Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm a decent girl. He can go out with me; just as long as he knows that I have to care about someone before I'll go to bed with him."

Janice was looking at some of Vicky's books that were sitting out and she spotted one setting on the dresser that had been near the top of the bestseller lists for several weeks. Vicky said, "Hey, I understand that this is a real good book; have you finished it?"

Vicky chuckled inwardly as she said, "I've finished it. Go ahead and read it; I enjoyed it and I think that you will too." Vicky hoped that Janice stayed and read for at least an hour. She wanted to see how Janice reacted when she reached some of the more erotic parts of the book. Janice sat in the recliner and Vicky was on her bed, propped up against the headboard. When Janice began to read, Vicky picked up her book from her nightstand and began reading. Periodically, one or the other would look up from their book to say something to the other. Generally, the conversations lasted about thirty seconds.

Vicky was now checking Janice out regularly as she was sure that she was nearing the first steamy part of the book. Janice began to squeeze her thighs together. At first, she was just tightening the muscles occasionally; but then she started to rapidly flex those muscles. Janice didn't even appear to realize that she had reached between her legs with one hand. Vicky asked, "Feel good?"

Janice looked up in a hurry and pulled her hand from between her legs, saying, "Shit, I didn't even realize what I was doing. This book is so, um ah  engrossing."

"I know, although engrossing is not really the term that I would have used. I couldn't get through that section with out playing with myself either. You might as well come on over here on the bed and get satisfied. If you don't it will take you an hour or more to finish that chapter and you will still be frustrated."

Janice sat on the edge of the bed and unsnapped the front of her shorts. Vicky reached out and untied Janice's halter-top baring her breasts. Vicky slipped her tank top over her head and began to pull her shorts off. Janice tossed her shorts on the floor and the two nude forms were locked in an embrace in the middle of the bed. They made love to each other for quite some time.

As Janice was putting her clothes back on, Vicky said, "When you get to chapter 8 in that book, I would suggest that you be in bed. You will enjoy it a whole lot more if you get your clothes off before you get to that chapter."

Janice said, "If it is as intense as this chapter was, I think that I'll just come over to see you when I am getting near that chapter."

Vicky, who was still naked, rubbed her pussy and commented, "This will be waiting for you. Later in the book, there are about three more chapters that are the same way. I'll talk to you more about those chapters tomorrow when we're at work. You won't get past chapter 8 tonight, so you don't have to worry about them right now."

When Janice was gone, Vicky got dressed and went in the other room to watch some television. Jim had gone to town to watch a pre-season NFL game with some friends and he returned at about five o'clock. He sat down on the sofa next to where Vicky was sitting and they began to talk. Jim mentioned, "You know, I always thought that Janice was a nice looking girl; but today, the way that she was dressed, that girl is hot."

Vicky thought back to the conversation that she had had with Janice earlier and she said, "She seemed to show some interest in you too."

"Do you think that she might be willing to go out with me sometime?"

"She might be interested; but I had better warn you first."

"What could there be to warn me about with a beautiful woman like that?"

"She is quite selective when it comes to deciding who she will go to bed with."

"Selective? Can you be more specific?"

"Yeah. She has to think that the relationship has a definite future. She is not into short-term flings. So if you want to have sex with her, you had better plan on it taking a while."

"You know, if we keep having sex, what is your reaction going to be if I am having sex with another woman?"

"It wouldn't bother me if you were having sex with someone like Janice; but if you are going to continue to have sex with broads like Melissa, I would prefer not to know about it.

Jim laughed as he said, "Your attitude might change when you start having sex with some of the 'male Melissas' of the world."

Vicky shook her head as she replied, "I plan to, or at least hope to, have sex with other men. I'm just not sure that I could get to the point where I would fuck to improve my chances for a job or just for the sake of having sex. I think that I would have to have some sort of emotional bond with the guy or some other reason to have sex with someone. I don't think that I would have to be like Janice and only have sex with a guy if I was in love with him or thought that I might become in love with him. Who knows, my whole attitude about sex could change. Lord knows, my attitude about a lot of other things has changed lately."

Jim had returned to his room and was listening to his stereo when Connie returned from her afternoon on the golf course. Connie went to the kitchen to sit at the table and Vicky followed her there. As Vicky was opening a soft drink, she asked, "How did the golf game go?"

"Not bad, I broke a hundred. How was the afternoon around here?"

"Typical. Janice and I sat around and read with an occasional conversation thrown it. Then Jim came home and we talked for a while before he went to listen to his music."

"Is that what he is doing now?"

"What else. He's probably in the room thinking about his newest problem."

"What is his problem, today?"

"He has the hots for Janice."

"She's a hell of a lot better than some of the ones that he has brought through here."

"I didn't tell him the best part. She seems to have more than just a passing interest in him too."

"So what else have you been doing?"

"Thinking. Some serious thinking."

"Oh, oh. Sometimes you do too much of that. What is the major topic of your deep thoughts today?"

"Do you still have information on those physical therapy places that you tried to get me to go to several years ago?"

Connie began sorting through her purse as she said, "Sure, I have all of the information on them." She pulled out a yellowed business card and continued, "This one was the most highly recommended. If you are really interested, I can call him in the morning."

"I'm definitely interested."

"Okay. I'll check to see if this guy is still doing therapy. I want to remind you that you went to this guy for about three sessions and you didn't like him. I pushed you to go before; but if you are going to go back, I want you to be absolutely sure that you are going to follow through."

"It wasn't him that I didn't like before; it was the whole idea of physical therapy. Back then, I just couldn't see what good it was going to do."

"Do you think that you can start therapy after all of these years and be able to walk on your own again?"

"No. From the beginning the doctors said that that was about a million to one proposition. I would just like to have a little more mobility."

"Anything specific that you would like to be able to do?"

"Yeah. A couple, but you'll think that I am silly if I tell you."

"Try me. Nothing is silly, if you think that it will make your life better."

"The hardest one would be to be able to wrap my legs around some guy's waist when we are having sex. The other one, I don't know how hard it would be. I would like to be able to support myself on my knees so that I could get on top of some guy to ride his cock."

"I can understand you wanting to be able to do those things. I don't think that I would advertise them as your rehabilitation goals.  I will call in the morning to make arrangements."

"There is only one problem that I have."

"What, baby?"

"I only have about eight thousand in the bank. Will that be enough to cover the costs?"

"You have how much in the bank?"

"About eight thousand, I know that it should be more; but I go wild with my spending once in a while."

"No. That's all right. I knew that you were frugal; but I didn't realize that you had saved that much. You don't need to worry about using your money to pay for it."

"Mom, I was just hoping that you could help a little bit; I don't want you to have to pay for my therapy."

"Honey, I am not going to spend my own money; I am going to spend yours."

"First you tell me that you don't want me to spend my money and then you say that you are going to spend my money. I'm confused."

"We are going to spend your money; but not the money that you have in your account. After the accident, we made a very nice settlement with the insurance company. After the hospital bills were paid, we started a trust fund for you to insure that your accessibility needs are taken care of. I am the trustee and I have paid all of your bills related to your injury from that account. Things like your van, wheelchairs, the ramps on the house, et cetera. They are all paid out of that account. I have had some good investment advisors and this trust fund has grown every year. In fact, the year that we bought your van, the account was still larger at the end of the year than it had been at the beginning."

"You mean that the money that I thought that I was going to need when it came time to replace my van could have been spent on other things."

"Yeah. Or you could have invested it so that it would have grown faster than it has in the bank. Look, I have all of the records for your trust fund, so if you ever want to go over them just tell me and we'll look at them together."

"If I had known that money wasn't a problem, I would have talked to you about this several days ago. I have been agonizing over how I could afford it."

"Don't worry about the money. If money was a problem, I wouldn't be calling the one that I plan on calling. He is probably the most expensive one in the area; but the doctors claim that he is also the best. With this, as well as all other major money matters, you let me worry about them until you are out of college and have a job that will support you."

They moved on to other subjects and after a while they both went to their bedrooms. Vicky was working in the bookstore on Monday morning when her mother came in. Connie approached the counter and handed a sheet of paper to her daughter. Vicky asked, "What's this, mom?"

Connie replied, "That's a form authorizing the release of your medical records to the physical therapist. You sign this and I'll take it to the doctor's office and hand-carry the records this morning. He needs to review them today."

Vicky signed the form and handed it back to her mother and asked, "What do we do next?"

As Connie was putting the form in her purse, she told Vicky, "The therapist would like for you to come in at four o'clock this afternoon for an interview. If you can make that, he would like for you to start your first therapy session tonight at seven. Can you do that?"

Vicky frowned as she answered, "I'm supposed to close tonight. Let me go talk to Mr. Halpert and Janice. I'll be back in a minute." She got back in her chair and wheeled to the office where she found Janice and Mr. Halpert. They both looked up at Vicky when she came into the room. Vicky said, "Mr. Halpert, I have a problem. I need to go to a four o'clock appointment this afternoon and I am scheduled to close the store this evening. Is there anyway that one of you can cover for me today? It's kind of important or I wouldn't be asking so late."

Mr. Halpert said, "Vicky, if it is important enough for you to ask me on such short notice, you probably need to be there. Between Janice and me, we will make sure that the store is covered."

As Vicky began to turn to return to the front counter, she said, "Thanks a lot, Mr. Halpert. This is quite important to me." Vicky returned to her mother and told her, "Everything is all set. I can make the four o'clock appointment.

Connie said "I'll meet you here at three-forty-five and we can take your van to the appointment. I'll see you then."

Later in the morning Mr. Halpert and Vicky were going over a book order when he asked, "Who was that woman who came in to talk to you this morning right before you asked to get off early?"

Vicky replied, "That was my mother. I didn't realize that you hadn't met her before."

"She is a very nice looking woman."

"Yes, she is. I hope that I can look that good when I am her age."

"Did she ever marry after your father was killed?"

"No, she didn't"

Mr. Halpert hesitated a bit and then asked, "Tell me if I am asking questions that are none of my business; but does your mother date much."

"She was dating this guy for almost two years; but she broke it off. She got tired of the pressure to marry him."

"I can understand that. Why does everyone think that every widow or widower is trying to find a new mate right away? Don't they understand that some people want to keep the memory of the spouse that they spent so many years with? They don't realize that not everyone wants another lasting commitment; they just want some conversation and companionship.  I'm sorry; I'm babbling."

"That's all right; you're not babbling. That is just about what my mom says all of the time. She is tired of all the women trying to find her a new husband and all of the guys wanting to be her new husband. She says that just because her husband it dead to the rest of the world; his memory is not dead in her heart and there is no part of him that she wants replaced."

"Your mother is a smart woman. When my wife got sick seven years ago, I had no idea that I would ever run a bookstore. This was my wife's store. When she got sick, they told her that she had less than a year to live and she was worried about two things. What would happen to this store and who would take care of me? I owned another business that I was running at the time. I had good managers there and let them run the business and came here to help my wife run this store. When she was gone, I couldn't leave here. The memory of her was etched in this place. I sold my other businesses and stayed here full time. I not only have her memories in my heart; but I can see her watching over this store every day as I work, or watch you two girls work, as the case may be."

Vicky could see the tears beginning to form in Mr. Halpert's eyes, so she made an excuse to do something on the other side of the store. He was too kind of a man for her to let him become embarrassed. Vicky worked on a couple of displays and then some customers came in to keep her busy. Early in the afternoon, Vicky and Janice found themselves alone in the store with all of the work caught up. Janice asked, "What kind of appointment do you have this afternoon?"

Vicky gave her a blank look and then said, "I would rather not say right now. When I find out how everything goes, I will probably be more willing to talk about it."

"If you don't want to talk about it, fine. I hope that everything is all right. It isn't some kind of problem; is it?"

"No. There is no problem. It is just something that I would rather not talk about until I know more about it. By the way, you were discussed at our house last night."

"What did I do now?"

"Nothing. Jim just mentioned that he thought that you looked real hot yesterday. Then he asked me if I thought that you would go out with him."

"I probably would be willing to go out with your brother. Just let him know that he is not getting any sex.  At least not until we know each other a whole lot better."

"I already told him that he had better look for someone else if he just wants to date you so that he can get into your pants. Besides, if he just wants sex, he can come and see me when he gets home from his dates."

"Girl, you are turning into one evil bitch."

"I know and I love it."

Connie was just parking her car when Vicky came out of the bookstore. As Connie was getting out of the car, Vicky said, "You know, it would probably be a lot simpler if I just followed you to the therapist's office. Then we would both have wheels and we wouldn't have to drive all of the way back into town to pick your car up."

Connie started to get back into her car and said, "Good idea. When I see you pulling up behind me, I will pull out." Vicky went to her van and pulled out onto the street and watched as her mother pulled into traffic. Connie led the way on the three-mile journey to the therapist's office. Vicky was unsure what would be expected of her at this meeting. They only had to wait for about three or four minutes before they were escorted to a small office just off of the waiting room.

Günter Hoerst is sitting behind a large desk reading Vicky's medical records as she wheeled herself up to his desk. He finally looked at Vicky and bluntly told her, "Vicky, I told your mother earlier that I am very hesitant to take you on because of my previous experience with you. When you came to me before, you showed me that you had no interest in attaining the goals that had been set out. You didn't even show an interest in working toward those goals. Why should I think that you have changed your attitude and you won't prove to be a waste of my time and a disruption to the others who are trying to achieve very specific goals?"

His bluntness and the way that he drove people had been the only two things that Vicky had remembered about Günter from her previous experience. She had learned in less than a minute that his bluntness had not been tempered over the years. She knew that this would not be an easy interview. She told him, "The first years after the accident, the only thing that I was interested in doing was walking and running without the aid of a crutch or a cane. You and the doctors all told me that that was an unattainable goal. At that time, I had no interest in limited mobility or walking with crutches. Now after more than seven years, I realize that limited mobility would improve the quality of my life. For all of this time, my entire life has centered on my books and my wheelchair. I still want to have my books and I know that I will always have to rely on this wheelchair; but I want more out of life. I know that if I want more that I have to have help. That is why I am here; I am now ready to accept that help."

Günter had listened attentively as she spoke and when she finished, he said nothing for a short while. Then he said, "Honestly, the reasons that you gave for not working before are better than some of the others that I have heard over the years. Some people say that it hurts too much or they say it's too hard and they can't do this or that. They are just crying or making excuses for the same thing that you are admitting. You didn't care. If you don't care, quit. I do care; but I only care about the ones who want to help themselves. You say that you want to help yourself; but you haven't proven it yet. What kind of specific goals have you set for yourself?"

Vicky was hesitant to give him her specific goals, so she simply told him, "I have some things in mind that I would like to be able to do; but I would rather not be specific about them. My only goal at this time is to regain as much use of my entire body as possible."

Günter told her, "For me to believe that you have the dedication to improve, I need to know some specific goals that you have in mind."

"To be able to run a mile in about five minutes would be a specific goal. Another would be to stay in my wheelchair and occasionally lean on my crutches to make people think that I am becoming more mobile. The first goal is totally unattainable; we all know that. The other, I'm already there. Somewhere in between is where I want to be. In addition to the original injuries, there is seven years of atrophy and complacency to overcome. I am well on my way to overcoming the complacency; but the injuries and the atrophy, I am not sure of. With your help and my hard work, we can find out how much of those that I can overcome. You just give me the program to work on and your help with it and I will do my best to attain as much as possible. You monitor how I am progressing and if you don't feel that I am progressing or if I begin to regress, you let me know. If your urging doesn't cause me to refocus, then you can drop me from your program. You'll know with a couple of weeks if I still have the desire to improve; but I am sure that I will."

1...56789...13