Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers

Shanna titters, and I know I've won her over. "Keeping our temperatures up, huh? Is that what we're doing?" I feel her lips along the underside of my jaw, and turn my face down to hers, enjoying how soft her lips feel against mine.

Her tongue presses against my teeth, and I open my mouth to let it in. Our mouths writhe against each other, as her hands roam my back. I let mine drop down to her ass, cupping a cheek in each hand.

"Oh, really?" she giggles playfully, breaking the kiss.

"Absolutely," I reply, more confident now as I grope her more firmly.

Her hands slide down my back, until she has a hold of my own rear. "Oh yeah?" She gives my cheeks a squeeze, and this time I have to laugh at her playfulness, until her hands slid around to my front, and grasps my hardened manhood through my jeans. "Holy shit!" she steps back from me for a second, and I wonder what's wrong this time. "Is that thing for real? It must be huge!" Her hands are now fumbling with my zipper, and despite the cold air, when she pulls my member out, it stands tall and firm. It's a little odd, doing this in the complete dark, but it seems to add to the eroticism at the same time. "Mmm, I can't wait to see this in the light!" she declares, gripping it around the middle. Her fingers aren't able to make it all the way around, and despite myself, I'm grinning from ear to ear (not that she could see it).

"Why, thank you!" I tell her, the words turning into a moan, as the cold air surrounding my cock is wonderfully replaced by the warm, wetness of her mouth and hand. Placing my hands on the back of her head, my moans grow in volume, matched only by the slurping, sucking noises she's making.

I can feel her saliva dripping from my balls as her tongue and soft lips slide up and down the end of my shaft. Every time she pulls away, the cold air immediately cools where her mouth has been, only to be re-warmed a moment later, as she swallows me back into her mouth. The sexiness of the whole thing is starting to get to me. Unexpectedly she pulls away and pinches me at the base of my cock.

"I know your close, but not yet." I think she stands up, and I hear her fumbling with her clothes, then she gives a sharp yelp. "Damn, it's COLD! Hurry up and slide that in me before the saliva freezes. I need someone warm against me, and something hot in me."

Blindly, I grope my way forward, till I find her bare ass facing me. I can feel her cold pebbled flesh. Grabbing my large meat, she starts to rub the head against her already sopping wet slit. We both moan at the contact, and I can't stand the cold much longer, so I give a shove, feeling the tip of my penis punch past her inner labia. Shanna grunts exclaiming, "Holy fuck, that thing's a beast! Hurry up and warm me up with that thing. I'm freezing!"

Obligingly, I start moving my hips back and forth, slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her hot crevice. I keep my hands on her hips, and help move her against me, as we slowly screw in the pitch black freezer. After a few minutes, I feel myself hit her deepest parts, and she grunts again.

"Okay stud, fuck me hard now!" Her words are like music to my ears, and I pick up our pace.

"You are TIGHT!" I nearly shout in bliss, as I pull almost all the way out, except for the head. Her pussy tries to clamp down hard on me as I do so, only to suck me back into her, until I hit bottom again and again. Some of me is still outside her, but I'm more worried about hurting her, than trying to get completely inside.

"Ung. . . Thank. . . You. . ." Shanna grunts in time to my thrusts. I feel her stand upright, as her hand snakes to the back of my head, and pulls my lips to her turned face. In this position, it feels like I'm going deeper, but that is only because I'm now also sliding between her thighs and ass cheeks.

With her back pressing against my front, I bring my hands around to her front. Finding her clit with my right hand, I slide my left up under her shirt. Upwards it travels, until I feel the bottom of her right bra-cup, only to slip under it, and get my first feel of her firm breasts. They seem to be about the same size as Gina's tits, but when my fingers find her aureola, Shanna goes crazy. Bucking hard against me, her moans grow in volume, muffled against my own teeth and gums. Her juicy hole clamps down tighter on me, and quivers as she experiences a mind blowing orgasm, sending her hot liquids dripping off my scrotum.

It feels too good to hold back anymore, and I let loose inside her without thinking. My fingers pinch her clit and nipple hard as my whole body locks up, except for my spewing cock. All I can do is stand there, as shot after shot of my jism fills up this hot little brunette.

When the waves of pleasure finally stop crashing over me, I come back to my senses.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry! I meant to pull out!" Worry is thick in my voice.

Shanna laughs her beautiful, musical laugh, as she pulls away from me. When my cock leaves her, there was an unmistakable sucking and then a 'pop' sound. I feel her hand on my cheek a split second before her lips brush against mine. "Relax," she tells me, "I'm on the pill, though I definitely didn't expect to be doing this tonight!" She laughs again, and just then the lights come on, as the power is restored. I get my first good look at her, her blue eyes are sparkling, and her chest is still heaving, but between her legs is her hairless crotch, and as I watch, some of my cum drips out of her, and falls into her panties, which are still around her knees.

I look back to her blue eyes, and notice that they have gone large, as she looks at my crotch. Even softened as it is, it's still impressive.

"I got all of that in me?" She asks in wonder, but I can't lie to her.

"No, only to about here," I indicate a spot a bit more than halfway from the tip. "We'd better get dressed and out of here." I remind her, and am rewarded with her blushing as we both get dressed. She give another yelp when my now-cold cum in her panties touches her nether-lips, but otherwise we dress in silence.

I poke my head out of the freezer door, and take a delightful breath of warm air, checking to see that the coast is clear. We both step out quickly, and not a moment too soon, as Bradley comes around the corner a split second after the freezer closes.

"What are you two doing here?" He demands. "I sent everybody home a while ago."

"We got locked in the freezer," Shanna exclaims, and I'm worried that Bradley isn't going to accept it, as he looks suspiciously at us.

"Well, you aren't going to get paid for the time you were in there. Only up to the time I let everyone go for the night." He finally tells us, and we both decide it is time to get out of here.

Outside the storm has drastically lessened, as I walk Shanna to her car.

"I'm glad I have tomorrow off. I don't think I'll be walking straight for awhile." I can feel my cheeks burning as she tells me this, and can only smile in response. "I definitely want to do that again, but next time let's do it in a warmer place, and maybe I'll be able to get all of you in me!" We kiss again, and then make sure we have each other's number, before I watch her drive away, still in awe at what had taken place, and I'd never had to use my ability.

The drive home is slow, the plows re out, but most of the roads I take are rural. Despite my cautious speed, the drive seem to be over before I know it, with my mind on the events of the last couple days. I still can't believe that I have this new ability, or even that I have now screwed two very attractive women. In a daze, I walk up to my apartment, into my room, and fall into bed in exhaustion, still fully clothed.

I sleep fitfully, a simple question repeating itself in my head: "Are you the one?".

Chapter 03

White lights flashing across my shut eyes awaken me immediately.

"He's awake," a harsh whisper sounds in my room, "quick, silence him!"

A thick hand covers my mouth, and it's only then that I decide to try making noises. More hands grab me, and hold me down, as the one with the flashlight comes closer to me, and turns the light so I can see his face.

It's Robbie.

"Looks like it's payback time, dweeb." His eyes are cold in the beam coming off his flashlight, and in a panic I reach for his switches. His fist is faster, as it connects with my jaw, and I see stars.

* * *

My jaw is the first thing I feel as I wake up. An odd moan sounds from somewhere, and it takes me a few moments to realize it's me. My mouth doesn't feel right, and I come to the conclusion that there is a gag between my teeth. Keeping my eyes closed, I hope to fool them into thinking I'm still out, but my muffled moan has gave away the ruse.

"Looks like our little nerd has come back to us," I hear Robbie's taunting voice come closer to me at the same time I feel his switches approaching. "Looks like he needs a little encouragement to WAKE the fuck UP!" Robbie punctuates his words with a fist to my gut, a split second before I can adjust his switches. My eyes bulge, as all the air in me is forcefully expelled, and my stomach writhes in pain. With my eyes now open, I can see that I'm in someone's unfinished basement, tied to a support beam, my arms behind me. "Good. I'm glad to see you're back with us," Robbie's voice has grown menacingly cold. "We want to have a little talk with you."

My eyes are still watering, and I'm trying to gather enough wits together so I can weaken him, when his next blow hits the side of my ribs.

"Enough Robbie," I hear a sweet familiar voice, but it only sends a chill down my spine. What is Gina doing here?

"Enough? Enough!?" Robbie blusters. "It will be 'enough' when he's paid for what he did to you."

I use the distraction to focus my thoughts, and flip his 'bladder' switch, and at the same time push on his 'weak' switch. I have to get out of here. I can feel fear's fingers digging their way to my heart, and I try to push them away, and keep my focus.

Robbie turns his attention back to me, and there is no mistaking the malice in his eyes. "That won't work this time, freak." His punch this time strikes the other side of my ribcage. Thankfully he is weaker, though it still hurts, and even brings an embarrassing sob out of me.

Have my switches failed me? I wonder through the pain that is wracking my body. No, I can still feel the switches, and they HAVE moved. Looking through my pain filled eyes, I can see that his pants are still dry, but something seems odd about them.

"Hit 'im again, Robbie. Make the lil freak pay." For the first time I realize that there are others around. John Malcom, Brent Ratner, Philip Carson, Tony Hansen, and Derek Peterson (the one who had just spoken), are also witnessing my humiliation; all of them on the football team, and all Robbie's friends.

"I want to hear him confess, first" one of them says, and the others agree.

Robbie yanks the gag out of my mouth, and I work my jaw painfully, my face throbbing. "Tell everyone what you did to my girlfriend. Tell them how you raped her, and MAYBE I'll go easy on you."

Rape? I didn't RAPE her! I think. Looking to Gina, I see that she is looking at the floor, refusing to look at me. What has she told them? "I didn't—"

Robbie's right hook catches my jaw, but it's too weak to do more than move my head, though it still hurts where he'd struck me originally.

"Don't lie to us, freak. Gina, come tell him what you told us." Robbie looks to his girlfriend, but she just continues to look at the floor, her shoulders shaking. Is she laughing at me? "Gina?" her boyfriend repeats.

"Gina, tell them I didn't do it!" I plead, and I feel a switch move as I speak, but I can't tell what or where. I remember her switches and I start moving the 'guilt' and 'concern' switches I'd make that first night, and am relieved to feel them move in the opposite direction I'd done then. I only hope she feels guilt for what Robbie is doing to me, and not for cheating on her boyfriend.

"Come on, Gina. Confront your rapist. Spit in his face, and show him you're not afraid of him." Gina looks up at me, and drops her gaze back down again; but not before I see the tears staining her cheeks.

"I-I. . ." Gina trails off.

Two hands grab my head from behind, and turn my face towards her. The fingers dig into my cheeks and temples as their hands hold my head firmly. For a moment I debate on using my switches to stop this whole farce, but stop myself. I have to clear my name first. I'm no rapist, not now, not EVER!

"Look, Gina, the dweeb is helpless. He can't hurt you," Derek's voice says right behind me, as I push harder on Gina's 'guilt' switch.

"I can't," she finally blurts.

"Man, you must've done a number on her, nerd," Derek says. "That's okay. . . We'll do you even worse, I promise."

"No!" Gina yells, and every eye in the room turns to her. Robbie goes over to console her, but she shakes him off. "I lied," she confesses, tears streaming down her face. "He didn't rape me." Her voice is tremulous, and she buries her face in her hands as she sobs.

"What are you saying?" Robbie asks; confusion painting his face.

Gina looks at him then, and I can see anger in her red rimmed, tear stained eyes. "I'm saying I fucked him, and enjoyed every minute of it," she spat. Everyone's jaws drop but mine and Gina's. Robbie has a painful look on his face. "I seduced him, but felt guilty about it, so I lied to you. But I can't. . . I can't let you do this to him. . . Not when he's innocent."

"Like hell he's innocent!" Surprisingly it's Derek who makes the exclamation, and not Robbie. "He still screwed with your girlfriend, Robbie. I say we teach him a lesson, and make sure he never touches another man's girl again." I feel the man's fist hit my right kidney hard a moment after he releases my head, wracking my body with pain all over again. I'd like to say I took it like a man, but it HURT!

"No, Derek." Robbie's voice is barely a whisper, and I'm not sure if I hear him right, through my agony fogged brain. "Untie him." He turns his back on Gina, and faces the rest of the room. "It's one thing to beat up a rapist, but I won't hurt a man whose only crime is being seduced by this slut."

"Robbie, I. . ." Gina reaches for Robbie's shoulder, but he yanks it away from her.

The large man walks up to me, and stares me in the face. I can see that he hates me still, but I have to give him some respect for his actions. He helps to untie me, and I turn to face the room. I know it's wrong, but I feel like I need to get revenge. In a rage, I make two new switches in each man, and Gina.

I flip the first, anger almost bursting from my pores, and watch as their eyes grow large, and their bodies become completely stiff and paralyzed. I walk up to Derek first, and have to look up at him, as Gina is the only one in the room shorter than me. I reach up with my right hand, and pinch the base of his neck where it meets with his shoulder. Simultaneously, I flip the second switch, and smile as he falls to the ground. To everyone else, it would look like I'd given him the Vulcan Nerve Pinch. A truly geeky revenge.

I look to Robbie's other four friends, and can't bring myself to do anything to them. Sure they had helped kidnap me, but none of them had struck me, only watched. I release their 'paralyze' switch, and tell them to go. To a man, they flee the small basement, beating each other out of their way, in their haste to escape from me.

Turning back to Robbie, I feel my anger flare up again, until I see his eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and if that's true, Robbie is in hell. There is no fear in his eyes, only pain, and hurt, and betrayal. "Go," I say quietly (I feel that phantom switch move again), before I can change my mind, and release him too. As he runs up the stairs after his friends, I notice that his pants seemed a little bulky around the waist, and think he must be wearing a diaper. No wonder his pants stayed dry.

Finally it's just me, Gina, and a softly snoring Derek in the dim basement. I debate on giving Derek a few kicks, to pay him back for the kidney punch, but know that the fight is out of me, after seeing how broken Robbie has become.

Turning to Gina, I release her, and watch as she crumples to the floor, crying. "I'm so sorry," she sobs, burying her face once again in her hands. "I didn't think they would take it this far."

"You're right, you didn't think. Get up," I demand, my voice as cold as the storm had been earlier today. She looks up at me, and I feel my anger rising again. This woman told them that I'd raped her. Sure I had used my switches to turn her on, and make her horny, but I don't have control of her mind! I didn't force her to do anything. And for that, I'd been kidnapped, tied up, and beaten. Thankfully my name is clear now, though I wonder what the others will say of the aftermath. "I said, get up!" As I speak, I finally find the phantom switch that's keeps moving without any effort from me. It's a switch in Gina; the one I'd used to make her wet every time I speak, but now it's working on its own, without my direct intervention.

Slowly Gina stands, and I try to be patient, but I'm still seething inside.

"Nick, I'm so sorry—"

"I don't want to hear it," I cut her off. "Right now, I'm in a lot of pain, and have no idea where I'm at. I need you to take me home." Oh, how it galls to tell her that, but I really have no clue where I am, and don't feel like trying to walk through the snow, until I find out. I'm just glad that I'd fallen asleep in my work clothes, shoes and all.

"O-Okay. . ." Gina stammers, and follows me up the stairs. "I'll take you home. It's the least I can do."

Damn straight, it's the least you can do, I think, but don't say.

The night air is frigid as I step outside, and follow her to her car. Every step hurts, and every breath is a chore, though the cold air seems to help, but none of that compares to the pain I'd suffered from overusing my ability.

The drive home is thankfully short, and Gina continues to prattle on about how sorry she is, and how she will make it up to me. I just close my eyes, and let her talk, wishing I could use switches on myself, if only to block the pain.

When she pulls up to my apartment, I get out, and am surprised when she does too.

"What are you doing?" I demand tiredly, still feeling that switch move inside her every time I talk.

"You're hurt. I want to make sure you make it alright." I'm in too much pain, and too exhausted to argue, and truth be told, it helps to use her for a little support, as we walk up to my apartment.

I dig the keys out of my pocket, expecting her to leave then, but she follows me in.

"Oh," I hear an exclamation as I walk into the lit dining room to find Dennis still awake, "what happened?"

"A little misunderstanding," I say, sarcasm dripping like venom from my tone.

"I tried to stop them," Dennis says earnestly, "but Derek held me down as they carried you out. He told me not to call the police, or they'd come for me next." Dennis was a jock, sure, but I can't expect him to stand up to most of the football team.

"And where were you?" I turn and glare at Gina.

"I was brought into the basement after. . ." She replies quietly. "Robbie said he had a surprise for me, and had me blindfolded. When he removed the blindfold, they already had you tied up, and you were still unconscious."

I nod, too exhausted to care anymore. Gina follows me to my room, and I wonder if she is going to help me do everything from now on. Serves her right, for the pain she caused, I think.

"Go home, Gina. Your mom is probably worried about you. I can take care of myself." I can still feel that switch moving every time I speak, making her pussy wetter, and then turn back off when I stop. I wonder briefly if I have accidentally trained her like one of Pavlov's dogs.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers