All Comments on 'Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 02'

by Rusty_Zipper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapters

Don't wait so long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what wonderful exciting stories you write

m'y goodnesss l love jour stories.. thé way you write Thank you so much for all your hard work and energy

piercedtoypiercedtoyabout 7 years ago
This is how to write!

A central mystery and subplots. This could be mainstream fiction with that level of plot development. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story !

What happens next ?

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Story Update 06/14/17

Thanks for your positive comments. Much appreciated more than you’d think.

People keep asking where's chapter 3.

As of 06/14/17, I'm still writing it.

Yes, it takes a long time for me to write stories. Can’t be helped.

My only excuse is that I work fulltime and I'm often exhausted at the end of the day.

I'm not a young man.

I write when I have time and when I'm in the mood.

It comes in spurts (figure of speech).

Anyway, please be patient. The story will indeed continue. Time is the main issue. Never enough.

Rusty Zipper

mia_deniermia_denierover 6 years ago
Awesome story

This is a great story, same goes for Dad's Kinky New Wife. To Service is Divine was already mind blowing, but from there you grew with every new story in quality. It is great to see how you evolve as a writer. I admire that you find the energy to write besides having a full time job. You are one of the few writers whose stories I come back to read again and again and their fascination doesn't wear off. Your stories always put me into a state of arousal, glue me to your words, until there is only one way out: to come with shaking spread thighs, my fingers frantically turning the heat of my swollen pussy into fire, my throat moaning and gurgling like a wound animal, ... Thank you for doing this to me with your stories. Hope you find the energy to continue.You have a fan community waiting ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you write such good stories..

l absolutely love your stories.. l have been sending them to people, cant wait until you write more.. l check everyday..thank you..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusty_Zipper@Rusty_Zipper
I'm an amateur author that writes smut. I have aspirations to one day acquire the skill to write a normal story that will be published (If I can get my twisted mind out of the gutter).