B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Fields slowly extended his injured leg and winced slightly. "You know what? I did, too. It takes a whole lot of pretty to make a guy forgot something that painful."

She helped him stand up and asked, "Are you really okay?"

He put his arms around her and said, "I've never felt better in my entire life."

Misty put her hands on his chest and then his arms and told him, "You do feel very good."

Fields laughed then said, "This is all happening so fast. And yet it's all so...wonderful."

"I know. It's almost scary," she told him.

"Are you afraid we're moving too fast?" he asked as he brushed her hair back.

"Not at all," she replied. "I've sat around waiting for this kind of...opportunity...for a very long time. Now that it's presented itself, I'm not going to squander it."

"Opportunity. I seem to recall someone else who's very important to me use that very word when it comes to finding someone."

Misty laid her head in the crook of his neck and said, "Someone else? Does that mean I'm important to you?"

He kissed her cheek and said, "Yes, it does. You're very important to me, Misty."

"I'm glad," she said as she ran her hand along his chest. She looked up at him and said, "I want to be important to you."

"You are. I promise you you are," he said before kissing her goodnight.

The next morning she joined him for a while longer in the pool as Fields got in a full mile.

"You've inspired me," she told him when she finished a tenth lap. "I haven't swam this much since high school. I forgot how good it feels." They were in the deep end and he was holding onto the side of the pool as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She pushed against him when 'the thing that had a mind of its own' made its presence known again.

"Mmmm. That feels really nice," she purred as she pushed hard against it.

Fields groaned softly as she ground against him. "Guess what?" she said. He had no guess so she said, "Unless someone checks in today, we're going to be all alone here tonight."

"Oh! Both couples are checking out?"

"Uh-huh. Right after breakfast."

"And you have no reservations for this evening?" he asked.

"Uh-uh," she said. "We're booked solid this weekend but not tonight."

"I see. So...would you maybe like some company?" he asked as she ground her pussy on his very hard cock.

"It does get lonely up there by myself," she cooed. "You don't want me to be lonely, do you?"

"No. Of course not," he told her.

She pulled herself in as close as possible and ground as hard as she could. "I want you so bad right now," she whispered.

Fields groaned as she puled them into the wall pinning his back to it as she grabbed the side with both hands. Both of them were in their bathing suits, but neither of them had had sex in a very long time with Fields's time of abstinence being much longer.

As she continued grinding, Misty whimpered and said, "I'm so close to coming." She ground furiously the said, "Cum with me, okay?"

Fields didn't need any more encouragement. He'd been on the verge for several seconds. The moment he felt her stop grinding and hold her pussy in place and just quickly slide push on his shaft, he let go, too. He tried not to grunt too loudly aware they might be watched. Then again, he really didn't care since Misty clearly didn't.

"Oh, my God!" she cried softly as she shuddered violently for a few seconds. She moaned softly as the trembling subsided. "That felt so good," she said quietly as he held her while she held them afloat.

"I believe you've created quite a mess down below," he teased.

"Were we in my room rather than the pool, there wouldn't be any mess to clean up," she whispered.

"Oh, my," Fields said. "You really are amazing."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she said before kissing him then pushing off leaving him reaching for the side of the pool.

She swam to the opposite side, pulled herself out of the water, then turned and blew him a kiss. Fields smiled and said, "I can't wait to find out what it is I ain't seen yet."

She grabbed her towel and began drying her hair. Still talking quietly she said, "Trust me when I say it's going to be worth the wait."

"You're killing me here," Fields said as she dried her body off.

"Not yet," she said with a smile. "That happens tonight. Don't be late!"

"It gets very quiet around here when you don't have guests," Fields said as they ate another delicious dinner he prepared for just the two of them.

"I knew it meant we didn't make any money, but I used to love the days when no one was here. It meant I had my house all to myself for a change. I didn't have to share it with other people or pretend to like the ones I didn't care for." She finished a bite then said, "As a teenager, I got sick and tired of the way men flirted with me. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair." She smiled then said, "And you have very nice hair I like just the way it is."

"I'm almost afraid to ask if any of these guys ever...you know."

"A couple of times. Nothing more than kissing me, but when it's unwanted it's unwanted."

"I'm sorry that happened to you."

"Both of them were married and one them had his wife here with him. I guess marriage means different things to different people."

"It means everything to me," he told her. "I can't say I never 'looked' during my marriage, but it never went beyond looking and even the looking stopped before...um...what would you call it? Lusting in my heart?"

Misty laughed. "Didn't some president say that once upon a time?"

"Uh-huh. Jimmy Carter. He admitted to Playboy magazine to having 'lusted in his heart.' I can honestly say I never did." He looked at her and said, "And I never would."

"Nor would I," she told him. "Otherwise, why get married, right? If I wasn't sure enough about someone to settle down with him—to commit to him—completely and totally—then why get married? That doesn't mean you're blind or that attractive people don't exist. It just means you've made a conscious decision to stop looking...around."

"Falling in love with the right person will do that," he said unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Yes it will," she agreed.

"I have two questions for you," he said.

"Shoot."

"Where did 'Misty' come from?"

Misty chuckled and said, "My dad loved Clint Eastwood. I mean loved him!"

"As in 'go ahead, make my day' kind of loved?"

"Oh, my gosh! I heard that so many times growing up I lost track. Or, 'You feel lucky, punk?' My dad would always pretend to draw his .44 magnum when he said a Clint Eastwood line."

"So it came from Play Misty for Me?"

"Yes, indeed," she told him. "I think he liked Jessica Walters, too. He'd just never admit it because my mom would have whacked him." She laughed as she pictured the dynamic between them; a dynamic she sorely missed. "What's the other question?"

"Is there any reason we have to wait any longer to go upstairs?" he asked with a wicked smile.

"Oooh! I like the way your big head thinks, too. Let's get this stuff cleared off and then get better acquainted."

"Oh! I like the way you think, too!" he said as he grabbed as much as he could carry and limped into the kitchen.

"That leg's not gonna slow you down, is it?" she asked pretending to be extremely worried about it.

"No worries. I've got a third leg that's big enough to compensate for any loss of function in this one."

Misty absolutely burst out laughing. She set her dishes in the sink and said, "I don't know why that's so funny. I got a pretty good sense for just how big that third leg of yours really is this morning and you're not kidding."

"Seeing is believing," he said laughing along with her.

"Then make me a believer, Brother Fields!" she said leaving the dishes in the sink and taking his hand instead.

An hour later, Misty lay beside panting after a second go-'round. "I believe!" she told him with a big smile. "Oh, and I thought you said you were out of practice."

"I am," he told her. "It's been over three years."

"I better get back in shape because if that's out of practice—and your leg is holding you back—I'm dead!"

"You gave me a heck of a workout too, you know," he told her. "And where did you learn that thing you did with my balls while you were...you know?"

"Blowing you?" she said as she climbed on top of him. "You're not afraid to say things like 'blow me', are you, Mr. Fields? You're not the shy type, are you?" she asked as she kissed her way from his lips to his chest.

"I told you, I'm true vanilla where making love is concerned."

She looked up at him and said, "I'll have you eating chocolate fudge in no time." Misty realized immediately what she'd just said, but before she could make amends Fields started laughing.

"I hope not! I'm open to trying all kinds of new things but not...that!"

"Agghh! You are so terrible!" she told him.

"Hey, that's not what you were saying ten minutes ago."

"That's because you were pushing all my buttons—or at least my love button—in all the right ways." She slinked down between his legs and said about his flaccid member, "Hmm. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me."

"Blow me," Fields said causing Misty to laugh before she took him her mouth again to charm the snake. Moments later he was rock hard and she got on top of him.

She grabbed his cock, pointed it where it needed to go, then just before lowering herself onto it said to him, "Fuck me!"

As he slid back inside her Fields groaned loudly, "Ohhh, wow! Fuck me!"

After an even longer swim the next morning Misty told him she had to get busy. She still had last night's dishes to run and breakfast to make. "You take care of the dishes and I'll make breakfast," he said as he got out of the pool with her.

"Are you trying to impress me?" she asked as she toweled him off.

"Yes," he said very simply.

"Oh, okay." She kissed him and said, "Well, between that and last night, it's definitely working."

Three new couples checked in keeping Misty hopping all day even with Fields doing the cooking. After dinner she told him, "We make a pretty good team."

"I was just thinking the very same thing."

She'd been putting dishes in the dishwasher then stopped moving. "What's going on?" he asked as he came up behind her.

"Nothing," she said unconvincingly.

"Uh-huh, sure." He turned her around and said, "Tell me."

She was looking into his eyes and hers spoke of sadness. "I don't want you to go."

"I know. Me either."

"But your life is in Charlotte and mine is here," she said as she slipped her arms around his chest and back. "It's so unfair. I thought I might never find someone I lo...really care about again and then when I finally do, I can't have him."

Fields held her for a while then said, "Would you like to?"

"Like to?" she asked repeating his question.

"Would you like to have me?" He quickly added, "And I don't mean just the 'in-bed' kind of having me."

"Of course I would, but I can't just walk away from the inn."

"What if you didn't have to?" he asked her.

"You mean sell it? I've been thinking very seriously about it the last couple of days for obvious reasons," she told him.

"Maybe eventually. But what if there was another way to have your inn, at least for a while, anyway, and keep me, too?"

Misty smiled but didn't laugh at the paraphrase of having one's cake and eating it, too. "If only," she said wistfully. She looked up at him and said, "Why? Do you have an idea?"

"I do," he told her.

It took him less than two minutes to explain it to her but twice as long to convince her he was serious.

"You would really do that? For me?" she asked with total incredulity.

"Yes, but it wouldn't be just for you. It would be for us," he said clarifying what he'd told her.

"But what about Pamela?" she asked with genuine concern.

"She's in college and on her own now."

"True but I'm not that much older than her. What's she going to think of me?"

"She's going to ask me two simple questions: 'Do you love her and does she make you happy'?"

"I see. And...how will you answer her?" Misty asked, her voice filled with hope.

Fields caressed her pretty face and smiled. "Yes and yes."

"May I please hear you say it?" she asked just above a whisper.

"I love you, Misty."

He saw her eyes well up with tears as she pulled him close to kiss him. "I love you too, Gary. I love you so much."

They spent the night together not only telling but showing how much they loved one another.

Misty did her best not to cry when he left the following morning, but couldn't help it when he drove off. She was drying her eyes as she walked back inside when her phone buzzed. "I love you!" Her first text from Gary. Her tears stopped falling and a smile brightened her face. "I love you, too. Hurry back!"

Fields talked with the broker and other agents at his firm the next day and let them know he was taking an extended leave of absence and turned his pending sales over to a trusted friend. That was the easy part. The more difficult task was calling Pam.

"Hey! How's things?" he asked.

"Good, Dad. This is a big surprise. Is everything okay?"

"More than okay," he told her. "I have some news I want to share with you. Can we go to FaceTime?"

"Okay," she said pensively. Seconds later he saw her beautiful face asking, "What's going on?"

"Remember the advice you gave me? About watching for opportunities?"

"Yeeessss," she said dragging the word out.

"Well...I did just that and an opportunity presented itself."

"Annnddd?" she asked.

"And...I'm in love, Pam."

"In...love? Dad, how long have you known her? Who is she? What does she want?"

He patiently and lovingly answered each of her questions then sent her some pics of himself with Misty.

"Oh, wow. She is...gorgeous!" She finished looking then said, "Um...how old is she?"

"She's 28, honey. Is that a problem?"

"I guess not. Well, not if you love her and she makes you happy."

"I do and she does, and I can't wait for you to meet her."

"Wow. This is all happening really fast, but as long as you're happy, then...so am I."

"I also have some other news," he told her.

"So you're not selling the house?" she asked hopefully after he shared his plans with her.

"No. At least not now. I'm going to move in with Misty and do the cooking and I wanted you to be the first to know that I'm going to ask her to marry me as soon as I get back to Vermont."

There was silence on the other end for a few moments. "She must be amazing to have stolen your heart like this, Dad."

"She is, honey. Listen, I want you to know I will always, always love your mother. You know that, right? No one can ever take her place."

He saw Pamela fighting off tears as she said, "I know, but it's really nice to hear you say that." She blinked several times then said, "I'm really happy for you, Dad, and I'm looking forward to meeting her."

The next day Fields packed his car with everything he'd need for the next two months or so and headed north. He left at 4am and drove straight through.

Misty shrieked with joy when he pulled in as the snow that had been falling for several days began falling harder and harder. She helped him bring his things inside then told her about his talk with Pam.

"So she's okay with this? With me?"

"She is," he assured her. "In fact, she's thrilled that I've found someone who loves me and whom I love so much."

The next morning he waited for her to join him in the pool and when they finished swimming he said, "Give me just a minute, okay?" He ran upstairs and came straight back down.

"You know how much I love to swim and you also know how much I love you." He laid the big, fluffy towel down, then knelt on it on one knee. He opened the small box to expose a very large diamond and said, "This place, the Maple Leaf Inn and this pool, will always hold a special place in my heart. This is where I met you and this is where I fell in love with you."

Misty's hands were covering her mouth and she was shaking like a leaf as he said, "Misty Vincent, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?"

She held out a trembling left hand and watched him slip the ring on her finger. "Yes, of course I'll marry you, Gary Fields. How could I not want to?" He stood up and smiled at her before kissing her and telling her again how much he loved her.

Over the course of the next two weeks, the newly-engaged couple developed a plan which included selling the inn and moving to Charlotte where Misty would go back to teaching her beloved Kindergartners and Gary would continue in the real estate business.

The housing market was on fire and Misty received multiple offers on the inn within days of putting it up for sale. They closed in early December and loaded up a U-Haul truck with all of Misty's belongings. Gary drove the big rig which pulled his car while Misty drove her own behind him.

They spent another week getting her moved in and disposing of boxes and tons of packing paper and by the time Pamela's first semester was over, Misty was completely settled in and ready to meet her future daughter in law.

Gary picked her up at the airport by himself so they could at least have a couple of hours alone and talk anything out that might still be a concern to Pam.

"No, everything sounds great, Dad. I'm actually really looking forward to meeting her. Do you think she'll like me?" Pam asked uncharacteristically unsure of herself.

"She'll love you, honey. Guaranteed."

The chatted about new friends, classes, and a guy Pam especially liked the rest of the way home and both of them were grateful for this opportunity.

"You ready?" he asked as he opened the door to their house.

Misty was standing there waiting and as soon as the girls saw each other they were drawn like magnets embracing and telling each other how good it was to finally meet.

"You're even prettier in person," Pamela told her.

"Me? You're the gorgeous one here," Misty told her as she helped her with her things.

"So...when's the wedding?" Pam asked at dinner.

"I'm glad you asked!" her father replied. "School gets out in late May so we were thinking about June 14th. Flag Day. How does that sound to you, Pam?"

"Perfect. If it works for you, it sounds great!"

Misty reached out for Pam's hand and said, "With my mom and dad gone and not having a sister, I don't have a Maid of Honor. My Aunt Barbara will be standing in for my father and giving me away so...I was wondering if you might be willing to be mine."

"Are you serious?" Pam asked. "I would be honored to do that." She smiled at Misty then looked at her dad and said, "I see why you love her so much, Dad. She's awesome."

Misty found a teaching job almost immediately and went back to work in early January. She had to teach 1st grade, but it turned out to be every bit as rewarding as teaching Kindergarten.

She and Gary were married the following summer in the Methodist Church he'd occasionally attended over the years. They honeymooned in Hawaii so Misty could finally spend a week on a beautiful beach with white sands and clear water.

She taught Kindergarten the following year then learned she was pregnant with their first child.

"Are you sure you want to raise another child?" she asked when they found out. "Is starting over okay with you?" she asked.

"You're not only my wife, honey. You're my life. We had Pam very early in our lives and I'm still as young as many first-time dads. Besides, I want us to have a family of our own and I know how much you want children." He kissed her and said, "Nothing could make me happier."

Misty delivered their baby two weeks late—a healthy, happy, 8-pound boy they named Gary, Junior, and two years later he had a little sister they named after Misty's late mother.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers