Bar Tales

Story Info
Chance meeting with masseur leads to fantasies fulfilled.
5.2k words
4.57
6.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Jane, had decided to go on a short city break for a few days, with an old friend, last August.

I had made no plans, but on the first day I decided to go for a wander in the city. After a while I went into one of the big bars, or pubs, as we call them in Scotland.

It was so long since I had gone into a pub on my own it felt like I'd gone back in time. I'd taken a daily paper with me, but decided to stay at the bar counter for a while, and chat with the bar staff.

After a while, another guy came in and stood a little way along from me. He ordered a vodka, and turned towards me. "Hi," he said, "quiet in here today."

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm not often in here, but my wife's off on a trip, so I'm checking out the wider world."

"Well you'll see a fair bit of it in here. We get all sorts in here. Isn't that right Davy?" he winked at the barman.

"Well, I'm all for variety,"I said.

"That's good," said my fellow drinker, extending a hand, "John's the name, by the way."

I shook his hand, His handshake was firm but not too tight. "Hello John, I'm Allan," I said.

"Do you live in town then Allan," he asked.

"I used to," I replied, " but we're out of town now, in Wellton."

"Ah," he joked, "out amongst the swingers, eh?"

"Well I can't say I've noticed," I said, "but then we do tend not to go out as much these days."

"Oh that's too bad." said John, putting his empty glass down. "Here, can I get you a drink Allan?"

I accepted the drink, since John seemed to be 'normal' unlike some of the guys you came across in bars. When he passed me my whisky I noticed that his hands were immaculate, including his nails, which appeared to have been professionally manicured.

This made me look more closely at my new found friend, and I could see that his hands were not the only part of him that he had groomed. His face was very smooth and his haircut was clearly expensive.

John lifted his glass of vodka towards me. "Cheers, Allan," he said, smiling.

At that moment, a young transvestite came into the pub and sat beside his friends at the end of the bar.

"What do you think of her Allan? Might be a good ride eh?"

I had to admit that the guy made a really attractive girl. "Yeah," I agreed, "She might be hard to resist!"

"You know I've often thought Allan," he said, "that if you have anal with a woman, then it wouldn't be too different with a tranny!"

I laughed, "Yeah, I suppose so, only he might want to fuck you back!" I said.

"Well, who knows, Allan? Maybe he'd be so good it might be worth it! But can you imagine that guy? He must spend hours getting into his knickers and everything. I wonder what that's like."

Clearly John had quite an interest in the subject, and I knew that my own interest was a bit more than academic. I had long loved to try on my wife's panties, and she didn't mind, as long as I didn't stretch them.

"God knows," I said but each to his own. "Are you married by the way John? if you don't mind me asking"

"Not at all Allan. I was, but she left me a few years ago, so now I'm free as a bird."

"Oh, thats too bad" I said.

"No, not really Allan," he grinned, "I have my business in town and my flat, so I'm quite happy!"

"Oh, can I ask what you do for a living?" I said.

"Sure, I'm a masseur. Used to be in insurance, but this gives me more freedom."

"Really," I said, "any particular type?"

"No," said John, "men, women, black, white etc."

I looked at John quite differently now. Would I like to be massaged by this guy? Maybe I would. Maybe I would. Maybe he'd do more than massage?

"You know," I said, "I think I must be the only person in the world who's never had a massage!"

"You're kidding," said John, "Well we could rectify that if you like. I'll give you one at my place after we're finished here."

"Are you sure John?" I said, "I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble."

"No problem. That's settled then" said John, "its only round the corner."

"Great, now time for another drink?" I said.

"Thanks, same again for me," said John, " I'm just off to the loo."

When John was at the loo I did a quick Google search on nearby masseurs. I could only find one, but it was labelled 'Gay Massage at John's.' I have to say I wasn't completely surprised, nor shocked. I had pondered getting a gay massage before. I knew I wasn't gay, but video porn of gay massage turned me on, and I thought that even if not full penetration, I'd enjoy a suck and wank!

When John got back I held my glass up to toast him. "Cheers man, I'm beginning to enjoy this place." I said.

"That's the way man," he said, resting his hand on my arm. "I almost bumped into the tranny in the loo. By the way that guy's got a huge cock!"

I grinned at him. "Do you ever get trannies in your massage place?"

John was now getting slightly pissed and squeezed my arm. "Yeah I've had a few. They're normally quite good fun though."

"Really," I said, "Do you get them to take their frilly panties off for the massage?"

"Well that would be telling, but we could have a look round the parlour to see if any might have left some behind!"

"Well I'll drink to that!" I grinned to John. "I'm beginning to see why you like your job!"

I might have been imagining it at that point but I thought I could detect a bit of a bulge in John's chinos, as he turned towards me on his barstool, with his legs now spread well apart. I didn't want to look too closely, but I could have sworn that when I did glimpse in that direction he spread his legs a bit more, letting his hand drop between them.

I was beginning to become attracted to John, so I swivelled my own chair around to him, and I knew he would also see the beginning of my arousal. He did, and made it clear. "New chinos I see Allan?"

"Yes," I said, " they're still a bit stiff," I said.

"Never mind," said John, "you'll be able to get them off for a while on the massage table!"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to that John, but I might need your help to get out of these" I said.

"No problem, Allan, I'm well used to that. Tell you what, why don't we have one more drink, then head up to my place?"

"Sounds good to me John. Then we can have a hunt for some of those trannies panties you've been collecting!"

John's cock was clearly pushing up by now. It was all I could do not to touch him, but I knew it wouldn't be long.

When the drinks came we both finished then quickly. John put his hand on my knee and motioned that we should go, We waved goodbye to the barman and headed out. The cold air heightened the effect of the alcohol but in a few minutes we were climbing the stairs to John's place.

On the door there was a sign, 'John's Gay Massage Parlour'

I looked at John. "Well, sometimes we have a woman." he laughed.

We went in and he showed me into a cubicle with some towels. As I started to undress a pair of the skimpiest pink panties came over the top of the cubicle. John shouted, "I told you I thought I still had some!"

I put the panties on, and looked at myself in the mirror. God, I thought, he really will want to fuck me! I wrapped the towel around me and went through to the table.

John had changed into vest and shorts. He was more muscular than I thought, with a nice tan, and had also put some musky scent on.

"Right then" he said, "hop up and we'll get started." I lay on my stomach. John immediately pulled the towel off and exposed the bright pink panties. "Well, I thought you might like these Allan. They suit you!"

He put a little warm oil on my back and began to rub it in. I could feel the strength in his fingers as he pushed into my muscles and went up to my shoulders and back down, now onto my buttocks.

"Hows that for you Allan," he said, "You're certainly a bit tight, but we can fix that,"

"Yeah, thats nice," My voice felt a bit croaky in anticipation. My cock was rock hard. I thought, why doesn't he just take my cock now?

John continued, this time on one leg at a time, with both hands going up the sides of one leg at a time. "Time we got rid of these little beauties though," he said, slipping the panties down to my ankles and smelling them as he laid them beside me.

Now his fingers were moving lightly into my crack. I could feel my cock twitching with every push of his fingers, deeper now, then back down my legs.

John stood back for a second and let his shorts fall to the floor. He was wearing a matching pair of pink panties, clearly hiding a massive cock. "Like them?" he asked and pulled his top over his head. His torso was shaved and oiled with a gorgeous tan.

I wanted to say please fuck me John but I gasped "Yeah John, you have a great body."

He moved back down the table and climbed on to it. He started to massage me again, this time pulling my arse cheeks apart and pouring some warm oil into my crack. My moaning must have told him I wanted him. He pulled me apart again and I could sense him bend forward. Then the exquisite touch of his tongue in my hole. I shivered and moaned as he licked around me then pushed into me.

"Wow, Allan," he said softly, "you have an absolutely perfect hole! and I'd like to fuck it!"

I could only moan as he asked me to turn over. My cock was fully erect and I wanted him to take it. John was a master, however, and walked around to my head. His own cock was springing up and down as he leaned over me to massage my chest and torso, I took his cock now and sucked it into my mouth. I looked up and he was stretching back in ecstasy. This was more than my wildest dreams.

He took his cock back and moved back to the bottom of the table, pouring more oil onto my stomach and pulling his fingers deep into me all the way down to my ankles. Then he moved up to my cock and took it in his hands, pulling it up and down with his hard skilled fingers.

"Mmmh Allan, would you like me to suck you!"

"God yes John, suck me out please."

As he began to suck me I couldn't believe it. My wife sucked me but never like this. He had opened his mouth wide, and taken me down his throat, while slipping his oily fingers underneath me and into my hole.

I stretched my hands up and pulled him further down onto me. He released my cock and kissed me. God it was beautiful. I put my legs around him and stroked his back with my foot while thrusting my cock at him.

"Why don't we leave this table and go to bed Allan." John said. He led me through the flat, my cock still rigid, to his bedroom. There were lots of images of beautiful men and women.

"Do you like it Allan?" he said.

"Yes I do," I gasped.

"I really thought you would. You're a very sexy guy!"

There was a closet door open and I peaked inside. It was full of women's clothes and negligee. I opened a drawer in his dresser. It had every sort of sexy panty and chemise.

"Are these all yours John?" I said.

Ah, my guilty secret, Allan, " said John. "But I could see you liked my tranny friend in the bar!"

"And now the important question, Allan? Do you want to fuck?"

"Of course I do," I said, " but I've never had gay sex and am not sure I can."

"Then let me help you. If you take one of these pills they'll relax your hole muscles so you can feel me but with no pain. In the meantime come here."

He pulled me onto the bed and sucked me into his hot mouth. Once again my cock went down his throat, right up to my balls. He let me feel his teeth just a little but the sensation was amazing I started pushing into him and within minutes I was cuming into his throat. He seemed to have no gag reflex so I let it shoot far down his throat. I was in ecstasy when he sat up, put his arms round me and began kissing me. He ran his tongue around my mouth then pushed it down my throat. I could taste my own cum, still in his throat.

I was so aroused again. I said, "John that was so good. I really want you to fuck me now!"

"Mmh you're a doll Allan. I'll put a condom on just in case you're worried. He put gel into me and used a small buttplug on me for a while just to get me ready.

"Since you're a virgin we'll do the doggy version first, since its easier for you." John spoke confidently.

I turned around and knelt on the bed. Immediately John began to mount me, pushing his cock gently into my hole. As it went in I could feel it expanding my hole. It felt amazing and I liked the feeling of being fucked by a beautiful man. At that moment I felt that he could do anything he wanted to me!

I was suddenly aware of some movement to my left. I turned my head a little and saw a mirrored wardrobe door. John looked great driving his cock, which was now even bigger, into my hole. "Wow John," I gasped, "You look great!"

"You feel great," he gasped. "I'm going to cum now!" John cried out and gave one more massive thrust into me.

I was glad I had done something for him after he had sucked me off so thrillingly.

After he had rested for a few minutes he turned to me. "Would you like to fuck me Allan?"

"Absolutely!" I said.

"Ok," said John, "If you lie on top of me you can thrust into me under my balls. I prefer it that way,"

I did as he asked, and we began to kiss. John helped guide my cock under his balls and into his anus. It was so good, as he raised himself a little, in time to my thrusts.

After a few minutes he asked me to sit up and he placed me, with him on my lap facing me, and with my cock in him. He began grinding on me as I kissed him deeply.

Once I had the bouncing rhythm I was in ecstasy and could feel myself cuming. "Yes said John, fuck me as hard as you can Allan. You're so good. I love it!"

After we had had each other John brought out some drinks, and we sat down. He did warn me that I might feel a bit sore later, and also that I might feel the need to go to the toilet a bit more often, the next day, but that wouldn't happen the next time.

"Talking about next time," said John, "would you like to come back in a couple of days, say about 7pm, and have a drink and something to eat. I think we can have even more fun!"

"That sounds good to me,John," I said, "although my wife's back that day so I'll have do dream up some excuse."

"Either that or bring her along for a massage!"

"Hmm, not sure about that but you never know! We all change sometime! Anyway I'll see you Wednesday evening."

The next day was indeed not too comfortable, but I thought about it as worth it for the experience, but also an investment for the future!

On Wednesday I picked Jane up at the airport but told her I had arranged to meet an old friend in town.

When I arrived at John's place it wasn't an 'old friend' that greeted me. The door opened, and a really dirty lady stood there. "Hi gorgeous," she spoke in a deep sexy voice. "Come in, I'm Charmaine. I've put some music on, so you've no excuse - I want a dance."

She was wearing a beautiful black silk dress, and high heels, and she smelt divine. If I hadn't met John before I might not have known, but I knew what he liked, and I guessed this was what he really liked! He had some elegant gold bracelets and a necklace that sparkled.

I took my jacket off and took Charmaine in my arms. We danced slow and close, but strangely I couldn't feel John's cock even though I was pushing with mine. As we danced I could feel how amazingly soft her hands were. I kissed her neck and stroked her cheek. Both were as soft as the black silk dress. She was wearing a light pink lipstick. I kissed her and tasted it. It had a taste of cinnamon.

I whispered softly into her ear, "Charmaine I love you. What would you like me to do to you?"

She answered me with a deep kiss, her hand feeling my growing cock. The sensation of feeling her dress moving over her thighs and cock was the most sensuous I'd ever felt.

I put my hand under the dress. There was an underskirt, but no stockings. Her thighs were cool and completely smooth, like marble.

"Undress me darling," she whispered. "I want you to explore me, and love me."

I felt the panties, and it was like a woman's hard cunt. She held my wrist. "No, naughty boy, not quite yet." She kissed me and pushed her hand down into my own panties (Jane's drawer was becoming my best source).

We danced into the bedroom and she kicked her heels off. I unzipped the dress and it glided to the floor. The underskirt was black lace with padded bra, but pink bra and pants.

"You're so beautiful, Charmaine, I gasped," lifting her underskirt over her head, leaving her standing in bra and pants, crossing her arms, in Holywood pose. I fell down on my knees and began to pull the pink frilly panties down. The bulge underneath was a plain pair of stiff panties. I pulled them off and John's cock sprang out, stiff as a rod. I sucked him as far into my throat as I could.

"Yes baby, do you want me now?" said John, hoarsely.

"Mmmh of course I do, honey, lets go to bed now!"

In the bedroom I took Charmaine's remaining underwear off, and let John straddle my face, taking his throbbing cock in my mouth. After a few minutes he came into my mouth, hot and creamy. I swallowed the cum licking my lips and his shiny cock, as the last of his semen oozed out.

After that, John gave me his arse to fuck. He had had a wax job in the afternoon, and was smooth as a young virgin female. There was not one hair left on him. I ran my hands all over him and then filled my hands with his cock and balls as my own cock was pushing into his deep, hot pouch.

"Mmmh John I can't believe your body. Its so so smooth!" I gasped as I thrust into him, now feeling his arse with my balls.

"Its a present for you Allan, uhh, uhh, mmmh. Maybe we could both do it sometime? Uuhm!

"Yeah, that would be nice but you're forgetting I have a wife." I answered as I was beginning to speed up.

"True, maybe there's a way to get round her - uhh uhh! Does she like sex? And would she do it with a masseur for instance? Oh God! oh fuck me! Allan, yes!

"She might. She loves sex. You never know until you try, I suppose. Fuck, John, your body is just so good," I gasped climaxing into John and falling on to the bed.

Since I couldn't stay the night, with Jane now back home, I got dressed. John dressed as Charmaine, since he just wanted to be her for longer, and we kissed passionately before I left.

The next day I was talking to Jane about what each had been up to when she was away. It sounded as if she and her friend had actually been living a bit on the wild side of Amsterdam and gone to a sex show!

This definitely seemed promising. I said I had decided to go for a massage, since my shoulders had recently been aching. She asked me about it, and I told her that it was just a normal, but effective massage. As if by magic, she said that she was thinking about it herself!

Later that day I phoned John and told him about our conversation. He was excited about it, but I said he would have to change the notice on his door from 'Gay' to 'Deep' or something.

That evening Jane was clearly feeling randy. We went to bed early and Jane was sucking me better than ever. She did mention that the sex show had aroused her a lot, especially when women and men were sucking men. It seemed to me that she must have been encouraged by her friend Angie, since she had never been so adventurous before.

A couple of nights later Jane asked me if I could book her a massage. I said that I'd book her in with John, since he had done wonders with my shoulders.

Next day, I phoned John and told him. He asked me what I wanted and I said I just wanted to be free to come to him, without having to make excuses. "So do you want me to fuck her then," said John.

"Yeah, if she's happy." I replied.

"Well lets put it this way, I usually know in the first ten minutes whether anyone wants sex!"

"Like me, you mean" I laughed.

"With you, I knew at the first drink in the pub!"

" Ok, if it seems like she might need more than one session to succumb to your mystical charms then that's fine. You can call me after your first session." I rang off, now getting a but aroused at the thought of it.

12