All Comments on 'Baggage and Fantasies Ch. 01'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1over 14 years ago
Super HOT

I like a good build up, and this series is going to have it. Well-written, with good character development, it's a winner. Can't wait for the next chapter(s). I hope this is a loooooong story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic story

Cant wait to see where this story goes to. More please.

OldCrashOldCrashover 12 years ago
Howdy!

This is the first comment that I've left, but I had to tell you that your stories are very, very good. The sex parts are clear and cleanly done, none of the slam-bang stuff that many writers use to make a supposed sexy story but rather they are imaginative and easy on the mind and inner eye.

Like you I'm an old fart, an RVN vet and a former teacher; or at least I assume you are those things from the way you write. I'm also a writer of erotic stores for fun and a real world writer for money to keep my coffee habit intact.

In any case, I wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading your tails, so thank you and keep them cumming as it were.

Crash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want . . .

to be the lead character in this story (and several others you have written).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous