All Comments on 'Bad Man Picks Wrong Family'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
That was...

...an interesting exercise. I have to admit, it's fun when the good guys break the rules and the bad guy pays. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Loved It!

As someone who doesn't travel to the Nonconsent/Reluctance portion of this site very often, this story hit the spot.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
That was fun

Thank you for a great read!

ellyneiellyneiover 14 years ago
As someone who loves noncon stories

I gotta say this was hilarious. Very fun.

A rapist getting extensively abused, such a lovely theme for a noncon story. Definitely a theme worth exploring with a more arousing effect in mind. Ok, maybe I got a bit turned on when he was raped in the ass but that's only because I'm in a mood tonight, normally it takes a bit more finesse to tease my fetish (that'd be noncon-fantasies in general, if you were wondering).

Very alluring story description btw. Totally irresistible. (Especially at a time where there are no alluring story descriptions on the normal noncon stories...)

Did I smell a little prejudice and presumption in there? Did someone have a little presumption that normal noncon-stories glorify/justify rape?

Maybe not, but just a reminder to noncon-story-haters: There's a big difference between enjoying fiction and wanting something to happen to someone for real.

If you read a good horror story, you wouldn't be assuming the author to be a mass-murderer wannabe, would you? ;)

(If you would, you've got issues.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Basically sounds like most families should be

without the extremes of course. Both my daughters are martial artist. Wont talk about mine and me except to stay away a bit. Laffs. Harm one of us we have no problem with ending your existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great read-- can't wait for the sequel!

C'mon SPEN, let us know how they got so delightfully perverted, practicing in the safety and comfort of the family abode. We ALL know that Sonny is really bi, ushered into manhood by both his loving parents. And as for Daughter, three words: Naked CIA Karate!

Thanks!

rubyinnaturerubyinnatureover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story, so many great elements!

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 13 years ago
love it!

This story rocks. Everyone gets payback, everyone gets to shove the rapist's own words back in his face. The whole implant thing was a bit far-fetched, but hey- it's fiction!

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I love this story great writing thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
funny as hell

Thank you for writing this story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Great Job

I loved the pay back but every member of the family with there own specialty seems a little much but its all in fun. Well done

bluewillybluebluewillyblueabout 12 years ago
Great story, loved it!

Great job, enjoyed the twist, excellent plot and writing!

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 12 years ago
Great Fun

Don't you just love it when the baddy gets his. In large doses! Well written and convincing, although it's not meant to be factual. This is fiction, and damn good fiction at that. Mind you, god help anyone who does wrong by the daughter. Daddy might get VERY cross!

anubeloreanubelorealmost 12 years ago
Hey, "ellynei". Yeah, it's a bit long. It's late, and my literary condenser isn't functioning properly.

(I use the universal form of "you" here quite frequently. I addressed it to "ellynei" because s/he was the person who brought up "real" noncon/reluc stories in a positive fashion. The "you"s are not meant to address solely that individual. As I said, they are universal. Thanks.)

Hmm...there's really no nice way to start this, so I'll just get right to it. No, miss, or good sir, I would NOT expect a writer of murder mysteries/horror stories to be a serial murderer. On the other hand, in murder mysteries? The murderer/act of murder is not glorified or considered good, or justifiable. He is caught, and the act is what he is punished for. In noncon/reluc? all too often, the tales are about some worthless maggot raping a girl and enjoying it, then getting off absent consequence. Or the raped individual starts to enjoy it and falls in love with the rapist/doesn't report it because it was "so good!". And the despicable material doesn't get better from there.

So no, the stories are not "reality". However, for the most part, they ARE descriptions of vile, horrific acts, that proceed to glorify said acts, and describe them as healthy sexual behavior/fantasy. And I do not care what way you twist it, if you are aroused by rape, you have an unealthy fantasy life. The only psychologically acceptable reaction to horrific acts of sexual violence, fictional or otherwise, is disgust.

That is not to decry "dominance" fantasy, or even "forced" roleplay on the part of two loving partners. It IS however a condemnation of the mindset that would permit DELIBERATELY HORRIFIC stories, which intentionally CONDONE said horror within the text, to be written and published, all while brushing off criticism with a glib "it's just a fantasy, loosen up!" to its critics. Stories where the unwilling sex partner is left -as an example- sobbing in pain at the end, while the rapist exhults...are nothing less than sick. Violent sexual crime is not a topic to scribe sexual fantasies about, even if you provide the trite preemption "fantasies are not reality, rape is actually a terrible thing, blah, blah, blah..." at the beginning of the tale.

Some of the things people on this site enjoy reading about are pretty damn disgusting, from the standpoint of a moralistic observer, or even simply an objective one. I freely admit that I even share many of those same illicit preferences. Sexual violence/rape, however, is not merely taboo and "gross" or some similar adjective.

It is horrific, vile, irrideemable, despicable, and utterly unforgivable. So no, it is not "cool" to jerk it, or "jill" it, to stories that utilize rape as the primary erotic driver. Nor is it acceptable to pen them. Write about incest/interracial sex/erotic couplings/romance/non-human/bdsm/group sex/anal/gay-male/lesbian/fetish/etc, etc all that you wish. None of those scenarios involves causing physical, sexual, psychological damage to someone by raping them, then getting off to it. They're just...icky...to some people. They don't HURT ANYONE in the text. At least if they are written properly. Noncon/reluc, however? If IT is written properly, it DOES contain those things, and glorifies them. And that is sick, no matter how you spell it.

-Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comment on the story and the previous comment

Love it when the baddy gets his. Fiction? Yes, we knoooow that. So what !

As for the long diatribe of a comment - he is probably accurate in all he said (tho' I couldn't be bothered reading it all) but so what? He wants to mouth off? Bully for him. To the author, great story. Mucho gracias, bro.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
yeah!!! the good guys win. great story well written!

The author put the plot line together then 180° spin and Voila! The good guys are down then they are not a little erotic tidbits then back to the drama. Quite simple but very inventive and creative. A little bit of Walter Mitty blended in here I suspect. Everything jellied perfectly even little James Bond action at the end. The author did not hold back on the extra cold plate revenge which put this story over the top. Bravo Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved this!

It was well written and makes me smile, I love that they got revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

so original- absolutely fantastic!

bluemoves01bluemoves01almost 9 years ago
5 stars

First time i have given five. Say no more except that i do not like non consent and reluctance either

MESSmeMESSmealmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I loved it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

Always like when the bad guys get fucked in the end. Literally.

Ha

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
I love the out come.

I reaally liked what happened in the end as far as giving the bad guy what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Interesting Rehabilitation of a Sex Offender

The Gibbons family techniques of crime prevention would probably not pass muster with the more "enlightened" advocates of criminal rehabilitation (especially of sex crimes), but nobody can deny that this "Leroy Collins" will never, never, NEVER attack an innocent family again!

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

well, it was written well and all, but i didn't get much out of it,,the gibson family was not really hurt ,beat up a little is all, they were getting revenge for the previous attacks??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Payback Is A Bitch

I hate non-con and rape stories, and excoriated an author earlier for not putting up a non-con warning on his story. I liked your warning, especially when I thought back a few decades to a dear friend that was raped at 17 by a serial rapist. Your warning and story kind of made me smile for her.

MzBeaMzBeaalmost 4 years ago
Good!

A little too violent, for my taste, but extremely entertaining, nonetheless! I enjoyed his torment, perhaps a bit TOO much lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo very good

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

I love a a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.