All Comments on 'Balancing Love versus Duty'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring!

I don't like the long discussions of sicknesses. Too depressing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
I loved it

I think I get the ending, but even though I'm uncertain I still loved it.

To the previous commentor,

When you have lived with pain to the point when you consider "What is keeping me here?", then you really know pain.

When you wake and say to yourself, now yesterday was a good day, because the moment you open your eyes and hate to face the present day because you feel the pain instantly, then you really know pain. This is assuming that you could sleep in the first place.

When you save your meds so you can take them in one hit to knock yourself out, then you really know pain.

I think we can all just read a few words describing someones ills, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

I am not sure what happened to who and by who, maybe it was just me, but that was not very erotic with all the talk of illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
READ

IF YOU DONT LIKE LONG DISCUSSIONS OF ILLNESS DONT READ IT MORON

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
READ:

SINCE WE'RE SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS, I THOUGHT I'D FOLLOW SUIT:

"IF YOU DONT LIKE LONG DISCUSSIONS OF ILLNESS DONT READ IT MORON"

Yeah. Okay. MOST PEOPLE WOULD LOOK FOR THAT AS A WARNING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FUCKING STORY, NOT AS A COMMENT AT THE END. MORON.

And it doesn't warn about "Long Discussions Of Illness" in the tagline, or at the beginning of the actual story. I'd end by writing, "Don't accuse others of being morons", but it would be wasted on you. You know, seeing as how fucking retarded you seem to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is the rest of it?

I truly hate finishing your job for you! There are really only two ways the story can go and I shouldn't make the choice. Daniel Q. Steele did this to us with "When We Were Married" and after 100,000 words, he abandoned us. I finished the story to my satisfaction, and he lost a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

now we know why he was so fast to suggest her brother.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Well...

Loved the story but considering the slow build up (which was awesome by the way), I think it ended sort of quickly. A sequel would be really nice.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
This was too full of plain unlikely bullshit to be worthy of this author....

....between her portrayed as so clueless(really, an M.D.-which if nothing else takes great memorization skills)-that she was unaware of the makeup of her husband of ten years family,(I guess it was Elvis chapel of love for the DOCTOR?) and a hubbie supposedly loving her more than existence (yet apparently so filled with patriarchal enthusiasm as to impregnate sis (didn;t THE DOCTOR tell him?---no go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I personally liked it

I didn't understand how the diseases were disgusting. It was an interesting premise that had some good phrases in there not even erotic, but still good writings. I would hope for more. Like if the medical genius House prescribed sex for his patients.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Sorry I like it till the prego sister

proof tony did NOT really love robin...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow! I'm champing at the bit for another chapter! Very heart warning and exciting! I really enjoyed the doctor stepping out into the real world beyond her insurance coverage! Hehe :)

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Johnny

You must not have read the same story.he only wanted her,but didn't want to be alone anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

L have never read a more heart pulling and loving story in my life, thank you for writing the most loving sensual story.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Absolutely Beautiful . . . More please !

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Mostly heartfelt and accurate regarding the part concerning the doctor-patient interaction. I speak of this from the POV of a long term patient. I liked the story up until the point where a baby started to interject an unwanted presence . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous