be so formal; wanna join me at the pool?"