Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't do that." Her intent seemed clear as I wondered if she were already thinking of some way out of the shit storm I'd created. She'd threatened me with a weapon and taken me hostage before actually assaulting me sexually. Maybe she wanted some physical evidence to justify blaming me for my own death. Karen motioned towards me gesturing towards the floor that she wanted me on my back. I slowly got down on my knees as she continued frantically snapping her fingers for me to lay down flat.

"Fick mich." Her impressive super heroic physique was accentuated in aggressive terms as she ripped her blouse open revealing a matching brassiere that seemed a size smaller than needed. Her areolas were partially visible along with her left nipple. Hard tan lines spoke to Karen's love of swimming and tanning. Buttons rained down pinging on the unfinished floor.

"You're having a breakdown; flipping out Ms. Frakkes. We need to get you some help." She stepped over my body planting her spike heels on either side of my pelvis. I looked up finding the Beretta pointed at the center of my face. She was squinting staring down the gun's sight at my right eye before she relented squatting down over my still erect penis. Positioned in a standing squat, Karen motioned with the weapon towards her sex wanting me to "connect" us. It didn't take much as I gingerly positioned my cock upright touching her lower lips. This insane woman was beyond wet, dripping her generous essence was drizzling down my shaft as the head parted her lips. She surprised me letting her dead weight do the work as she slammed hard down on top of my crotch. She was as tight as a vice seizing up around the base of my member as a primal scream escaped her lungs. A deluge of wetness ran down over my balls as she lurched forward arching her back. Her beautiful insane face inches from mine. Karen was gasping for air breathing through her mouth.

"Oh my god, it's true." She whispered.

"It's true?"

"I felt it that time, knew something was different; you really hated me so much that you were actually trying to hurt me with your cock. FUCK-I was so-so happy." I wriggled around under her trying to disengage Karen, but she shoved the weapon under my chin.

"Don't shoot me."

"You wanted revenge and now you have it; you'll never understand what you did to me at that club, what it means finding out it was you all this fucking time. You bastard, I should unload the clip into your fucking face!" Ms. Frakkes was an emotional wreck.

"Please let me go."

"How? Why would I do that after what you've irreparably done to me, you bastard?"

"Karen?" She snarled becoming more animated as we became an entanglement of limbs. She truly was her mother's daughter as I realized what she was trying to do, raising my legs into the air until my balls was cradled between her thick thighs. We were mashed together with her assuming the dominant missionary position over my prone body. Deja vu reared its very ugly head once more in months as Carry Anne's eldest daughter mounted me in what is called the amazon position. Her cunt was almost unbearably tight as she began dipping and working her wide hips using me as a living dildo. Her own mother had done the same the night she'd first taken me using fear and blackmail to keep me in line. Now her daughter was doing the family proud humping me frantically trying to find some intangible only she was privy to while threatening my life. She covered me locking her arms around my neck and right shoulder in some kind of relaxed chokehold.

"You made me-CUM; it was my first time ever FEELING something like THAT with another person!!"

Karen's huge butt was bobbing and bouncing wildly on my cock, while her torso remained eerily still. The wetness was abundant and distinctly audible with a sort of sticky sound Karen Frakkes a.k.a Carry Anne McIntyre II fucked me silly caring nothing for the world around her. It was hard keeping my palms flat on the dirty floor as she pushed her knees behind my thighs forcing my spread legs higher into the air. The crazed lawyer maintained a death grip one of my ears while pressing her weapon against my neck.

"Everybody always kisses my ass, but you HATED me ENOUGH to FUCK ME RIGHT!! You SON of a BITCH; I'll tell you what happened when mom took me on that FUCKING cherry vacation!! NUTHIN ASSHOLE!! I fucked six guys with cocks BIGGER than YOURS and I FELT NOTHING at ALL!!" Tears mixed with mascara ran down her cheeks in darkened droplets hitting my face.

"You're having a breakdown; let me help you. We can go to a hospital together."

"I am not having a breakdown; I wanted your cock inside me. I wanted to FUCK YOU." Her eyes widened framed by mascara smudged from crying as she lost it. Her hips were rising up a little higher as she continued impaling herself on my cock taking us both to the precipice. I was about to cum hard inside her raw.

"You've got to stop; I'm not wearing a condom!!" She laughed at my panic working that much harder knowing I wouldn't try to stop her because of the weapon.

"Give me a pretty baby." She gasped, half laughing, half hyperventilating.

"NO KAREN, NOOO!!"

"Fick mich." She uttered once more in German.

Her enormous ass was pounding me into the dirty, unfinished floors as she twisted and bobbed crazily wanting me to impregnate her. My thighs were tightening up as I began to orgasm. A weird crazy smile formed on her face as she suddenly clicked the safety on the weapon, ejecting the clip. She also ejected a round that was in the chamber. Karen tossed the Beretta on the floor with a loud thud. She'd disarmed herself, so I figured I might be able to take her roughly shoving her off of my body.

"Have a baby with me." She pleaded as I rolled away standing up.

"That's not happening, lady." My crotch was impossibly wet with what I hoped was precum and saliva. There was a slight smell of urine mixed in there too as I watched her just sitting there staring off into space.

"I'll take care of you; never work another day in your life, master." I quickly pulled my pants on trying to look between her legs worried I'd cum inside before she dropped the weapon. I'd been so scared that I wasn't sure what'd happened. A rope of cum was hanging web like from the head of my cock panicking me even further. She'd gone off the rails once I showed her that mask and Malaya knew it.

"No, I won't; stop it."

"You'll love the baby once you see her; I'm raising our child gender neutral when she comes." I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about panicking as I tried the door. I continued jerking on the doorknob finding no success.

"SHIT!!"

"I want to feel you inside me again, penetrating my frigid cunt until its filled with your semen. Keep our baby warm inside, be a family with us. What'll I tell her when she asks about you?" I felt my sanity slipping away as Karen pulled on an errant strand of her platinum hair. I reached for the doorknob luckily short as it was suddenly propelled across the room skidding to a stop against a wall. The door swung open revealing Malaya Padilla, who took one look at both of us resting a short sledgehammer against her shoulder. I retrieved the Beretta and the clip from the floor making sure to keep my eyes on Karen.

"Come on, I got the bike parked in the garage."

"What about her?"

"She's done let's go." Malaya tugged at my arm pulling me towards the door. I didn't know if I should stay there in the insanity that we'd created, but my petite Asian savior would not be denied slapping at my shoulder until I walked into the corridor.

"Man, do you just fuck your way out of every problem, or what?" Malaya asked once we were inside the elevator.

"How'd you find me?"

"Bluetooth tracking device on the keys I tossed into her ride; she never checked. Signal became muddled when you drove into the parking garage over here."

"I wish you'd come sooner; Karen nearly blew my head off."

"Please, she's wanted you since that fucking underground party, she just didn't know it yet."

"You knew what would happen if she saw that mask; knew it was me?"

"I figured as much."

"Thanks, because of that shitty plan, she might be pregnant."

"You're an idiot."

"I don't want a baby with a nutcase, rich or not; this was some fucked up shit Malaya; she assaulted me!"

"She raped you; geez, stop being so fucking P.C and get a clue for once. I study my targets and I know she's just trying to cover her ass! Matter of fact, I bet you a hundred dollars that she calls you up tonight to stick it to you about that fake shit."

"Eighteen years of my life is worth just a hundred bucks?"

"The world is worth eighteen years of your life; you did what I needed you to do." I was still worried while this woman was talking like we were betting on a football game or something.

"And what was that?"

"Took a valuable playing piece off the board; Ms. Frakkes was so wrapped up with that banana of yours that she missed that dinner, lost her bonus and probably her job by morning." The elevator door opened to the empty parking garage. The escalade I'd arrived in was crashed into the concrete median with the doors opened on the drivers side. I noticed the driver still behind the wheel duck taped to the seat. I was too far away to see if he was conscious as I glanced over at Malaya who was sporting a fresh lump on her temple.

"What's that mean; what have you done now?"

"Let's take a ride; you drive." Malaya handed my helmet over, donning her own as we mounted the Ducati. I glanced back towards the elevator half expecting Karen to emerge but found nothing. Malaya deftly removed the Beretta from my pocket hiding it in her windbreaker. I found myself about five miles out from the wharf the minute we cleared the building. Malaya nudged me wanting a U-turn into a gas station across the street from the abandoned building. She disassembled the weapon tossing it into the trash as I noticed several utility vehicles pulling into the parking garage before we continued.

"Malaya, are you ever going to tell me what's going on?"

"I already told you, come on; we're late to the coming out party."

"Huh?"

We rode back into the downtown area stopping just outside this five star restaurant that I recalled from my days with Chrystal. She'd mentioned wanting to work there when she completed her studies. It was huge, designed with these large panoramic windows facing out towards the street which allowed people walking by to peer inside at the decadent ambiance. It was way outside of my wallet as I looked over my shoulder at Malaya. She smiled pointing back at the window. I soon realized that she was looking at the McIntyre family sitting around a large table being tended to by several, hard working servers. There was a veritable banquet being presided over by an anxious looking Robert McIntyre. I followed his nervous gaze across the table surprised to find Capri Johnson amongst the assembled. Her adoptive parents rounded out the table. I wasn't surprised to find Chrystal missing, probably on the lam after assaulting me with a bat. Ms. Frakkes was already accounted for as I looked back at Malaya who nudged me to look once more. Several police officers accompanied a few men in suits surrounding the table. I watched the chaos unfold as Mr. McIntyre was cuffed and led out of the restaurant in front of his peers. Carry Anne took a sip from her wine glass before following them outside. We sat adjacent to the window as Courtney stood eventually following them out, her eyes focused on her phone. Malaya nudged me directing me to park the bike in the restaurants valet area.

"What now?" I asked after we'd dismounted.

"We have dinner, I'm famished." She took my arm walking us inside, greeting the maître d' who escorted us to the vacant table. Capri was still sitting there with her adopted parents as Malaya waved like she'd been invited.

"What are you guys doing here?" Capri asked, looking confused by our presence.

"We were just in the neighborhood, saw you sitting here and thought we'd come in and say hello. Oh, hey, foster parental units." Malaya shook Capri's father's hand quickly grabbing a seat beside him as the balding gent looked over at his wife.

"Uhm, Phillip-Phillip Johnson, and you are?"

"Malaya Padilla, I know your adopted daughter." Both of them looked over at a visibly stunned Capri, who looked at me in turn.

"You did this, didn't you?" She was referring to Robert's arrest.

"No, I had nothing to do with it."

"Now, now Capri; I think the word you're looking for is insider trading. That shit's illegal as fuck." Malaya was already filling her plate grinning at Capri's adoptive parents. The elderly couple didn't know what to make of the situation as Malaya tapped the empty seat beside her for me to sit.

"What's going on here!!" Phillip asked indignantly monetarily stopping Malaya in her tracks as she regarded the couple.

"Not to be a spoilsport at such a lavish repast, but you two better toddle along and cash those babysitting checks before the feds get into Robert's accounts."

"Phillip?!!" Capri's elderly mother reminded me of a softer version of Judi Dench as she regarded her husband visibly worried. Both of them looked at one another before slowly getting up from the table.

"You're really gonna leave me here?" Capri asked her lower lip quivering.

"This is important, you know we've got that second mortgage to think about and your father's health, too." Phillip averted his eyes as his wife explained away their actions.

"Could you pass me that bottle of red wine before you two vultures go chase the money?" Malaya didn't flinch when the bottle was slammed down in front of her. I was frozen, not knowing if I should sit down or remain standing. I watched Capri's parents rush out of the restaurant.

"Why'd you do this to me? We were working it all out, were going to be a family, together." Her words were measured, the emotion palpable in her voice.

"Sorry." Was all I could offer as Malaya spit out her wine upon hearing my simple apology.

"Capri, you weren't working out shit; those fuckers were just dangling a carrot in front of you so that good ole boy Robert could trot you out in front of the media as his equivalent of "my black friend". Man, you are so fucking indoctrinated, babe."

"Malaya!" My chaotic associate shrugged her shoulders digging into her stacked plate. I turned back right into a broad open palmed slap across the face as Capri stormed out leaving me alone with my personal devil's advocate.

"Don't worry about it, you can work it out with her at the party." Malaya helped herself to more wine.

"What party?" Malaya tossed a small paper flyer on the table. It was a copy of an e-invitation for a party "Courtney McIntyre" was throwing at the Brennan estate.

*************************************************************************************

The street leading up to the Brennan estate was clogged in both lanes with cars as a multitude of young people from all walks of life similarly filled the streets on either side leading up to Catherine's home. There were already a platoon of parking enforcement employees towing some cars, but it would take them a few hours to even start making a dent in the situation as Malaya continued doing her chaos magic on the rich family that had been making my life a living hell. This mysterious Asian woman was living up to her promise in spades as we stood by watching like ghosts of Christmas past or something. The network of hackers I'd seen had done the job, sending e-invitations to what looked like half of the city as droves of people squeezed up the streets to the mansion. Some of the decidedly elderly looking neighbors were standing in front of their homes watching the procession, a few looked amused.

"Hey cutie, what're the three things best in life?"

"Huh, what?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!!" Malaya snickered at some inside joke only she knew, it was a head scratcher for me when she nudged me with an elbow.

"Damn, you've really got to take some time to enjoy life, man. My pop culture reference went right over your head."

"Whatever, so what is the purpose of this other than trashing Dean Brennan's house?"

"I wanted to visit; it was either this or driving a garbage truck through the front door. But, I wanna set a good example for you, so I went with the funny." She grabbed my index and pinky fingers, drawing me alongside her into the side of someone's house opening a gate. We strolled right past some bohemian types having a get together in the backyard to the adjacent alley. There were a few people walking towards the mansion as she took my arm leading me up to the Brennan house. I understood that her gambit was a successful ploy to operate freely and keep the authorities at bay. Ms. Frakkes had been neutralized making the rest of her targets that more manageable. Mr. McIntyre was probably sitting in an interrogation room with a bunch of lawyers dealing with his issues, working out a plea deal of some kind. Chrystal and Carry Anne McIntyre were the missing pieces and that worried me to no end.

"Which one are you thinking about, now?" Malaya asked.

"The two who started this shit."

"Missing them, missing those big, pale butts bouncing all over your junk, huh?" She playfully cupped the underside of my package laughing when I snagged her wrist.

"Cut it out."

"Do you remember what I told you right after we slept together?"

"Something about going with the flow, right?" Malaya looked at me shrugging her shoulders making it feel like we were on some date. Other potential guests, youthful trespassers ran by us on their way to the Brennan estate. I tried to relax but couldn't help thinking about Gen. I won deed how her modeling job was going trying to fool myself that I would see her again. The European beauty had been clear about not wanting me around when she returned, it stung hard. I felt cheated out of a relationship that mostly existed in my head other than the few times we'd interacted.

"I'm serious, you need to get out of your own head, man. You're your own worst enemy, I'm already doing the heavy lifting, so just enjoy the ride."

"Sure."

"For a guy that gets laid all the time you're incredibly uptight; promise me you're going to at least try to enjoy yourself. I'm officially declaring this downtime, so have a little fun, promise me, okay?"

The alley we were traversing quickly became congested with people as the Brennan estate came into view. It was a scene of utter chaos as loud, thunderous electronica filled our ears. As we got closer to the home, I could feel the vibration of the music on the front of my body. Strobing lights filled the air around Catherine's home as one of her neighbors, some middle aged guy in pajamas and a bathrobe yelling into his cell phone. The never-ending phalanx of random guests managed to collapse a chain link fence leading into a private parking area at the back of the house. In this concrete area there were numerous people hanging out drinking. There were little pyramids of beer cans strewn about that guests were helping them selves to as I narrowly avoided being hit by some kid doing skateboard tricks. Malaya snatched me out of the way of another skateboard kid, yanking me through the door into the spacious backyard filled with people dancing and waving around glow sticks. I wasn't prepared for the sonic blast that hit my body coupled with the sight of so many undulating, sweaty bodies. All kinds of people were here getting their part on with no fucks given. I could barely see the house through the bodies. There were semi-clothed and nude people frolicking in the pool. Malaya slammed a Heineken into my gut nearly knocking the wind out of me as she raised her own bottle for a toast. We slammed a few down before she continued maneuvering me towards the house. I was disoriented from all the visual and audio overload.

1...34567...10