All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 16'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 12 years ago
Keep them cumming

Wow I can't get enough of all your series! You put them out so fast too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

i absolutely love this series, please keep them cuming ... they are amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well wasn't that a hardy breakfast.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Just

Finished Chapter 16 and the Whole story to this Point has been a Wild Ride. Like the Characters and was Wondering will he end up with a Harem what with Gina,Nancy,Shanna,Shannon,Summer,& Mom not to forget Lela.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Every species is allowed to defend itself

I like the story but I think the idea that a gamer, a guy who blows up aliens for fun, howbeit in a game, would be so squeamish about defending his home planet. Every species has the right to defend itself against an aggressor, regardless if that be against another human or against an alien invasion. Why did you give Summer a disposition of being reasonable and make Nick such a pussy?

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77almost 4 years ago
Alright, now

Yes, most would agree that killing in the defense of yourself or others is justified (though I don’t think it ought to be the first, best, or only option.) But unless you’re a fucking sociopath, you’re gonna feel guilty about taking a sapient life. That’s not a sign that you’re a wimp, it’s a sign that you meet the minimum standards for being a halfway decent person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess all those war veterans who came home with emotional issues from killing must be “pussies” according to some child who is such a badass that they have the right to judge others. If you know not what you speak of then maybe you should remain quiet and let the adults talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous