Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Connie began to move her head between Vicky's legs, Vicky said, "Don't you dare move your pussy away from me. Move it up over my face." As Connie's tongue penetrated those swollen lips, she moved her crotch in front of the youthful girl's mouth. They each lapped, chewed and sucked on the other as if that had been the only thing that they had been put on this earth for. It didn't take that long for them each to experience a powerful orgasm.

The two ladies lay in each other's arms caressing each other as they tried to regain the strength that had just been sapped from them. Connie kissed her daughter and said, "Honey, that was fantastic. It's hard to believe that you don't have any more experience than you say." They held each other in silence for a while until Connie asked, "I saw the negligée that you bought; what else did you guys buy last night?"

Vicky told her, "I bought a few new tops and some slacks. I needed a couple of new bras and some underwear."

"How much did you spend?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Hey, I could care less. If it's more than I think you should be spending on clothes, I'll just make you pay the bill."

"I kinda figured that. I am not sure what the actual total came to. The credit card receipts are in the top drawer of the dresser, if you want to look."

Connie stood up and began walking toward the dresser as she said, "I think that I will look. You remember the price of something that you bought three years ago. If you can't remember the amount, it has got to be high." Connie picked up the stack of receipts from the corner of the drawer and began walking back to the bed. As she was lying back down she said, "The top one, I don't think that I pay. The receipt says, 'Trojan-enz.' I don't think that is school, clothing or food. I am glad to see that you are planning to be safe, though."

Vicky said, "Oops, I forgot that that one was in the stack."

"I'm not upset about it. I mean, I'm naked in your bed; how can I be upset about you buying condoms. Let me see, clothes, dinner, condoms. It comes to almost seven hundred dollars. I think that I will be giving you a significant portion of this month's credit card bill."

"I kinda expected that."

Connie leaned over and kissed her daughter again and told her, "It is getting late and we both have to get up in the morning. The credit card bill won't be here for several weeks, so we have time to think about that. We'll talk some more about solving your other problem later; but until that happens, feel free to call on your mother for help when you think that you need it. I'll see you in the morning, baby." Connie got up from the bed and left the room.

As the door to her bedroom closed, Vicky rubbed her hand across her pussy and thought, "That was fucking incredible. I had thought that sex with Janice had been good; but she is a rank amateur when compared to the wonderful feeling that mom gave me. I don't believe the number of times that I came tonight and either mom is really good at faking orgasms or I satisfied her pretty well, also."

A contented smile crossed the young woman's face as she realized that, although her plan to seduce Jim seemed to have failed at first, she might actually have come out ahead on the deal. Her mother had confided to her that Jim was considering allowing her the pleasure of feeling that long, thick, hard tool in her tight virginal pussy. The bonus was that she had the pleasant experience with her mother this evening and had the promise of more or the same in the future.

It was a lovely Friday morning and Vicky had been up for nearly an hour. Vicky had taken an unusually long time getting dressed this morning. She tended to just wear the first item of clothing that she could grab from her dresser or closet. Today she had been very deliberate in selecting her wardrobe. She peered at her own image in the mirror and could not believe that she could be so bold. She was experiencing mixed feelings of excitement and fear as she prepared to leave her room. Finally, she summoned up the courage and opened her bedroom door and prepared to face her family and friends.

Connie was in the kitchen enjoying her morning coffee. She thought about how pleasurable the previous evening had been. She was still basking in the after-glow of that experience, realizing that that had been the reason that she was able to rest so peacefully that night. A fight with her boyfriend would normally have had her tossing and turning all night; but that session with Vicky had relieved all of the tension that she had been feeling. She spotted her daughter coming down the hallway and poured a cup of coffee for Vicky and placed it on the table.

Connie was pleasantly surprised at her daughter's appearance this morning. Vicky was wearing a short-sleeved top with a V-neck. It was apparent that the young woman was not wearing a bra today; her nipples were quite noticeable beneath the thin material of her knit top. The most unusual thing was that Vicky had her crutches with her this morning. They normally sat in the corner of her room collecting dust. She wheeled herself up to the table and, using her crutches for support, began to stand. Vicky took a sip of her coffee and smiled at her mother. At that time, she heard Jim's voice behind her ask, "What did you do with the paintbrush?"

Connie and Vicky gave each other a puzzled look and Jim continued, "You had to have painted those shorts on. They're too tight for your week-assed arms to pull on."

Connie walked behind Vicky and looked at how tight the shorts actually were. Her daughter's lovely ass filled them out quite nicely. As Connie surveyed Vicky's tight ass and thin, but shapely legs, she pondered how much better they would look if Vicky would get out in the sun a little more. Some tan would really improve the appearance of her nice legs. Jim poured himself a cup of coffee and as he began walking back toward his room, he said, "You know with shorts that tight, I should be able to detect a panty line; but I can't."

Vicky smirked and retorted, "That shows you how little you know." Then she whispered to her mother, "I bought some thongs when we were shopping the other day."

Connie asked, "I'm happy to see it; but why are you suddenly taking your crutches to work after leaving them in the corner of your room for so long?"

Vicky thought for a second and then answered, "I guess that you and Janice have finally gotten through to me. My ass seems to be one of my better features and no one can know that when I spend all of my time sitting on it. I figured that I would take them with me so that I can stand when I am behind the counter. I'll have the wheelchair for when I don't have the counter to lean against or when my legs get tired."

Connie kissed her daughter and said, "Good luck, baby.  By the way, you look very sexy today. Now, I have to get to work." As Connie was going out the door, she thought to herself, "Damn, if I had know that sex would bring Vicky out of her shell this quickly, I would have risked jail and gotten her fucked when she was thirteen or fourteen."

Vicky was back in her chair and preparing to leave for work when Jim entered the kitchen again. She smiled at her brother and said, "Jim, I am really sorry for what I put you through last night."

"That's all right. Other than scaring me a little bit, it wasn't all that unpleasant."

"Oh, you like looking at your little sister's bare ass; do you?"

"That was the part that was not all that unpleasant."

"I could tell last night that you liked what you saw."

"I was afraid that I hadn't been too good at hiding it."

"When you want to see some more, let me know."

"I understand where you are going with this and I am giving it some serious consideration."

Vicky looked at the bulge that was growing in his crotch and said, "I can see that you are considering it as we speak."

Jim turned so that the bulge was shielded somewhat from his sister and said, "Get your ass to work, you little brat."

Vicky smiled at that comment and wheeled herself out the front door. Within minutes, she had gotten into her van and was driving down the street. She was opening the bookstore this morning and Janice was not due at work until almost nine-thirty. She didn't expect her boss to arrive until nine-thirty or ten o'clock. There were only two more weeks until the fall semester began and the girls would only work part-time then. Jerry Halpert, the owner of the store, had complete confidence in both of the girls when they were running his store. Both girls were very avid readers and probably knew more about the stock than he did. He knew that Janice was somewhat flirtatious; but Vicky's presence tended to keep her under control. Jerry wished that Vicky would be a little more outgoing with the customers than she was. She usually didn't open up with the customers until they started talking about one of the books that they had read or she had read. When it came to fiction, many of the regular customers took Vicky's word about a book before they would accept the opinion of the nationally known book critics.

The store had been open for about fifteen minutes when an older lady came in to the store. She was looking at a display of books and Vicky was standing behind the counter with the aid of her crutches. When the woman moved from one display to another, Vicky asked, "Could I help you with anything, ma'am?"

The customer asked, "Are you new here?"

"No ma'am, I have been here for about two years."

"I heard about this one book and I wanted to ask the girl in the wheelchair for her opinion on the book."

"Ma'am, I am the one that you usually talk to when you come in. I'm just on my crutches this morning. There is my wheelchair over in the corner."

The woman looked and saw the wheelchair and began to pump Vicky for information on the book that she was interested in. They discussed that book and several others and the lady purchased two books before leaving. As the customer was leaving, Janice walked in the front door. He eyes lit up as she saw her friend standing behind the counter. As she approached the counter, she said, "Hey, it is great to see you using your crutches today." She continued to walk behind the counter and when she spotted the tight, white shorts and the way that they accented Vicky's ass, she exclaimed, "Damn, you are looking fine today."

Vicky blushed and said, "You had better like the outfit; you are the one that picked it out."

The two ladies went about their business for most of the morning. About mid-morning, Vicky returned to her wheelchair to help Janice stock some shelves. As they were working, Janice asked, "How 'bout if I come over to your place after the store closes tomorrow?"

Vicky replied, "Why don't you give me a call on Sunday morning. Maybe we can meet then." Vicky had high hopes for Saturday afternoon; but she did not want to give Janice even a hint about her plans. The remainder of the day drug as the shortage of customers caused Vicky to think more about the possibility of having sex with her brother.

Jim was just leaving when Vicky arrived at home. He told her that he was going out with a few of his friends. Conceding that she would probably be spending the entire evening alone, Vicky fixed some supper for herself. She was just cleaning up after herself when her mother came into the house. Connie did not have much to say as she came through the house. Vicky was immediately aware that there was a problem and attempted to glean some information from her mother. Connie abruptly said, "Vicky, just leave me alone tonight. I need to be alone. Good night." With that she stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door. She remained in her room for the remainder of the evening.

Connie was still welled up in her room when Vicky left for work the following morning. Vicky took her crutches with her again; but she vowed that she would not spend as much time on her feet as she had the previous day. She had been extremely exhausted at the end of the day on Friday. There were not a lot of customers this morning and Vicky spent much of her time in the wheelchair, putting books on the proper shelves.

At about eleven o'clock Connie entered the store. She was filled with a sense of pride as she watched her daughter standing behind the counter without the aid of crutches. She was wavering slightly as she attempted to use her hands on the counter to support herself. Vicky had a determined look on her face that said that she was at last going to stand on her own two feet. Vicky greeted her mother, "Hi, mom. What brings you down here this morning?"

Connie smiled and said, "I had to come down to see how well you were doing standing up at work."

Vicky reached for her crutches and began to move to the end of the counter as she said, "It feels good; but it is hard. I was really beat when I got home last night. I was probably as ill humored last night as you were. What was your problem?"

"Another fight with Bill."

"Christ, mom. Dump the son of a bitch. He's a jerk."

"You're just like your brother. No one comes out on top when you try to compare him to your father."

"No, mom, he's just an asshole. I have never tried to compare him to daddy. I haven't seen the man around that has impressed me enough to try and compare him with daddy. This is not comparison; this is just dislike and distrust."

"I don't think that you or Jim will have to worry about him for much longer. When I leave here, I am going to Bill's house to tell him that it is over for good. Then I am going shopping. Then I am meeting some of the girls and we will probably get drunk. I will be very late because when I leave Bill's house, I don't want him to be able to find me for the rest of the day."

Vicky said, "Good for you, mom." She leaned closer to her mother and said, "By the beginning of the week, we might both be looking a little funny with a pair of balls hanging below our pussies."

Connie laughed and said, "I'm sorry that I didn't get to help you with your exercises last night. Jim said that he will be home this afternoon and he is willing to help with them."

"And?"

"And what? Isn't that enough? After the other night, if he is agreeing to help, it means that he has not closed the door to what you are interested in."

Vicky leaned forward and kissed her mother's cheek and told her, "Thanks, mom. Now go dump the jerk and have fun with your friends. Just don't drink so much that you fall for another jerk as bad as Bill." Connie smiled and walked away.

Vicky had gone through the drive-up window at a fast food place to get a hamburger on the way home from work. She found Jim sitting in front of the television, so she wheeled her chair into the open space next to the sofa. They chatted for a few minutes before Vicky asked, "Was mom right that you're still willing to help me with my exercises?"

"Yeah. No problem."

"As mad as you were the other night, I was a little worried that you might not want to help any more."

"I told you that I was more worried than mad. When you're ready, give me a call and I'll come help."

She started to wheel away from him as she commented, "I'll probably be ready in about fifteen or twenty minutes. I'll call you."

Jim asked, "Are you going to dress the same way that you dressed the other night?"

Vicky spun her chair around and queried, "Do you want me dressed like I did for the exercises or the way I was on the bathroom floor?"

"I like the way that you were when you were on the bathroom floor best; but you had better put some clothes on so that I can concentrated on what I am supposed to be doing -- at least part of the time."

Vicky laughed as she wheeled her way down the hall toward her room. She decided to shower before her exercises today. She hoped that it was for a good reason. The first thing that she did when she came from the bathroom was to take three condoms from her dresser drawer. She placed them under a magazine on the nightstand next to her bed. She wanted them handy without being overly obvious. She pulled a thin tank top over her head and toyed with the idea of not wearing any shorts. Gym shorts, without panties, she decided, was as far as she had better push it. When she was ready, she called out to Jim.

Vicky was surprised when Jim came through the door to see that Jim had also changed to gym shorts and a tank top. She hoped that he had also decided to shun underwear. Jim's previous reaction at seeing portions of his little sister's body bared to him told Vicky that she would know fairly soon whether he was wearing underwear or not. Jim immediately went to work on one of her arms. He vigorously rubbed her arm, keeping his eyes on her quivering breasts. After spending more than five minutes on one arm, he moved around the bed and started working on the other arm.

Jim released her arm and watched it fall limp at her side before moving to the foot of the bed. As he reached for one of her legs, Vicky said, "Why don't we do the stretching exercises first. Sometimes the muscles get stiff from those and the rubbing afterwards helps loosen them up a little."

Jim lifted an ankle and reached for her knee as he responded, "Whichever way you want to do it." He flexed her knee several times and then pushed her knee toward her chest. As he did this, he was treated to the view of her pussy through the pant leg of her shorts. He said, "Are you sure that you didn't want to change the order just so you could tease me with this view for a little longer?"

Vicky was having a hard time answering him because she had learned that her hopes had come true. Jim was not wearing any underwear. He was as hard as a rock and the head of his cock was sticking out of the pants leg of his shorts. She said, "If you keep looking, maybe you will want to rub all of the way to the top of my thighs before you're finished.  I think that you are trying to tease me a little bit too."

Jim had been sure that he had an erection; but he was unaware until he looked that the head of his cock was sticking out. He reached down to stuff it back into his shorts; but Vicky stopped him when she said, "Don't. Let me look. That is what got me started in the first place."

"What are you talking about?"

"When I watched you sliding that thing into Melissa that afternoon, I was determined that I was going to experience that feeling."

"How did you watch Melissa and me? Are you a window-peeper now?"

"When you bring bimbos home, you should close the door all of the way."

"Oh, shit. I didn't know that we left the door open."

"Whatever happened to Melissa?"

"I don't know. She probably found someone a little higher up in the company to bang. I found out later that she only came home with me because she thought that I could help her get a job that she was after."

The previous time, Jim had rubbed about halfway up her thighs; but today his hands were reaching high enough that he could feel the fuzz covering her pussy brushing against the back of his hands. The feel of the back of his hand brushing her pussy was sending electric sparks through Vicky's body. She pulled her tank top over her head and reached to pull Jim's over his head. He released her legs long enough to get his arms out of the tank top and it over his head. His hands went back to her upper thigh and now he was paying more attention to rubbing her pussy that he was to the pretense of rubbing her legs.

He leaned forward and kissed Vicky and as he began moving his mouth toward one of her tits, he said, "Until the other night, I had no idea how beautiful and well-formed your tits are. They are fucking beautiful." As he kissed and sucked one of them, Vicky pulled his head tighter against her bosom. Jim's hand had been rubbing her pussy and he started to slide a finger into it. He stopped and removed her shorts before sliding that finger deep into that tight, wet crevice. She loved the feel of that finger sliding in and out of her and soon she felt another finger joining the first. Jim flicked her clitoris occasionally. He had her nipples as hard and as big a Vicky could ever remember them being.

1...34567...13