Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,671 Followers

I watch her for a few more minutes, and notice that she keeps glancing at me too. I can't be sure if it's just because she is lecturing though, and try to ignore it. I concentrate instead on removing the 'itch' switch I'd just made, but it won't move. I spend all class trying to get rid of it, but the only thing I can do is change where she itches when I flip it. Apparently, once a switch is made, it's permanent.

The bell rings, announcing the end of class, and I stand up, both elated at my new discovery, and disappointed by my failure.

"Oh, Mr. Xavier, if you've got a moment, I'd like to talk to you about your last assignment." Prof. Frankens's voice halts me just before I walk out the door, and I turn to look at her. Her cheeks seem slightly flushed, and her eyes seem to be fighting indecision, but she waves me back to her office.

"What's up?" I ask, and am gratified to feel her 'wet pussy' switch move as I speak. Prof. Frankens has been conditioned as well, it seems.

The older woman walks to her desk, rifles through some paperwork, and pulls out last week's assignment. She indicates a chair for me to sit in, while she sits on the edge of her desk, facing me. I'm able to get a good look at her legs up to her thighs, and notice how smooth and unblemished they look. I'm curious if she works out to keep them that well toned.

The professor clears her throat, and I realize I've been staring at her legs for too long. Guiltily I look up at her, but she only smiles as she hands me the assignment.

"It's pretty rare that anyone does so well in my class," she tells me. "The math I teach isn't easy for most students to grasp, but you seem to handle it with ease." Her eyes scrutinize me, and I feel like an experiment in a Petri-dish under a microscope. "In fact, normally you seem to pay very little attention in my class. . . Until today."

I gulp, and know she's right. Usually, I show up to class just for attendance, and to turn in assignments, but otherwise let my mind wonder, or admire her frame. I study the book a week in advance, and rarely have any questions.

But today I had given her my full attention, if not necessarily her lesson. I don't know what I can say, but it probably isn't what I say next.

"You look good today." As I pay her the compliment, I note that her 'wet pussy' switch flips on even more, and actually takes a few seconds before it lessens.

"Ahem, yes. . . Well. . . Thank you, Mr. Xavier, but that is highly inappropriate." She tries to put on a grave expression, but her eyes are sparkling as she talks. "The reason I asked you to stay is to ask if you'd ever thought about joining the math team. You're easily smart enough, and I think you would be an excellent addition. I coach it every Wednesday night, and we would be spending a lot of time together. I mean, with the team of course."

I can sense that she is growing more and more flustered the longer I'm in her office, and a quick check on her 'horny' switch proves informative. I wonder if I can push her over the edge. I flip her 'nipple' switch, and also make her 'itch' switch affect her pussy, and flip it. Immediately I feel another switch move, and know her crotch is getting wetter as her 'horny' switch is slowly moving on its own.

I stand, looking her in the eye, daring her to make a move. "I think that's a great idea," I tell her, using my voice to stimulate her further. She starts to fidget on the edge of her desk, and I watch as she sucks her bottom lip between her teeth. I love the pensive look on her pretty face. I've almost got her, I think to myself.

Prof. Frankens stands up, and I think, here it comes. . . "Thank you Mr. Xavier. That will be all for now. Please lock the door on your way out."

My mind mentally stumbles, and I blink a few times in confusion, unable to change mental gears quickly enough. I've failed. . . Again. . . I do as she asked, and wonder where I'd gone wrong. As I walk away, I feel her 'itch' switch shudder, and smile inwardly as she scratches it. I hadn't necessarily failed; Prof. Frankens's will is just stronger than I'd thought.

The snow is falling lightly as I walk home.

Dennis is gone, but I find a letter from Gina on my pillow, and note that my room has been completely cleaned up. Even all of my figurines on their shelves have been straightened, and the room looks good. I open the letter and shake my head as I read it.

Nick,

I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, or even any level of acceptance. I'm sorry I can't seem to say these words in front of you. Somehow when I am with you, I lose all track of everything else. Please know that I truly regret what I've put you through, and will do WHATEVER it takes to make it up to you. Even if it takes a lifetime. I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but I must ask one small thing. Please, whatever you do, don't shove me away.

Gina

I re-read the letter two more times, just to make sure I've read it right, and then wonder what I've created. Gina has gone from a woman that barely knows I exist, to being willing to be my slave, overnight. It also dawns on me that I hadn't seen Gina in class.

Checking my email, I see one from Shanna, explaining her absence as well. Apparently she had been too sore when she'd gotten up this morning, and decided to just get some rest.

Glancing at the clock, I see I'm going to be late for work if I didn't hurry. I wonder if Shanna is working tonight, and as horny as I am after Prof. Frankens's class, I'm looking forward to another crack at the brunette, hopefully this time in the light.

I'm disappointed though, when I see we don't work together again until next week. I see she has Saturday off though, and think about inviting her to Brent's party. I'm still not sure if I really want to go, but figure why not? With my ability, it could turn out to be rather fun.

I call Shanna up on my first break, and she sounds pretty excited to go.

That night when I get home, Dennis tells me that Gina had stopped by to see me, and told her I was at work. I'm still horny, but don't feel up to the drama that might come with the beautiful blonde, so decide to just go to bed instead.

As I lay trying to sleep, I realize that every time I've used my switches today, I'd done so headache free. Have I become stronger, gotten used to them, or what?

Lights wake me tonight, and I begin thinking I'm cursed to never get a good night's sleep again.

I roll onto my side and open my eyes, expecting to see Gina standing there, or maybe even Robbie, deciding to get revenge after all.

Instead, silhouetted against my window is a tall lithe form, with skinny arms, and eyes that are too large for its head. Its pink skin seems to play oddly with the light. A hand lifts, short one finger, beckoning me to it. I note two small breasts topped with small nipples on its chest, and that it must be a female. Why is she naked I wonder, feeling the fear start growing in my gut.

All other thoughts flee, though, as she speaks, beckoning me.

"You are the one. Come with me."

Chapter 04

A sharp flash of light blinds me, and I find myself no longer in my room.

I'm blind, is the first thing that goes through my head. I must be mad, is the second, as my vision begins to clear, and my surroundings come into focus. Or rather, lack of surroundings. A faint bluish haze surrounds me, making it hard to distinguish where walls are, much less find a corner. The only indication that I'm not blind is the fact that I can see my hand as I wave them in front of me.

Standing up, I grope my way forward, until my hands run across a hard smooth surface. It's cool to the touch, and seems to vibrate with a gentle thrum. Using my foot, I find that the room doesn't come to a corner as most rooms do, but the floor curves up, until it becomes the wall.

"Do not be alarmed," the same musical voice says behind me that I'd heard in my room. I spin around, only then realizing just how hard I'm breathing, as panic nearly overwhelms me.

Don't be alarmed? I want to scream, but my throat is closed. How am I not supposed to be alarmed, when some strange creature abducts me from my room? Some small part of me knows that panicking won't help, and after a few tense moments it wins out. The featureless blue-lit room seems to help me relax, and for the first time, I get a good look at this creature.

She stands only a little shorter than me, the skin oddly pink in the blue light, large silvery eyes that seem to reflect what they are looking at rather than have a color of their own, and the pupils are slitted, like a cat's, only thicker. Its arms are long compared to its thin body, and the hands are each short a finger. I realize it's female, and look again at the two small breasts on her chest. Light seems to reflect strangely about her body as a playful thing, and I realize she doesn't have any hair, anywhere.

"Wh-who are you?" I ask, trying to keep my voice calm, but it comes out as almost a squeak.

"Are you asking my name, or my species?" Her head tilts to the side in an inquisitive manner. When she speaks, her small mouth moves with a fluid grace. Her voice sounds almost as though two people are speaking simultaneously. "As for my name, you may call me Lela. My true name cannot be pronounced with only one tongue and one set of vocal cords. Nor can my species name, though you will just call me an alien."

"A-alien. . . Right. . ." Okay Nick, wake up now, you're having another nightmare. Anytime, now. I pinch myself hard where my ribs are bruised, knowing that it will cause the most pain and wake me up. Well, it does, and it doesn't. It causes plenty of pain, but I find I'm still in this blue void of a room.

"You're hurt," Lela exclaims, and suddenly I'm put in mind of Futurama. Her hands fly up in front of her, and I back up, suddenly wary. Her fingers appear to touch the air in front of her, and the next thing I know, I'm standing in a pool of greenish yellow light. A tingling sensation travels across my limbs, and for a few seconds, my fear and trepidation are replaced with a sense of euphoric giddiness. The light vanishes as quickly as it appeared, and I feel like I've just had a great night's rest. I run my hands over my body, afraid she has somehow turned me into a creature like her, but I'm still human. At least, I appear human. Something nags me though, and after some thought, I place it. Pulling up my shirt, I see that my bruises are gone, and my skin is unblemished. Even a scar I'd received from a peddle-bike accident is gone.

Lela has been watching me silently all through this. We look at each other for a moment, both studying the other. I wonder what she wants with me, and having no idea what is in her mind. My only clue is her telling me that I'm the one. After a moment, I realize that she is almost as wary of me, as I am of her.

"You say I'm the one. The one what?" I ask, almost afraid to hear the answer. The one for breakfast? The one for experimentation? The one for tap dancing, anal probes, or skeet practise? I'm lost, and the fear that had been washed away moments before, starts to sink its insidious fingers back into me.

She considers me for a while, her head cocked to the side again. Just when I'm starting to think she isn't going to answer, she does. "Perhaps my speech was premature. I hope you are the one, but as yet, I can't be certain." She pauses, and I think I'm going to rip my hair out in frustration at her lack of an answer. "You may be the one to save your planet."

My knees give way beneath me, and the floor rushes up to smack me in the rear. Save my planet? How the bloody hell am I going to do that? Make a switch for global warming and turn it off? HA! That would kill me, and I get a headache just thinking about it. "How does my planet need saving?" I end up asking, needing to say something, and afraid of where my imagination might take me if I don't get any answers.

Her hands fly before her again. Seconds later the room vanishes, and I let out a rather unmanly yelp. Lights appear around me, small pinpricks, and I realize I'm looking at space, and can see a small nebula off to my right. Her voice sounds from all around me, and I glance at her, noting her lips aren't moving. This is some kind of recording.

"Please forgive me, if I have frightened you. It's hard for me to speak your language, but hopefully this recording will help explain your situation."

My jaw nearly hits the floor as I consider what's going on around me. I'm in space, a dream come true for any geek, but I'm also facing an alien with unknown intentions.

"Centuries ago, our race reached for the stars, much as yours is starting to do now. We traveled far and wide, and as we traveled we learned. We colonized other planets, and were able to work within their ecosystems. We thought we were alone, as far as sentient beings were concerned, but we found others about two-hundred years after we first left our home soil. After that, we continued to find others at a much faster rate. We shared our knowledge with all we found."

As the recording plays, the room changes, and I watch as other pink creatures like herself, but both male and female (and all naked), leave a small planet, and grow their influence. It actually reminds me of Spore, the video game. I watch them meet interesting creatures, and learn from one another.

"Almost every other sentient species we found descended from herbivores. They were peaceful and trusting. We assumed that intelligence could only stem from a diet consisting of plants" The room shows them eating various plants together. "Then we came upon a primitive race that showed much promise for intelligence, but also seemed prone to violence." The aliens that now showed are small muscular things, red skinned, and covered with tufts of coarse black hair. They have tusks protruding from their snouts, but they don't have pig noses. Their noses are more akin to a horse's.

"We studied this new race for years, before approaching them. They ate meat exclusively, but didn't eat their own kind. We hoped this meant that they could be friendly towards us, another sentient race, and in our innocence, we sealed our doom.

"They treated us well, till we shared what we know, and gave them our technology. They were quick to learn, and ever hungry for more. They began to develop their own technology from what we taught them, and too late, we saw their intent." Silence falls in the room, but my mind seems to supply the sound effects for the brutal imagery that now surrounds me. This new race had taken the benevolent technology handed to them, and created weapons from it, attacking, and actually eating their teachers, before taking to space, and doing the same to other planets. The scene zooms out, and I watch as this new carnivorous race attacks and devours planet after planet. They were getting close to the home planet of the alien I'm with, and I realize I no longer fear this alien, but the red ones now utterly terrify me.

"They were approaching our home planet, and we thought all was lost. We know nothing of weapons. We don't know how to defend ourselves. Then one of our ships found a new planet, with creatures that are primitive to us, but further developed than the demons were when we first found them." The room zooms in on a planet that I immediately recognize as Earth. "This species descended from omnivores, and it's our hope that we can enlist you in our aid, but many are nervous. We fear that you will do as the demons have, and attack us. So we waited, and we watch.

"Somehow the demons have learned of your planet, and fearing that you might become a rival, turned their attention to you." The demon's ships change course, and are now headed for Earth. "It takes many of your solar revolutions to travel through space, and while our planet is now safe, yours is in peril. We argued amongst ourselves whether to warn you, and risk you being another threat to us, or leave you as bait, while we move to other planets that the demons haven't found yet.

"While we watched and studied you and argued amongst ourselves, we found a gene inside many of your race that lay dormant. When we activate this gene, the results vary. Some gain abilities, others simply die. In a very few, nothing happens at all.

"A plan was created, and decided upon. We will activate this gene in as many of you as possible, and if we find one of you that might be able to defend your planet, we would warn that one of your race's impending plight, and leave Earth's plight in their hands."

The room returns back to the blue featureless mass it had been when I was first abducted, and I have to blink a few times to get accustomed to the brightness.

"After watching you during your last dark cycle—" It takes me a second to realize she means last night when I'd been kidnapped, "—I hoped that you might be that one. Despite the aggression that is projected on you, you used cunning and self control to turn the situation around." I also wonder if she'd kept watching after Gina had taken me back to my apartment.

My throat goes dry, and it takes me a bit to work enough moisture back into it, in order to speak. "But that was a small room, not an entire race! And besides, if I use my ability too much, I get pains that knock me out. I won't survive trying to change an entire race."

Lela's head tilts to the side again before she speaks; this time her lips move. "It's like a muscle. When you work a new muscle it becomes sore, but the more you use it, the stronger it gets."

"Muscles?" I nearly shout, exasperated. "Have you looked at me? I don't have a whole lot of muscles, and I can't use my ability on myself, to build any."

She continues to look at me, and it dawns on me that the reason she keeps pausing is to form the words in my language so that I can understand her.

"If it's muscles you need, I can help with that. You have a choice: I can build you up immediately, but then you will be helpless for several days as your body recovers, or slowly over time, and you will be able to continue, though you might be fatigued at first," her dual-toned voice replies levelly.

She can give me muscles immediately? I almost opt for that. Who cares if I'm out of commission for a few days? Then I remember Brent's party, and think about Shanna and Gina. "How long till the demons get here, and how long if I take the slow route?"

Again there is a pause before she answers. "It will take a couple weeks to take full effect, but you have half a solar cycle till the demons arrive to devour your planet and people." I think about how she keeps addressing them as demon's and can't argue with the logic behind it. They definitely look like some demon from an anime series.

The decision is simple. Take the slower route, and people hopefully won't think I'm some weird freak, or more of a freak, who suddenly grew muscular, and practice my ability more in the meantime. I have no clue how I'm going to stop an entire race from attacking and eating the human race, but at least I have six months to figure it out.

Where is The Doctor, Captain Kirk (Picard was a pussy), or even Luke Skywalker when you need them?

I tell Lela my decision and she nods as her hands fly in front of her once again. It occurs to me that she is typing on a screen only she can see. The light that surrounds me this time is white, and instead of feeling giddy or tingly, I feel very weak and tired. I wonder if this is how Robbie feels every time I use his 'weak' switch.

While the light does its work, I study Lela some more, and can't help but notice how the light plays across her small breasts. I realize I'm getting hard looking at her, my lust never having been slated tonight, and a curious thought enters my mind. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with her?

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,671 Followers
1...45678...46