Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that she isn't human doesn't bother me as much as you'd think it would. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into doing sheep or horses, or anything like that, but with her pink skin, large eyes, and small breasts, she looks human enough and maybe even cute enough that I'm getting turned on, despite feeling fatigued.

Well, she says I need to practice my ability. Why not try it on an alien, and see how it goes?

I start with my standard switches: horny, wet pussy, and hard nipples. I can feel all three switches in her, and sigh in relief. I'd been half afraid that my switches would only work in humans. I apply my will to all three, and the latter two move, but the first one refuses to budge. I can see her darker pink nipples harden, but can't tell if she is getting wetter, other than feeling the switch move.

There has to be something about her species that is different from mine, I reason, but what?

The white light vanishes before I can figure it out, and before I know it, I'm back in my room, a single word reverberating through my skull.

Remember.

My body feels like a lead weight, but I fear my mind is too active to allow me to sleep right then.

I'm wrong.

The last thought to flit through my mind before exhaustion takes me is: Angels. I should call them angels. It only makes sense.

* * *

Aeris's theme gently wakes me up, and I realize I'd fallen asleep, despite myself. Thankfully it was a dreamless sleep, unless the whole abduction had been a dream. . .

I run to the bathroom, and check myself in the mirror. No bruises. . . It had all been real after all. Remembering Lela's promise about bulking up, I examine my body, but can't make out any differences. I run back to my room, grab my phone, and return to the mirror, taking a picture. If the change is too subtle, I might not be able to see it, but after a couple weeks, I can compare myself to this picture, and see.

"Hey, are you gonna be in there all day?" Dennis's voice sounds tired, coming from the other side of the door. Opening the door, I try to slip past my roommate, but he stops me. "Holy shit! Your face! What happened to your face?!" His eyes scan my topless chest, and I know he is looking for my other bruises. "How did you recover so quickly?"

I let out a short laugh before saying, "Dunno, maybe I'm part Wolverine." I can see he is confused, probably not understanding my comic book reference, but I don't care. As exhausted as my body is, I'm in a grand mood.

The mood lasts up until I finish pouring my cereal, and I remember the rest of what Lela had said. Terrible aliens, demons, are on their way to destroy and devour the human race. Finding my appetite has fled, I quickly dress, and leave the apartment for class. I decide to drive, not feeling strong enough to walk on this cold morning.

The streets are only slightly snow packed after the storm the other day, and make it to the campus without any issues. I'm trying to figure out the best ways to exercise my ability, and make little switches here and there, some with people, some with inanimate objects, but I'm trying to stay inconspicuous, until I notice old Mrs. Polkins, the campus nurse. Fat, old, and ugly, she will be a great experiment in changing someone's nature.

Up until this point, all my switches have caused me almost no pain. I feel them, and they aren't as easy as that first day, but they are much more forgiving than the second day. I decide to go big with the nurse. Making a 'metabolism' switch, I flip it feeling some resistance, but it moves. I flip another switch to restore her hair color from gray to. . . Well, to be honest, I really don't know what her natural color was, and think she might look good as a redhead. I turn on the elasticity to her skin, hoping to get rid of her wrinkles, and even try to flip a switch to slow her aging. The last is the hardest of all to move, but I'm able to nudge it a little, before my head really starts to ache. I will have to keep an eye on her, and see how things go over the next few weeks.

With my head starting to pound, but a smile on my face, I head to my next class; only to find myself stumbling forward as someone pushes me from behind.

"Think you're some hotshot, don't you," Derek Peterson calls out loudly, drawing a lot of attention to himself.

I regain my balance, and spin around to confront the bully. He stands there, laughing at me, with his hands on his hips, wearing his letterman's jacket.

"Leave me alone, Derek. I don't feel up to dealing with you right now." And I really don't. My head hurts, my body aches, and I don't want to draw too much attention to what I can do.

"Ho! That's rich. YOU don't feel up to dealing with ME? Who do you think you are, dweeb?" Derek's voice grows louder as he spouts off, drawing more and more attention to us.

I can see that we're gaining quite the audience, but I don't want to make a huge spectacle, and after modifying Polkins, I don't think I'm up to much with my switches.

I need a way out of this, but something that won't be too obviously me. I spy my escape route on the wall behind Derek: a white handle (or switch), within a red box. I pull the fire alarm mentally, and feel my head give a mighty twinge of pain. The resulting noise from the alarm makes my head hurt even worse, but by then, everyone is evacuating the hallway. I see Derek flee one way, so I stumble the other direction, and right into someone else.

"You're going the wrong way," a familiar voice says, and I look up to see Shanna standing over me. "The fire exit's that way," she pointed down the hallway in the direction everybody else has gone.

I laugh weakly, my head throbbing from over using my ability. Shanna's smiling face quickly turns to one of concern, and I curse myself, as I consider how weak I must look to her right now. I got over zealous with my switches, and now I'm paying for it.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded that I am, "Yeah, just a horrible headache is all."

"We need to get you off your feet." The attractive brunette looks around, before grabbing my hand and pulling me after her. "Come on, we can go in here. I doubt this is a real fire anyway."

"It's not," I mumble, without thinking. I follow her into the room, holding my pounding head with my free hand.

The room is thankfully dark, and I can't help but remember the other night in the freezer with her. Has it really only been two nights ago? This room is light enough to see in, and much warmer however, and as my eyes adjust, I realize we are in one of the performance rooms. There is stadium seating slanting down to a small stage.

Shanna leads me to a seat in the front row, and has me sit. Her hands fuss at my head, and cheeks, and I realize she thinks I'm sick.

"It's just a headache, really," I try to assure her, and am surprised by the mischievous smile that crosses her face.

"Just a headache, huh?" She places her hands on the armrests on either side of me, and leans in close, our noses almost touching. "I know a cure for headaches." Before I can think to respond or act, she tilts her head, and mashes her lips to mine.

My surprise quickly wears off, and I kiss her back. I don't know what her cure is, but if it starts with kissing, I'm willing to give it a try. Her tongue is darting in and out between my teeth, while her hands roam across my chest and stomach.

She pulls away unexpectedly, and looks me in the eyes. "There, how is your headache now?"

I can't help but laugh a little at her attitude. Thinking about my head, I notice that the pain has lessened slightly, but isn't entirely gone. "Don't stop now; I think you may be onto something with this cure."

The smile that splits her lips and lights up her face is beautiful. Normally I think Gina is the better looking of the two, but right now, Shanna has her beat hands down.

This time it's me doing the kissing, as I bring my hands up to her face, and pull her back down to me. She twists her body, and sits in my lap as her arms wrap around my neck, pulling us tighter into the kiss. I let my hands roam across her side, along her legs, and even tangle my fingers in her hair as our mouths attempt to become one. Despite what had happened the other night, I'm still nervous about trying anything, especially considering we are still on campus. I'm not too worried about getting caught, as I don't think this auditorium is used too often, but then again, I'm not certain.

Building up my courage, I place my left hand on her rear, and give a little squeeze. She pulls away from the kiss, and I'm afraid I've gone too far.

"Seems you're recovering pretty quickly." She stands up, leaving my lap feeling very empty, and starts walking towards the stage. She turns and sits on the edge, giving me a puzzled look. "Well, are you coming over here, or not?"

I'd like to say I moved like The Flash, but I'm still too weary. At least the headache is going away. As I walk over to Shanna, I wonder that this woman is interested in me, and I've never had to use a switch on her.

"I think I am almost cured of this headache," I say, and enjoy her laugh as her arms once again wind around my neck and pull my lips back to hers. My hands travel across her back, and I dig my finger under the hem of her shirt, till I'm touching bare skin.

"Well, I think we'd better be thorough, just to be safe," she tells me with a pleasant gleam in her eyes.

Her slender hands leave my neck, only to travel down my body, until she's fumbling with my pants. I pull back a little to give her the space she needs to undo them, and feel the cooler air pebble my flesh as my pants drop to the floor. Shanna's fingers grip my manhood tightly, making me moan into our kiss. She seems to know just what to do, as her digits gently slid up and down the length of my hard shaft, using my pre-ejaculate to lubricate the head.

My headache is completely gone now, and I bring my hands down to start undoing her pants. She lets me go, and grabs my hands. "Not right now," she whispers, then gently pushes me back, and hops off the stage. Falling to her knees, she looks my single eye in the eye, before bringing her lips to the tip. Another moan escapes my throat, as her mouth stretches taught around the rim, and then pops past.

She pulls back up, and dribbles some spit along my shaft, before swallowing my cock back into her mouth. Her hands pump up and down my pole, while her tongue works the head. She really knows what she is doing, and I soon feel my orgasm coming on.

"Shanna, I'm about. . . To. . . Ungh," I grunt as she picks up the pace of her hands, and sucks harder on the knob. It's too much, as I shoot string after string of my spunk into her devouring mouth. I have to lock my knees underneath me as I cum, and I notice she is looking up at me, that beautiful sparkle in her blue eyes and long lashes batting, as I unload my seed.

As soon as I'm done shooting my spunk, she pulls her head back, and opens her mouth to show me its contents. My ejaculate fills her mouth, swishing around her tongue, as she looks up at me, smiling devilishly. She gives a visible swallow, and audible gulp, then opens her mouth to show me that it's empty.

"You really are something," I tell her with admiration, "but what did I do to deserve you?" I know it's the wrong thing to say as soon as I say it, but dammit, I'm still recovering from that blowjob. I probably sound wimpy and needy now.

"What did you do?" She looks at me puzzled. "I've had a crush on you since the first day of class. I never imagined you would be this well endowed, though." She shakes her head, the brown strands of her hair flipping about. "No, I'm the lucky one here." Her mischievous smile returns. "But right now, I am so horny; I'm almost willing to try taking you right here and now."

I looked down at my slightly wilted member not sure how well that will work.

"I am sure you will recover by the time we get to my place," she says, giving the tip of my penis a quick peck. Before I know what is happening, Shanna pulls up my pants, drags me out of the room, down the hall, and into the cold winter air. I happily follow her to her car, where she tosses me the keys. "You drive. I have some work to do."

I hop into the driver's seat and her in the passenger's seat, before I realize I don't know where she lives. She gives me quick directions, and thankfully they're easy to follow, for as soon as we get going, she leans over, pulls my slightly limp member out, and slips it back between her warm, wet lips. I have to concentrate hard on the road, but by the time we arrive at her place, I'm fully hard and horny again.

We race up the steps, and she unlocks to door. "My sister should be in class right now," she tells me, and I remember her telling me she has a twin. I wonder what it might be like to sleep with twins, and I feel my cock (confined for the nonce in my pants again) give a twitch.

I follow her to her room, and stop as soon as I enter. On her walls are posters of Naruto, and Bleach. On a shelf in the corner are Voltron figurines. The mouse pad to her computer is an image of the tenth Doctor. I even notice some personal drawings of Link and the Triforce. But none of that surprises me more than the three different video game systems hooked up to a large flat screen TV.

Shanna is a geek like me. Not only that, but she is the almost mythical hot female geek.

"Are you going to stare at my room all day, or are you going to come over here and fuck me?" Her voice snaps me out of my daze, and I realize she'd already removed her shirt and bra. I quickly undress, while she removes her pants.

I go to her, kissing her lightly on the lips, before moving to her jaw and neck. As I kiss my way down to her chest, I lay her back on the bed, and crawl on top of her. Grabbing her right melon with my hand, I twiddle her nipple between my fingers, while I suck her other areola between my teeth. She gasps at the attention, running her fingers through my hair.

"I want you," she whispers to me, but I have other plans. Releasing her tit from my mouth, I kiss my way down her soft slender stomach, pausing for a moment to make out with her belly button, and enjoying the sound of her musical giggle. By the time I finally reach her prize, I can easily smell the arousal pouring from her.

Another gasp escapes her as my tongue works circles between her inner and outer labia. She has a small bit of fuzz that has grown since the last time she'd shaved, but I just relish in the act of tasting her as I drive my tongue as deep as it will go. Her legs mash against my ears, and her hands dig into my scalp as she experiences a throaty orgasm. I move my tongue up to her clit, and feel her twitch every time the tip of my tongue runs across it. Continuing to concentrate on her most sensitive point, I bring her to another orgasm, before she grabs my ears and painfully pulls me up to her.

"I want your cock in me, NOW," she demands, lust brimming in her eyes, before shoving her tongue as far down my throat as it will go. I know she can taste herself on my lips, and moan as I bring my cock to her entrance. It only takes a little pressure to pop the head into her sopping wet slit, and we both relish in the feeling of completeness.

I slowly work my hips back and forth, gently entering her bit by bit, teasing her with each centimeter. Meanwhile our tongues are fighting a battle for dominance, neither of us sure if we want to win or lose. Bringing my hands up to her large breasts, I tweak both her nipples, while her cunny sucks me in deeper and deeper.

She feels just as tight as she was in the freezer a couple nights ago, but oh so much hotter. Her hands dig into my back, my neck, and my buttocks as I finally hit bottom in her, forcing her to gasp for air. "I feel like you're going to split me in two with that thing. Don't stop, Nick. Fuck me HARD!"

Obligingly, I pull out, all except for the head, and then slam back into her. Arching my back, I bring one of her teats to my lips, and suck hard as I pound her again and again. It doesn't take long before she is shuddering beneath me, her pussy rippling around my slickened cock for all it's worth.

"Hold on," she tells me as soon as she catches her breath, pushing against my chest, and I pull out of her, "I want to be on top."

Happily, I flip over, and let her climb on top of me. She faces away from me, and I have a great view of her ass, as she lowers herself onto my rigid spike. She is able to take most of my length, before I hit bottom again, and then lift back up, and slam her delightful rear down again, grunting.

My view is wonderful, as I watch her asshole rise, my shiny prick slowly leaving her juicy cunt, only to have her slam down hard again. I reach down, and grab a globe of each ass cheek in my hands, moaning with every movement. The juxtaposition of her slow lifting, coupled with her quick violent thrusts would have had me blowing inside her already, if not for that great blowjob in the auditorium.

On one of her powerful downward thrusts, I feel myself go even deeper, as something seems to strangle the head of my cock, and for the first time ever, I'm fully buried inside a woman's vagina. Shanna lets out a shriek as she sits fully in my lap, and for a second I'm terrified I've really hurt her. Her inner muscles are massaging my length, while that inside ring grips my pole almost painfully tightl

"Oh, fuck, that's deep," she mewls, and from the sound of her voice, it's a good thing, rather than a bad one. "Don't move for a second. I need to get used to this." I can't help myself, and feel my cock twitch inside her. "Oh, God, I'm cumming again!" She screams, and I can feel her juices sloshing out around my prick, and dripping off my balls, as she shudders.

She collapses backwards onto me, and I wrap my arms around her torso, my right hand going to her left tit, and my left hand going to her clit. I pinch her nipple and clit at the same time, and begin gyrating my hips.

"Hold on. . ." She moans, "I need to. . . Catch my. . . Oh, fuck. . . Wait. . . I really. . . ungh. . . I. . . Ah!" I apply more pressure to her clit, start nibbling on the back of her neck, and her words change. "Oh fuck yes, right there! Damn, you're deep. Keep fucking me. Oh yessssssss!" As she drawls out her moan, I feel my own climax coming on, and pick up the pace of my movements. In just a few seconds, my body locks up hard, as I blow my second load deep into her. "I can feel your hot cum up inside me. Oh, fuck, it's going to make me cum agaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnn!" Our mutual climax seems to go on and on, till we're both panting and out of breath.

Shanna rolls off of me, and gives me a quick peck and then slaps my chest. "Jerk!" she exclaims, smiling. "How dare you make me cum so much? Oh. . ." Her eyes grow large, and before I have a chance to respond, she takes off running for the bathroom to clean up, her hand holding in the load of cum I'd just expelled. I can barely move, overwhelmed by my own post-coital bliss, until I hear the front door open and close and Shanna's voice comes drifting in. "Shanna, I'm home. Some idiot set off the fire alarm today. I can't believe some people can still be so juvenile after high school."

Quickly realizing that this must be Shanna's twin sister, I jump out of bed, and get dressed. Shanna is dressed before me, and goes out to meet her sister. I soon follow, and from the look her sister gives me, she knows what we'd been up to.

Shanna introduces me to her twin, Shannon, and looking at the two, I can't tell them apart. They both have the same brown hair, cut in the same fashion, the same eyes with amazingly long eyelashes, the same lips. . . I wondered if they feel the same in bed. . . For only a second I'm tempted to use my switches on them and find out, but a sudden twinge between my eyes changes my mind.

1...56789...46